Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 374, Kokichi Oma wrote: Vander: their posting seems genuine, so I don't think I'd vote there right now either.
HPE: I want to see what HPE has to say when it's not just about me, their iso was almost exclusively about me. interesting to see how they interact with others based on reads that don't revolve around me.
Lorne: Seems like a lot of their posts are just piggybacking off of things, but could just be a reactionary player which isn't a bad thing.

everyone else I think I've talked about to some compacity.
I'm absolutely dogshit at scumreading day 1, so what I do is see what good reasonings other people are giving and sheep the best ones
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 334, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 329, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 299, Lorne Malvo wrote: I respect that people are pushing a top poster, it's not very common
It's mostly Gimli scared of me fooling him again. HPE I'm a bit suspect on. It seems like HPE initially wanted to seem HPE were null on me, and then slowly try to make it into a scumread but failed. But I could be a bit bias on that read since it's on myself, so I would need someone else to look on that. Azu hasn't really outed a reason but it looks bad. StD quick hammered obvious town last time I was in game with them, so I have no faith in their ability to scumread even if they are town this game. Out of all those I am suspect of HPE's line of questioning since their bases was on gimli and me's interaction and when I proved that wrong, they kinda brushed it to the side and tried to make it based on me voting Azu and tried to paint it as me pushing them for a bad reason when I didn't even give a reason. What do you think of the votes on me?
I forgot Kawaii was voting me when I made that post. But I think Kawaii is town for reasons.
Can you talk about these reasons?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 362, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay it's independent of me. Then okay. And I don't think we're going to vote out Kawaii today anyway, so no point.

I'm actually just going to look through iso's and stop trying to defend myself cause my back and forth with you is distracting me too much.
I am extremely down to daykill Kawaii.

I don't like the fact that Kawaii has never responded to me calling out that post I thought was scummy, or asked me about my vote.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 369, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 336, Gimli wrote:
In post 332, Save The Dragons wrote: UNVOTE: wanna think about it some more
if koki is scum, that's exactly the type of manipulation tactics I expect him to use and make people feel insecure and lots of other bad things. he has no reason to bring up past games w/ you just to complain about your reads in that game.

he is also doing that w/ me, saying I'm only scumreading him because I'm scared of being fooled. it's simply undermining our leans with things that are not this game. in this game, kokichi is scummy, and doing these things fits with his scum range. I expect town koki to try and talk on the level of where the conversations are instead of doing this.
it's not because of the trash he's spewing it's actually more about your comment about everyone scumreading him. Does kira/follower come in and specifically antagonize people with garbage? is it just kokichi being weird? am i overthinking this?
I do think the way kokichi is playing is probably less likely to come from Kira from the complete disregard of not making waves.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 372, Kokichi Oma wrote: Kitten's posting has been mid, but I liked the reaction to this post. Seems like something I would say, so maybe that's why I like it.

In post 221, Malakittens wrote:
In post 216, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Malakittens wrote: ↑03 Mar 2023 18:28

ngl

i usually just glide over setup-talk/setup-spec only because its not a strong suit of mine. i try to stay out of it at all costs.

I believe it's just better to stay quiet of all costs bc we dont want scum getting any more information.

This one kinda hates this stance, trying to just coast by silent and passing it off as "it's preventing scum from getting info!" gives me very bad vibes. Progressing my RV on Mala to a genuine vote.
10/10 would ask u to try again.

I am the type of player who hates people that openly rolefish or even talk about setups that could give others information. Granted with no flips it does make the game a bit harder for either alignment, but to openly discuss what skills etc someone could have just helps scum imo.

so i rather go scumhunt rather than deal with pages and pages of setup spec

so feel free to vote me i don't really care nor am i scared because you won't gather enough votes to lim me b/c its an empty case

so wake me up when setup spec ends

But I agree, setup spec has ended. What are your thoughts?
I liked this post too.
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

If Kawaii was Kira, I would not want to be a follower right now
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:54 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 377, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 362, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay it's independent of me. Then okay. And I don't think we're going to vote out Kawaii today anyway, so no point.

I'm actually just going to look through iso's and stop trying to defend myself cause my back and forth with you is distracting me too much.

I don't like the fact that Kawaii has never responded to me calling out that post I thought was scummy, or asked me about my vote.
At this point a daykill on Kawaii doesn't feel necessary. Sinking into background is feeling more and more like a scum thing to this one but even if we condemn them in a day or two it honestly doesn't think it would be worth it especially for the detective reveal. And then there's the aspect of when you wait multiple days, the gamestate and what we know and who's scummiest will change. Condemn now = Total gamble, condemn later = We don't even know if we'd want to at that point. Thus if you want Kawaii dead NOW, vote them. Though again this one prefers dragging the game days out for max discussion and analysis.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 381, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
At this point a daykill on Kawaii doesn't feel necessary. Sinking into background is feeling more and more like a scum thing to this one but even if we condemn them in a day or two it honestly doesn't think it would be worth it especially for the detective reveal. And then there's the aspect of when you wait multiple days, the gamestate and what we know and who's scummiest will change. Condemn now = Total gamble, condemn later = We don't even know if we'd want to at that point. Thus if you want Kawaii dead NOW, vote them. Though again this one prefers dragging the game days out for max discussion and analysis.
I didn't understand anything you wrote.

