Micro 1070 | a micro normal | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He / They

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Wavelength »

Myko where is your head at with Gimli?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Klick »

I think Gimli is hard town and also I agree with a lot of his takes

I feel somewhat removed from the gamestate atm but I don't think that's a bad thing I think the reads I do have are correct
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Klick »

VOTE: Aristeia
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Datisi »

what are your current reads and why is gimli town
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 499, Wavelength wrote: I don't actually think that I need to work very hard for it.

Seems likely with my vote there now, I can just go afk for a couple days and he will be dead.
what's pinging you so hard?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:02 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 500, Wavelength wrote: Myko where is your head at with Gimli?
I like him. He says things I can easily agree with, things I don't agree with but that are familiar. And if he's scum, I think he says enough that at some point I could figure it out.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 495, Gimli wrote:
In post 285, mykonian wrote:
In post 279, Aristeia wrote: it is the lack of posting actually
So sure, he's lurkerscum. Which is why by the time of the deadline we are going to Elim him (I just noticed I got that wrong in the previous post, apologies
@MOD
). But it's a bit boring.

Fine, next point then. How am I attached. You've got a plan ready.

In post 280, Aristeia wrote: his rvs vote got run up to e-1 and he is just doing nothing

that feels like scum who doesnt care about solving and thinking how nice it would be if his rvs gets elimmed on d1 without him doing anything

i think town would at least feel alarmed that his rvs vote got to e-1 before he expressed a read on it.
I agree. He had promised he was going to post that evening, it would have been fun to see him post while he somehow as on the E-1 wagon. Wavelength is there for a reason, I am there for a reason, Lisa was there for a reason and Herta is not. So it's not a real E-1 wagon, and there's only two honest votes on Aureal atm. It's one reason why I really wanted Lisa on that wagon, as stated. If somehow it goes to completion with Herta never saying a thing about it that's pretty scummy. He'd have to address it in his next post.

Sadly we got the unvote and such, but such is life.
I think this is a scummy post. there's excessive posturing wrt herta without going there and I can clearly see how myko and herta would be viewed as aligned. I also think the 'yeah herta is scum but flipping them is boring' an alarming take in a 9er with 2 scum. 'boring' is half the game if you're so sure about it.
so you can see why i think herta/myko are aligned but you think i am mafia anyway.
You are always gonna be my love
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Gimli »

I'm caught up.

I'm coming up with a townpile of

wave/klick
aureal/ali?

and sort of nulltown reads on myko/datisi

what's left is aristeia and andante actually.

I think klick is my strongest townread for their stances on aureal, for the play on andante (which also spews klick as town if andante flips scum), and followed by wave who started strong, also with an andante push, and just feels pretty organically towny throughout.

I just played with aureal in a newbie and this just feels like it. I expect her to close down on people scumreading her, especially if it's for reasons she dislikes, and I view her reactions to myko as making a lot of sense for her and not scum posturing.

I was quite strong townreading ali and I still am, but putting aureal on E-1 and then going over mech the way e did was alarming to me. I wanna interact with the posts of er hardclaim because it might help me figure out what's going on, which I'll do in a bit.

myko has given me both townpings and scumpings, it sometimes feels like he is posturing, but I like the flow of their ISO and think is still likely town. I put in a nulltown pile because I'm strong townreading the other players more, I think.

perhaps datisi should be lower than myko but I like his reactions to alisae at least and don't mind his posting otherwise.

aristeia I'm scumreading but less than I was when I was talking to her. I feel she is coming at me rather disingenuously, but there were parts of the game especially on p.10+ that I can see where she is coming from. still hard POE'd down as probably scum.

andante kinda feels like scum flailing? she started really good, I felt, but once she got pressured her responses were all over the place and she seems to be trying to get townread instead of working out the game.

so this is antispewy gimli's thoughts.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Aristeia »

how do you expect town!ari to approach you?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Aristeia »

and how is andante trying to get townread?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 508, Aristeia wrote: how do you expect town!ari to approach you?
what I don't expect you to do is paint a wildly unfair picture of my posts to maintain your herta scumread. since you did that I think you're mafia now.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Aristeia »

you are just repeating the same catchphrases

disingenous
not good faith
unfair
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Aristeia »

you should actually explain what you expect town me to have done if i think you are mafia
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Aristeia »

also if you think Aureal is town, why does scum!me not just help myko kill her instead if trying to push herta?

you claim I am scum who is going for "easy targets" - but aureal at e-1 is a much easier target than herta at 0 votes.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Aristeia »

you claim i am treating you "wildly unfairly"

which post of yours am i supposed to townread and why?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Gimli »

I'm one 1v1ing you and participating of your WIFOMs of 'what would i do as a wolf' because people might confuse that with a tvt.

