Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3265, Titus wrote: Shea, you missed my request for a substantive reason to SR Shiro.
I didn't miss it, it would just take more effort for me to do right now than I am willing to put in while I'm just vibing in the thread waiting for my laundry to be done so I can head out.

I'd suggest you read the most recent posts in my iso and just ctrl f shirou because I go into depth about the read quite a bit and also probably iso him too for his response to me. That will probably give you a pretty good understanding of how I feel.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3275, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3265, Titus wrote: Shea, you missed my request for a substantive reason to SR Shiro.
I didn't miss it, it would just take more effort for me to do right now than I am willing to put in while I'm just vibing in the thread waiting for my laundry to be done so I can head out.

I'd suggest you read the most recent posts in my iso and just ctrl f shirou because I go into depth about the read quite a bit and also probably iso him too for his response to me. That will probably give you a pretty good understanding of how I feel.
Fair. Don't need you to repeat yourself. I know where to look now. Ty.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3269, Titus wrote:
In post 2668, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I mean even if it wouldn’t be a good look a for Shirou regardless of their alignment to swap out they still are the only player with that ability so why gun so hard there.
Also nothing that Pooky seemed to have really toned down recently which is weird.
If you truly belive t v t, why make a post against swapping?
I can't recall ever making a post against swapping.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3274, Titus wrote:
In post 3273, NorwegianboyEE wrote: As for my read on Alisae i've said it already.

Detail.
As town they are less aggressive and more sure on themselves. As town they are more likely to second-guess their opinions, take a backseat, focus on what reads they have. This is how they are playing in this game.

As scum they are more likely to be aggressive, tunnel, have a different vibe entirely. This is not how they are playing in this game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3148, Psyche wrote: when i apologize it's usually more for me. like a condom between personal standards from who i really am. or i guess a plan b pill.
This was not something I wanted to read with my own two eyes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3278, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3274, Titus wrote:
In post 3273, NorwegianboyEE wrote: As for my read on Alisae i've said it already.

Detail.
As town they are less aggressive and sure on themselves. As town they are more likely to second-guess their opinions, take a backseat, focus on what reads they have. This is how they are playing in this game.

As scum they are more likely to be aggressive, tunnel, have a different vibe entirely. This is not how they are playing in this game.
pedit

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

From what Shirou is saying and unless they are lying about it (which can only really be possible if it's like... SvS? Super unlikely) then their PT content is also pretty good so i trust their take on that.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Norwee how do you feel about Shirou's Alisae read then, given that your read appears to be entirely based on meta and shirou doesn't have any meta experience with Alisae at all.

Do you think you would town read eir this game if you didn't have meta experience?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really don't get how TSQ can look at THAT and be like "Oh wow, Titus is making some great points here huehuehuehue"

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I specifically spelled out what point I thought was good.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3279, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3148, Psyche wrote: when i apologize it's usually more for me. like a condom between personal standards from who i really am. or i guess a plan b pill.
This was not something I wanted to read with my own two eyes
gamma can I get some actual substance
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3282, Thestatusquo wrote: Norwee how do you feel about Shirou's Alisae read then, given that your read appears to be entirely based on meta and shirou doesn't have any meta experience with Alisae at all.

Do you think you would town read eir this game if you didn't have meta experience?
Umm idk? Am i supposed to remove my own knowledge of their game and read them from a blank slate or something? I'm assuming i would townread it just based on vibes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou is an different person from me so the fact that they would not recognize things that i would is not something that would be scum indicative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

They hard scumread FireisRed in White flag whom i thought was getting to be pretty townie in the later pages, and it even caused some frustration in Shirou when i didn't sheep them there.

- Bunno
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

norwee even std has moved from titus to psyche

if you town read me and it's between me and psyche, wouldn't you compromise on psyche here?

you're saying you town read me that much and all but are you just going to let me die here rather than to just vote psyche?

i don't have much confidence on psyche being scum but i do know it's a better lim than me
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

you're defending me with your words but not with your actions yet

i'm a bit tired of words rn and don't wanna be "annoying", but i don't think titus is happening today anymore by the gist of it and if it's between me and psyche, i would rather have psyche die obviously

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

hopefully tomorrow me/alisae aren't in a challenge once again but i kinda doubt it by this point

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3282, Thestatusquo wrote: Norwee how do you feel about Shirou's Alisae read then, given that your read appears to be entirely based on meta and shirou doesn't have any meta experience with Alisae at all.

VOTE: Shrou
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

can you compromise or not norwee

if i'm such a town read for you the answer should be obvious but i don't feel like you're really helping me not to die here so far

it does sound a bit like you want the credit of being right on me when i flip to be quite honest but idk maybe you're just that tunneled on titus

p-edit: lol

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i think it's funny that people some people have been reconsidering me since this challenge started

i'm starting to believe on this.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3293, Lazy Shirou wrote: can you compromise or not norwee

if i'm such a town read for you the answer should be obvious but i don't feel like you're really helping me not to die here so far

it does sound a bit like you want the credit of being right on me when i flip to be quite honest but idk maybe you're just that tunneled on titus

p-edit: lol
He has no desire to help out, regardless of your alignment. Scum him wants me dead regardless.. Scum him with you as partner wants me dead moreso. Scum him if he loses and you're town well he gets i told you so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: shirou
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 3295, Titus wrote: He has no desire to help out, regardless of your alignment. Scum him wants me dead regardless.. Scum him with you as partner wants me dead moreso. Scum him if he loses and you're town well he gets i told you so.
all of those scenarios start by assuming he's scum

even if i flip town apparently you can't trust my read on him?

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

really StD.

do you really think I'm scum when people started to reconsider me after I put Psyche/Titus on a challenge?

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i just want someone to die