Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:02 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 4.07

with 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to make a decision. day 4 ends in (expired on 2022-12-30 17:30:00).

yeet
Herta [3]:
skitter30, KittyTacky, Firebringer
Val89 [2]:
innocentvillager, MathBlade
Firebringer [1]:
Freedom
Ydrasse [1]:
Herta

not voting [3]:
Ydrasse,
Toto
, Val89

mod notes~ skitter30 v/la fridays/saturdays
~ freedom v/la from 24.12. to 1.1.
~ this is a mod note

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:09 am

Post by Datisi »

nudging Freedom.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:27 am

Post by innocentvillager »

VOTE: Freedom
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:02 am

In post 3157, Firebringer wrote:fuck it.

VOTE: herta
no jailkeep tonight.
In post 3159, Firebringer wrote:IV dont u want to know if skitter scumread on herta is right.
I am dying to find out
In post 3018, Firebringer wrote:Still don’t get ur herta read
Where is pooky associations with herta that is scum
It seems like this is forced read
Skitter’s post alone made you go from here to here…? If not then why are you on Herta now and why do are you dying to see this flip?
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:54 am

Post by Herta »

In post 3202, innocentvillager wrote:Herta can you tell me a bit more about your scumgame vs town game - and why from your point of view you are town this game, and should we be able to see it
I'm apparently scummy regardless of my alignment. I think I have more direct mannerisms than a lot of people are used to and that doesn't read as friendly as people are used to here. But I get run up fairly regularly no matter what. I think pooky is probably right in his analysis that I'm more wooden as scum, but I don't really see it. So I don't know what to tell you.
In post 3203, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1043, Herta wrote:Looking at votes

Pooky's scoliosis push pretty quickly faded. He riled up everyone and unwnd votes sco in , Pooky at , Toto at , Herta at ,. Then unwnd unvotes at and Pooky unvotes at . At Pooky says he's going to go back to scoliosis and he goes on to vote geraintm at and just kind of drops the scoliosis push altogether while still talking smack about him.

Skitter votes me at for reasons I still don't understand, unvotes at because there's no wagon, and then revotes me at . She has pretty much sheeped Dann's case on me, which isn't a good one.

KittyTacky is doing what I would expect a town KittyTacky to do, tunnel on his initial read, which is scum!scoliosis who he voted at and hasn't moved of of.

Ydra hasn't voted for anyone other than Pooky at and then an unvote at . I don't remember Ydra being so uncommital but I don't remember a lot about their play in general.

Freedom has made one vote, geraintm at , and hasn't really committed to anything.

It took Val a long time to move off of his skitter vote at , when he voted scoliosis at , despite the obvious fact that there has been no will to wagon skitter all Day.

Geraintm has an RVS vote on me at , that he says is RVS but if you look at the post it doesn't look like RVS. No commitment to anything from him.

Dannflor's vote record looks okay: unwnd at (could be RVS), Pooky at , Herta at , scoliosis at , geraintm at , and scoliosis again at , and the more I look at it the votes on unwnd, Pooky and Herta weren't really wagon votes so I think he looks better than what I had the impression of.

scoliosis doesn't look opportunistic, Val at , ydra at , skitter at , pooky at , unwnd at and geraintm at . None of them were being wagoned except for the vote on ydra(church) was starting a wagon, and the vote on geraintm was the second vote.

Innocent Villager voted me at , pooky at and geraintm at with an unvote at . There's nothing scummy.

unwnd votes scoliosis at after Pooky's case and unvotes at when scoliosis says something to change their mind, geraintm at sheeping IV with an unvote at .

I'd have KittyTacky and Innocentvillager as town. Maybe Val, Dann, unwnd as null town. geraintm as null scummish, freedom as null, Ydra as null, scoliosis as null scummish, Pooky as null scummish. Skitter as scum.

There's nothing really distinct btween Ydra and freedom. I could see being very wrong on Dann, unwnd and/or Pooky. My pool for today would be geraintm, scoliosis and skitter.
Also, this was your big notes post a while ago, after scum pooky prompted you to provide some thoughts. You said you were working on these notes. Did you stop taking notes/do you have other notes to share with us?
I was working on this, you're right. I was tracking all the votes from Day 1 or whatever Day that was in Excel and was working off of that. I forgot about it sometime during that Night so I haven't updated anything. For me to track the rest of the votes and work like I was might be a little ambitious.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Toto »

In post 3224, MathBlade wrote:Where did you get that definition?
In post 1, Datisi wrote: ~
this setup is publicly rated as complex. you can read about what that means here.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh…so Fire can be town.

Ewww. There’s still a ridiculous amount of hurdles and unlikely but it’s at least possible

UNVOTE:
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:42 am

I’m kinda down to just kill Freedom today.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Toto »

Ydra town then?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:51 am

I feel a little better about her I guess? Not 100% but she feels fine atm to me.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:53 am

I think some of the Freedom townread was really just liking his playstyle of poking around and seeming uninformed. In retrospect a lot of that feels fakeable and past that I don’t really think I have another amazing reason to TR him. And given the state of the PoE it’s where I feel the least anxiety about flipping I guess
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have a work fire to handle. May be ghostly invisible.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:40 am

I know it’s holidays but we are getting close to the point in time where we might not be able to switch wagons to someone else if we wait too long

Think we need to make some decisions soon
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Herta »

Is Freedom who you are landing on IV?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

mmmmm
freedom spent a game recently relying a lot on wolf team for assistance and them basically coaching his play a bit idk how that would impact this game
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

dumb thought but i think while note taking and info gathering is p nai i want to think herta would feel a little more shame in saying @yeah i gave up”
also i’ve never seen anyone admit to like vote tracking in excel lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:16 am

