Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 146, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 135, Marashu wrote:@Temporal, mind expanding a bit on your KittyTacky read? Also on how your read on me changed from to ?
KittyTacky's questions feel towny to me.

When I was reading your ISO for when I was compiling the lead rist, it didn't feel towny despite my initial read. That being said, your push is towny to the point "seemingly not townie" doesn't make sense as a read.
In post 138, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Just having a busy day. The list is pretty meh and I'm not sure what was his big fuss about "making a list" not making a list till that specific slot also posts stuff specially since in list its still "No content as of now"

whats "scummy mindset" with kokichi. can you elaborate on that read?
Yeah... It was past early D1 despite not everyone having content but I was needing to do a lead rist so I can make sure my vote makes sense.

Anyway, Kokichi Oma's pushes feel like they have ulterior motives behind them.
What pushes? Have I made a case for anyone?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 78, TemporalLich wrote:
Marashu doesn't seem scum

VOTE: Kokichi Oma

starting to see a scummy mindset again

pedit: your reaction test doesn't faze me
In post 133, TemporalLich wrote: here is a lead rist for now

[Town]

Gimli - Town mindset, which can be discerned by towny posts appearing to be thoughtstreamed.
Herta - Way too gambity to be scum, despite the hasty claim.
Aisa - Good pushes.
KittyTacky - Seemingly townie.
Not_Mafia - Is Not_Mafia.
Enchant - Mostly RVS content, if not then setup spec.
narrow parking - An RVS vote and nothing else as of now.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu - No content as of now.
Yume - No content as of now except for a vote out of the blue.
Kyoko Kirigiri - Yeah idk.
Marashu - Seemingly not townie.

Kokichi Oma - Scummy mindset.

[Scum]
Also these 2 posts just contradict each other and aren't even far apart. You didn't give a reason for either.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 146, TemporalLich wrote: KittyTacky's questions feel towny to me.

When I was reading your ISO for when I was compiling the lead rist, it didn't feel towny despite my initial read. That being said, your push is towny to the point "seemingly not townie" doesn't make sense as a read.
Oh this is the reasoning but, not sure. Townie to not towny based off very little posts seem suspect.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 139, Gimli wrote: I like that there's a list in one of the most dried up d1s I played on this website so far, and I like my position in it
In post 140, Gimli wrote: Why do you think the list is meh, kirigiri? Any read you hard disagree on?
In post 141, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kyoko

Game is kind of dead and I get that, but you're still talking about lich's list and I think the focus on that is scummy
I don't like his initial post about how he wanna make a list not the list itself. He went ahead and called everyone null anyway so why he had to make that forced comment about the "anticipate a read list when that guy starts posting"

and the issue is not that the game is dead, its mostly cause I'm like a zombie and really busy this weekend. I've been reading everything so far but didn't have any other thing sticking out to me so I didn't have my tools to follow up from multiple angles. But I get why you scum read that actually
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 146, TemporalLich wrote: Anyway, Kokichi Oma's pushes feel like they have ulterior motives behind them.
I want you to elaborate on this one.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I also am not sure where is everyone going with the miller discussions.

A player claims miller. how is that too "specific" to not be claimed by scum? how is that a bad play if they are town?

its just a normal miller claim and I don't see anything we can get out of it by talking about it in day 1. I wish instead of that people would talk about their reads and how they feel about each other.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 149, Herta wrote: I return vanilla [smallest groupscum faction at the beginning of the game]. It says nothing about conspirators or guardians or any other faction other than town of course. Walk me through this like I'm 5, please.

According to the setup we have 4 factions, so I don't know why you're speculating on how many there are.

I also don't know what you mean by slow to get information out of me. I'm not on a timetable. And even if I were, what difference does/did it make?
I got 3 factions and not 4 from the following:
In post 1, MegAzumarill wrote: 1. The moderator rolls 1d4. This corresponds to one of the 4 faction lists below.
2. The moderator rolls a random number from 1 to the number of entries in the corresponding list to determine what is present in the game.
3. The moderator rolls an additional number on the True Groupscum list.
One faction from any of the lists. One faction from True Groupscum. Town. Those are the three factions.

As I said, I might be misunderstanding how flavour works. My understanding was that 'Miller', 'Cop', 'Mason', etc would be changed to match whichever faction it is reflecting/investigating/excluding. For example, in the Dark Creatures entry, Miller is listed as 'Abyssal'. So my expectation is that your card would read Universal Must-Pick Abyssal. So either I'm wrong about how the role flavourings work (which, I'll be honest, is definitely a possibility), or we're in a setup where you would return as a Guardian/Conspirator (since those are the only two groupscum that would have Miller as Miller), or you're antitown who wanted to claim miller early but didn't know about miller flavour, and it's this last possibility that has me so fixated on sorting your claim.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 155, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I also am not sure where is everyone going with the miller discussions.

