jerseygoomba - (2) Tolmides, Atlas
JordanA24 - (0)
My Milked Eek - (0) Gamma
Nekka-Lucifer - (1) zachattack
Tolmides - (0)
Wall-E - (1) Nekka-Lucifer
WhereIsTony - (0)
zachattack - (1) JordanA24

With 12 alive, 7 votes will end the day.
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by jerseygoomba »

Tolmides wrote:Well zach, I'm focusing on the ones who are voting for Gamma for now, and you three are the ones who've voted for him.
Umm...Tolmides, don't you even READ the thread? zach voted for Nekka on the SAME PAGE you were posting on...Cmon now, get with the program...
Tolmides wrote: Okay then, let's test this number 2 theory:

Gamma: Will you or will you not kill the town's number two target every night? If you won't, then I will support your lynching.

Hrm...lets see, if I'm Gamma do I:

A. Say, "Oh Hell No Tolmides, stick it" and have you "support my lynching".

or

B. Say, "SURE Tolmides, Ill kill whoever the town wants", and have you NOT vote for me and probably defend me.

That is the dumbest proposition I can think of. Do we really want to take a chance on NOT voting Gamma off to test your "theories"????? I'm really beginning to think YOU may be scum yourself Tolmides, seeing as you would rather protect someone who out and out threatened to randomly kill folks, INCLUDING TOWNIES. I am not up for being down 2 after night 1 just to test your theories.
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by jerseygoomba »

Oh yeah, I almost forgot:

FOS: Tolmides
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Post by Tolmides »

zachattack wrote:I'm voting for Nekka...
My apologies. I looked at the top of the screen, saw the vote count and that you were the only one voting for Gamma. Then I scrolled down to see who else had voted for him, and missed your unvoting.

Let's see how he responds then jersey, hmm? Because unlike you it seems, I don't want to take the chance of killing off a vig, especially if we can get him to kill who he want. Because he's outed himself so early, we have more control over how he kills. If he kills somebody who isn't the town's #2 pick, we can kill him. If he follows our directions, then we're in a much better position than in only being able to lynch. I'm not saying we should keep him alive forever, but the consequences of killing our vig are greater than keeping alive a SK/mafia for a day or two.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by Budja »

Don't overdo it Jersey :P. Tolmides's action wasn't particually scummy.

@Tolmides, you may be right,
unvote
If Gamma fails to lynch the townies choice, I will definantly lynch him tomorrow.
I do strongly suspect Gamma is a SK, but if he can be used by us for now, so be it.
If Gamma is a vig, he can hardly complain.

An interesting question:
Would the mafia support or want killed a SK/rogue vig at this stage?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:17 pm

Post by Wall-E »

It's funny how it took the town majority this long to get to the same place I've been pointing at since page 2.

So, we are not killing Gamma. Everyone get your votes onto ANYONE else. Yes, even me. Unlike Gamma I won't claim until L-1, so be fearless and attack!

Gamma, if you step out of line in my esteem I will drive for your lynch SO FAST your HEAD will FALL OFF and spontaneously IGNITE.

That's all settled, I'd like to call something to the town's attention. I am voting for corporate. If you check my previous post you can see why. I'd like to hear more opinions on corporate. Vote him or tell me why I'm being dumb, please!
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:36 pm

Post by Budja »

I see corporate's action as a little scummy, but not sufficient to deserve my vote.
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Gamma »

Tolmides wrote:Well zach, I'm focusing on the ones who are voting for Gamma for now, and you three are the ones who've voted for him. I've already voiced my suspicions of Nekka in previous posts, so don't think I'm letting him off scot free.

Okay then, let's test this number 2 theory:

Gamma: Will you or will you not kill the town's number two target every night? If you won't, then I will support your lynching.
i don't like following the town around like a little dog.

But this is apparently the easiest way to get the town to believe me, unless I get roleblocked.

It pains me to say it, but I will.
V/LA until I get a new computer
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:52 am

Post by corporate »

i agree we keep gamma alive. i like having a vig on our side.

and wall e? your case is week. infact its a blatant lie. i didnt vote atlas for anything. i fosed him, just as well as i can fos anyone. its my job to be suspicious of everyone and look out for the town.

fuck me sideways if i dont play how you would like me to. and if there is a omgus here its from atlas for voting me after i fosed him. then instead of him pushing my pressure youre doing it now.

as for your #44 atlas, i ignored it cuz i think its just plain silly. you have your opinions. i have mine. i dont feel like arguing for pages over something thats not vital.
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:watch out guys milk will give you a +1 if you say things he doesn't like
Cute.
Wall-E wrote:Dear Milk:

Let's talk. I know we've been distant these past few days, but I feel a budding friendship here.