I expect what I expect from every town player. to speak to and about me in good faith. you didn't because you said I was antispewy and not talking about other slots and just focusing on you, when I had read progressions in every single slot since my very entrance posts. your descriptions of my posting was wrong enough that I don't think you really thought that.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Aristeia »

i dont really care about your townreads on other slots because it is pretty easy to fake townreads on every slot.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Aristeia »

which post of yours am i supposed to be townreading and why?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:27 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 510, Gimli wrote:
In post 508, Aristeia wrote: how do you expect town!ari to approach you?
what I don't expect you to do is paint a wildly unfair picture of my posts to maintain your herta scumread. since you did that I think you're mafia now.
You continue to try to frame things as if I am being incredibly unfair to you.

Yes I know it is unfair that i believe herta is mafia for not posting

but why is it that town!ari cannot believe that?

you continue to claim i am scum for not treating you fairly.

why can't I just be town who believes herta is polarized and doesnt post when he is mafia?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Aristeia »

If you actually entered with a catchup that says ____ is scum because of insert reason here. Then i would look at your scumread , evaluate whether it has merit, and if it did I might change my mind about you and support you.

You entered the game by saying that I am mafia for "being unfair to you" and townreading everyone else and saying i am scum by poe.

why in the world would town!me decide to townread that? am i suddenly going to forget I got a town role pm and think hmmm yea maybe gimli is right maybe ari is mafia ?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Gimli »

so I'm reading into alisae's claim with more attention now:
In post 225, Alisae wrote: I’ll claim in full just to make things easier
Informed JOAT w/ w messenger shots and 2 fruit vendor shots.
I’m informed that if someone can perform a misc action, they have my role. So not only is this the JOAT shots but ALSO they are informed.
It’s the kind of role one looks at in this context and can easily go “yep, both wolves have this role” and I think writing said conclusion off entirely because my pm states that just because many exist with my role but it’s not necessary the same alignment is naive. Just considering the pov of a designer here and I can see someone wanting to design a game of this nature and call it complex.
alisae is an informed JOAT. if there is another JOAT, then it's also a JOAT with messenger and fruit vending shots. @ali if I understand this correctly, if there's another JOAT in the game then it has your EXACT role, right?

alisae goes on to modguess that this means there's a pool of informed JOATs and in this pool there's scum, right? the first idea is already a guess, because you might as well be the only crap JOAT in the game.

from town!alisae perspective, I think it might make sense to out all this information as you hunt for other JOATs. being a 9er, it could not be horrible. what I really don't get is how you go from your role card to guessing there could be 4-5 JOATs. no one else claimed JOAT as of yet, so it might as well be the case that the only JOAT is alisae.

idrk what to make of it, I don't agree with ali's takes but I might not be understanding them.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 518, Aristeia wrote: why can't I just be town who believes herta is polarized and doesnt post when he is mafia?
because anyone can have a tough week. herta didn't play, had some RL stuff and replaced out. you can scumread it but you should also be nuanced with that read instead of kinda tunnely with it and then hard tunneling his replace in by just framing everything he does as scummy. I don't believe your scumread on me. I think you're doing this thing where you ask a bunch of things that lead to nowhere like 'what posts of yours are towny' to clutter the thread with a 1v1 that nobody else will read so people write you off as upset towny instead of scum. It's better if we both engage with other slots if you're tunneling me, cause from my end of things I'll be tunneling you as well. if you're trying to find me ITT and townread me you can do it with all the content I produced already.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Aristeia »

you are claiming i am scum for not thinking you are town. that is why i am asking you which posts of yours i should be townreading.

because for you to believe ari = scum for not townreading me. you also have to believe that town!ari would townread you.

so i am asking you which posts town!ari should be townreading you for.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 522, Aristeia wrote: you are claiming i am scum for not thinking you are town. that is why i am asking you which posts of yours i should be townreading.

because for you to believe ari = scum for not townreading me. you also have to believe that town!ari would townread you.

so i am asking you which posts town!ari should be townreading you for.
I'm not saying that.

I'm saying you're scummy for a combination of your safe stances and FAKE THOUGHTS as you said I was antispewy because I scumread you and had no thoughts on other players, and then when I pointed at all the thoughts on everyone else I had, you shrugged it off cause they were townreads! you can scumread me the entire game, I have been in many games where I townread someone who just scumread me throughout and I had to bare it cause I thought they were town. that's not your case. I can kinda see where you could come from as a townie, but when I interact with you all I get is the idea that you're framing things to look a certain way, to make what I'm posting less reasonable. right now talking to you, you're saying I think you're scum cause you don't think I'm town. that's not even simplistic, it doesn't work as a description of my read on you.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:48 am

Post by biancospino »

//