Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:50 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

(i think it'd be ai today after it was much more easy for scum to pile onto me)
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Toto »

Do you have any other scum reads? Who do you think Fire partners are?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:14 pm

Post by Toto »

I read some of fire’s ISO but honestly dont see your point about the probability update thing. I see him
making progress on the shurro+tgp case and some updated thoughts on shurro.

That said I do see he is sort of tunneled on that case for a large part of the ISO. Is that what you are scumreading?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: pina

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 2366, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 2356, Toto wrote:But pina if you want to murder gimly, aubrey, shurro or norwee more you have my vote. Those are not bad flips either.
can i get your vote on fire?
hm,

how open to voting gimli are you?
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 2333, giuseppina wrote:
In post 2122, Gimli wrote:
In post 2079, Klick wrote:I think furtive is unlikely to be scum with how he's been so far
That's the best take of these pages

Shirou and norwee are both less likeky to be town than furtive/Giuseppina/fire. Shirou went from annoying thread captain to "this game exists okay", norwee is doing the same thing. They're both still probably town but Im only townreading norwee on the back of shirou's meta, so it's the weakest part of the towncore. Hopefully j get to clear one of (std, toto, klick) and get a POE solve without this pair.
hmhmhm

it has often felt to me like you were trying to make a coalition simply to include yourself in it/choose who to pressure outside of it but maybe this is how you solve

do you generally approach the game in this way? (will probably click on random games of yours in a bit as well)
hm, it doesn’t really seem like gimli usually heavily relies on coalitioning and poe solving as town,

but, uh

this game feels very far away from the temple game gimli was mafia in but that’s probably not a good point of comparison due to the situation gimli replaced into there

and while the style of posting here is more similar to the clock game gimli was mafia in i feel like gimli didn’t really present any sort of overarching ‘town’ approach to that game mostly just giving so if mafia here i think it would be a notable evolution though that game was a while ago
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:38 pm

Post by giuseppina »

*giving reads
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:45 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 2369, TheGoldenParadox wrote:like, i don't think i made it abundantly clear enough, but
if fire flips town my first post tomorrow will be a vote on myself.
(i'm confident enough, and not a causal decision theorist, and so you can take this as a Serious Promise).
it kinda feels like thegoldenparadox is leaning into others making a potential connection between him and fireisredsir
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:52 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 2381, giuseppina wrote:
In post 2369, TheGoldenParadox wrote:like, i don't think i made it abundantly clear enough, but
(i'm confident enough, and not a causal decision theorist, and so you can take this as a Serious Promise).
it kinda feels like thegoldenparadox is leaning into others making a potential connection between him and fireisredsir
like thegoldenparadox saw the cat scratch fever read that furtiveglance agreed with and is now playing even more into it

i guess that kinda assumes mafia intent but yeah

which probably means if thegoldenparadox is mafia then fireisredsir is less likely to be not more as that would be a kinda ??? of trying to distance when others are reaching the opposite conclusion from previous similar posts
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by giuseppina »

could be attempting to get someone to read it that way by doubling down i guess but eh

it’s like, how often do scums actually say to themselves ‘i will do the thing others are saying i am doing more so that they’ll reach the opposite conclusion’? maybe sometimes? but once again, eh
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:01 pm

Post by giuseppina »

if thegoldenparadox is town the whole ‘well if i am wrong we will eliminate me too’ thing doesn’t make any sense whatsoever as that just puts us to 4v3 which is obviously unideal but i cannot say that i’ve never seen town say (and even do) similar things, so
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:07 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 2383, giuseppina wrote:could be attempting to get someone to read it that way by doubling down i guess but eh

it’s like, how often do scums actually say to themselves ‘i will do the thing others are saying i am doing more so that they’ll reach the opposite conclusion’? maybe sometimes? but once again, eh
mmm

maybe actually

but i still think fireisredsir towny for other reasons and again thegoldenparadox would have to be mafia for any of this to be relevant
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:51 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2144, Klick wrote:
@TGP:
Can you go into more detail what your Shirou votes/suspicion on D1 were about? Did you think Shirou was >rand scum? If so, why? If not, why were you voting Shirou?

I realise some of this might make you repeat stuff you've already said, but there's some confusion about what your Shirou vote was actually about and it would be very useful if you could clarify.
@TGP

Can I have a response to this please
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:53 pm

Post by Klick »

This feels really bad as a response to pressure

I want to respond to Gimli's last post to me, give TGP a proper look-over and then I'm fine with a hammer
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:54 pm

Post by Klick »

@Toto

Could you please hold off until I've caught up? I should have time in a couple of hours
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:08 pm

Post by giuseppina »

weird parallels in furtiveglance’s confidence in thegoldenparadox being a scums and thegoldenparadox’s confidence in fireisredsir being a scums

would largely like to outsource my read on furtiveglance i think

and i think i am okay with a thegoldenparadox elimination here and will put him to e-1 so toto can hammer in the morning (after klick catches up and such)

VOTE: thegoldenparadox

do not think things are going to get any clearer to me tonight and i probably shouldn’t continue to ask for time

i mostly feel the same way as earlier but if i am nightkilled everyone should probably assume it was because i am Town and ignore everything i have said

i guess i would have liked to see this:
In post 1370, Shirou wrote:and if I'm not NK'd tonight I'm reconsidering everything and meta diving every single person in this playerlist and casing every single one of you to spit the scum team just like mystery box of silver
to feel better about shirou and the una wagon there just felt so very likely to be mafia led to me but there were times in conversation where shirou felt just like a ghost of towns’ past so
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:11 pm

Post by giuseppina »

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm sorry, something has come up, I won't be around very much today.

Feel free to hammer if anyone wants to.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:34 pm

Post by Klick »

VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
This is happening anyway
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dunno if this is hammer but if it is, good.

VOTE: TGP
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:34 am

Post by Shirou »

i can't believe klick robbed me of the hammer i was planning to rob from toto

i thought about hammering last night but pina would complain about me "rushing" again

i'm emotionally destroyed rn
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:53 am

Post by Shirou »

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Shirou »

hm

just in case it's not hammer yet

(Aka Volpe14)
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:14 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I'll think I'll put TGP on E-1, someone else can hammer if they want

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2372, TheGoldenParadox wrote:@shirou reread my iso, seriously think about it, and then say out loud that i'm scum and fire's town

like, you're better than this and you know it
like idk this post feels like it comes from scum more often than not

i don't even think fire is always town here as much as i think his partners are in the PoE i already explained that

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Shirou »

tbh i'm starting to feel like fire is scum with tgp but it can also be scum!tgp way of wifom'ing this game

i just hope there's another scum in my PoE if that's the case

that's it from me i guess

fire/furtive/tgp could make sense as a team

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Completed Open Games”