zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by zachattack »

Baby, I'll put my vote on you anytime you want. Nekka's got nothing on you big boy. :wink:

Vote Count:
Atlas - (0)
Budja - (1)corporate
corporate - (1) WhereIsTony
Gamma - (1) zachattack
jerseygoomba - (2) Tolmides, Atlas
JordanA24 - (0)
My Milked Eek - (0)
Nekka-Lucifer - (2) Wall-E, Gamma
Tolmides - (0)
Wall-E - (1) Nekka-Lucifer
WhereIsTony - (0)
zachattack - (1) JordanA24

With 12 alive, 7 votes will end the day.
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Gamma »

zachattack wrote:Baby, I'll put my vote on you anytime you want. Nekka's got nothing on you big boy. :wink:
OH YEAH (☞゚∀゚)☞
V/LA until I get a new computer
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Gamma »

well, that emote failed.

Imagine :D.
V/LA until I get a new computer
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

zachattack wrote:Nekka has leapfrogged the rest of you into #2 on my scummy list. Asking Gamma what his PM says about his role then saying he expects him to be modkilled is very disingenuous, and makes me think that Nekka didn't receive a pro-town pm since like Atlas said, it looks nothing like a quote. I'm almost considering changing my vote, and the reason I haven't is because I feel Gamma's a danger to the town even if he's honest and is the vig.
I'm sorry but the structure of his elaboration in his claim seemed very similar to my role PM and I know from past experience that quoting sections from a role PM can get you mod-killed.
zachattack wrote:Baby, I'll put my vote on you anytime you want. Nekka's got nothing on you big boy. :wink:
What kind of post is this in the mafia thread. Mabye you could have written it in the general discussion.
Wall-E wrote:Nekka-Lucifer's OMGUS attack is noted.
What OMGUS attack? I was wondering why you're on Gamma's side and not find him suspicious? I want some reasoning behind it and I feel you avoided this.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Atlas »

Gamma wrote:Why are you still mad about L-3?
I'm not mad about it, you said "name one thing that I've done scummy aside from the L-3" and I went ahead and listed everything that popped into my head. Am I mad about it? No. Do I think it's scummy? Yes.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Oh Good God Gamma...

I'm not really pleased with the roleclaim, but then again, I don't think we have any reason to disbelieve it either.

Did you read the thread before you cast your vote on Atlas? And yes, we are still suspicious about -3, ofc we are.
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
Gamma wrote:I think it's pretty cool how i was drunk as hell and i still had the balls to post my role.
I'm sorry but that screams cover up.
And yet in the same post, you take your vote off him... and put it onto another player, and your reason for voting him is for not being suspicious of the player you took your vote off?? What's going on here?
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by zachattack »

Sorry Nekka, your right mafia is serious business, I will never post anything resembling humor, a joke or anything that could be considered fun again. I hope I can right the horrible atrocity I've committed against the game.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
What OMGUS attack?
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
Unvote
and
Vote: Wally
Nekka wrote:I was wondering why you're on Gamma's side and not find him suspicious?
That's not a question. It's bad grammar. If you're wondering why I don't find Gamma's claim suspicious, it's because his wagon was suspicious. He acted quite appropriately, in my opinion, in the face of a wagon on him for his random vote (wtf people?). His claim is provable, and if he ever crosses my scumdar it will be a snap to get the momentum to lynch him.
Nekka wrote:I want some reasoning behind it and I feel you avoided this.
Nope. Avoided would be if I was asked a question and didn't answer. You seem eager to spread blame and suspicion. I've noticed you called four people scum since the game began. Are we to assume you're A) really good at this game or B) to be largely ignored?
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by WhereIsTony »

Vote Gamma

Self voting is lame

roleclaiming on day one is lamer
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Gamma's claim is provable. Why kill him?
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by WhereIsTony »

because with an attitude of I will kill town or scum, he may be assigned pro-town but he is not supporting us.

so he is either

a) a liabilty to the town

b) lying
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Budja »

As long as Gamma picks his targets sensibly, don't kill him.
Besides the mafia will probably NK him anyway so I say we forget about him for now.

