Micro 1070 | a micro normal | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:52 am

Post by Enchant »

I wish i invested skill points in that as well.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:53 am

Post by biancospino »

Votecount
VC 2-I

mykonian (2 = E-2):
Enchant (1):

Not voting (4):
everyone

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for an execution.

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-03-03 12:03:00)

Modnotes:
  • I'm counting by hand, let me know if there's anything wrong.
  • The combined mod ISO can be found here.
Last edited by biancospino on Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:53 am

Post by Enchant »

So anyway why i am doomed
Wizard-Mercenary

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:55 am

Post by Gimli »

dats was grumpy and wasn't obvtown and dropped the game which might be his recent scum meta? I replaced into a datisi slot recently in a white flag mountainous, nobody left me alone and I got tunneled for days. then I died and flipped mafia and they won.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:57 am

Post by Enchant »

I think Datisi is just busy recently, because i am
town
look how green it it, like salad.

By the way i hate salad.
Wizard-Mercenary

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:58 am

Post by Gimli »

I believe you

I think mykonian justifying a townread on a dead scum is clumsy enough to be a wolf
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:59 am

Post by Aristeia »

I think like Datisi/Andante interactions don't look very paired - he begins pushing her at and is the first person on her wagon.

and like this does not look like an s/s interaction:

when Dats does scum theatre it's usually better scripted and designed to distance effectively or make his partner look better - this interaction doesn't really move the needle either way.

with the wagons tied at 3-3;

If Aureal/Andante are not teamed I think it makes a lot of sense for the Aureal wagon to be pushed by Andante's teammate - which only really fits Mykonian in this game state.

Looking at mykonian's iso I think his comments saying that;

is pretty egregious because Andante did become a viable candidate according to the VC but he never really defended her with his read - he just hardpushed Aureal instead and I still don't really understand his reasoning for pushing Aureal.

Note: transcript of the images:

Spoiler:
All images are screenshots of posts in the game, in the desktop view, with the MafSepia theme.
  1. post by Datisi
    In post 84, Datisi wrote: i don't like putting people in quickhammer ranges on page 4, so here's a vote for someone else that i find vaguely scummy / not towny:

VOTE: andante
  2. posts 133 by Datisi, 134 by Andante, 135 by Datisi
    In post 133, Andante wrote: it almost feels like yall were trying to vote me out before I showed back up. get off me
    In post 134, Datisi wrote: i don't think you're town lole
    In post 135, Andante wrote: i don't think you're actually trying to read me
  3. post by Alianna
    In post 113, Alianna wrote:
    Votecount
    VC 1-II

Aureal (3 = E-2):
    , ,
    Andante (3 = E-2):
    , ,
    mykonian (1):

Alisae (1):

Wavelength (1):

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for an execution.

Deadline:
    (expired on 2023-02-26 00:51:00)

Co-mod notes:

- I'm also counting by hand, let me know if there is anything wrong.
    - The combined mod ISO can be found here.
  4. post by mykonian
    In post 73, mykonian wrote:
    In post 71, Aristeia wrote: What content of Andante's are you townleaning her for and why?
    Not sure I'm helping anyone if I answer this. For one, it's 3 pages in and Andante is probably the person I feel most confident I can read anyway, so I might as well wait till I'm not leaning one way or another from a handful of posts. There's no pressing need to answer, Andante isn't even being voted so I imagine you all agree she's pretty town. I also don't have to tell the scum who's the obvious town.

That's a lot of words to say that I don't like you and Klick asking about a townread 3 pages in. Go find some baddies. May I suggest Aureal?

General reminder to please provide a transcript for multimedia with embedded text, so that in case some player was somehow only able to access the forum via text only they be still able to play.
Last edited by biancospino on Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
You are always gonna be my love
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:04 am

Post by Gimli »

myko has focused artificially on aureal as well, I think. like that scumread that scum never drops cause it's a safe place to go push so myko never felt like reevaluating there. this post from d1 I didn't like (didn't say it at the time cause I was trying to kill aristeia):
In post 576, mykonian wrote:
In post 535, Aristeia wrote: hardomgusing his primary pusher is literally the easiest move for a scum under pressure to do.
Oh my. Do I have a wagon for you.

