charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:53 am

Post by charter »

GnKoichi wrote:And to answer yours, you called Stef "lurkerscum" in post #445 and said that OP and Tony are scummier than Stef in one of the quotes from you I just gave. If Stef is scum, than anyone scummier than him must also be scum, right?
Good lord. Stop trying to interpret what I say, you've done it wrong the entire game. Stef was lurkerscum in antifa. I only said he's not posting much in this game.

No, I don't think OP, Tony, and stef are scum. You've kept dodging my request for where I said seven people were scum. You used this against me, so you now need to back it up. If you can't, then you've lied, and you need to lynch yourself. :roll:
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:57 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Ironic coming from lurkerscum. At least I post suspicions so people know where I stand.
There is nothing in that quote referencing another game. You don't start talking about that until a page later. Why would anyone assume you are talking about his actions in another game? They wouldn't, because it's not how you meant it when you said it. I'd say this is close to lie #3 for you Charter.

Finally, you've said that you will kill Tony and OP for lurking, just in case they are scum and trying to get a free ride. I didn't ignore that post as you implied. My question is: How can you justify a lurker kill when YOU YOURSELF have four people you consider to be actual SCUM.
---
No matter where you go, there you are.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:58 am

Post by charter »

GK, not going to respond to you anymore until you show me where I said seven different people are scum. I've asked you several times to prove your claims and you just keep ignoring me, so I'll return the favor.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Charter, I answered your question. You just quoted it a post ago. If you want to try to spin it like it's not enough evidence, that's your play. But don't pretend I didn't even answer.
---
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:02 am

Post by Stef »

MafiaWiki wrote:When a player is intentionally quiet during a game's Day, or misses their Night Choice, they are said to be lurking. The term most often applies to voluntary absence, but players who unintentionally find themselves absent over a sufficient length of time without first notifying the game moderator and other players are also often accused of lurking (even though they are more accurately flaking).
Yes, i was flaking but I did not intentionally refrain from posting in tranquility. But that's my last say regarding this subject since it's irrelevant to this game and not a tell either way.
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:02 am

Post by charter »

No, you showed me saying some people I find scummy. Not the seven that you say I think are scum.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:06 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Charter, you do not use the word "scum" to describe seven people. You use it to describe five, as I've shown. You also describe two people as "scummier" than one of those "scum", which seems to follow logically that you consider them scum as well. Also, those two in question, you've said you would NK them if you had the chance, so if nothing else, you're treating them like you think they are scum. Actions speak louder than words, and all that.
---
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Charter, you did call it "suspicions" in the post where you call Stef lurkerscum. Didn't you go after Nameless in Tranquility for naming several suspicions?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Wall-E »

Is charter dead yet?
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'll hammer if I feel nothing else needs to be answered. I'd like to let this back and forth play out between Charter and GnK first.

Animo needs to address some suspicions on him.

Would also like some posts from lurkers, but if that doesn't happen before everything else, it's not the worst thing in the world.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:03 am

Post by GnKoichi »

I think the "back and forth" is over. I've made all the points I care to, and Charter seems to be out of excuses. He conveniently decide to "ignore" me when I asked him a direct question, and when I made my argument about Scumnificent Seven clear, he simply stopped posting.

I agree that Ani and the other Lurkers have to step up their game, but I really feel that those are issues for Day 2 at this point.
---
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:47 am

Post by charter »

Hammer me, I'm done.

Scum GK, and animorph, I can guarentee it.

Good luck town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:58 am

Post by charter »

Actually, First I'd kill GK tonight, then Tony. Go back and look at the beginning of the day how he seemed pretty eager to play with his simulations and whatnot, and then doesn't do a damn thing. Tony could be the third one.

I forgot why I was supicious of Kiro, but it was mostly to see what reactions would be drawn, I think it had to do with a few posts closely tied to WallE or GK around the time I thought WallE was scum. Kiro acted like town would. If I said I was suspicious of Kiro after that, it was a lie cause I didn't want to have to explain my flip flop, then explain why I said it in the first place, the whole time GK would be relentless in making shit up about me in his undying quest to get me lynched (which the entire time, has been based on absolute bullshit) and I'd just come out looking even worse. Also, at least two scum are on my wagon, it's built off nothing, so that means there's some scum (or SK) on it.

Still going with Kmd for SK.
Ok, now I'm done.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:59 am

Post by charter »

And one more thing. Tony has made ten, count them TEN posts this entire game. I definately wouldn't let him live tonight.
Kiro
Kiro
Townie
Kiro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Kiro »

Ugh, I don't want to see a hammer until I see animorph respond to my question about GnK.

