Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Atlas »

No, I'm making a post with my case on Corporate right now. I was reading the influx in post count when I noticed that Corporate ignored my question. Stay tuned.

Vote Count:
Atlas - (0)
Budja - (0)
corporate - (1) Wall-E
Gamma - (2) Budja, jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba - (2) Tolmides, Atlas
JordanA24 - (0)
My Milked Eek - (0) Gamma
Nekka-Lucifer - (1) zachattack
Tolmides - (0)
Wall-E - (4) Nekka-Lucifer, My Milked Eek, JordanA24, corporate
WhereIsTony - (0)
zachattack - (0)

With 12 alive, 7 votes will end the day.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:Milk said: - my request of replying to the sk theory

I said: You can't force me to join you in shitty conjecture.

Milk said: I didn't say join. I asked for your opinion on the case and suggestions. Surely, it can't be that hard to do?

I said: Ok: Here's my opinion: Your idea is dumb conjecture. I suggest you start scumhunting.
Where does it not make sense, it's easy to say it stinks and that it is dumb conjencture. Sure, it's your right. Go ahead and chase after setup slipups which could be perceived as contextual slip ups (more below).

Did you even read the sk post?
Wall-E wrote:I said: We're saying the same thing. Tony's language made it clear he believes there is a blocker for NO REASON. If he'd said "Kill the vig" rather than block I wouldn't have a problem. Are you playing dumb? I'm not trying to prove there is no blocker, I'm calling Tony out as scum.
He did not say it was in a hypothetical situation, true, but to be fair to him as well, we were talking about possible power roles and their influences on the sk/vig kill. To deduce from this that by not mentioning "hypothetically speaking" that he is scum with an RB in there, is a bit overboard imo.

Ok, assuming there is an RB, leading this from the "slip up of tony" (lol), do you still stand by your plan of leading the sk/vig?
Eek
!
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:42 am

Post by corporate »

i think you opened the door for yourself to back out. but you didnt since the thread is so active. but my vote stands for you frowning on tony for looking out for us. only scum dosent want to help the town.
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

corporate wrote:i think the mobs trying to lynch me today so they dont have to look suspicious at night. im onto you atlas and wall e and you guys dont like it. "YOU HAVE BACKED DOWN" in my opinion alot in the past pages. or maybe you just came on strong in the first few. but now with the thread explosion i think you tow are acting shakey.
Provide us with specific information please. I'm interested in your opinion.
Eek
!
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Wall-E »

Ok, assuming there is an RB, leading this from the "slip up of tony" (lol), do you still stand by your plan of leading the sk/vig?
I'm reconsidering...

I would like to lynch him if we the town are not going to control his kills...

I'm going to have to think about it.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Atlas »

corporate wrote:i think the mobs trying to lynch me today so they dont have to look suspicious at night. im onto you atlas and wall e and you guys dont like it. "YOU HAVE BACKED DOWN" in my opinion alot in the past pages. or maybe you just came on strong in the first few. but now with the thread explosion i think you tow are acting shakey.

and wall e im not buddying up to anyone, but i think his actions are more pro town then yours getting on someones case for looking out for us.
Most of my suspicion on you is drawn from random unexplained accusations that try to make me look bad, like claiming that you called out (WHERE did you do this? specific quote please) and that I backed down afterwards; WHERE have I done this? "Alot in the past pages" doesn't make any sense. The only reason. Please quote every post of mines that has "backed down" on whatever you are talking about. If you want me and Wall-E lynched so badly you should give the town a reason to, with evidence.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:46 am

Post by corporate »

corporate wrote:atlas, i know our objective is to find scum, but it feels like you jump on every little thing. maybe im over reacting but it just seems like youre pickyness comes across as over compensating.

maybe im just naive and believe too many people. you could just be a overly helpful townie. but i dunno....

FoS atlas

for making me feel like he is keeping attention off of himself by putting it everywhere else.
after this your posting eased up.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Wall-E »

If anything I've amplified my attacks against corporate. That's the second time he's tried to call me out for something on false grounds.

The first time, he claimed I was setting myself up to lurk.

If I suspected someone of this I'd wait for them to ACTUALLY LURK first.

The second time is this whole "backed down" angle, which is utter crap.
My Milked Eek wrote:
Provide us with specific information please. I'm interested in your opinion.
Me too.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Wall-E »

corporate wrote:
corporate wrote:atlas, i know our objective is to find scum, but it feels like you jump on every little thing. maybe im over reacting but it just seems like youre pickyness comes across as over compensating.

maybe im just naive and believe too many people. you could just be a overly helpful townie. but i dunno....

