Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Enchant »

Official Vote Count 1.06

ExecutionWith
votes in play, it takes
to execute someone.

KawaiiKame
(4): Vanderscamp, MegAzumaril, Lorne Malvo, Save The Dragons
Gimli
(1): Kokichi Oma
Save The Dragons
(2): Malakittens, KawaiiKame
Lorne Malvo
(1): Black

Not Voting
(2): HighPrincessErinys, Gimli

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-03-12 03:15:29).

Grace Period: Ended

Mod notes:
Last edited by Enchant on Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 662, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 657, Save The Dragons wrote: i don't think that's a good poe, i'm not kira and i don't think it's mala or lorne tbh

i think that post by kawaii just now is potentially trying to buddy it doesn't actually say much of anything new

VOTE: kawaiikame
I'm confirming the logic in Gimli's poe via his pov, ofc it isn't saying anything new, sometimes a confirmation of logic is good
I'm with you in Lorne not being Kira, Lorne feels way too erratic/chaotic to be Kira, Lorne feels like Misa in this game
The main hole in Gimli's logic is not seeing Vand as Kira/follower in any event, that narrows down Kira to you/mala/lorne by poe
Who do you feel is Kira if I'm not Kira? Ik you see yourself as not Kira in your pov but I see Kira deflecting being Kira to me
i think a lot of people could still be kira. i haven't really ruled anyone out. some people seem really town but i think it's possible kira is on their best behavior trying to look town.

as far as likely suspects if you're not kira i think black is on-edge and that makes me nervous. i'd like to see more from megazu and vanderscamp, i know they look townie now but i need more data to determine for sure.

the only person i don't really think is kira is lorne because he feels a little too comfortable to joke about it and i think kira would be a less relaxed. he could be a follower but i don't know at this point.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:41 am

In post 663, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 661, Save The Dragons wrote: i guess i shouldn't rule out mala so quickly but my experience is she doesn't post much and i worry that people going after her are going after low hanging fruit
What is high hanging fruit in your pov?
im not sure we get much out of this conversation
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:43 am

In post 665, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 650, Gimli wrote: std = is std. if I can't read him in a normal game then I can't read him in this game.
Feel it's hard to read std too, out of anyone it may be best to vote him, Kira is the most dangerous if we can't read him
i don't actually think i'm unreadable, i think i'm just hard to read. i think you should give it more time, personally.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:54 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 667, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Noteworthy that PoE here can easily be disrupted by someone who's already been eliminated from the equation being a big fat phony.
True... the poe is dependent on assuming good faith of everyone and no one is a wolf in sheep's clothing disguising themselves as Kira
I'm feeling std now that it is a bad poe, I need to go back to solve this game

UNVOTE: save_the_dragons,
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:57 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 668, Malakittens wrote:
In post 650, Gimli wrote: std = is std. if I can't read him in a normal game then I can't read him in this game.
Feel it's hard to read std too, out of anyone it may be best to vote him, Kira is the most dangerous if we can't read him
In post 666, KawaiiKame wrote: We must kill Kira
VOTE: save_the_dragons
These two posts are terrible. This reads as a potential coverup for what seems to be an easy vote.

I'm not saying std is the easiest player to read because he isn't, but there is some differences between his town/scum games. I have been across scum-std once and I was able to gut read him as scum, but didn't have a great case in order to get him limmed.

The way this vote reads to me as "well I'm being wagoned so here's my counterwagon with this argument even tho its shit its the best chance i have" type vote/post.
I like this post out of you, my conviction that std is Kira is low, though I do feel std fits the way Kira would play in my eyes, someone who is neutral/observant, though std may be playing like town playing as town, I feel std is town/Kira, I'm not seeing follower std
You calling me out on an objectively terrible post reads town to me, I like the conviction/action, had I not said this, because I almost held off voting std, what would you say?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:59 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 676, Save The Dragons wrote: as far as likely suspects if you're not kira i think black is on-edge and that makes me nervous
As in on-edge emotionally? "Wound too tightly" I believe is what you said, though I may be mistaking you in place of someone else, why does Black being on edge emotionally make you nervous about Black being Kira? How did you pick up on her being on edge?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:01 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 678, Save The Dragons wrote:
i don't actually think i'm unreadable, i think i'm just hard to read. i think you should give it more time, personally.
I will give you time since we have time, HPE/meg's defense of you convinced me of this
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:02 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 675, Enchant wrote: Reminder that i am not Kira.
Reminder that i am not Justice
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

Excuse me.

I do know how to play mafia and I'm aware on how to play. I really don't need "coaching" skills. Don't take this the wrong way, but if I'm going to vote I know to say E-1.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:07 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 673, Malakittens wrote: This feels like overwhelmed-scum in a hole in which they can't get out of IMO.