Can I interest you in Aureal?
I think this particular scumread is concerning when there are a few people in this game strong townreading aureal and some of us might have meta with her, so I don't feel like mykonian was acting in good faith around this scumread.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:04 am

Post by Aristeia »

also I received a basket of fruit last night ty for whoever was so kind ^^
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:05 am

Post by Enchant »

Looking at different forum color inflicts pain i didn't know exist...
Wizard-Mercenary

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:06 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 670, Aristeia wrote: I think we should just elim mykonian and the game should be over
sadly not quite that lucky.
In post 680, Gimli wrote:I think mykonian justifying a townread on a dead scum is clumsy enough to be a wolf
So we don't know another, but you've seen me play this game so far. I shouldn't strike you as clumsy.
In post 681, Aristeia wrote: I still don't really understand his reasoning for pushing Aureal.
Up till her vote on Andante she had ignored the rest of the game, called me scum, and voted someone who then got replaced (at which point she unvoted). Aureal achieved very little day 1. And I only pushed her for the first half, second half I let her breathe.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:06 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 684, Enchant wrote: Looking at different forum color inflicts pain i didn't know exist...
I told you just use Silver, it's easy on the eye
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:08 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 686, Gimli wrote:
In post 684, Enchant wrote: Looking at different forum color inflicts pain i didn't know exist...
I told you just use Silver, it's easy on the eye
but i don't want to use Silver
Wizard-Mercenary

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:12 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 685, mykonian wrote: Up till her vote on Andante she had ignored the rest of the game, called me scum, and voted someone who then got replaced (at which point she unvoted). Aureal achieved very little day 1. And I only pushed her for the first half, second half I let her breathe.
yes and that is kind of scummy?

like first half of the game you pushed her when Andante was at 3 votes and the other viable wagon...

the second half of the game is me pushing herta and getting gimli run up and then me vs gimli and the wagons became me at 3 and gimli at 3 so obviously atp scum!you doesn't really need to push Aureal since Andante is no longer in danger?

Whether Aureal is mafia or not doesn't depend on game state but whether you have a motive to push her kind of does
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:34 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 683, Aristeia wrote: also I received a basket of fruit last night ty for whoever was so kind ^^
by chance, do you have a guess who it would be?
In post 688, Aristeia wrote:
In post 685, mykonian wrote: Up till her vote on Andante she had ignored the rest of the game, called me scum, and voted someone who then got replaced (at which point she unvoted). Aureal achieved very little day 1. And I only pushed her for the first half, second half I let her breathe.
yes and that is kind of scummy?

like first half of the game you pushed her when Andante was at 3 votes and the other viable wagon...

the second half of the game is me pushing herta and getting gimli run up and then me vs gimli and the wagons became me at 3 and gimli at 3 so obviously atp scum!you doesn't really need to push Aureal since Andante is no longer in danger?

Whether Aureal is mafia or not doesn't depend on game state but whether you have a motive to push her kind of does
You might, but I don't rate that Andante wagon. Datisi and Klick RVS onto it, you sheep Datisi, the first Andante wagon was made of sand.
I also didn't rate the Herta wagon. It's there because Herta isn't and it dissolves the moment Gimli joined.

This was my issue day one, I pushed someone hard out of the RVS where I thought I was right and usually one of two (and a half) happens. People think it's silly to push someone so hard out of the RVS and vote me. People vote the person pushed and someone gets on the wagon in a weird way (not quite like Lisa), or a half chance, I ended up with an a good early pick and somehow that wagon comes back alive towards the end of the day (first wagon never makes it).

Here, I get no reactions. I feel like a lot of people's townread on Aureal is really that I'm pushing her, not so much her responses. But nothing really comes from it. With 3 people waiting (Lisa, Klick and Datisi) and two people not really there (Andante, Herta), I'm not getting many clear reads, there are no practical wagons that people have to respond to elsewhere either.

Now I might be the reason Aureal can't scumhunt, though I have some trouble believing that because in previous games she keeps a pretty open view of the game while under pressure, but say I'm a bit more aggressive than those other people. Maybe she gets into it if she doesn't get mentioned every other post. Alternatively, she doesn't, and towards a deadline elim (because nothing was happening and half the game seemed to be waiting), people might flock to it anyway because where smoke is is fire and she hasn't done much. Either way it's good for me.

