Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Electra »

wolframnhart wrote:Doesn't say, just says scum group. At first I was told i had to pick THE person that would do the killing, but PJ amended that and said i can just pick a player and if he/she is in that scum group that kills me then it counts as me picking the right person.
So what have you picked so far?

What is your actual role name?

You have to pick a person? In your original post, you said you picked a group. ;)

Do you think it's unfair to give you a role that is strictly easier than a townie to win with?

Do you think Caboose is lying, because your role implies that there are 2+ killing groups, but if he's telling the truth, it seems like there would just be one?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:26 am

Post by wolframnhart »

yes i said group at first, it was a mistake on my part because of the amendment to my role later on that i stated in my second post. My original role pm said i had to pick the person that would do the killing, then was told afterwards i could pick a person and if that person group killed me it still counted, so there could be more then one group, and by that PJ might have meant Cabooses ability i don't know i am not PJ. I am not saying Caboose was lying i am just saying what my role said. I already gave the role name. I don't see the role being that much more different then a townie role so to have itbe unfair i don't think so but to each his/her own.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:28 am

Post by wolframnhart »

EBWOP:
night 1 i picked sens fan, night 2 i picked charter. These choices were not based on anything but picking randomly. The results tell me nothing about either alignment (though now we know charter is scum) all it tells me is if they are scum, someone in their group did not try to kill me.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:10 am

Post by Caboose »

Electra wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:Very true, and it looks like i will have to claim now, being as people have jumped onto my wagon, and i am sure one of them is scum.

I am a Survivor Town Person. Once per night I can send in a guess at what group will kill me. if i guess right, I win. If I am alive at end game with at least one town member I win.

As it is, it is strange to see no one going after Seraphim after most seemed to come to the conclusion that Sens is pro-town, just to see if Electras claim is what she says it is.
From what I've seen of this game, there is only one killing group, so long as Caboose is telling the truth. So your role doesn't really make sense, not only that, but what are the potential groups that you can guess?
No. Someone has to have killed ShadowGirl or Ooba. There were 2 kills that night. I used my kill on charter N2, not N1.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Caboose »

SensFan wrote:I could go wolf, to make a lynch happen.

Unvote, Vote: wolf
Or we could go you to get info. I think a Sens, Sera, or Electra lynch is going to yield the most info. Personally, I'm leaning Sens, but if you turn up town, Sera and Electra are people of interest tomorrow.

Confirm Vote: SensFan
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:16 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I just don't see the Sens lynch honestly. He has an info gathering role, one that i believe to be pro-town. He knew you did something caboose, just not what, and it ends up you killed charter, which is a good thing. I think the most info without loosing a role that could help town would be Sera personally.

Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Electra »

Caboose wrote:
Electra wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:Very true, and it looks like i will have to claim now, being as people have jumped onto my wagon, and i am sure one of them is scum.

I am a Survivor Town Person. Once per night I can send in a guess at what group will kill me. if i guess right, I win. If I am alive at end game with at least one town member I win.

As it is, it is strange to see no one going after Seraphim after most seemed to come to the conclusion that Sens is pro-town, just to see if Electras claim is what she says it is.
From what I've seen of this game, there is only one killing group, so long as Caboose is telling the truth. So your role doesn't really make sense, not only that, but what are the potential groups that you can guess?
No. Someone has to have killed ShadowGirl or Ooba. There were 2 kills that night. I used my kill on charter N2, not N1.
Shadowgirl could have been modkilled?
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Electra »

Also, Caboose, what is your role name?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

I just want to say that I don't like Wolf's roleclaim in the slightest. I also don't like how he attacked/is attacking me simply because I mused that he might possibly be scum. Also...
I think the most info without loosing a role that could help town would be Sera personally.
I don't like this either.

Seeing as an Electra lynch is looking incredibly unlikely right now, it looks like either a Wolf or a Sens lynch is imminent. I think that Sens is going to give us the most information. I'm not sure where the wolf bandwagon came from all of a sudden, but it bothers me.

Vote: SensFan

If Sens flips town, I will attack Electra until she is dead.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:03 am

Post by SensFan »

Seraphim, mind explaining why you are lynching the claimed info role over the claimed "townie that can win through other means" role?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Electra »

Seraphim, if you are town, you should think: what if I (Electra) am scum, so Sens flips town. Then tomorrow, the town decides to lynch you (Seraphim) instead of me, so then you lose. You're not afraid of this situation at all? This is what I'm afraid of, but obviously the opposite, hence I don't want to lynch Sens.

I am firmly convinced that wolf is the correct lynch, especially since his claim sucks.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:09 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Seraphim wrote:If Sens flips town, I will attack Electra until she is dead.
Don't like this part by Sera, he is setting up tomorrows lynch because i believe he knows sens will flip town, and so he is trying to cast doubt on electra.

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Seraphim »

No, because I know I will flip town. Are you saying I should be attacking you?
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Electra »

Seraphim wrote:No, because I know I will flip town. Are you saying I should be attacking you?
The point is, even if you know you're town, no one else does, so potentially people will lynch you tomorrow if Sens is town. And then you lose.

Obviously I know I'm town, so if Sens is town then you're obviously scum, but I can't necessarily convince the town to lynch you over me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Seraphim »

You know what? Fine.

Unvote
Vote: Wolframnhart

Somehow, I'm going to guess that I get attacked for this.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Electra »

Yay.

I hope he's scum.

I'm generally good with catching fake claims, but Sociopath already tricked me this game so hopefully that won't be a trend. I think this one makes much less sense than Sociopath though.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:43 am

Post by Caboose »

Electra wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Electra wrote:

Shadowgirl could have been modkilled?
True. The name of my role is "One-Shot Socially Dependent Vigilante".
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:51 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Wow, no i am not scum, but you will see that and hopefully you will take a much closer look at Sera tomorrow. Good luck town.

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Pretty sure wolf is town. Far too easy for him to jump on the sens wagon for the lynch, yet he's chosen not to. I still say Sens is the play. Keeping my vote since you have enough for a deadline lynch on wolf.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Urk. I can't decide here. I've reviewed the two cases and the two subjects involved...

Unvote
Vote: SensFan

I know if I choose wrong it spells doom for me. I'm an easy lynch in the morning if Sens flips town. But...something about the wolf wagon seems...so unbearably off. I can't place it. I mean, both Electra and Sens have placed votes on it. From my perspective, if one of them is scum(or both), then that's the wagon they want.

I'm going to be a maverick here.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by Caboose »

forbiddanlight wrote:Pretty sure wolf is town. Far too easy for him to jump on the sens wagon for the lynch, yet he's chosen not to. I still say Sens is the play. Keeping my vote since you have enough for a deadline lynch on wolf.
This.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Electra »

If he jumped on the Sens wagon for the lynch, then people could unvote and vote him? He's never stated any reason for suspecting Sens. It's not like he'd be hammering.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Caboose »

I honestly don't know why it's so hard for us to lynch Electra, Sens, or Sera. From today, we know that one of them is lying scum. Why don't we lynch one of them to narrow the field?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by Seraphim »

There's no reason to hammer. Sens is the deadline lynch and I'm positive at least one of the scum is on the wolf wagon. So, no chance of a quicklynch on either candidate unless some town decide to change their vote.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by Electra »

Caboose wrote:I honestly don't know why it's so hard for us to lynch Electra, Sens, or Sera. From today, we know that one of them is lying scum. Why don't we lynch one of them to narrow the field?
If that's the point of this lynch, then Seraphim is the logical choice, not Sens.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”