FoS atlas

for making me feel like he is keeping attention off of himself by putting it everywhere else.
Really? He's building a case on you (he claims) as we speak! Why are you pushing this garbage around? It makes me feel you're trying to look dumb or too scummy to be scum.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Atlas »

corporate wrote:

FoS atlas

This is utter rubbish.

1) I was the last one who posted in that short exchange. Does it make any sense that I would back down when it's apparent that
I
won the argument?
2) I have no idea how you got that my posting eased up. The post you cited was made
yesterday
. I have a life, I have school, I have homework, I have to sleep, drink, eat, and provide some entertainment for myself other than through mafiascum. You claim that I backed off of you because my posting decreased for
less than 24 hours!?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:56 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

By this tempo, he'll be finished by tomorrow night!

I suggest most of us hotheads of the past (half) hour, calm down, filter the recent postings and then analyze them. I know it's what I'll be doing when I'm in class tomorrow. =_=

This doesn't include you corporate. I expect your case on my desk before the start of my first class.
Atlas wrote:You claim that I backed off of you because my posting decreased for less than 24 hours!?
We got you now, you lurkerscum!
Eek
!
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:57 am

Post by corporate »

its convienent that when the attention was on wall e, you guys immediatley threw it onto me.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Atlas »

corporate wrote:its convienent that when the attention was on wall e, you guys immediatley threw it onto me.
Ugh. You really know how to find a way of twisting
everything
into some way to connect me to Wall-E. If you are my top suspect obviously I am going to throw suspicion on you. If you are parroting BS cases with no spine then of course I am going to question your alignment.
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Gamma »

Big huge post coming.
V/LA until I get a new computer
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Gamma »

actually, not so huge. miniscule, even.

after feverishly searching the wiki about setups, I haven't found many setups (discounting any sort of C9 bastard son that might've been implemented) with vig and roleblocker in it.

Yet anyway, i'm still browsing.

Keep in mind that this setup may be just some random roles mashed together. The only way you're gonna know who's what is open role.

so i'm discounted RB talk for now, because there's not much i can do about it unless the target lives tomorrow.
V/LA until I get a new computer
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Budja »

OK, my 2 cents.

Wall-E and corporate are clearly the most suspicious (aside from gamma).
I know I am repeating the general opinion of the town here but these are my views and I will explain them

First, Wall-E's blatent refusal to listen to anyone elses ideas and disregarding MME's serial killer theory without real reason makes him scummy in my book. All of his replys are basically attacks or invalid defence. Why can't the mafia have a roleblocker? , why can't Gamma be a SK?, your posts fails to explain this and simply denounced it without any logic.
Fos Wall-E

But corporate seems to be following Nekka lead with the dodgy explanations, I could forgive the early vote for Atlas, but even your attacks on Wall-E (who is scummy :P) are scummy, devoid of any valid/likely explanations. You are either scum or a very paranoid townie and I doubt the latter.
vote corporate
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by zachattack »

Wow, I missed a busy day. It's taking forever for me to read this thread because I keep getting a server exceeded it's quota error from the site. I'll have a longer post up tonight at some point around 11 est. I asked Nekka a question way back on page 5 about his win condition after he claimed clarinet, he hasn't posted in this thread since then, but he has posted in General Discussion. I want to hear from him.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by zachattack »

That was a lot to take in, but I'm caught up.

Nekka is lurking. I asked him a question yesterday, he's been on Mafiascum today, but didn't come into this thread. This annoys me.

I still think Gamma's the SK and not the Vig, but if he targets who we tell him to it doesn't really matter. I would rather kill a mafioso today and I doubt Gamma is mafia.

Wall-e has been very brash and angry in this thread, which actually makes me think he's town. Scum wouldn't be trying to bring as much attention to themselves as Wall-e is.

Corporates arguments in this thread have been weak and often contradictory. There's a lot of OMGUS from him, and I expect that after this post he will accuse me of being a part of the Atlas Wall-E mob. Throughout the thread explosion we had today I feel he was the scummiest of everyone. He's pretty gung-ho on getting rid of Wall-E, who with the way he reacted to Gamma's claim is a pretty easy target, assuming he comes up town, it's a very easy lynch for the scummies to justify. His suspicions of Atlas seem pretty OMGUS to me. You would have my vote if not for Nekka's lurkiness.
JordanA24 wrote:zachattack wrote:
While I'm pissing people off questioning their activity, on page 2 a lot of suspicion was being placed on jersey, up until Gammas vig claim. Since Gamma's claimed vig, he's only posted twice.

