Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.05

with 16 votes in play, it takes 9 to make a decision. the first dance ends in (expired on 2023-01-10 19:15:00).

yeet
NorwegianboyEE & Aristeia [4]:
GuiltyLion, Save The Dragons, fireisredsir, furtiveglance
MariaR & furtiveglance [0]:

Save The Dragons & Irrel [1]:
VP Baltar
fireisredsir & Ydrasse [4]:
NorwegianboyEE, MariaR, Aristeia, UNOwen
Firebringer & GuiltyLion [0]:

Meuh & Shirou [1]:
Enchant
UNOwen & VP Baltar [1]:
midwaybear
midwaybear & Enchant [1]:
Meuh

not voting [4]:
Irrel, Ydrasse, Firebringer, Shirou

mod notes~ i cannot use a vote counter this game so please yell at me if i get anything wrong
~ this is a mod note

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1673, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1666, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1665, fireisredsir wrote:im feeling better on you now but still wary
why

im literally only reading ydra town here because ur my scumread.
bc over time i have gotten the feeling that there's like an energy level thing going on that is probably not AI and i probably shouldn't scumread her just for not having the obvtown energy that she had in the last dance

i had her as "conflicted" which was like just below null with baltar in my readslist
So u were feeling bad on ydra for not having the obv town energy.
Now u feel null?

Why aren't u trying to more actively sort her then. Or am i missing some PT action going here.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:08 am

Post by MariaR »

Whoa they up'd the number of mafia to 4 people?

Wtf ok yeah no I'm feeling even better on this vote it's fine
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

our pt is p barren
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:10 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1676, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1673, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1666, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1665, fireisredsir wrote:im feeling better on you now but still wary
why

im literally only reading ydra town here because ur my scumread.
bc over time i have gotten the feeling that there's like an energy level thing going on that is probably not AI and i probably shouldn't scumread her just for not having the obvtown energy that she had in the last dance

i had her as "conflicted" which was like just below null with baltar in my readslist
So u were feeling bad on ydra for not having the obv town energy.
Now u feel null?

Why aren't u trying to more actively sort her then. Or am i missing some PT action going here.
yes p much

i think letting her get back into the game and seeing what she does with that is the most useful thing for sorting her at this time

there isn't any PT action
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1674, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1670, Firebringer wrote:u know what i really dont like from fireisred.
When i was offline and he was chatting it up with GL, just aggreeing and then being like 'im gonna sheep X read from GL"
Does fireisred just sheep a read as town? Maybe. If he was truly lost. Nothing in this game says fireisred is lost though.
Nothing.
absolutely 100% always yes

if i have GL as an IC i will def weigh his reads over mine especially in a case where he has a much better track record of reading the person than i do and i am currently experiencing doubts
didn't GL literally say he was going to be less involved in this game and didn't even think highly of his own reads list before u said u were going to sheep.

I don't think town u would just ignore that fact and be like "ohh yeah just gonna sheep an IC read who is neither confident on the game nor as invested as i am in the game right now"

I don't buy it.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:12 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1680, Firebringer wrote:didn't GL literally say he was going to be less involved in this game and didn't even think highly of his own reads list before u said u were going to sheep.

I don't think town u would just ignore that fact and be like "ohh yeah just gonna sheep an IC read who is neither confident on the game nor as invested as i am in the game right now"

I don't buy it.
no??? no he did not

he said he was about to catch up and that was when i said id sheep his read bc he was about to read the section that i was interested to know his thoughts on
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

ur right i got the timeline wrong.
Still think ur scum but clearly my bias is showing.
Show

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 902, SirCakez wrote:This is why rushing the pairs was so stupid
In post 1599, Aristeia wrote:if he's mafia he's stolen my heart and I have no regrets
In post 1615, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1612, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Everyone in the last pages agreeing that i am not town is very discouraging.
I think you're town dear <3
why

and please answer my question about what solving he's doing in the PT and what his reads are that he expressed there
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

fire wagon is trash

I veto
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:19 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i sheep people whose reads i trust all the time, especially if its on a slot where im doubting my own read
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Firebringer »

i veto ur veto ms Guilty Lion
Show

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:24 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1612, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Everyone in the last pages agreeing that i am not town is very discouraging.
norwee, do you think you should be townread

what have you done that has advanced the town wincon
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1683, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 902, SirCakez wrote:This is why rushing the pairs was so stupid
In post 1599, Aristeia wrote:if he's mafia he's stolen my heart and I have no regrets
In post 1615, Aristeia wrote:
I think you're town dear <3
why

and please answer my question about what solving he's doing in the PT and what his reads are that he expressed there
his first post was asking me what I thought about the cakes flip
his second post was telling me that he thought shirou was definitely town.
his third post was asking me what I thought of firebringer.

