Goon
Pronoun: pina

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:28 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 1921, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1918, giuseppina wrote:
In post 1801, giuseppina wrote:
In post 1799, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1791, Toto wrote:TGP I'm still confused why you didn't clarify that you didn't think it wasn't a hammer when you voted.

You looked at the E-4 post from Shurro, you said "nah", counted yourself, miscounted (fine so far), then... didn't clarify it was not a hammer? The post after the vote also reads a lot a like a post hammer post to me.
vote explanation?
announcing l-1/l-2 seems like a courtesy from my older days but it didn't actually come to my mind to announce l-1 lol
wait while you're here what gave you the impression that shirou thinks i am unsortable or that shirou believes in my ability
wait please this time

i am referring to your readslist not the quoted post of course was just on mobile and didn’t want to go fetch due to time concerns
oh i remember them saying it a couple times (pina is strong and sorts well?) i can try to iso shirou but would prefer not to until i get to computer later
hm

i think you may be confusing shirou with aristeia who does generally believe in my ability to find the scums but i do not really understand how that extends to you not thinking you would be able to read me
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:29 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

oh lol last i checked the thread i remember gimli believed me :(
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:30 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1925, giuseppina wrote:
In post 1921, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1918, giuseppina wrote:
In post 1801, giuseppina wrote:
In post 1799, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1791, Toto wrote:TGP I'm still confused why you didn't clarify that you didn't think it wasn't a hammer when you voted.

You looked at the E-4 post from Shurro, you said "nah", counted yourself, miscounted (fine so far), then... didn't clarify it was not a hammer? The post after the vote also reads a lot a like a post hammer post to me.
vote explanation?
announcing l-1/l-2 seems like a courtesy from my older days but it didn't actually come to my mind to announce l-1 lol
wait while you're here what gave you the impression that shirou thinks i am unsortable or that shirou believes in my ability
wait please this time

i am referring to your readslist not the quoted post of course was just on mobile and didn’t want to go fetch due to time concerns
oh i remember them saying it a couple times (pina is strong and sorts well?) i can try to iso shirou but would prefer not to until i get to computer later
hm

i think you may be confusing shirou with aristeia who does generally believe in my ability to find the scums but i do not really understand how that extends to you not thinking you would be able to read me
well there's a thing where people who are able to find the scums as town are also consistently damn near unreadable when they're scum lol. they tend to be aggressively correlated (i can't read most mafia players that are much better than me at mafia)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1926, TheGoldenParadox wrote:oh lol last i checked the thread i remember gimli believed me :(
They believe you and voting you?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Toto »

Hot take Gimly + Shurro + X

Shurro went all in mode right after lucian replace out was announced and wanted to avoid day ending there.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:59 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 1929, Toto wrote:Hot take Gimly + Shurro + X

Shurro went all in mode right after lucian replace out was announced and wanted to avoid day ending there.
was wondering aloud about this earlier but fireisredsir gave a few counterpoints that seemed to make some sense to me can find one sec
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:01 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 1445, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1440, giuseppina wrote:i think there’s probably also noteworthy associatives with lucian (now gimli) since shirou kept asking aristeia about lucian/una solve and others had voiced suspicion of lucian at various points but shirou only ever focused on una

like some sort of implied if aristeia wrong and una is not mafia then lucian is not mafia either but aristeia probably is mafia? all of which doesn’t really add up
its possible

my lean town on lucian is independent of other reads and is based on his own play. i think this is a game where he would be more likely to struggle to really sink his teeth into it (which imo it felt like that was the case) as town than he would as scum

he also has been complaining about being so tired of being scum with potatoes and shirou may be many things but a potato he is not

so i kinda think lucian's lack of engagement and motivation is slightly antiassociative with shirou who is more than willing to do the heavy lifting that lucian is tired of doing

neither of those things are probably rigorous enough to fully base a read on, but from spec im allowed to make those sort of reads without being challenged on them and my accuracy is generally higher than it is when im in the game so idk maybe ill allow myself to give it a little weight
In post 1447, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 8, Lucian wrote:Also, I will be lazy this game. That is what I told myself, at least. University is killing me right now. Will I end up going back on that and posting a lot anyway? Probably. But I will try not to.
he did say from the start that he was going to be lazy but idk i think he just felt kinda lost most of the game. like he wasn't sure what to do or where to go

the only time ive seen him even vaguely like that as scum was in spring fling dance but i still think there it felt like he clearly had goals and direction

i don't think it's an inability to engage with the game from the mafia side of things bc he was getting several people suspecting him and one of his favourite angles into the game as scum is arguing with people who scumread him

whereas town is less sure that arguing is going to be productive especially if he knows that his contributions so far haven't been super towny

so if he's scum i feel like it has to kinda be an intentional choice to give off lost and confused townie vibes which just doesn't really feel like the play here? it wasn't really working
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:06 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 1930, giuseppina wrote:was wondering aloud about this earlier but fireisredsir gave a few counterpoints that seemed to make some sense to me can find one sec
though it does still seem possible to me yeah
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:11 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 1929, Toto wrote:Hot take Gimly + Shurro + X

i guess in addition to it being a desire to avoid the day ending there it allows the mafia team to have the night to get the new member up to speed and such instead of having to do it live
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Toto »

I feel norwee is a bit lackluster too
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 1926, TheGoldenParadox wrote:oh lol last i checked the thread i remember gimli believed me :(
So is Gimli still town or
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1934, Toto wrote:I feel norwee is a bit lackluster too
I'm bored.
Find a way to entertain me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Toto »

Why are you bored and not trying to catch scum?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There hasn't been a scumflip and nobody seems scummy.

- Bunno
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Toto »

Let's put shurro at E-1 that would make the game more interesting.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh i wouldn't even mind being a wagon, maybe it'll motivate me to solve.

- Bunno
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Toto »

oki dokey

VOTE: norwee
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:26 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 1940, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tbh i wouldn't even mind being a wagon, maybe it'll motivate me to solve.
if you are town and the wagon does not motivate you to solve then what
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:28 am

Toto do you have any recent scumgames?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: gimli
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1943, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Toto do you have any recent scumgames?
Not really I took a long hiatus and only rolled town these last 3 games. All prev games are from 2016ish
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Toto »

The one I linked is my only scum win I think.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1944, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: gimli
For some reason i thought Gimli was Aristeia slot, but it's actually Lucian.
Hmm, i think that could be interesting.
VOTE: Gimli

- Bunno
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:50 am

In post 1945, Toto wrote:
In post 1943, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Toto do you have any recent scumgames?
Not really I took a long hiatus and only rolled town these last 3 games. All prev games are from 2016ish
In post 1946, Toto wrote:The one I linked is my only scum win I think.
Have you been playing anywhere else in the interim?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:51 am

I think this is slightly anti partnery for Gimli and TGP

I've been poking Gimli a lot, but I'm not confident he's scum, whereas TGP just seems like scum in what he chooses to respond to (not really engaging with the meat of the arguments against him) and how he forms his reads
In post 1757, TheGoldenParadox wrote: toto is town, probably—i'm happy to include them in my townbloc. they are wrong about me and i think shirou but not in directions where i would be like "hey, yes, this is very Convenient for you, this Benefits you." they're pushing against two townies. also 1596 is plausibly not out of scumtoto's range but they get townpoints for them
this is one example

fire and pina are pushing in the same "direction" as Toto (all are or were pushing TGP/Shirou team at some point) - why does this make Toto town but not pina or fire?

Return to “Completed Open Games”