Wall-E seems a little too over-supportive of Gamma. But he is right is saying the Gamma is very probably the vig. Only the stupidest mafia would attempt to claim vig when their is a decent chance of a counter-claim.

Nekka seems too eager to remove Gamma and is using fairly illogical statement to support this. But I am not eager to start a bandwagon on him so quickly.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Wall-E »

You're entitled to your opinion, but I think saying Gamma's claimed he will kill townies is a stretch. I doubt that attitude was more than I-just-claimed bravado.

Wouldn't you rather the town have two kills a day? If Gamma doesn't vig our #2 target I will personally lead the charge against him.

What say you, Gamma? Will you agree to vig the town's #2 choice for the lynch every day?
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by Tolmides »

Don't have a lot of time right now, so I'll keep it brief and recap my feelings later.

I think Gamma's behaviour was scummy and unhelpful to the town, but not grounds for lynching at this stage. Let's see how his NKing goes and then return to him. 2 villager kills a night is better than one.

My chief suspicion is again on Nekka. As Jordan pointed out, his posts are littered with unexplained contradictory actions. So...
FoS: Nekka

I also haven't see jersey in a while.
[i]Now pass thou onward before us, as thou wert wont, and I will follow thee or die.[/i]
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by jerseygoomba »

Sorry all, been a busy day or two. I have to say I was surprised by the vig claim, and to be honest pretty perplexed why gamma would choose to threaten townies even in jest. Do we really want him making life-or-death decisions if he goes on another bender????

A few beers and one of us could find ourself watch the performance from the wrong side of the pit. Not something I am comfortable with in the least. And self-voting? Is there anything scarier than a drunken vig with suicidal tendencies???
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by Atlas »

Jersey, I'm wondering why you are blatantly advocating Gamma's lynch without voting for him.
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by jerseygoomba »

I'm thinking out loud. I wanted to see if anyone else shares my concerns or thinks I'm overreacting (again). Not to mention, I want to give Gamma a chance to respond before I decide to vote for him. After all, isn't more discussion better than less, especially on Day 1? I want to make sure I am making a theoretically educated vote at this point.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by corporate »

atlas, i know our objective is to find scum, but it feels like you jump on every little thing. maybe im over reacting but it just seems like youre pickyness comes across as over compensating.

maybe im just naive and believe too many people. you could just be a overly helpful townie. but i dunno....

FoS atlas

for making me feel like he is keeping attention off of himself by putting it everywhere else.
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:06 am

Post by JordanA24 »

corporate wrote:atlas, i know our objective is to find scum, but it feels like you jump on every little thing. maybe im over reacting but it just seems like youre pickyness comes across as over compensating.

maybe im just naive and believe too many people. you could just be a overly helpful townie. but i dunno....