we are eliminating kawaii cause it's the most likely kira rn and your defense is word salad which is quite frankly very alarming.

the more people write weird things about kawaii and softdefend them with crappy or obscure reasoning, the more I wanna just go ahead and get that elimination through. I think I'm convinced we need to flip kawaii.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 375, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 374, Kokichi Oma wrote: Vander: their posting seems genuine, so I don't think I'd vote there right now either.
HPE: I want to see what HPE has to say when it's not just about me, their iso was almost exclusively about me. interesting to see how they interact with others based on reads that don't revolve around me.
Lorne: Seems like a lot of their posts are just piggybacking off of things, but could just be a reactionary player which isn't a bad thing.

everyone else I think I've talked about to some compacity.
I'm absolutely dogshit at scumreading day 1, so what I do is see what good reasonings other people are giving and sheep the best ones
Understandable, I'm that way at times. Which is why i said it's not a bad thing.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 380, Lorne Malvo wrote: If Kawaii was Kira, I would not want to be a follower right now
I would be stunned if Kawaii was Kira.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Black »

Do we really think kawaii is Kira because they said they would act a certain way as Kira and then acted that way? That just doesn't seem like something scum would do. To assume Kawaii is Kira we have to assume they would just out themselves D1 for no reason

Also Kokichi brought up a Gimli meta analysis that everyone just overlooked. Gimli is definitely acting more confident in his reads this game and it's not just exclusive to the Kokichi read. All of his reads have felt definitive. Just feels weird
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Black »

Wait what??? Did you just say the Detective should out themselves and use their dayvig to kill kawaii?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

At this point a daykill on Kawaii doesn't feel necessary.
Sinking into background is feeling more and more like a scum thing to this one but even if we condemn them in a day or two it honestly doesn't think it would be worth it especially for the detective reveal. And then there's the aspect of when you wait multiple days, the gamestate and what we know and who's scummiest will change. Condemn now = Total gamble, condemn later = We don't even know if we'd want to at that point.
Thus if you want Kawaii dead NOW, vote them.
Though again this one prefers dragging the game days out for max discussion and analysis.
Besides the bold part. What is this even saying? Seems like you're talking just to talk. The first post that's not about me is like you're trying to sound like you're saying something without saying anything.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 385, Black wrote: Also Kokichi brought up a Gimli meta analysis that everyone just overlooked. Gimli is definitely acting more confident in his reads this game and it's not just exclusive to the Kokichi read. All of his reads have felt definitive. Just feels weird
I'm glad you're the only one who actually bothered to bring it up.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 386, Black wrote:

Wait what??? Did you just say the Detective should out themselves and use their dayvig to kill kawaii?
I think they just mean vote out.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Black »

In post 388, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 385, Black wrote: Also Kokichi brought up a Gimli meta analysis that everyone just overlooked. Gimli is definitely acting more confident in his reads this game and it's not just exclusive to the Kokichi read. All of his reads have felt definitive. Just feels weird
I'm surprised no one else did. Gimli is definitely trying to run this game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:48 pm

In post 382, Gimli wrote:
I didn't understand anything you wrote.

we are eliminating kawaii cause it's the most likely kira rn and your defense is word salad which is quite frankly very alarming.

the more people write weird things about kawaii and softdefend them with crappy or obscure reasoning, the more I wanna just go ahead and get that elimination through. I think I'm convinced we need to flip kawaii.
There is not a lick of defense for Kawaii in there, this one is just saying Vote > Detective's Condemn on killing them.
Get To Know A Doll
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 390, Black wrote:
In post 388, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I'm surprised no one else did. Gimli is definitely trying to run this game
And for some weird reason, no one else sees it but me. I thought I was going crazy.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Black »

In post 389, Kokichi Oma wrote:

Oh I think you're right. My brain isn't working right today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:50 pm

In post 393, Black wrote:
In post 389, Kokichi Oma wrote:

Oh I think you're right. My brain isn't working right today
If VS actually meant voting Kawaii out when they said "daykill" then he's confused us both.
Get To Know A Doll
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 385, Black wrote: Do we really think kawaii is Kira because they said they would act a certain way as Kira and then acted that way? That just doesn't seem like something scum would do. To assume Kawaii is Kira we have to assume they would just out themselves D1 for no reason

Also Kokichi brought up a Gimli meta analysis that everyone just overlooked. Gimli is definitely acting more confident in his reads this game and it's not just exclusive to the Kokichi read. All of his reads have felt definitive. Just feels weird
I think the most likely kira is kawaii cause he is scummy as all fuck to the point where I don't even. IDK what else to do with d1, my mind is all set with this (non)flip.

if you think I'm scummy for being more confident of things then that's okay.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Gimli »

ah

no of course he didn't mean out the detective. we can just vote out a scummy slot. we don't need to out the detective to do that.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Black »

Yeah...daykill is such a weird way to phrase it. Why not say vote?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Black »

Gimli can you scum case Kawaii?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:53 pm

In post 396, Gimli wrote: ah

no of course he didn't mean out the detective. we can just vote out a scummy slot. we don't need to out the detective to do that.
Then follow your heart's desire as you please. The longer it takes Kawaii (AND Mala) to resurface, the more this one grows wary of them.
Get To Know A Doll

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”