Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:01 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

charter wrote:Perhaps I'll give that game a look a little later. 80 pages for a mini is monstrous.
I'm not asking you to read all 80+ pages. I'm asking for a quick glance at Xtoxm's posts. There is much more substance to those posts than the posts in this game. Also, acknowledge the fact that he posted more than anyone else in that game.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:I'm getting increasing null-readds on Zilla and charter, because of the snarky little bitching going on in their last posts - charter took a shot, then zilla does something my little sister does - mimicry. Seriously, can we all grow up and play nice, or am I going to have to roll your asses downtown?
NO U

Serious post coming...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Still here. Not much has changed, but I'm starting to think Hybris is less scummy.
unvote

Also, this insane tunnel vision from Charter is driving me insane.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

I want to look more into the wolf-charter-zilla thing. Ive not really beein interested as the wolf wagon looked wrong to me. However as the game has evolved the wagon has taken over the game, I need some time to look it over as the posts by zilla are going to take a while to get through
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Porochaz wrote: See this game why people on SA's opinion doesnt count much here and why if you come here your VERY quiet about it...
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6490
Porochaz, Truth or Dare?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:05 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sorry for double post, but Wind's milk bone post in that game is great! Typical Windshipper.
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

"Points at monkey all evil like"

I'm still here, My views haven't changed. I still don't think Wolf's "slip" was anything big, I've seen many townies use that exact same wording. Maybe if a bigger case gets built I'll consider it.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm shorry about my inactivishnesh. I've kindash been reading thish game in a daysh, and there'sh noshing I've found to commentsh on eashily. I'll trysh to get shomshing good up oversh the weekend though...at the leasht my current shoughtsh on the current shushpectsh.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by charter »

Kmd4390 wrote:
charter wrote:Perhaps I'll give that game a look a little later. 80 pages for a mini is monstrous.
I'm not asking you to read all 80+ pages. I'm asking for a quick glance at Xtoxm's posts. There is much more substance to those posts than the posts in this game. Also, acknowledge the fact that he posted more than anyone else in that game.
Looked at just his posts, he did have a lot and a lot of big ones. However, don't see few and small ones as scummy for him, he's done it as town before.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

hmm... unlucky me.
I'll have near to none access Nov 22-30, and none acces Dec 1-9...
ouch :(
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

pacman281292 wrote:hmm... unlucky me.
I'll have near to none access Nov 22-30, and none acces Dec 1-9...
ouch :(
Noted for this game as well. Will determine how limited the access is when the time comes.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Looking it up my view currently, is that whilst I found Zilla scummy to begin with when she makes posts that arent rants about how people are nit picking she's ok, her case or what was her case on charter was interesting.

Charter OTOH has taken something little and blown it out of proportion. There was no way that was scummy and I found a post early on which proves this to me. Wolf I have no opinion on yet.

The Internet needs to post more but that is not indicitive of alignment, TonyMontana also. Hybris I need to take another look at but in the mean time
unvote vote charter
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

LlamaFluff wrote:
charter wrote:
wolf wrote:Hybris, to answer a question directed to another player is never a good thing,
especially if you are town.
unvote, vote wolf
Oh snaps I found two more scum charter
Zilla wrote:I was thinking charter was town until he pulled the stint of blatant hypocrisy that I quoted. That's a stupid thing to do,
especially if you are town.
Kmd4390 wrote:Zilla, I wouldn't use a line like that,
especially if you are town
This tell I really dont see at all... its something that people say naturally.
This was the post I was referencing above.

More reading done, I want to see more from RestFermenta. There seems to be a link between kloud and kmd. I think this mainly comes from there case on Hybris which whilst has one or two good points in it also has a pile of bullshit. Lurking, Im currently posting from a page full of her posts, I think there hasnt been a point where she lurked and considering others here is being used as a scapegoat.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Charter is the most pro-town player here, and Poro voting him makes me suspicious of him.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by charter »

Poro, did you even freaking read my spiel that I did over like ten pages explaining how them mocking me is A) not the same, and B) going to make them look like idiots when wolf flips scum? No, please read our game and stop blindly following Zilla.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

@xtoxm: How is Charter the most pro-town player? Are you just saying that because he started the wolf wagon?
Game Record (W-L-T)
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

BlakAdder wrote:@xtoxm: How is Charter the most pro-town player? Are you just saying that because he started the wolf wagon?
I second this question
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

charter wrote:Poro, did you even freaking read my spiel that I did over like ten pages explaining how them mocking me is A) not the same, and B) going to make them look like idiots when wolf flips scum? No, please read our game and stop blindly following Zilla.
Ive read many of the players in isolation, you are currently the scummiest. I totally disagreed with your case on wolf and that the way you have gone about arguing it is wrong, hence the vote. Zilla has brought up good points against you. The hour I spent away from my work reading up has not just been me blindly following Zilla. I found your case wrong when you made it, now Ive looked back at your posts, theres no reason I dont think why I shouldnt be voting for you.