Shall we?
>_>

Wall-E wrote:Knowing what it means doesn't mean his motive wasn't it. Trying to blind us with science? Try again.
But there lies your mistake. Knowing what omgus is, is knowing what is not his motive. Go back.

He voted for you for being overly adamant of believing Gamma. You attack him with saying "OMGUS". I reply that it isn't OMGUS (obv). You reply that I know his motive.

Is pointing out the obvious (that it isn't omgus), knowing his motive?

Wall-E wrote:In this case, I think it was. I noticed you ignored my hypothetical while instituting several of your own. That's hypocrisy.

Do you think he would have said what he did had I never typed his name? I vote no, my gut does too, and so I dub it OMGUS. You can kick and scream all day, not changing my mind.
So, it is you, now, who knows what drives our friend?
Wall-E wrote:He doesn't like me because I took the opposite stance from him on Gamma's claim. Voting me without saying why what I did is scummy is scummy, because it's stupid. Stupid logic, based on feelings of OMGUS and not sound thinking. QED: OMGUS.
No, not QED omgus.

Your immediate fanboyism does raise several questions. Not based on a vote of a few pages ago.

Your immediate "I'm a gamma fan already" is highly unusual and suspicious and raises the question; Why believe him that quickly and that fanatical?
Wall-E wrote:So to keep your poor widdle bwain from asploding we should kill him.

Uh, no.
Cute.
Wall-E wrote:I've proved nothing. I'm supposing. That's how we play this game!
I've not attempted to prove a thing either, but that's what you're insinuating here. Your recent posts seem to consist only out of subtle insinuations towards me, while they are truly not true.

Tell me your stance towards my post that contains the argumentation that he is an sk.

Wall-E wrote:You're the one complicating things for no reason.

...You know what? You're right, let's kill the provable and controllable killer because there's probably a doc.

Oh dawg, u so funneh.

Provable? How?

See? Your the one spewing around these provable concepts, so you'd better tell me how he is provable.

And the doc comment is pulled out of context. Seriously.

You're using shitty tactics to trying to dismiss my posts.

Gamma wrote:Those variables are a risk i had to consider when i spit out my role.
You were drunk, but not drunk enough so that you could check for power roles...
Gamma wrote:And so do I.

Except you're killing townie.

You're doin it wrong.
Screaming that you're town isn't really good play.
zach wrote:Eek, does your role PM say anything about woodwinds? You've stated your win condition is to get rid of the brass instruments, but does your PM indicate that the town is specifically woodwind, or just that the brass are mafia?
Nope, nothing at all about windwoods. It mentions brass players and that we need to remove them from the orchestra to win. Just double-checked.

Why?

Gamma wrote:i don't like following the town around like a little dog.

But this is apparently the easiest way to get the town to believe me, unless I get roleblocked.

It pains me to say it, but I will.
It pains you to say it?

And I am in no way persuaded that he is the vig, even if he kills who we say he should. And there is no way to prove it, barring investigations, although I'm not sure if sk's flag or not on the copdar, and except for plain out lynching him (sk's are usually nk-immune). Seriously, the only thing that he can "prove" is his ability to nk.

Vote: Wall-E

I don't like you. Subtle insinuations, blatant lies, fanboyism towards an unproven sk/vig, etc...

Why I'm not voting for the sk; I'll side with the town and not waste a vote there. However, IGMEOY Mr. sk.
Eek
!
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Gamma »

My Milked Eek wrote:Why I'm not voting for the sk; I'll side with the town and not waste a vote there. However, IGMEOY Mr. sk.
I'm no sk, but you can put your eyes on me any time you want bby.
V/LA until I get a new computer
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:05 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Gamma wrote:what instrument does everyone play, anyway?

(hoping this isn't a mod-kill trigger; just curious. If Clarinet is nekka-lucifer, then somebody's probably flute, etc.)
Terrible terrible suggestion, if we did this, scum could deduce who has power roles and such.

