CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

didnt think people would believe me, i didn't think people would believe me now, because of how "out there" the claim is.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:51 am

didnt think people would believe me, i didn't think people would believe me now, because of how "out there" the claim is.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 am

Post by dahill1 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:didnt think people would believe me, i didn't think people would believe me now, because of how "out there" the claim is.
hmm..
ok well if you have no win condition, then you should have no problem with being lynched right?
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:05 am

yea not really lol To be completely honest.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:25 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

He's just a squashed banana. Nothing to see here. Move it along. No staring.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:27 am

Korts wrote:I also think DGB's change of heart after the claim and her vote on DoomCow without comment is somewhat suspicious.
Only if you forget that I mentioned my agreement with the case against DoomCow earlier.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:18 am

Post by tubby216 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:He's just a squashed banana. Nothing to see here. Move it along. No staring.
that phrase makes me raise an eyebrow
fos dg
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Korts »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Korts wrote:I also think DGB's change of heart after the claim and her vote on DoomCow without comment is somewhat suspicious.
Only if you forget that I mentioned my agreement with the case against DoomCow earlier.
Where, when? Because a quick search of your posts in isolation yielded no results.
scumchat never die
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:50 am

Korts wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Where, when? Because a quick search of your posts in isolation yielded no results.
OH crap you're right, I must have forgot to take my dose of SENILIAGRATM this morning.

unvote

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Korts »

unvote, vote: DGB
scumchat never die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Why did some bad thoughts come in my head with CC claim? I don't like it. I have a terrible taste in my mouth and I'm reminded of Bugs Bunny with a safe falling from the sky.
With that said I think CC should be lynched for his lack of concern on who wins. I do like doomcow as a second option.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:23 am

ZazieR wrote: DoomCow for not adding any content.
Maybe I'm not so senile. I believe that's the post I agreed with, my agreement coming in the form of a vote immediately following.

If DoomCow flips scum, Korts may be his buddy.

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Korts »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Maybe I'm not so senile. I believe that's the post I agreed with, my agreement coming in the form of a vote immediately following.
You didn't either quote or mention in any way that post or any other suspicion of DoomCow. If I'm remembering correctly, the whole of your post was the vote.

Are you bussing and trying to tie me to your buddy? Don't worry. You can be honest with me.
scumchat never die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:26 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:

If DoomCow flips scum, Korts may be his buddy.
I see DC following one lynch after another while offering a me too response is the reason I see his as a second choice for lynched. CC still trumps him for his lack of thoughts for whoever wins gets his vote comment.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:39 am

Post by DoomCow »

I joined the CC wagon for a claim, which we got, and I'm not buying it by the way. I voted GoofBall before for reasons I still believe (voting Animorph for fake PR, while Vi did it twice before), and which are confirmed by this latest action of hm (voting and unvoting me without giving any reason), but since I believe CC is lying (my not believing his claim) I really like my vote where it is.
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:18 pm

Doomcow, please explain why a scum would come up with a claim of 'squashed banana' instead of, say, 'doc' or 'cop' in order to drag the real one out to counterclaim to at least help his buddies on the way down the guillotine?

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Vote Count

CoheedCambria09 -
(dahill1, farside22, tubby216, DoomCow, Natirasha)
DrippingGoofball -
(SpyreX, Korts)
tubby216 -
(ZazieR)
dahill1 -
(animorpherv1)
DoomCow -
(hasdgfas)
Korts -
(Crazy)
ZazieR -
(Vi)

Not voting: MafiaSSK, CoheedCambria09, DrippingGoofball

With 15 alive, it will take 8 to lynch. The deadline for day 1 will be Saturday, December 6.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Doomcow, please explain why a scum would come up with a claim of 'squashed banana' instead of, say, 'doc' or 'cop' in order to drag the real one out to counterclaim to at least help his buddies on the way down the guillotine?
This.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:09 pm

animo, explain.

MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Indeed. Animo, should explain everything they do.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I joined the CC wagon for a claim, which we got, and I'm not buying it by the way. I voted GoofBall before for reasons I still believe (voting Animorph for fake PR, while Vi did it twice before), and which are confirmed by this latest action of hm (voting and unvoting me without giving any reason), but since I believe CC is lying (my not believing his claim) I really like my vote where it is.
Why did you join for a
claim
?

Why are you justifying a previous vote and then hedging your vote here?

How about answering DGB's question.

I really dont know what to make of CC's business. If this wasn't "relative chaos" the idea of a role without a win condition is silly. We have a sample in the OP so its not because he didn't have a format if he was lying.. also, there is the point DGB does make.

I cant see what is gained from lying like this (unless its for exactly this to happen) - but if thats the case CC was planning this from the beginning which I'm not buying.

Unvote

In essence CC is "third party" to me with this business assuming he's telling the truth which I am thinking he is. DGB still confuses me with the early play but she does raise a valid point about this whole mess.

I'm going to do a reread again of the last few days and see if anything jumps out.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:25 am

Post by DoomCow »

I joined for a claim, because I wanted to hear a claim. I don't believe the claim because it's something I can't place in the ways of how it could work.

As for why he came up with that role instead of something more likely, I'm betting it's because of the theme of the game. Doc or Cop isn't chaotic enough, and some weird sounding, ambiguous role might just clear him for a few days.

The reason I mentioned the GoofBall vote, is simple enough: It was in response to Hasdfgas' post, number 422
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

FOS: Spryex

Do something with that vote. Those who aren't voting need to start. Those who are voting need to start making sense on who needs to be lynched. I would like to see something besides just two weeks for day 2. Thanks
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:22 am

Post by tubby216 »

SpyreX wrote:
Why did you join for a
claim
?

Why are you justifying a previous vote and then hedging your vote here?

How about answering DGB's question.

I really dont know what to make of CC's business. If this wasn't "relative chaos" the idea of a role without a win condition is silly. We have a sample in the OP so its not because he didn't have a format if he was lying.. also, there is the point DGB does make.

I cant see what is gained from lying like this (unless its for exactly this to happen) - but if thats the case CC was planning this from the beginning which I'm not buying.

Unvote

In essence CC is "third party" to me with this business assuming he's telling the truth which I am thinking he is. DGB still confuses me with the early play but she does raise a valid point about this whole mess.

I'm going to do a reread again of the last few days and see if anything jumps out.
ok so if cc is a "third party" than thats really not protown,, i would like to see a case as to why we should keep him around? by his own admission he could go with either side wich definately does not help town at all if anything its one more sperson left lying around to aid the scumm in muddying up the waters.

staying with my vote
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:35 am

Post by SpyreX »

I joined for a claim, because I wanted to hear a claim. I don't believe the claim because it's something I can't place in the ways of how it could work.

As for why he came up with that role instead of something more likely, I'm betting it's because of the theme of the game. Doc or Cop isn't chaotic enough, and some weird sounding, ambiguous role might just clear him for a few days.

The reason I mentioned the GoofBall vote, is simple enough: It was in response to Hasdfgas' post, number 422
What I'm getting at is what does wanting a claim have to do with lynching scum? You vote because you think they are scum and in rare occurrences should the claim itself be what makes you change your mind - normally because it makes some of the behavior fit better. Pushing people simply for the claims themselves is scummy. Scummy enough to
Vote: DoomCow

The thing is he didn't say -anything- about what he could do. He could have claimed some hybrid hider/cop or a myriad of things that would have drawn out something instead of just going down in flames. Thats the reason why I think he's telling the truth.
ok so if cc is a "third party" than thats really not protown,, i would like to see a case as to why we should keep him around? by his own admission he could go with either side wich definately does not help town at all if anything its one more sperson left lying around to aid the scumm in muddying up the waters.
Maybe I was wrong about you. Lynching "third party" is better than lynching town, but it definitely isn't lynching scum. I think there is a very strong chance that scum is on that CC wagon from how it went up and DC is the one that really catches my attention for the reasoning behind it / position on it.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”