Micro 1070 | a micro normal | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:25 am

Post by Aristeia »

Alisae I do care about what you want.

I am assuming you are town.

I am worried you are town and wrong about Gimli because if I vote gimli and you're wrong about him being mafia, then we are going to lose and you and I are both going to feel bad about it.
You are always gonna be my love
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:25 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 972, Alisae wrote: Mafia is a team game.
It doesn't just go 1 way. I don't just help you when it's convenient for you. That's a selfish way of playing and if you're going to pretend it's a team game when only you will only do what you think is right and only care to put your own reads before others, then like idunno.

Like ya you're a mason you're afraid you'll die tonight you wanna take your time that's fine, just don't promise to care about what I want when you care about what you want and you only see yourself as your only ally. I'm your teammate. One preferably uses their teammates to cover for their weaknesses. If you're confused, talk to me. If you need my help, ask me. If you don't know where to go, lean on me.

Mafia is a team game and knowing how to use your teammates strengths to cover for your weaknesses is an important aspect of the game.
I'm literally aristeia's team mate that you're shutting down. I helped kill scum on d1. you only got there when andante started flailing horrendously ITG. you spent the entire d1 enabling andante.

I wanna know what you think happens f3 after I flip. you're making sure you lose, alisae, do you understand that?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:27 am

Post by Gimli »

'im so good at mafia blablabla'

reality: has no perspective
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 975, Aristeia wrote: Alisae I do care about what you want.

I am assuming you are town.

I am worried you are town and wrong about Gimli because if I vote gimli and you're wrong about him being mafia, then we are going to lose and you and I are both going to feel bad about it.
I'm sorry I'm giving you a hard time.
You have the right to take your time.

I was thinking about casing it to show it off a bit more clearly because I thought it would help you but that doesn't sound like it'll help you so I don't think it's worth the time.

And look, it if I'm in an F3 situation and I'm kingmaker, I'll be thorough, I feel like you can trust me to do be thorough and make a decision I won't regret. If we lose, it's not because I'm wrong or I made a wrong decision, it's because I couldn't provide a defense that was adequate to the kingmaker. At that point, honestly I did everything I could.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 976, Gimli wrote: you spent the entire d1 enabling andante.
I think this is an over exaggeration and an unfair assessment of my play
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:38 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 29, Andante wrote:
In post 27, Alisae wrote:
In post 25, Andante wrote:
In post 22, Alisae wrote:
In post 20, Andante wrote:
In post 18, Alisae wrote: Andante you seem really excited to play mafia!
FACTS
Why is that? Not this game seems to imply that you were recently mafia.
lmao yeah I was and had 2 original partners rep out, and that game was stressful, cause what do you really do in that situation? then green pm here? LETS FREAKING GOOOOOO
I used to get a lot of wolf teammates that were basically NPCs that's super relatable. It's super stressful cause in that situation one feels like Atlas carrying the earth. I don't even know how I won one of those games but those games are usually really hard to win as a wolf.

Do you like playing villager more than wolf?
what's NPC?
yeah, I got lucky with people who repped in, but yeahhh, luckily I had awesome people who repped in, but yeah, being scum, not looking at the game for 24 hours, going "who's the new guy??" OHHH my partner hahahaha

I'd say it's mixed, there's definitely town roles I HATE being, and scum is only fun every once in a while tbh like, once a year is perfect!
In post 32, Alisae wrote: npc is a non-playable character. I use to to describe players who have no desire to play wolf or the game and are just going to do whatever it is they want to do. I def prefer town > wolf but I think it's easy to get excited about playing wolf if I have exciting teammates. I've gotten some pretty exciting rands back in the day.

Anyway this was productive.
PRODUCTIVE

bunch of NAI stuff

then you started to literally coach her itt when she was getting heat

do you want me to case that cause I can case that I can make you look horrific
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:38 am

Post by Gimli »

like o isn't it funny how alisae spends so much time doing nai interactions with andante and not with anyone else??
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:39 am

Post by Alisae »

you are taking posts from the early stage of the game and acting like they mean something now?