A player claims miller. how is that too "specific" to not be claimed by scum? how is that a bad play if they are town?

its just a normal miller claim and I don't see anything we can get out of it by talking about it in day 1. I wish instead of that people would talk about their reads and how they feel about each other.
Sorry, I think I'm expecting a lot more out of this than I can get, and have been hyperfocusing way too much. I was hoping at least to learn one of the groupscum factions so we could try to plan around it. I can take a step back; I think I've said what I need to about my thoughts on the miller claim anyway.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:54 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Game is kind of dead and I get that, but you're still talking about lich's list and I think the focus on that is scummy
It's the awkward period when RVS is over but there are still no leads. That's why is dead. Also I don't think there's much else to talk about, the list is pretty big as far as content goes so far.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:52 am

Post by Gimli »

I finally got around to a computer so expect me to improve my posting and have a better handle of what's going on in this game
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 158, KittyTacky wrote: It's the awkward period when RVS is over but there are still no leads. That's why is dead. Also I don't think there's much else to talk about, the list is pretty big as far as content goes so far.
yeah I agree the lich lead rist trademark has been the thing that's happening in the game. that and the miller claim, which are the two things kyoko doesn't want/likes to talk about. I think it's a little odd, seems like picking on the things that are moving the game forward in any direction.

I think trying a reads list this early is towny, shows eagerness to solve and whatnot. and as I said I like my position in it. normally I get strong townread by the scum cause I'm all looney in the thread and I think pocketing me isn't a very hard thing to do, but this game I wasn't being townread by anyone yet so it seems like an organic approach to my slot. I'm also feeling uneasy by kokichi but I'll try to re-read parts of the game and see if I can write some words about it. I thought it was peculiar that kokichi decided to position in my favour when herta scumread me for asking about the setup, but he didn't push herta for it or anything, so it seemed like just posturing which may or may not be uncharacteristic for kokichi.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 160, Gimli wrote:
In post 158, KittyTacky wrote: It's the awkward period when RVS is over but there are still no leads. That's why is dead. Also I don't think there's much else to talk about, the list is pretty big as far as content goes so far.
yeah I agree the lich lead rist trademark has been the thing that's happening in the game. that and the miller claim, which are the two things kyoko doesn't want/likes to talk about. I think it's a little odd, seems like picking on the things that are moving the game forward in any direction.

I think trying a reads list this early is towny, shows eagerness to solve and whatnot. and as I said I like my position in it. normally I get strong townread by the scum cause I'm all looney in the thread and I think pocketing me isn't a very hard thing to do, but this game I wasn't being townread by anyone yet so it seems like an organic approach to my slot. I'm also feeling uneasy by kokichi but I'll try to re-read parts of the game and see if I can write some words about it. I thought it was peculiar that kokichi decided to position in my favour when herta scumread me for asking about the setup, but he didn't push herta for it or anything, so it seemed like just posturing which may or may not be uncharacteristic for kokichi.
I don't think teasing for giving a read list while you're waiting for nothing, when also the read list is mainly consistent of nothing cause there are nothing much to make a list from is towny.

"I will wait till last guy posts then will share you my read list about everyone when almost everyone is null"

that's not towny IMO.

and what about kokichi is making you uneasy?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Gimli »

it has to do with his defense of my questioning the setup that was sus'ed by herta. I agree that herta was probably stretching a read there, but I don't think his agreeing with me that that was stretchy led to any read on herta, so it does kind of seem like kokichi isn't writing in the thread with a suspicious mindset, which might be the thing lich noticed too (though probably for other reasons).
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:08 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 62, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 42, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 41, Gimli wrote:Claiming miller instantly is how you play miller, no?