QFT, jersey needs to speak up more.
So do you, post 136 was a good start, but you haven't been around too much.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:37 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Budja wrote:OK, my 2 cents.

Wall-E and corporate are clearly the most suspicious (aside from gamma).
I know I am repeating the general opinion of the town here but these are my views and I will explain them
You have zero case against me.
Budja wrote:First, Wall-E's blatent refusal to listen to anyone elses ideas
Provably wrong.
Budja wrote:and disregarding MME's serial killer theory without real reason
You have not been reading my posts. I have said exactly why, but I'll REPEAT myself now.

Setup conjecture, especially assumptions with NO precident, are a distraction the scum use to avoid lurking.

Stop giving them room to do so.
Budja wrote:makes him scummy in my book. All of his replys are basically attacks or invalid defence. Why can't the mafia have a roleblocker? , why can't Gamma be a SK?, your posts fails to explain this and simply denounced it without any logic.
I've also addressed this, but I don't care to keep my friends awake typing an angry rejoinder, plus it's hard to fake, so if you feel I'm lying, I'll quote myself. Maybe.
corporate wrote:its convienent that when the attention was on wall e, you guys immediatley threw it onto me.
Right. I called mad attention to myself so I could throw it all on you. Or maybe you'd like to defend against my specific attacks rather than imagining ones.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:02 pm

Post by Budja »

Short unsupported answers such as
Wall-E wrote: You have zero case against me.
Wall-E wrote: Provably wrong.
mean nothing without evidence.

That is what I was trying to say above :roll: , denial means nothing without actual evidence to back it up.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:52 pm

Post by Wall-E »

If you ever feel I'm lying, take on me, buster. I live to prove myself correct and others wrong!

On Provably Wrong: I DID change my stance on something after some well-reasoned posts about what Gamma should do (now that he's claimed), posts made by some people who are awesome.

QED: The assertion that I've been intractable is false.

I prefer infallable, anyhow.

I misremember who posted the point that made me hop that particular fence, but since people seem to be staring blankly at my posts (or simply are not reading them), I doubt they'll be much offended if I can't be bothered to look up who. After all, I HAVE been reading. (Names can get fuzzy, but I'm on corporate like crazy glue atm.)

I think it was Milk or Tony. Possibly both.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:59 pm

Post by Wall-E »

And Bud, succinctness != contentlessness. Show me your case, being sure to say what I did that's evil AND why it is evil. Until you do, you offically got squat for chips at this poker table.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Budja wrote:Wall-E and corporate are clearly the most suspicious (aside from gamma).
Budja wrote:First, Wall-E's blatent refusal to listen to anyone elses ideas
Ok, so that's wrong, we've established.
Budja wrote:and disregarding MME's serial killer theory without real reason makes him scummy in my book.
I did list a reason. Twice. I'm really proud of one of the posts in which I did it. See if you can guess which one. Seriously, try to guess!
Budja wrote:All of his replys are basically attacks or invalid defence.
Hypocrisy here!

I think what you were trying to say in post 194 was "Citation needed!"

Well, Citation needed here. What defense that I have given was invalid and why?
Budja wrote:Why can't the mafia have a roleblocker? , why can't Gamma be a SK?, your posts fails to explain this and simply denounced it without any logic.
Fos Wall-E
I'm not going to say for a fourth time that[/i] I have listed my reasons already. Look them up yourself. I will continue to give this response. I don't feel anyone here is a child or mentally handicapped. I won't be the crutch holding up this town, nor would I allow anyone to be, for the wood might be rotten and that's a bad support plan.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:10 pm

Post by Wall-E »

EBWOP:
I'm not going to say for a fourth time that
I have listed my reasons already. Look them up yourself. I will continue to give this response. I don't feel anyone here is a child or mentally handicapped. I won't be the crutch holding up this town, nor would I allow anyone to be, for the wood might be rotten and that's a bad support plan.

That's all of your case on me, Bud, as far as I can find.

Was there more?
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Budja »

Most of your "reasons" generally involve constantly saying "no you are wrong, I am right" without saying why.
Wall-E wrote: Milk said: - my request of replying to the sk theory

I said: You can't force me to join you in shitty conjecture.

Milk said: I didn't say join. I asked for your opinion on the case and suggestions. Surely, it can't be that hard to do?

I said: Ok: Here's my opinion: Your idea is dumb conjecture. I suggest you start scumhunting.
This kind of dismissing things without real reason (its dumb conjecture is not really a logical reason) makes no sense to me.

That is all.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”