Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 48, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 46, Morning Tweet wrote:Like, a traitor claim to you?
Nancy do you think MT is town here?
She has this kind of confidence in her posting that makes me think town but it’s not a strong read but I think her acknowledging you caught her crumb also reads +town. I could be wrong but I don’t think traitor!Tweetie as likely to do that.

But mainly I like the confidence, could be a possible towntell for her.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 49, Frogsterking wrote:Herta
Meuh
KT

I think is 2/3 antitown. I don't really have any town reads.
I think that Herta and Meuh are unaligned because of the joke post asking him to shoot people voting her

Didn’t Kitty rep out last time? I think it was Roden slot iirc?

But if he’s scum, I suppose he could be in antispew considering he hasn’t moved his vote since RVS.

@Herta, why aren’t you a lot more upset about the votes on you? That in itself bothers me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 130, Meuh wrote:That's a nice bit of info to have! Yeah, I played with Penguin once before and I recall him being similar.
Do you have a read on anyone yet? Would be nice to hear.

Also
@Frog
if you have anything to ask in order to sort me better, feel free! Might not have much more to add without the game developing a bit more first, though.

Frogs don’t understand what your issue is with this specific post?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 52, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Frogs don’t understand what your issue is with this specific post?
It's too chummy, she's being too agreeable, it's a sign that she knows I'm Town and has an agenda. There's only one thing she can be after.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Not just me, either. Both paragraphs of that are designed to pocket and there's not an ounce of Townie paranoia in any of it.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Frogsterking »

She has status anxiey. She doesn't feel like her posts are enough so she's being extra agreeable to compensate.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Also, where are her scum reads? What is she actually doing over there? Welcome to sketch city.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Well I wish I had a stronger read on her either way. There are games where I can tell she’s bleeding obvtown straight out of the gate. I still think she could possibly be some important tpr but if she doesn’t town it up by day 2, I’ll reconsider.

I’m conflicted on Meuh, her posts are fine but she seems a bit too eager to please and she did have a similar opening in a scumgame.

Kitty not making any reads isn’t great.

I still think town!Herta gets more pissed at getting votes.

But it’s interesting we’re a lot on the same page except I’m not in favour of Tweetie lim today. And Tweetie is voting so she obviously has reads, right?

Rn lean to either Herta or Kitty.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 55, Frogsterking wrote:She has status anxiey. She doesn't feel like her posts are enough so she's being extra agreeable to compensate.
Being agreeable I think is nia for her. I think she could possibly be crumblng some tpr here, so I wouldn’t vote her today.

In one game she was scum in, she made some really sketch pushes, so that’s what I’d probably look for more than anything.

She didn’t seem defensive when you called her out on the crumb, she straight up admitted to it. She was a tpr in me v Titus and I was waffling on her being possible scum for most of that game, so I think she might play differently as a tpr than vt.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 190, Meuh wrote:
In post 188, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 130, Meuh wrote:That's a nice bit of info to have! Yeah, I played with Penguin once before and I recall him being similar.
Do you have a read on anyone yet? Would be nice to hear.

Also
@Frog
if you have anything to ask in order to sort me better, feel free! Might not have much more to add without the game developing a bit more first, though.
I've thought about what to ask you:

Why do you sketch me the $#@&! out? You worry me so much and a chill runs down my spine when I read your posts. The others "felt better" when you kept posting but I did not. If you are town, why do you seem like a red flag walking?
and why is that? What exactly drives you to want to cast a vote for "Meuh" on day 1 of this wonderful game of MafiaScum? Is it my name? Your unfamiliarity with me? If you're so terrified of anything new, I recommend seeking help. Being terrified of the unknown does nothing but make you miserable and limit your opportunities in life. If you keep going like this, I'm very scared for your future... :cry:

So I'd suggest you try new things, learn new words, familiarize yourself with the unknown, the unfamiliar, get joy out of it, thrill out of it, enrich yourself from it. Breaking those boundaries is how you'll improve yourself, how you'll prosper. and we all want prosperity, don't we?

I suggest you abandon your old life, erase your identity, and move to a new country. Obviously the life you're currently living doesn't let you reach your full potential, I'm sure you can achieve it! I have a lot of faith in you, Frogsterking. Hoping you'll get past your intense agnostophobia and start living life to your fullest, to a point where seeing "Meuh" in a playerlist doesn't bring you fear; but satisfaction of knowing how much you've evolved and learned after living beyond your past limitations. :D
Yikes, this is really bad, could vote here too.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm liking Bell + Meuh with a theory that we're in a hell gamestate where Town did shit all and lurked out.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 60, Frogsterking wrote:I'm liking Bell + Meuh with a theory that we're in a hell gamestate where Town did shit all and lurked out.
Yeah, those two are now topping my list. I don’t see how 190 ever comes from town. It screams caught scum to me.

Town might respond something like you’re wrong or I don’t even know what. but that post sounds like caught scum to me.

Both town and scum can be defensive but this reaction is completely over the top. ISO Koka from last game because that post reminds me of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm not crumbing anything Nancy. That being said, pretty good read of me actually
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 62, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm not crumbing anything Nancy. That being said, pretty good read of me actually
Golly I really think MT might be scum in the hood and herta is bitter, apathetic townie.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I feel like Meuh is scum because otherwise the stunt they pulled looks too much like trust telling. Granted, I'm not sure.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

It's better to lim elsewhere I think because at least Meuh is posting. I'll switch my vote later.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:04 am

Post by mastina »

In post 10, Frogsterking wrote:So which one of you four is the scum in the hood?
In post 15, Herta wrote:Why can't the hydra be scum?
Found them.

(Morning Tweet is my strongest townread, I vibe with PenguinPower town, and you I also think are town overall, so if there's scum in here, it could only be Herta.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:09 am

Post by mastina »

LOCKTOWN:
Flavia
Titus
Morning Tweet
Frogsterking

TOWN:
PenguinPower

LEAN TOWN:
KittyTacky

REMAINDER:
DeasVail

Roden

Bell
{furtiveglance, Andresvmb, Meuh}

This is where I'm at.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:06 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Out of those three in the brackets there I'd choose andres. Scum!andres is kind of a pushover so I'm going to go vote him now so we can see what he does.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Life is hard when your srs are voting each other. Do you all think Bell’s a tpr here because I don’t know if I believe it. His focus on Flavia also bugs me, especially because it fits with Titus’ claim and we know from last time that Frogs’ had a similar role which we now know was referring to furtive. That’s probably my main disagreement with Mastina’s reads, I think furtive’s probably town here.

Still happy with my Bell vote. Andres is fine too. But still leery of Meuh which makes me reluctant to vote there. But Meuh’s done enough to not be limmed today, so probably between those two but I just find Bell’s Flavia push somewhat questionable.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by mastina »

I'd vote any of {Bell, furtiveglance, Andresvmb, Meuh} here.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Yume »

I am here.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Bell doesn't really seem like a TPR to me.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

ActionDan softing andres IMO
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 25, Frogsterking wrote:Tweet is the scum in hood IMO.

I'm sitting on three other scum reads right now too. I have no idea about the chancellor.
Herta, Action Dan, andres, Bell group scum hero solve

No clue on 3rd party

Return to “Completed Game Topics”