Andante (1):
curiouskarmadog
Glitch (1):
Greeting
Cephrir (1):
Skygazer

not voting (1):
MalcolmTucker

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to put someone in the machine. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-04-02 13:48:07)

moderateur notes
  • byoiong
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 572, Skygazer wrote: flavor you feel a bit more conservative play wise than i remember
Trying not to overpost and stay light and breezy.

Don’t wanna dominate a game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Andante - I always am looking at the game from different outlooks, no need to think I’m only looking at it from ScumYou, even if that’s what’s being presented
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:13 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 344, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 311, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 274, GuyInFreezer wrote: Kawaii has lot of questions but no opinions. Would vote there too.
It takes me a long ass time to come up with any of my own opinions in any game, I want to deeply analyze the game b4 pursuing,
sadly D1 doesn't have a lot of material to go off of
, I do like you willing to pursue me tho
is this a remark about mafia games in general or about this game specifically
because there's been a lot of interesting developments over these 13-ish pages and its dumb to say otherwise
If
KawaiiKame
meant to speak about this game specifically then they've clearly not been reading the thread... Question is if it's AI or not.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I don't hate the NJAC wagon either I need some content people
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:24 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 480, ballpointpen wrote: what even happened to NJAC btw
the lowposters in this game are indifferent at best and frustratingly weird at worst
absolute mafia hell
Yeah it's what putting me off the game a bit. Also NJAC was more active last time we played.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 486, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 378, Bub Bidderskins wrote: Softclaiming a vague power-role is absolutely the scummiest possible reaction to building pressure.

At this point I'm locked in on the CKD wagon.
Agreed. I think Glitch's reaction to it was VERY strange though. Do you agree? He quickly tried to town cast him and go after people on the wagon. While il not sure if that makes curious town or scum still I think Glitch's reaction was worse
What? That's def scummy. Either defending a scumbuddy or defending a townie for town points.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 515, Andante wrote: Kawaii, why are you still voting a PR claim?
Something I always find weird is treating PR claims as sacred. Especially soft ones, when the role has been said to be useless. Scum's gonna claim PR most of the time.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: hu tao
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: NJAC
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:27 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Hu Tao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 583, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 515, Andante wrote: Kawaii, why are you still voting a PR claim?
Something I always find weird is treating PR claims as sacred. Especially soft ones, when the role has been said to be useless. Scum's gonna claim PR most of the time.
sure, but I was just curious on Kawaii's thoughts, personally? I hate the claim, said why too, but mehh there's a part of me that's like, that is too weak of a claim to be scum, but also, someone who can't be here till d2? ehhh not sure I like the idea of "ok must lim someone who can't be here!" like, there's 3 other scum sooo it's fine
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Andante »

and I don't think I'm super opposed to NJAC lim, all I can recall, without looking up the ISO, NJAC was here A LOT early game, and is now nonexistent, which like, only being here when the game is just rvs? mehh gotta be here now!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Andante »

The fact I'm almost a top poster... and I haven't really been here since the other day... lmaoooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 364, Skygazer wrote: kitty why are you more active here than in the game we just finished together where you were town?
ehhh this shows a little bit of actual thought, hu tao's iso is BAD, like, some of yall are saying these 2 are the same, sure skygazer has no posts, but like this one is at least "hey, I recall town!kitty did this the other game, not seeing it here??"

and like, that's kinda how I deal with these large games, focus a lot on people I know initially, then branch out.

idk hu tao, but like one of their pop ins felt wolfy to me, so that caused me to go to the iso, and here we are. dead set on hu tao!scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Andante »

yall are so much fun to talk to, let me say... like, if you wanna talk about the weather I'd be down.. like, anyone wanna talk to meeeee??? :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Andante »

I seriously only see the same 5 voices talking.. this game is not going to work if it's 5 of us versus 12 lurkers.. like sorry, but just.. if we think about that math for 1 second... I don't even care if you only have 1 read on 1 person right now, like, who is your BEST GUESS for scum? like, I don't care if that answer is me. I would LOVE to start hearing voices. like, if you ignore the wagons, could have all of us sheep you, who would you full send this on?
I WANNA HEAR YALL OUT!!!!

plz :)
ballpointpen
ballpointpen
Townie
ballpointpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:53 am

Post by ballpointpen »