Also maybe I'm starting to townread aisa, seems like a happy bunny that's towning the thread with bouncy energy
Kinda thought you claim miller either late D1 or early D2

Claiming miller after a red check is too late however.
I assumed it was usual RVS stuff so I ignored it. If this is legit, then I don't see why they would wait until then? By that time they could be scumread and it would look worse. I don't see an issue with them claiming it now.
reading kokichi's ISO this interests me as well, that he'd think the miller claim could be 'usual RVS stuff'. do people usually claim miller in setups as a trolly way to introduce themselves in the thread?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 163, Gimli wrote:

Also maybe I'm starting to townread aisa, seems like a happy bunny that's towning the thread with bouncy energy

I assumed it was usual RVS stuff so I ignored it. If this is legit, then I don't see why they would wait until then? By that time they could be scumread and it would look worse. I don't see an issue with them claiming it now.
reading kokichi's ISO this interests me as well, that he'd think the miller claim could be 'usual RVS stuff'. do people usually claim miller in setups as a trolly way to introduce themselves in the thread?
Huh, this one is actually a good observation. I want to see how they respond to this
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:35 am

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

Hi I’m incredibly lost, what’s going on?
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 163, Gimli wrote:

People always say silly stuff in RVS stage so I just ignore everything in the first page or 2 and try to move past it. I don't like RVS and never have. You can look in any of my completed games to confirm this.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 160, Gimli wrote: I'm also feeling uneasy by kokichi but I'll try to re-read parts of the game and see if I can write some words about it. I thought it was peculiar that kokichi decided to position in my favour when herta scumread me for asking about the setup, but he didn't push herta for it or anything, so it seemed like just posturing which may or may not be uncharacteristic for kokichi.
I don't feel like what Herta has done was worse than what Lich has done so far overall and I'm not voting them yet either. I just want to point out observations objectively. W-Why are you being so mean to me?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

There hasn't been much content here, but if I had to say 1 person was scummy so far it would be Lich based on what I said already.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 25, Herta wrote: Actually that''s useful info that I'll share later.
Why were you saving it for later?
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Aisa »

Spoiler: Re: discussion of Herta's role
In post 156, Marashu wrote:
In post 149, Herta wrote: I return vanilla [smallest groupscum faction at the beginning of the game]. It says nothing about conspirators or guardians or any other faction other than town of course. Walk me through this like I'm 5, please.

According to the setup we have 4 factions, so I don't know why you're speculating on how many there are.

I also don't know what you mean by slow to get information out of me. I'm not on a timetable. And even if I were, what difference does/did it make?
In post 1, MegAzumarill wrote: 1. The moderator rolls 1d4. This corresponds to one of the 4 faction lists below.
2. The moderator rolls a random number from 1 to the number of entries in the corresponding list to determine what is present in the game.
One faction from any of the lists. One faction from True Groupscum. Town. Those are the three factions.

As I said, I might be misunderstanding how flavour works. My understanding was that 'Miller', 'Cop', 'Mason', etc would be changed to match whichever faction it is reflecting/investigating/excluding. For example, in the Dark Creatures entry, Miller is listed as 'Abyssal'. So my expectation is that your card would read Universal Must-Pick Abyssal. So either I'm wrong about how the role flavourings work (which, I'll be honest, is definitely a possibility), or we're in a setup where you would return as a Guardian/Conspirator (since those are the only two groupscum that would have Miller as Miller), or you're antitown who wanted to claim miller early but didn't know about miller flavour, and it's this last possibility that has me so fixated on sorting your claim.
I think your understanding of most of the Miller roles is correct, but Herta's role just so happens to be an exception - the
official name
of the role is "Universal Miller", the role just
investigates
as e.g. Dark Creature to relevant Cops, and Vanilla to relevant Rolecops. If it helps, think of the Role as being named "Universally Suspicious Person" rather than "Universal Miller".
In post 158, KittyTacky wrote:

It's the awkward period when RVS is over but there are still no leads. That's why is dead. Also I don't think there's much else to talk about, the list is pretty big as far as content goes so far.
Why not make some content yourself?
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Herta »

In post 156, Marashu wrote:

I guess I didn't understand that the factions listed weren't the factions in the game. That makes sense.

I don't think you're right about the flavor, but I now understand where you're coming from. My card identifies me as Miller but says it will return the smallest faction name.

So I think you're right about
In post 135, Marashu wrote: In either case, if we see two alignments outside of {Conspirators, Guardians} we should eliminate Herta IMO.
But I'm not sure. I need to figure out whether you're right about those two factions being the only non-Town, and you probably are.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Herta »

In post 170, Aisa wrote: I think your understanding of most of the Miller roles is correct, but Herta's role just so happens to be an exception - the official name
of the role is "Universal Miller", the role just investigates
as e.g. Dark Creature to relevant Cops, and Vanilla to relevant Rolecops. If it helps, think of the Role as being named "Universally Suspicious Person" rather than "Universal Miller".
That could be I guess. I don't know.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Herta »

In post 171, Herta wrote: I don't think you're right about the flavor, but I now understand where you're coming from. My card identifies me as Miller but says it will return the smallest faction name.
Actually it says Vanilla of the smallest faction.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Herta »

VOTE: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Let's play mafia.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”