I responded the way she did because she seemed to be over the top and it wasn't really helpful but understanding her thought processes would be helpful
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:40 am

Post by Gimli »

they mean something now they'll mean something in f3
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:42 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 444, Gimli wrote: I kind of like aureal push even though it's not any good and it feels like WKing on page 2 which is maybe odd, and I kind of like alisae's investigation onto andante's emotions cause it's good perception. not sure if I should townread either. I think alisae is making sense and aureal is not making so much sense but IDK if that means alignment for either yet.
you like it but now it's NAI and it's meaningful
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:44 am

Post by Gimli »

now that andante flipped it looks svs

isnt that how you're reading me? 'look at this it can be construed as svs'

look at your early conversations with andante, isn't that a nice little thing for a wolf team mate to do early on?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:46 am

Post by Alisae »

That line of questioning can also come from me when I play town.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:46 am

Post by Alisae »

you're not going to get an accurate read on me for it.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:47 am

Post by Gimli »

your fixation with andante isn't just early it's throughout the game

you're always trying to post questions at her direction, which is nice if you're a townie trying to understand her but look it's even nicer when you're a wolf trying to save her

you only voted andante when she felt too much pressure and her lim was unavoidable, and only started pushing her on contradictions in a moment where you could benefit from bussing her

oh look at my great solve aint i good at mafia i studied patterns
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:48 am

Post by Gimli »

all your questions are absolute softballs too
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:49 am

Post by Alisae »

what are you talking about, she was making super questionable posts and doing super questionable things in that moment.
Why wouldn't I vote someone if I feel like they're being super questionable in the moment.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:52 am

Post by Alisae »

Like the angle you're pushing here is "you could be a townie doing these things but you could also be a wolf doing these things too"
"you only voted her because she felt too much pressure and her lim was unavoidable" bro so it's impossible for me to be a villager and just vote behavior I feel like is questionable in the moment? Heck, why would I even go for that bus? The way you make it sound it doesn't get me anything. I would just be handing villager a wolf corpse for free.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:54 am

Post by Gimli »

why wouldn't you bus andante when she is acting like that?

@anyone who wants to benefit from beating alisae in f3: check all er's questions to andante, and then to everyone else itg. notice how the questions for the other players are always game advancing hardballs, or intent on alignment-checking, while the questions to andante are all softballs, even later on when she is getting heat is more like 'please explain these things you said and havent explained yet' and not like pressuring on contradictions or anything substancial. it's meant to improve andante's position ITG. it only became a true scumread when convenience calls for it. you don't think andante was bussed? guess what, the entire scumpool is me, ali, and aureal. we were all in andante's wagon. andante was bussed.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:54 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 991, Alisae wrote: Like the angle you're pushing here is "you could be a townie doing these things but you could also be a wolf doing these things too"
"you only voted her because she felt too much pressure and her lim was unavoidable" bro so it's impossible for me to be a villager and just vote behavior I feel like is questionable in the moment? Heck, why would I even go for that bus? The way you make it sound it doesn't get me anything. I would just be handing villager a wolf corpse for free.
yeah but it's impossible for me to actually have scumread andante and start the wagon there with klick as a townie and not a wolf bussing, right?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:56 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 992, Gimli wrote: why wouldn't you bus andante when she is acting like that?

@anyone who wants to benefit from beating alisae in f3: check all er's questions to andante, and then to everyone else itg. notice how the questions for the other players are always game advancing hardballs, or intent on alignment-checking, while the questions to andante are all softballs, even later on when she is getting heat is more like 'please explain these things you said and havent explained yet' and not like pressuring on contradictions or anything substancial. it's meant to improve andante's position ITG. it only became a true scumread when convenience calls for it. you don't think andante was bussed? guess what, the entire scumpool is me, ali, and aureal. we were all in andante's wagon. andante was bussed.
3 votes is not actual danger. She went from 3 votes to 5 when I voter her and she tried to pass off a questionable motion detector claim
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:58 am

Post by Gimli »

3 votes is actual danger when andante was posting all those bad scummy things
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:58 am

Post by Alisae »

The whole point of the softball questions were to get Andante to generate something. The hardball questions are for players who actually developed something and added contributions into the thread
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:59 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 995, Gimli wrote: 3 votes is actual danger when andante was posting all those bad scummy things
No, at he time it seemed like those 3 votes were going to be the most she was going to get.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:01 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 147, Alisae wrote: Andante can you try being transparent?
Why do you like 128
Why do you dislike Klick
What is your read on Myko

Your reaction doesn’t really make any sense and I can’t really parse through it but I don’t think you’re an elim right now so why is it all suddenly doomed? If ur town shouldn’t u be able to show us that?
this is what I'm talking about re: softballs. this is all trying to get andante to position herself better. expanding on reasonings is something a veteran scum player will tell a newbie scum player in wolf chat. you're doing that openly. do you see how that looks svs, when you havent treated any other slot like this?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:02 am

Post by Alisae »

Datisi was gone
Ari was going to do her own thing
Wavelength didn’t say anything that implied they were going in that direction.

If I’m a wolf with andante where would the 2 other villager votes come from?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”