Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes we have to keep the Pawsibility that Kitty was wrong about their reads.

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Black »

1. HPE writes note about Gimli being Kira
2. HPE changes the way it writes about itself so people don't know it came from it
3. HPE agrees with the note and uses it to help push Gimli

Except 3 didn't happen and I think if Kawaii had waited to out HPE's note then we would have just caught him lying today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Black »

It* lying, apologies
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Gimli »

does it look to anyone else like koki is trying to draw the elimination to himself? by daring us a whole lot like this
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 1903, Gimli wrote: does it look to anyone else like koki is trying to draw the elimination to himself? by daring us a whole lot like this
Koki seems like he is trying to steer people away from HPE
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1903, Gimli wrote: does it look to anyone else like koki is trying to draw the elimination to himself? by daring us a whole lot like this
Nope, are you saying this because I suspect you? How suspicious.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1904, Black wrote:
Koki seems like he is trying to steer people away from HPE
Very shallow read
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

kokichi started the day with
In post 1809, Kokichi Oma wrote: I don't think there is anyway I'm Kira. Vanderput me in his vote out list.
so i think what black said is more likely
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

All I'm saying is we shouldn't automatically get HPE because Kitty said so. We should keep all options open. I still think Gimli is suspect, so I will continue to look at him that way until proven otherwise.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:54 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

You also kind of seem to be overestimating knowing who wrote the announcement and what their intention was VS. the contents of the announcement and the conclusions you draw for yourself from that. Me
or
Gimli is very realistically possible and even on a caught 'lie' the announcement is a real Kiracase against him. Would being caught 'lying' really change that? No, it just gives you the tinted glasses of "Well this was definitely malicious!" and then bam you're blind to the color red all along the ISOs it pointed out.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:57 am

Either way, this one does not think Gimli is currently posting in good faith, considering his premature callings of 'outed scum' which he refused to elaborate on, and which has zero basis in reality.
Get To Know A Doll
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Black »

Idk it sure feels like you are trying to subtly convince us it's not HPE and to look elsewhere
In post 1846, Kokichi Oma wrote: Maybe it's not HPE. Why are you both only focused on them? It would be purrfect if it was, but it's possible it's not.

In post 1849, Kokichi Oma wrote: I don't think I'm going to vote HPE. One will look elsewhere.
In post 1850, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1847, Black wrote: Until you give me a more likely Kira option I think I'll question HPE. I mean it is here after all...no one else is
Why not Gimli?
In post 1872, Kokichi Oma wrote: Black, what if Gimli is tricking you? How can you be so pawsitive that it's not Kira's mind games working on you?
In post 1877, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1873, Black wrote:
In post 1872, Kokichi Oma wrote: Black, what if Gimli is tricking you? How can you be so pawsitive that it's not Kira's mind games working on you?
I'm not that positive. I'm not very good at this game so I'm going on what I feel. My detective thought it was HPE and I think she's right
Your detective also wanted Gimli.

BUT, you need to be more confident in yourself! We are so fur-tunate to have you as Kitty's assistant
In post 1900, Kokichi Oma wrote: Yes we have to keep the Pawsibility that Kitty was wrong about their reads.

I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Black »

I don't even think that's a shallow read tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:59 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1894, Black wrote:
In post 1889, KawaiiKame wrote: I feel Vand may have let off HPE too easily since he pursued everyone else but it's hard to say he didn't back off HPE with logic alone
I mean can you really even say Vander backed off of HPE when he wasn't really on HPE to begin with? This follower comment is the only read he
ever
gave of HPE and he went nowhere with it
Vander's interaction/mentioning of HPE:

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:01 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1910, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Either way, this one does not think Gimli is currently posting in good faith, considering his premature callings of 'outed scum' which he refused to elaborate on, and which has zero basis in reality.
that I agree with anyway
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:02 am

Post by Black »

In post 1909, HighPrincessErinys wrote: You also kind of seem to be overestimating knowing who wrote the announcement and what their intention was VS. the contents of the announcement and the conclusions you draw for yourself from that. Me
or
Gimli is very realistically possible and even on a caught 'lie' the announcement is a real Kiracase against him. Would being caught 'lying' really change that? No, it just gives you the tinted glasses of "Well this was definitely malicious!" and then bam you're blind to the color red all along the ISOs it pointed out.
I see much more incentive for Kira!HPE to write this note and lie about writing it than I do for town!Kira
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Black »

Fwiw I still think Gimli is acting scummy lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:06 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1896, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1889, KawaiiKame wrote: Vander had systematic logic the whole game, coming to the most reasonable conclusions, so I see Vander accepting HPE's explanation as is at face value since it makes sense logically, I feel Vand may have let off HPE too easily since he pursued everyone else but it's hard to say he didn't back off HPE with logic alone
oh wait a minute

do you think tossing a softball and having HPE knock it down for Vander to be like "you're right daddy kira" could have been a signal to HPE that Vander was a follower or is that too big brain
Vander's intelligent enough to do this yes
The possibility exists that Vander found HPE's explanation logically sound enough to back off tho
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:09 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1094, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1057, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1053, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1024, MegAzumarill wrote: I mean if you are are follower you would want to defend gimli, and he would have no way to know it is you?
Are you not defending gimli's case on you?