In post 591, Andante wrote: yall are so much fun to talk to, let me say... like, if you wanna talk about the weather I'd be down.. like, anyone wanna talk to meeeee??? :)
i wanted to ask: what is the justification for absolutely railing hu tao? is it still that glitch interaction you were preaching about earlier
hu tao has just been *existing* this whole game and i don't really have an opinion on them. this wagon would have been great earlier in the day to pressure them into a response but i see skygazer, greeting, and kawaii as objectively more scummier than hu tao and that's where im most confident voting in
it doesn't help that a LOT of this playerlist are lurkers/inconsistent in their content, and as you said, i feel like i've been seeing the same rotating carousel of faces for a LONG time already
ballpointpen
ballpointpen
Townie
ballpointpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:00 am

Post by ballpointpen »

same goes to NJAC but even more so
like i get that nobody likes lurkers, and i do as well, but there's nothing to really learn from limming him especially since he has 0 actual interactions
i never really go off on info lims but there's nothing even there in NJAC
i really hope some of these slots get replaced eventually though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 593, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 591, Andante wrote: yall are so much fun to talk to, let me say... like, if you wanna talk about the weather I'd be down.. like, anyone wanna talk to meeeee??? :)
i wanted to ask: what is the justification for absolutely railing hu tao? is it still that glitch interaction you were preaching about earlier
hu tao has just been *existing* this whole game and i don't really have an opinion on them. this wagon would have been great earlier in the day to pressure them into a response but i see skygazer, greeting, and kawaii as objectively more scummier than hu tao and that's where im most confident voting in
it doesn't help that a LOT of this playerlist are lurkers/inconsistent in their content, and as you said, i feel like i've been seeing the same rotating carousel of faces for a LONG time already
I disagree, I don't see skygazer or kawaii as more scummy, have no read on greeting.
Yeah see, for me it was a recent pop in where I was like "this post is solely to avoid being prodded..." and if you look at the ISO, that is the ENTIRE iso. there's not a single actual thought in it/attempt at a tr/sr.

Like sky for example, had the "hey kitty was town in this other game.. feels different here" - to me that is an attempt to sort kitty.

Hu Tao has nothing like that, and I want to say that ISO is just trying to look towny, rather that attempting to scum hunt, like we can go through post by post if you want, it's a short ISO
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Greeting »

I am not at all opposed to eliminating
NJAC

VOTE: NJAC
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Andante »

ughhh I typed a post and lost internet... ughhhhhhh
ballpointpen
ballpointpen
Townie
ballpointpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:07 am

Post by ballpointpen »

In post 595, Andante wrote:
I disagree, I don't see skygazer or kawaii as more scummy, have no read on greeting.
Yeah see, for me it was a recent pop in where I was like "this post is solely to avoid being prodded..." and if you look at the ISO, that is the ENTIRE iso. there's not a single actual thought in it/attempt at a tr/sr.

Like sky for example, had the "hey kitty was town in this other game.. feels different here" - to me that is an attempt to sort kitty.

Hu Tao has nothing like that, and I want to say that ISO is just trying to look towny, rather that attempting to scum hunt, like we can go through post by post if you want, it's a short ISO
i can see that actually
my bias might have been blinding me a bit because they did provide some level of thoughts at the beginning of the game but their recent posts don't show any progression of their reads
i'll go check the other isos now that you've brought that to my attention
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 492, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 489, ballpointpen wrote: why the fuck are we still talking about the pr claim
JUST LET IT RESOLVE
like i don't understand why we are assigning the pr claim as any alignment really, because its practically doable for town or scum and regardless we want to avoid giving scum more information if possible
Chill out. I was clearly catching up
like, this was their 2nd to last post. so uhhh what did you learn from catching up? cause before this it's just random comments on posts.
I seriously feel like this is scum, and I'm pretty certain I'll be dead locked onto this thought.

cause sure "town falls behind too!!" there is NOTHING in this ISO that I feel like is lost town, this is 100% scum who didn't care too much since suspicion wasn't there, flying under the radar, will not commit to a read that isn't already said in thread, because they want to fly under the radar.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 598, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 595, Andante wrote:

i can see that actually
my bias might have been blinding me a bit because they did provide some level of thoughts at the beginning of the game but their recent posts don't show any progression of their reads
i'll go check the other isos now that you've brought that to my attention
The ONLY "level of thought" I see, is literally early game, RVS, and I want to say it was already copying the general idea of what someone else said.

As scum, I know I find it significantly easier to start strong, appear towny, then disappear cause everyone else has already written me off as town. and that feels exactly like what has happened here, cause town doesn't start like hu tao did, then never return to that style of posting

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”