I didn't want to state it outright because I wanted to see some "natural" answers, but I'm inclined to believe a GnK/animorph scumpair exists as well. Animorph has distanced himself from GnK since his replacing into the game. When he answered me back in a clipped fashion, he didn't really talk about GnK either. I also noted what Plum said about animorph misinterpreting my "vote charter for scummy vibe," as fairly suspicious.

I also noted that GnK was quick to reply after I stated why I didn't vote charter to L-1. Something along the lines of, "I see you voted for a lurker, but I think charter has done worse." He's pushing WAY too hard for the charter lynch. It's not like there's only 1 scum left this game, there are many people to consider. So I asked GnK what he thought of animorph and he kind of just brushed it off. For him, it has to be charter and only charter today and that's really troubling to me. The latest misinterpretation of "7 scum" is also very frustrating. I feel he is trying to get it over with and make it to another day.

This is coming out real quick since charter is now posting last thoughts. His lynch may be unavoidable, but I'm not ready to see the Day end until I get the answers I wanted before we see a cardflip. To put it simply, I don't think charter is scum and I'm really against this lynch.

Unvote: animorph
Vote: GnKoichi
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:24 am

Post by GnKoichi »

I'm pushing hard for the Charter lynch because I think being caught in the three or four lies that Charter has is much worse than Lurking. I also think it's extremely strange that there is all this focus on Ani when there are three other lurkers who are posting even less than he is. You can say my defense of him is hint of a scum pair, but honestly if Charter were not so suspicious, I would be voting for a Lurker right now as well. Only, I honestly don't see how Ani giving brief answers is worse than OP, Mana, and Tony giving no answers at all.
---
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Stef »

i'll
Unvote
for the sake of discussion since it seems to be going somewhere. My vote is virtually still there but don't want to see a hammer yet. Also i would like to know if Mana_Ku will be replaced or not because if he is a doc we will have -1 protection tonight.
Mod: Can you please prod Tony Montana, OP and Nameless due to the fact that we are close to a lynch? Thank you in advance

Also want more extensive posts from Plum and Animorph on the subject. Wall-E, don't you have more to add?

Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Wall-E »

You want more from me?
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Stef »

Just wondering if you found anything interesting since you last gave your thoughts about what was going on.

Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Wall-E »

To be clear, between here and post 483? Or between here and post 453? Or the one before that? The most interesting thing that has happened is GnKoichi hounding charter into a defeatist attitude that I find worthy of my vote and an eventual lynch.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Wall-E »

If charter had a decent claim is another story, and I'm far for certain, but he'd better talk quick if he wants my vote off him.

Sigh.

charter, why are you sounding so beaten?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Plum »

GnKoichi wrote:I'm pushing hard for the Charter lynch because I think being caught in the three or four lies that Charter has is much worse than Lurking. I also think it's extremely strange that there is all this focus on Ani when there are three other lurkers who are posting even less than he is. You can say my defense of him is hint of a scum pair, but honestly if Charter were not so suspicious, I would be voting for a Lurker right now as well. Only, I honestly don't see how Ani giving brief answers is worse than OP, Mana, and Tony giving no answers at all.
Ani's not up there on my list of suspects for mere lurking. He's there because of his multiple practically unexplained votes, lack of decent explainations for said votes, unwarranted parroting of others' suspicions, lack of substance contributed, hasn't commented much if at all on some of the most town-pressing issues of the day, parroted the untruth about Charter having claimed scum, which he didn't, and misinterpreted Kiro's comment about him only voted Charter citing only a 'scummy vibe'. Some of those are supporting points which wouldn't be so incriminating except in conjunction with the other scumtells.

Stef: A word on the Charter lynch, which seems likely? I have another ten minutes, so: I see multiple better cases in my opinion. Off the top of my head, I'd rather lynch GnK (on whom I have my vote), Animorpherv, and OP. I'm not sure that GnK is right about Charter having seven people on his scum list - I've seen him with GnK, Kiro, Animorpherv with SK Kmd and since then nothing too much contradicting that on a quick scan. Also keeping in mind the fact that suspicions do and should evolve, well. GnK, I'd also like to see quotes about Charter's seven-player scumlist.

I'll be V/LA Friday and Saturday.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Stef »

I meant in the last 3 IRL days.

Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Wall-E »

EBWOP: and I'm far
from
certain, but
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Wall-E »

I'll give some analysis, if you want, but not now. Don't know when I'll be not-busy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”