when I said he was being serious/solvey instead of fluffy/flirty, I was complaining that he didn't flirt with me or post music or anything fun that I enjoy. His posting in the PT doesn't look very different from what he's posting here except we are talking about some date spots in Japan and he told me how nice i'd look in a Yukata in Fushimi Inari after I got him on the subject.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Ydrasse »

I poasted reads lion Plsngive feedback ty
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

not to be shady af but what’s the point of talking about fb
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1687, GuiltyLion wrote:

What have you done other than be confirmed town?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

i mean fb is an interesting topic to talk about.
All their recent changes and going by meta now.
what a hilariously bad name btw. i refuse to call it that.

such a silly company
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1691, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

LOL THE SHADE
Show

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Aristeia »

I originally had Drapion at Town because I really liked the way that Drapion asked me to dance.

the way I think scum pick their partners is that I think they are tactical in picking who can survive a long time and is townread and desired.

The way Drapion decided to flip from asking Shirou to also asking me just felt spontaneous in a way that I don't think scum do - though I guess it is possible that scum drapion doesn't really give a fuck.

We know there's at least one lady on the scum team by the flip so I would think the scum team would be more tactical/calculated in the way they deploy their gent side players as you need to shape the game.

The way Drapion did it felt like he was deciding who would be fun to play with rather than who would go deep and felt like it had no strategic thought involved whatsoever.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1535, Ydrasse wrote: i don’t know if all of ari and meuh and norwee would be wolves together
agree, don't think that's a viable team solve, I think Meuh is fairly townie overall
In post 1535, Ydrasse wrote: also i’m unsure if wolves would feel it necessary to s-s pair early for not a lot of reason either
agree, but my main question is why the hell is Ari townreading Norwee
In post 1535, Ydrasse wrote: when i was speaking with midway i got the vague feeling he could have been whiteknighting irrel because the crux of his argument felt like “this is just how town makes reads!”’while not really engaging with the fact that irrel hemmed and hawed about the eod events which i feel like is weird to gloss over. i do agree though that saying stuff like someone wouldn’t try so hard on nye is towny lol
I like the thought process here but I don't think Cakez/midway reads as very S-S for the reason Shirou gave, felt like Cakez was legitimately upset about being left out and it wasn't a planned thing in coordination with midway
In post 1535, Ydrasse wrote: enchants play around the entire pairing is probably town, i think there’s always merit in people playing coy or sacrificial in dance games as scummy but i don’t think that it’s a gambit enchant chooses to set up that early into the day, i need to check this but i think if it came well before cakez was in the danger zone then it’s not some sort of move to valiantly exclude his partner and get cred and was just how enchant
felt about things at large.
my main thing is the AtE feels kinda out of character for Enchant, he's a chaos demon, why is he trying to make us feel bad for potentially being iced out, why is he not gleefully hammering Cakez the second he has a chance to, etc
In post 1535, Ydrasse wrote: i’m working with the assumption fb is town for pairing up with the ic for now having witnessed the last game alongside said ic who witnessed it and how that went, historically scum + ic has been a shitshow
in this world shirou is also town for the way he treated cakez, i guess he could have been whiteknighting enchant to get the cred but from experience people analyzing the like... emotions or motivations about offhand phrases like shirou did has almost always been a town thing to do. this isn’t as strong of a read as it could be though because i think the theatrical presentation makes it hard sometimes to feel out vibes beyond “having fun lol”
agree
In post 1535, Ydrasse wrote: i haven’t read as much of the back and forth between vpb and shea recently but i think that vp is lightly town because he was able to pretty easily bridge the gap between his earlier fire read/cute into like something more substantial, even if he didn’t explain it immediately it made sense and didn’t feel like bullshit for the sake of having a read
i feel lukewarm about fire because i felt that sircakez giving more weight to his read on fire could have been him having something to actually call out versus his other reads being half baked at best but i think their reads match up closely to mine when all i asked was “what are your reads” that i feel okay saying lightly town
agree
In post 1535, Ydrasse wrote: anyone else not mentioned im neutral on right now
vote Norwee he's scum
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Ydrasse »

just got jumpscared by a bts song showing up
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Firebringer »

okay im going to be very shocked now if Norwee was scum.
To just go "fuck u IC, u dont jack shit" like that. The brazeness of it.
Show

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:31 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1691, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

lol are you actually trying to fight with me right now

I'm 100% town your job is to help me see why I'm wrong, not whine and be petty
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:31 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1697, Firebringer wrote:okay im going to be very shocked now if Norwee was scum.
To just go "fuck u IC, u dont jack shit" like that. The brazeness of it.
refuge in audacity because he knows he'll lose a straight 1v1

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”