It's plausible imo, I don't really think it's reality.
I am defending since I feel it's genuinely town, I want to eliminate who I see as town so I can find Kira, I don't see Gimli as Kira, I was down to eliminate Gimli at one point when he was pursuing me but my mind changed as his mind changed on me...
I see why you see why you think I might be Gimli's follower, yeah,
What do you really think is reality? I want to eliminate Kira
To be honest, I'm not sure
It's a tough game
Gut says it's a slot not getting high attention (Std/Mala/Vander/HPE) But I townread most of that list to some degree
Wow, you townread that list?
Because I don't think that's a very towny list of players at all and I'm in it.

So your scum is in Gimli/Kawaii/kokichi/black?
Vander doesn't think HPE is towny?
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:10 am

In post 1917, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1889, KawaiiKame wrote: Vander had systematic logic the whole game, coming to the most reasonable conclusions, so I see Vander accepting HPE's explanation as is at face value since it makes sense logically, I feel Vand may have let off HPE too easily since he pursued everyone else but it's hard to say he didn't back off HPE with logic alone
oh wait a minute

do you think tossing a softball and having HPE knock it down for Vander to be like "you're right daddy kira" could have been a signal to HPE that Vander was a follower or is that too big brain
The possibility exists that Vander found HPE's explanation logically sound enough to back off tho
He
should've.
In general this interaction does not actually parse as a signal when Vanderscamp posted confusing terminology several people figured wrongly, this one posted a response that several people figured wrongly as well, and that naturally from there you'd clear the air.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:12 am

In post 1915, Black wrote:
In post 1909, HighPrincessErinys wrote: You also kind of seem to be overestimating knowing who wrote the announcement and what their intention was VS. the contents of the announcement and the conclusions you draw for yourself from that. Me
or
I see much more incentive for Kira!HPE to write this note and lie about writing it than I do for town!Kira
Again, tinted glasses. Can you actually say what lying about it would do, too? Pawning it off as the work of someone else would get "Nope, not me." and even without speaking in third person this one believes it has a very distinct writing/typing style compared to others in this game and people would know it was this one regardless after a while. Using it to signal to my one supposed Follower doesn't do a whole lot when they'd probably know what's up already from this one being suspected and it voting Gimli. The truth of the announcement is immutable, even by virtue of a supposed liar author.
Get To Know A Doll
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Black »

In post 1918, KawaiiKame wrote: Vander doesn't think HPE is towny?
Wait this is actually a good catch. Here he implies that he thinks HPE is scummy but later he leaves HPE off his list and says "everyone else is null"

Why would Vander not include HPE on his reads list as scummy if he scumread HPE?

Answer: HPE is Kira
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:15 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1919, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1917, KawaiiKame wrote:
oh wait a minute

He
should've.
In general this interaction does not actually parse as a signal when Vanderscamp posted confusing terminology several people figured wrongly, this one posted a response that several people figured wrongly as well, and that naturally from there you'd clear the air.
I feel Vander was the main proponent of this you being a follower thing outside of Black/Kokichi potentially, I find it weird why Vander had so much to say about everyone else and so little to say to you, but Vander isn't here to explain why
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:15 am

In post 1921, Black wrote:
In post 1918, KawaiiKame wrote: Vander doesn't think HPE is towny?
Wait this is actually a good catch. Here he implies that he thinks HPE is scummy but later he leaves HPE off his list and says "everyone else is null"

Why would Vander not include HPE on his reads list as scummy if he scumread HPE?

Answer: HPE is Kira
GOD you are tunneled.
Get To Know A Doll
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Gimli »

hmm, I'm not so sure its a good idea for kira!hpe to limit its shot so much by doing a superpush on me

otoh I think maybe it would do that, thinking its a good idea

im open to the possibility of hpe believing that push though

I still think many people can be kira

but its as kawaii said, all in all im ready to live and die by mala's reads cause i clearly have a poor handle of a game with these dynamics in play

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”