Otherwise, I think the Aureal wagon was the only real one. And effectively, it was 3 people for like six posts. Me, wavelength, Lisa (who unvoted within a page), as Herta was a RVS lurker vote. It rattled Klick and that was about it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:41 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 678, Gimli wrote: dats was grumpy and wasn't obvtown and dropped the game which might be his recent scum meta? I replaced into a datisi slot recently in a white flag mountainous, nobody left me alone and I got tunneled for days. then I died and flipped mafia and they won.
Jeez. If people know this, why would you still let him play. Got to be a bit of an adult about it, even if your scum partner is crap and implodes halfway day one.

Sorry Enchant, it'd be lovely to dance with you again, but my gut feeling is that this is what happened.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:47 am

Post by Enchant »

Imagine using gut instead of ass.

ANyway all your case build on Datisi replacing out? Really?
Wizard-Mercenary

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:57 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 691, Enchant wrote: Imagine using gut instead of ass.

ANyway all your case build on Datisi replacing out? Really?
Obviously not. He did lurk like in our previous game, he was "busy" as scum there as well. I didn't really got a read on what he actually wrote. But mostly, fast wagons are town wagons. This was a fast wagon on scum, doubly so.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:07 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 683, Aristeia wrote: also I received a basket of fruit last night ty for whoever was so kind ^^
I hope you enjoy your strawberries!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:08 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 693, Alisae wrote:
I hope you enjoy your strawberries!
ty you are so kind :)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:13 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 681, Aristeia wrote: I think like Datisi/Andante interactions don't look very paired - he begins pushing her at and is the first person on her wagon.

and like this does not look like an s/s interaction:

when Dats does scum theatre it's usually better scripted and designed to distance effectively or make his partner look better - this interaction doesn't really move the needle either way.

with the wagons tied at 3-3;

If Aureal/Andante are not teamed I think it makes a lot of sense for the Aureal wagon to be pushed by Andante's teammate - which only really fits Mykonian in this game state.

Looking at mykonian's iso I think his comments saying that;

is pretty egregious because Andante did become a viable candidate according to the VC but he never really defended her with his read - he just hardpushed Aureal instead and I still don't really understand his reasoning for pushing Aureal.

Note: transcript of the images:

Spoiler:
All images are screenshots of posts in the game, in the desktop view, with the MafSepia theme.
  1. post by Datisi
    In post 84, Datisi wrote: i don't like putting people in quickhammer ranges on page 4, so here's a vote for someone else that i find vaguely scummy / not towny:

VOTE: andante
  2. posts 133 by Datisi, 134 by Andante, 135 by Datisi
    In post 133, Andante wrote: it almost feels like yall were trying to vote me out before I showed back up. get off me
    In post 134, Datisi wrote: i don't think you're town lole
    In post 135, Andante wrote: i don't think you're actually trying to read me
  3. post by Alianna
    In post 113, Alianna wrote:
    Votecount
    VC 1-II

Aureal (3 = E-2):
    , ,
    Andante (3 = E-2):
    , ,
    mykonian (1):

Alisae (1):

Wavelength (1):

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for an execution.

Deadline:
    (expired on 2023-02-26 00:51:00)

Co-mod notes:

- I'm also counting by hand, let me know if there is anything wrong.
    - The combined mod ISO can be found here.
  4. post by mykonian
    In post 73, mykonian wrote:
    In post 71, Aristeia wrote: What content of Andante's are you townleaning her for and why?
    Not sure I'm helping anyone if I answer this. For one, it's 3 pages in and Andante is probably the person I feel most confident I can read anyway, so I might as well wait till I'm not leaning one way or another from a handful of posts. There's no pressing need to answer, Andante isn't even being voted so I imagine you all agree she's pretty town. I also don't have to tell the scum who's the obvious town.

That's a lot of words to say that I don't like you and Klick asking about a townread 3 pages in. Go find some baddies. May I suggest Aureal?

General reminder to please provide a transcript for multimedia with embedded text, so that in case some player was somehow only able to access the forum via text only they be still able to play.
Datisi didn't mention Andante after that exchange which makes me think it could be early distancing
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:14 am

Post by Alisae »

I think the game ends if all of {Myko, Datisi, Gimli die}
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:15 am

Post by Aristeia »

it is too simple to be distancing and Andante didnt look like she understood how to deal with it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:15 am

Post by Alisae »

Myko is the one I think could be town in those 3, I much prefer Datisi or Gimli actually.

I can't help but read Gimli going onto Andante and Andante voting them back as theater
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:16 am

Post by Aristeia »

well if myko is in your poe you might as well help me yeet him today :)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”