In post 3238, Herta wrote:Is Freedom who you are landing on IV?
I think for the most part yeah, unless something else happens or I change my mind
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:17 am

In post 3239, Ydrasse wrote:mmmmm
freedom spent a game recently relying a lot on wolf team for assistance and them basically coaching his play a bit idk how that would impact this game
It could be that Pooky suggested Freedom just act uninformed and vibey/non agenday so he can keep townbinning him? Not that I gib lots of weight to this just a theory
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:22 am

Note that Herta is not realistically scum with skitter, Fire, or Kitty, given that they’ve been parked on him and the game state has been fairly dead and scum bussing here at this stage with lots of townies and when we are all confused seems pretty dumb.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:25 am

In post 3240, Ydrasse wrote:dumb thought but i think while note taking and info gathering is p nai i want to think herta would feel a little more shame in saying @yeah i gave up”
Maybe for some ppl it’s NAI but I would be super shocked if on average it actually is NAI

Herta doesn’t exactly seem like a scum master strategist I guess based on his play? I could be wrong but that’s my impression.

But besides that I didn’t understand your point here
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

mobile posting zzz

i think the excel vote tracking is a weird embellishment to think of as wolf is the point i’m not typing it out twice
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Ydrasse »

is freedom more of least towny vote than it is a wolfy vote because i struggle to like
idk i guess the worst thing i can pin to freedom is just seems curious and questioning but the stances don’t come often
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:37 am

Least towny
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Herta »

In post 3240, Ydrasse wrote:dumb thought but i think while note taking and info gathering is p nai i want to think herta would feel a little more shame in saying @yeah i gave up”
I like finding excuses to use Excel. :]
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3204, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2824, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2816, Herta wrote:Freedom is kind of a hero shot. He has no interactions with anyone really at least none that mean anything I don't think. So his flip is wasted if green bc no associations. I don't it but I'd rather someone who gives us an idea of rest of team.
@skitter this is the sort of comment I don’t really see coming from scum. Idk I don’t feel like scum talk about slots in this way.
In post 3205, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2913, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2707, Herta wrote:I'm okay with doing but this is one of the more interesting games I've been in.
Herta is town scum dont say shit like this lol
Bro idk why but when I read (and even now just on reread) these two posts of Herta I just can’t for the life of me figure out why scum would say something like this

It sounds so dumb but my gut is saying town for these posts alone, especially the second one
i don't think either of these are particularly townie, and i don't get any townie vibes when i read them

i feel like i've been trying to get herta for most of this game and instead we've taken a series of detours on a whole bunch of other people that i thought were town, which was annoyign and somewhat frustrating. i want herta. i think they're scummy, and i think they look aligned with pooky. none of that has changed at any point in the last eighty pages or whatever you cited, and i still want to flip them.
In post 3206, innocentvillager wrote:Pooky could’ve just had TMI on Herta and saw things in his town game than uninformed players wouldn’t?
i dont' know why pooky lol-defends herta but goes after scol and gera - from his pov if herta is town they should be in the same sort of bucket as scol and gera and the same sort of misflip. he repeatedly chose not to take that option. that makes a lot of sense to me if they're aligned, and idk why he played this way if they aren't
In post 3209, innocentvillager wrote:So in order for this to work out, Pooky needs to make the decision in a few minutes to rush Herta on his catch-up notes and give him an opportunity to towntell. Which like, fine, it could happen, but a) why didn’t Herta check in with the scum PT before just doing it? The other wagon was Scoliosis who is also town, so there was no rush to E1 gera and b) why does scum Herta have all those notes basically done if he’s not planning on theatering with Pooky?
i don't find this interaction particularly unlikely at all, and idk why it needs to have been part of the 'plan' or why you think pooky/herta would necessarily be checking in a scum PT for a plan here - we know at this point that both gera and scol were town and that it looks like one or the other would be the flip that day - this wasn't a particularly critical or sensitive juncture for scum, i'm not sure why you think they would need to coordinate this and predicating the rest of the analysis on that assumption

like i'm not sure why you think scum are 'rushing' or need to 'plan' here or why this interaction needs to have been prepared theater
In post 3209, innocentvillager wrote:The Occam’s razor of what’s going on there is Herta is an E1 happy person and
Pooky saw an opportunity to posture/pretend he was helping town by slowing down the leading wagon when all the wagons were on town anyway.
He didn’t expect Herta to actually come up with a townish looking wall so he felt like with his trajectory he had to called Herta town later, even if he had TMId him at the beginning
like i agree with the bolded but i dont' think it has townie-implications for herta in the way you're reading it
In post 3217, innocentvillager wrote:One thing that gives me pause is Pooky is 100% capable of hard defending a partner, I saw it once in Team Mafia 2021 where he literally defended his partner Kanna and yelled at the town about how bad they were during her twilight, lol. So Pooky could’ve felt that he was good enough to bullshit some vibe townread on his scum partner Herta.
yes, that's my point

~
assorted other thoughts:

i would flip freedom as well
i disagree with most of val's analysis but end of the day i don't think they're scum unless it's with exactly, like, fire and i think there's scummy enough slots elsewhere that this isn't where i'm willing to start

~

i'm finding the mechanics mess somewhat difficult to sort through, and there's enough missing information that i don't think it's really possible to understand scum's motivations or draw significant conclusions out of many of the night actions as we don't actually know where the kills went or where they were trying to target - we're living in a world where we're seriously considering possibilities of scum no-killing multiple nights

like yes a rolestopper could have been used on me, sure. there's no evidence of that existing but it's abt as good as a theory as anything else at this point
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”