I'm still in the process of catching up, but I'd be more inclined to vote Kawaii here because of that. At the same time the emotion is genuine, but now it's trying to figure out what alignment. I'm more inclined to lean towards scum than town. especially in a game like this because yes a follower is aware of kira but kira doesn't know who the follower is.
This feels like Kira-esque thinking, seeing me as scum leaning in inclination while inquiring my alignment based on my emotion,
a follower is aware of kira but kira doesn't know who the follower is
is potentially Kira signaling to a/the follower
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:14 am

In post 529, Black wrote: I love when the tunneler ignores other important stuff being discussed and finally jumps in when they can go back to their tunnel
In post 553, Black wrote: You claiming Nothing was a joke? What kind of joke is that?
just little things that ping me, it's kind of a nervous energy. i dunno. it could come from kira being nervous.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:14 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 673, Malakittens wrote:
In post 642, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 483, Black wrote:
In post 481, Gimli wrote:
In post 417, KawaiiKame wrote: As to why I'm disengaged with this game, this is intentional, I want people to think I'm Kira to see how Kira/followers react to me
HPE do you seriously believe what kawaii is saying here?
Wait. I missed this from kawaii somehow and this seems weird. I was thinking Kawaii wasn't around much this weekend and that they might have felt overwhelmed due to this game having a much different ruleset and mechanics than the newbie games. I was not expecting this response
In post 532, Black wrote:
Kawaii wrote: As to why I'm disengaged with this game, this is intentional, I want people to think I'm Kira to see how Kira/followers react to me
Kawaii were you serious when you said this? I don't get this vibe from you and I also think you revealing this is pretty weird if that actually is your plan
I was feeling overwhelmed with everything happening in the weekend, helping with moving/going back into school, the scope of this game too, so many things happened suddenly to take away my time/shy me away in the game, I didn't know what to say a lot of the time and feeling I made a massive mistake last game, some point I conceived the idea of slightly baiting followers to come to me by being away, I wanted to see how Kira would react to me seeming like Kira too, since I'd be away anyway I thought I'd do the slight gambit, letting the day play out igniting the flames, I didn't expect this fire, I intended to see how Kira/followers would react
This feels like overwhelmed-scum in a hole in which they can't get out of IMO.

I'm still in the process of catching up, but I'd be more inclined to vote Kawaii here because of that. At the same time the emotion is genuine, but now it's trying to figure out what alignment. I'm more inclined to lean towards scum than town. especially in a game like this because yes a follower is aware of kira but kira doesn't know who the follower is.
I do feel this is a fair assessment though since this is what town would think too, pretty town-esque in thinking since this feels like wanting to solve, I'm divided
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:30 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 687, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 529, Black wrote: I love when the tunneler ignores other important stuff being discussed and finally jumps in when they can go back to their tunnel
In post 553, Black wrote: You claiming Nothing was a joke? What kind of joke is that?
just little things that ping me, it's kind of a nervous energy. i dunno. it could come from kira being nervous.
In post 637, Black wrote:
In post 632, Save The Dragons wrote: i feel like black is wound a little tightly
I won't disagree
This is nai to me, the nervous energy is a feeling, what points exactly do you feel Black is nervous in so I can IS0 effectively?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:30 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 686, Malakittens wrote: ............
I imagine you feel what I said is so stupid that it's not even worth words, only dots
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 684, Malakittens wrote: Excuse me.

I do know how to play mafia and I'm aware on how to play. I really don't need "coaching" skills. Don't take this the wrong way, but if I'm going to vote I know to say E-1.
I'm not coaching you, just wasn't sure you were aware of the vote count
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:48 am

it might be nai it just seems like the "what kind of joke is that?" could be fake indignation for example
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:49 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 676, Save The Dragons wrote: i think a lot of people could still be kira. i haven't really ruled anyone out. some people seem really town but i think it's possible kira is on their best behavior trying to look town.
Idk who fits into this now...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:49 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 692, Save The Dragons wrote: it might be nai it just seems like the "what kind of joke is that?" could be fake indignation for example
I mean...maybe? I see the point, I just don't know if you're grasping at straws/potentially onto something
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:50 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 676, Save The Dragons wrote: some people seem really town but i think it's possible kira is on their best behavior trying to look town.
Who do you think is playing their best town play?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Black »

I'm probably going to take more of a backseat this game. It feels like no one is really seeing what I'm seeing in regards to several of my reads so I'm starting to feel self-conscious about how good they actually are. I probably need to reread at some point and get better footing here

I think kawaii's responses have been ok. It seems like they are more determined to contribute and help solve but part of me feels like that might be because they were scumread for not doing that before. Their answer to my question about pretending to be Kira felt genuine

StD posturing to vote for kawaii and then doing it felt opportunistic. StD, question for you. Originally you said you didn't feel like kawaii was solving/hunting. Has this opinion changed in light of kawaii's recent flurry of posts?

Mala feels really lurky but I read that it's a playstyle thing, and other than that her posts feel pretty town to me

Right now I still think it might be Gimli, but I'm just not confident in anything I feel right now and I need to refresh before I feel like I can effectively contribute
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Black »

In post 692, Save The Dragons wrote: it might be nai it just seems like the "what kind of joke is that?" could be fake indignation for example
Skill claiming as a joke is a dumb idea imo. If someone else counterclaims then Lorne looks scummy and now we are starting to reveal who has what skill. I felt like I had a decent read on Kira fake claiming this skill only for that to be squashed by Lorne calling it a joke. It was a little frustrating and yeah maybe I let my emotion seep in
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:54 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 697, Black wrote:
Skill claiming as a joke is a dumb idea imo. If someone else counterclaims then Lorne looks scummy and now we are starting to reveal who has what skill. I felt like I had a decent read on Kira fake claiming this skill only for that to be squashed by Lorne calling it a joke. It was a little frustrating and yeah maybe I let my emotion seep in
0kay this checks out
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:55 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 697, Black wrote:
I'm with you in skill claiming being bad with opening up ccing, see why you find it slightly upsetting

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”