Milk's case on Gamma in Post 108, though it does make sense somewhat, I don't think should be followed, at least not today. As Wally said, even if he is an SK, if we force him to eliminate our 2nd biggest suspect, then we still have him working for the town anyway, so there's no point getting rid of him now. If he is an SK, we can use him and get rid of him at a later date. If he's Mafia, if he kills our target, we have the scum doing our job, and the kill looks like a mafia kill rather than an SK kill too, if the Mafia don't kill who we want them to kill, we lynch Gamma tomoz, bye-bye scum.
My Milked Eek wrote:Where's the involvement of other power roles? Doctors? Roleblockers? The possibility of the victims of the vig and the scum being the same? The scum not sending in a kill? Why is he still alive on D2? Why wasn't he roleblocked? Etc... Etc... (all hypothetical)
Anybody who protects the proposed victim/roleblocks Gamma etc would be stupid. I doubt any even remotely sane power role wouldn't do that.
zachattack wrote:While I'm pissing people off questioning their activity, on page 2 a lot of suspicion was being placed on jersey, up until Gammas vig claim. Since Gamma's claimed vig, he's only posted twice.
QFT, jersey needs to speak up more.

Not liking Wally's sarcasm and belittlement in his posts at all, he's just attacking Milk instead of his arguments.

FOS: Wall-E

jerseygoomba wrote:OK zach, what was so wishy washy about it? I pointed out that I don't think we can trust Gamma to do the right thing by the town. (I agree with Budja that SK actually makes sense with his stance). I'm not convinced that he is mafia but he poses just as much of a threat as the mafia does. So for now, I'm gonna join Budja and

vote Gamma
How can he pose a threat to the town if we direct him? You're not really contributing anything, and you said the classic scum saying "for now", so that if this bandwagon grinds to a halt, you can just take your vote off freely.
corporate wrote:i agree we keep gamma alive. i like having a vig on our side.

and wall e? your case is week. infact its a blatant lie. i didnt vote atlas for anything. i fosed him, just as well as i can fos anyone. its my job to be suspicious of everyone and look out for the town.

fuck me sideways if i dont play how you would like me to. and if there is a omgus here its from atlas for voting me after i fosed him. then instead of him pushing my pressure youre doing it now.

as for your #44 atlas, i ignored it cuz i think its just plain silly. you have your opinions. i have mine. i dont feel like arguing for pages over something thats not vital.
WHAT??? You can't ignore a case just because you think it's silly...

Actually, I don't like this post in general, first paragraph is parroting, the end second paragraph sounds like he's trying too hard to sound like a townie and start of the third paragraph it looks like you're trying to scare people off voting you.

FOS: corporate

I also notice my random vote is still on

Unvote
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:06 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

Wall-E wrote:
Vote: Atlas

Same reason as post 6.
An odd post since corporate was the first post.
jerseygoomba wrote:
Tolmides wrote: I'm keeping my vote on jersey for now, his comment about Wall-E bandwagonning read like wilful misrepresentation.
Fixed the tags

Definitely not willful misrepresentation. I'm just pointing out that even though Atlas had multiple votes rather quickly, it was Wall-E that cast the second vote. I found it interesting that his random vote landed at Atlas' feet so quickly.
mild agreement
Wall-E wrote:I'm a Gamma fan already.
NEver really explained why you are such a fan. It does however make snse if you are Scum, and are hoping that when and if Gamma buys it you can go "see i told you". Only scum would be so SURE another player is town.
Wall-E wrote:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
Wall-E wrote:Nekka-Lucifer's OMGUS attack is noted.
What OMGUS attack?
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
Unvote
and
Vote: Wally
Nekka wrote:I was wondering why you're on Gamma's side and not find him suspicious?
That's not a question. It's bad grammar. If you're wondering why I don't find Gamma's claim suspicious, it's because his wagon was suspicious. He acted quite appropriately, in my opinion, in the face of a wagon on him for his random vote (wtf people?). His claim is provable, and if he ever crosses my scumdar it will be a snap to get the momentum to lynch him.
Nekka wrote:I want some reasoning behind it and I feel you avoided this.
Nope. Avoided would be if I was asked a question and didn't answer. You seem eager to spread blame and suspicion. I've noticed you called four people scum since the game began. Are we to assume you're A) really good at this game or B) to be largely ignored?
jumps on nekka for asking hy the allegiance. says it is "provable" puts the flawed number 2 argument in play....why flawed?

because if he is a vig (or a SK) than the mafia know his target they block him if its mafia, and don't if he's town. Effectively supplying the mafia with an extra townkill potential a night.
Wall-E wrote:Gamma's claim is provable. Why kill him?
while i may have jumped the gun on voting gamma. how exactly is it provable?
Wall-E wrote:You're entitled to your opinion, but I think saying Gamma's claimed he will kill townies is a stretch. I doubt that attitude was more than I-just-claimed bravado.

Wouldn't you rather the town have two kills a day? If Gamma doesn't vig our #2 target I will personally lead the charge against him.

What say you, Gamma? Will you agree to vig the town's #2 choice for the lynch every day?
flaw has been pointed out.