FoS atlas

for making me feel like he is keeping attention off of himself by putting it everywhere else.
Can you say wishy washy?
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:17 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Budja wrote:As long as Gamma picks his targets sensibly, don't kill him.
What makes you believe his claim at -5?
Budja wrote:Besides the mafia will probably NK him anyway so I say we forget about him for now.
or they would simpily not NK him to make him lyable for a town lynch if he's telling the truth.
Budja wrote:Wall-E seems a little too over-supportive of Gamma. But he is right is saying the Gamma is very probably the vig. Only the stupidest mafia would attempt to claim vig when their is a decent chance of a counter-claim.
Believe me, it's been done quite alot of times and do you remember his excuse was because he was under the influence of alcohol?
Budja wrote:Nekka seems too eager to remove Gamma and is using fairly illogical statement to support this. But I am not eager to start a bandwagon on him so quickly.
Do I seem to getting rid of Gamma at the moment? I random voted him and he acted very suspicious giving Atlas a -3 so I confirmed my vote on him to see how he acted under pressure (A pressure vote). I was hoping for a slight bandwagon to form to get some information but I didn't need that. He cracked under minimal pressure with a claim that has no use to the town in page two day one. It was page 3 when he revealed abit more information and I didn't believe him but I feel I got enough information from him to move onto voting for Walle to see why he's on Gamma's side for cracking under pressure. He answered by saying I OMGUS attacked him but I feel I was simply asking him WHY he be in support of him claiming on page two.
Wall-E wrote:I'm a Gamma fan already.
You're a fan of what? Him blurting out unneccesery information when he gets two votes on him? I can't see why you would be in favor of his vig claim unless you were scum yourself.
Wall-E wrote:
Nekka wrote:I was wondering why you're on Gamma's side and not find him suspicious?
That's not a question. It's bad grammar. If you're wondering why I don't find Gamma's claim suspicious, it's because his wagon was suspicious. He acted quite appropriately, in my opinion, in the face of a wagon on him for his random vote (wtf people?). His claim is provable, and if he ever crosses my scumdar it will be a snap to get the momentum to lynch him.
What was bad grammer. I asked you why you didn't find him suspicious cracking under pressure after !!!2!!! votes on him. This is the third time I've had to ask because I feel you've not given me a sufficient answer. and btw. His vote couldn't have been random unless he was 'drunk' again. He must have surely read the thread first and then voted once he knew what was a random vote. Hence the random voting stage. He admits he didn't read the thread. Now, what kind of person do we want in this game who doesn't read the thread before posting. That's the kind of person I would like to do without.
Wall-E wrote:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
What OMGUS attack?
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
Unvote
and
Vote: Wally
That was not an OMGUS attack. If you would have please extended the quote you would have seen that I confirmed that the reason for my vote was to ask you why you find Gamma so truthful in his unnecesery claim.
WhereIsTony wrote:
Vote Gamma

Self voting is lame

I do believe we've not heard that much about you yet Tony. Could you please elaborate on your vote to possibly give us presonal explanations of to why you feel he deserves a vote.
Atlas wrote:Jersey, I'm wondering why you are blatantly advocating Gamma's lynch without voting for him.
FoS: Atlas
This is only not a vote because currently I think Wall-E deserves it more. Why do you feel you have to pick up on every single persons little details. You're not exactly making mountains out of mole hills but you are definately over exagerating against quite a few people.
JordanA24 wrote:
corporate wrote:atlas, i know our objective is to find scum, but it feels like you jump on every little thing. maybe im over reacting but it just seems like youre pickyness comes across as over compensating.

FoS atlas

Can you say wishy washy?
Not in this situation. I agree with corporate with that. Atlas does seem to point alot of his fingers at the same time. If he's not careful he may have them cut off.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to answer some issues that came up.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:47 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
WhereIsTony wrote:
Vote Gamma

Self voting is lame

I do believe we've not heard that much about you yet Tony. Could you please elaborate on your vote to possibly give us presonal explanations of to why you feel he deserves a vote.
Because a vig that kills town essentially gives the mafia two kills a night. A reckless vig is nearly as dangerous as scum.

If anyone seems to be mafia, you can bet i would change my vote. But This vote keeps most of the town alive.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:32 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

So Tony, do you believe his vig claim or not?
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:37 am

Post by Atlas »

Mod, the #75 vote-count is weird. Gamma and Nekka's counts don't make sense. Thanks :D
Fixed.

Corporate wrote:for making me feel like he is keeping attention off of himself by putting it everywhere else.
I can't keep attention off myself by suspecting a lot of things. That only brings more attention.
Nekka wrote:FoS: Atlas This is only not a vote because currently I think Wall-E deserves it more. Why do you feel you have to pick up on every single persons little details. You're not exactly making mountains out of mole hills but you are definately over exagerating against quite a few people.
You know, the last time I actually jumped on something was Page 2, #44. And if you didn't notice several of my posts since then have
dismissed
suspicions on other players rather than "over-exaggerate" them. Let me show you; (Numbers for me indicate dismissing suspicion; numbers for you indicate suspicions)

#61- Response to Gamma's challenge; Not too concerned with #50 (1); clarification of what confirm vote means; Doesn't think that Nekka is opportunistic (2)
#69- I buy Gamma's claim. (3)
#72- Response to Gamma (no suspicion here), response to Zach's suspicions, Doesn't think that the role-wording makes Nekka scum (4)
#79- Clarification of something that I thought was scummy from way back when. Doesn't mean anything.