Once again Xtoxm, your one line endorsment adding absolutely nothing to the game is greatly appreciated. Question though, when are you actually going to make a post that has to go to a new line or actually provide some thought provoking insight? What was that? Not anytime soon. Didn't think so.
Puta Puta
Puta Puta
Goon
Puta Puta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by Puta Puta »

hi i'm here. fill me in plz.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Porochaz »

charter wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:First off: Care to provide links to these cases in which scum have been caught/you have caught scum that have used similar wording and/or trains of thought?
NG 638
Incriminating posts on page 4. Actual explanation (way later in the day, long story) is in 196 (perhaps others too).

NG 649
This was mostly scum letting slip knowing I was town (happened in LYLO though).

I don't keep tracks of games I wasn't in, so I can't point to one I've read where scum have gotten caught like this.
One of the reasons why Im voting you is because I think I could use that wording no matter what my alignment and probably have at some stage. I hate this post though, both are notably are newbie games, will be checking to see if it was newbies you caught, cause newbie games are a whole different ball game. It's like you saying "the weather in scotland is always raining", its sometimes raining but not always (sorry Zilla I stole your example partially), you cant base a case on one type of wording based on other games and expect others to follow you against there own suspicions. My view is that people make that statement all the time and its not indicitive of there alignment. By forcing upon that view on others and being quite frankly, tunnel visioned is not good and can be viewed as scummy hence the vote.

So my question leading on from this is. You have stated The Internet would be a good lynch after Wolf, why? is that still your opinion? What's your opinion on other players at the moment? Dont need a person by person just a general overview. Tell me something which isnt about wolf.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

Puta Puta wrote:hi i'm here. fill me in plz.
First, no.
Second, who are you?
Game Record (W-L-T)
Puta Puta
Puta Puta
Goon
Puta Puta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by Puta Puta »

1) No
2) Who are YOU?
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by Hybris »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:
BlakAdder wrote:@xtoxm: How is Charter the most pro-town player? Are you just saying that because he started the wolf wagon?
I second this question
I'll third it.

Anyway, I'm trying to find something to say.... but its pretty hard.

Although, Xtoxm is looking a little more suspicious to me. Poro kinda stole most of what I was thinking, so I'm kinda left here nodding and pointing to that.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by charter »

Porochaz wrote:One of the reasons why Im voting you is because I think I could use that wording no matter what my alignment and probably have at some stage. I hate this post though, both are notably are newbie games, will be checking to see if it was newbies you caught, cause newbie games are a whole different ball game. It's like you saying "the weather in scotland is always raining", its sometimes raining but not always (sorry Zilla I stole your example partially), you cant base a case on one type of wording based on other games and expect others to follow you against there own suspicions. My view is that people make that statement all the time and its not indicitive of there alignment. By forcing upon that view on others and being quite frankly, tunnel visioned is not good and can be viewed as scummy hence the vote.

So my question leading on from this is. You have stated The Internet would be a good lynch after Wolf, why? is that still your opinion? What's your opinion on other players at the moment? Dont need a person by person just a general overview. Tell me something which isnt about wolf.
The game where it's actually the exact same situation here was not a noob. The other it was, but isn't the same.

Wolf is scum.
TI would be a good lynch because he acts like scum. It is still my opinion, if a TI wagon gains steam I will join it. Anyone who tells me that I don't know what I'm talking about, when I do, I think is an idiot. Doesn't necessarily mean they're scum though.
Zilla is probably my third choice for her extreme OMGUSing, her temper tantrum/giving up and then posting again immediately after, and for her criticizing me so harshly and then doing the same thing herself.
Xtoxm gives me town read as well as Elvis.
Puta I also think is town.
Llama town.
Probably some other town reads in there too.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

charter wrote: Looked at just his posts, he did have a lot and a lot of big ones. However, don't see few and small ones as scummy for him, he's done it as town before.
Got a link?
CoheedCambria09 wrote:
I second this question
I had this question typed out just before I read Blak asking it, so I'd like to see it answered as well.
charter wrote: Xtoxm gives me town read as well as Elvis.
Not just because they both agreed with you about Wolf, and Xtoxm called you protown I hope.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”