Wall-E wrote: No. Gamma, do not, under ANY circumstances, vig yourself. I'd rather you vig me than yourself.
Look how town I am! :roll:

I can think of no non scummy reason for your support of gamma being so hardcore other than:

1. you are both scum and protecting one another
2a. gamma is town and you are sum and want to be all "cassandra" later
2b. you want gamma to announce his kills so the mafia knows whether or not to block him.

vote wall-e
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:26 am

Post by jerseygoomba »

Since the town seems so dead set on keeping Gamma around tonight, I will

unvote Gamma

But I still do not see how his kill can be "proven".
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:30 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

or how it should be.

again the mafia knowing the target makes thier decsion on whether or not to block gamma an easy one.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:57 am

Post by corporate »

im moving my FoS to a
FoS wall e and atlas
atlas has backed down since i called him out and it looks like wall e has picked up where he left off. i feel like they are working together.

and jordan, yes i can. did you read his 44?
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Atlas »

corporate wrote:im moving my FoS to a
FoS wall e and atlas
atlas has backed down since i called him out and it looks like wall e has picked up where he left off. i feel like they are working together.

and jordan, yes i can. did you read his 44?
What the heck are you talking about? Where have I backed down?

More coming later.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Wall-E »

Uh oh, I'm clearly scum for not kneejerk lynching the claimed vig.

I'll come back when people stop repeating things I've already addressed. I see nothing new here aside from YET MORE SPECULATION ON WHO IS BUDDIES WITH WHOM WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE AT ALL which is totally retarded.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:09 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Wally, there is a lot more than that to comment on, just calm dowm and stop being sarcy
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:09 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

Wall-E wrote:Uh oh, I'm clearly scum for not kneejerk lynching the claimed vig.

I'll come back when people stop repeating things I've already addressed. I see nothing new here aside from YET MORE SPECULATION ON WHO IS BUDDIES WITH WHOM WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE AT ALL which is totally retarded.
failure to address points noted.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Wall-E »

WhereIsTony wrote:
Wall-E wrote:Uh oh, I'm clearly scum for not kneejerk lynching the claimed vig.

failure to address points noted.
Name one and I will fucking quote you where I already addressed it.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:16 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

1) You're not scum for not kneejerk lynching the scum. You're lying, insinuating stuff that is not there and you believe a claim without any reason to believe him, while there are reasons he could not be a vig, but an sk.

2) I believe you still haven't answered;
- the question of why you directly believe gamma without any doubt.
- my request of replying to the sk theory
- the request of how a dead townie can prove gamma is a vig
- how on earth Gamma can prove anything without being killed in the process

3) "
YET MORE SPECULATION ON WHO IS BUDDIES WITH WHOM WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE AT ALL
"
So, proving and providing evidence only applies to other players. Wall-E can assume all he wants.
Eek
!
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Wall-E »

WhereIsTony: Why did you say the mafia have a blocker?
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:17 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

ok try to pay attention this time.
WhereIsTony wrote: NEver really explained why you are such a fan. It does however make snse if you are Scum, and are hoping that when and if Gamma buys it you can go "see i told you". Only scum would be so SURE another player is town.
jumps on
nekka for asking hy the allegiance. says it is "provable" puts the flawed number 2 argument in play....why flawed?

because if he is a vig (or a SK) than the mafia know his target they block him if its mafia, and don't if he's town. Effectively supplying the mafia with an extra townkill potential a night.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Wall-E »

My Milked Eek wrote:1) You're not scum for not kneejerk lynching the scum. You're lying, insinuating stuff that is not there and you believe a claim without any reason to believe him, while there are reasons he could not be a vig, but an sk.

2) I believe you still haven't answered;
- the question of why you directly believe gamma without any doubt.
Already answered that.
- my request of replying to the sk theory
You can't force me to join you in shitty conjecture.
- the request of how a dead townie can prove gamma is a vig
It will prove he's a killer. That's what I said.
- how on earth Gamma can prove anything without being killed in the process
He can't, except that he's a killer. And if, as Tony pointed out, the mafia "block" his night kill, we know who the scum are, so WHY KILL GAMMA?

3) "
YET MORE SPECULATION ON WHO IS BUDDIES WITH WHOM WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE AT ALL
"
So, proving and providing evidence only applies to other players. Wall-E can assume all he wants.
No.

No.

What I said was DO NOT CONJECTURE ON WHO IS SCUM PARTNERS WITH WHOM BEFORE WE FIND OUR FIRST SCUM.

If you choose to do that, I will continue to tell you to shut the hell up.

Clearer?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”