Now let's compare that to your record (starting at Page 3, since that is where I started)

#57- Calls a portion of the claim-post scummy. (1)
#60- FoS on Eek (2)
#64- Gamma's role looks like a quote, switches vote to Wally (3)
#78- Disapproval of Zach's weird comment.

I don't see where your accusation is coming from. If you look back, I have been suspicious of only four players this entire game outlined in #30. I haven't continued any of my cases or suspected anyone since Page 2, and then the first time I point out something telling I get jumped on by two players, one of which threatening me with a vote? Because I really don't like this accusation, and because I feel that it is totally leeching off Corporate's logic I'd appreciate it if you pointed out every point from "quite a few people" that you felt was over-exaggerating.

The same goes for Corporate; I'd like you to quote with reason "every little thing" that I jump on. Actually,
unvote, vote: Corporate
for ignoring the continuation of my case in #44. I do think that I have a bit more dirt on you than Jersey at this point.

Jersey wrote:I'm thinking out loud. I wanted to see if anyone else shares my concerns or thinks I'm overreacting (again). Not to mention, I want to give Gamma a chance to respond before I decide to vote for him. After all, isn't more discussion better than less, especially on Day 1? I want to make sure I am making a theoretically educated vote at this point.
OK, it seemed really odd that you would outwardly say "Gamma is scary, do we really want him with a killing role, I'm not comfortable with it!" without doing anything about the situation.
Tony wrote:Because a vig that kills town essentially gives the mafia two kills a night. A reckless vig is nearly as dangerous as scum.
What makes you think that Gamma is deliberately going to kill townies? For now I'm backing Wall-E in making Gamma vig the town's #2 target.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:09 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

deliberate has nothing to do with it he is reckless.

I do like the #2 idea though.

unvote
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

You don't like me cheering on the claimed vig? Too bad! I liked Gamma's claim, I liked everything about what he did, up to and including the reprimand.

In your post 60, Nekka, you say that you think Milk is just parroting what everyone else has already said. Can you show a quoted example of each thing Milk said followed by an example of someone else saying it previously?
That isn't omgus.

And of course he's not going to find exact quotes. There are points that resemble each other, but direct quotes? What are you asking here? Trying to make him look suspicious by trying to (somewhat ok?) twist his words?
Gamma wrote:State them. I know what I said.
Without going into much detail, my role pm says nothing about windwoods winning, it only mentions that in order to win we need to remove brass players from the orchestra. I find it odd that the win condition would vary for different people of the same alignment.

While it comes down to the nearly same thing, there
is
a difference.
zachattack wrote:In response to Eek

I wasn't insinuating that you would be inactive or anything with my post asking you to post something. I was trying to say that I wanted to hear contributions from everyone so I could formulate opinions on everyone. It was more of a criticism of Wall-E then you since he had posted but hadn't added to the discussion at all. I apologize for my tone though, I can see how it could be misconstrued. I'm sure there will be times where I'm unavailable for 24 hours or more, real life comes before the game.
Good. It was being interpreted by me as an attempt at making me look like a lurker.
Oh my...

Come to my room later, won't ya?
Wall-E wrote:Gamma's claim is provable. Why kill him?
Explain to me, how exactly is it provable without killing him?
He could be a sk, mafia or a vig. Without going too deep into hypothetical situations (with eventual doctors, RB's and un-NK-able people), how is he going to prove himself? Come on, I dare you.
Budja wrote:As long as Gamma picks his targets sensibly, don't kill him.
Besides the mafia will probably NK him anyway so I say we forget about him for now.
Oh really? How do you know what the mafia is going to do? For all we know he could be RB'd/kept alive/his target may be protected/mafia might not send in a kill/doctor saves him/etc...

I'm staying with my "he should nk himself". It leads to the least amount of wifom on D2 concerning him.
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”