it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #5100 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 5099, furtiveglance wrote:and I get to live
i am not of the thought that this is in town's interest
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5100, Datisi wrote:
In post 5099, furtiveglance wrote:and I get to live
i am not of the thought that this is in town's interest
But I was talking about the scenario in which we're both town, which I thought we were both entertaining. Or do you mean even though I'm town I'm still not good for town
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Datisi »

assuming i'm flipped today, there is no way to tomorrow tell whether we're in the "datisi and furtive were tvt, don't flip furtive" or "datisi and furtive were tvs, flip furtive" world. so even though it would obviously be good to not flip you if you're town... that's not how the math works out.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5102, Datisi wrote:assuming i'm flipped today, there is no way to tomorrow tell whether we're in the "datisi and furtive were tvt, don't flip furtive" or "datisi and furtive were tvs, flip furtive" world. so even though it would obviously be good to not flip you if you're town... that's not how the math works out.
Fine. Well I still think that even your town flip is very useful for town, if it will be a town flip. My town flip wouldn't be useful at all
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Firebringer »

LLD is under impression that ur scum flip clears furtive here.
Which I don't think it is.
I don't see why scum!dats wouldn't be bussing furtive here.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5104, Firebringer wrote:LLD is under impression that ur scum flip clears furtive here.
Which I don't think it is.
I don't see why scum!dats wouldn't be bussing furtive here.
Reach for the stars my dude
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Firebringer »

what even is ur read on me these days.
i haven't followed it in awhile, r u townreading me or what.
u don't treat me like scum so what is it
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Datisi »

okay yeah i've read up.

firebringer is v town. guiltylion probably scum, i think he got talked into the plan way too easily. also this firebringer really feels like HDP firebringer and i am not loving the fact that guiltylion can't see that. oh hey, that was my thought of him and scumreading andante's slot. wack. anyway is a post to read.

feeling like furtiveglace/guiltylion/???. the ??? is someone in drapion/unowen, maaaaaybe enchant if this is one of his games where he actually put in a nanomole of effort as scum, i've seen that happen once. shea is a theoretical possibility i guess, but i'm not feeling it.

are there any obvious reasons i'm forgetting that furtive/guilty cannot be a team? don't think so.

i could iso those latter 3 with the first 2 to see if i can narrow it down further via The Associates, but. it's 1:41am and i trust that stuff will become obvious as the game goes on.

am i overlooking fireisredsir... throw them into the paranoia pile too, ig. instinct is telling me they're town tho and i don't have good reasons to change it right now. don't deadsheep me on that tho, i'm historically horrible at reading them.
~M
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5106, Firebringer wrote:what even is ur read on me these days.
You're in my poe yeah. I don't see a town motivation to the way you withhold information, when I can't think of anything the mafia shouldn't know. Your whole demeanour is sus. I don't think my last post treated you like you were town, I called your me/Datisi S/S theory a massive reach, that's more shade than anything else
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

weren't the council actions already outed

like i feel like i read someone saying them at some point
~M
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5108, furtiveglance wrote:
You're in my poe yeah. I don't see a town motivation to the way you withhold information, when I can't think of anything the mafia shouldn't know. Your whole demeanour is sus. I don't think my last post treated you like you were town, I called your me/Datisi S/S theory a massive reach, that's more shade than anything else
i would call ur last post calling me a moron. Which to me sounds like u townread me not sus read me. But okay
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5109, Datisi wrote:weren't the council actions already outed

like i feel like i read someone saying them at some point
he is talking about how i withheld information about the money thing i think.
Show

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5110, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5108, furtiveglance wrote:
i would call ur last post calling me a moron. Which to me sounds like u townread me not sus read me. But okay
I associate reaching more with scum coming up with unreasonable theories
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5077, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 5070, Roden wrote:I also really need someone to explain to me like I'm 5 how/why four scum supported Shea as king but then somehow didn't get onto the council in a town!Datisi world.
a somewhat minor point on this I feel compelled to share for people like FB, fireisred, yourself:

Others who have access to the Supporters PT can attest that my main campaign in the supporters PT when Shea was deciding on council picks was Junko off, VPB on. I obviously said I'd support myself on council as a throwaway comment but I was clear that the main person who I wanted on who wasn't being considered was VPB.

so if people are thinking I may have been scum in this zone of "vote Shea for King to pocket, then try to get on council but failed to do so", there is pretty clear evidence in that PT that I was pushing for another flipped townie to be on the council instead of myself, which should poke a hole in that argument/idea. and if my partners are some assortment of furtive/UNOwen/Enchant/Drapion, I didn't lobby for any of them on the council significantly at all - think I had a grand total of one post where I said UNOwen was fine as a council pick when Shea gave an argument for it.
This context is welcome, but yeah I wasn't building up to a scum case on you. I don't think you're scum at this point, because whether Datisi is scum or town I think you're better than setting yourself up to lose.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

Clearly Bringer forgets Furtive voted them.

Lmao.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5107, Datisi wrote:okay yeah i've read up.

firebringer is v town. guiltylion probably scum, i think he got talked into the plan way too easily. also this firebringer really feels like HDP firebringer and i am not loving the fact that guiltylion can't see that. oh hey, that was my thought of him and scumreading andante's slot. wack. anyway is a post to read.

feeling like furtiveglace/guiltylion/???. the ??? is someone in drapion/unowen, maaaaaybe enchant if this is one of his games where he actually put in a nanomole of effort as scum, i've seen that happen once. shea is a theoretical possibility i guess, but i'm not feeling it.

are there any obvious reasons i'm forgetting that furtive/guilty cannot be a team? don't think so.

i could iso those latter 3 with the first 2 to see if i can narrow it down further via The Associates, but. it's 1:41am and i trust that stuff will become obvious as the game goes on.

am i overlooking fireisredsir... throw them into the paranoia pile too, ig. instinct is telling me they're town tho and i don't have good reasons to change it right now. don't deadsheep me on that tho, i'm historically horrible at reading them.
Where am I

You hard scum read me Day 3 and only backed off because Firered told you to

I feel like if you're paranoid about Firered then I should come up in some way, like maybe we're buddies and he tried to save me, or he's scum and tried to WK me since he recently did that in Cafe

So why is there zero thoughts there
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

i think you associates with dannflor are pretty good - most notably, he was opening himself to the idea of possibly pushing you when you were a contender for a wagon on day whichever it was when he dropped that essay

and also i feel like scum-you would at some point stop spewing the absolute nonsense that you've been spewing the whole game. the way you've been going about it isn't likely to win you any favours, and i kind of struggle to see the scum motive behind it in a vacuum

it's insane to me that you think that, just because i realize that maybe, perhaps, if the poe is wrong, i could be wrong on fireisredsir, i *need* to relook at everything and re-eval my read on you just for that specific universe

but i'm used to that by now ig
~M
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Roden »

Datisi you realize your post can only be seen as distancing right
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Roden »

"You're insane" and "you're spouting nonsense" is just such an unnecessary bit of vitriol

It also just avoids the question
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5070, Roden wrote:
In post 5058, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Roden, today would be the day to strike back then.

Datisi is the correct play today, what would it take for you to join me on this wagon?
I'm just waiting at this point for anyone who's against a Datisi elim to town case him and explain why him, the green checks, and the Doctor aren't dead.

I also really need someone to explain to me like I'm 5 how/why four scum supported Shea as king but then somehow didn't get onto the council in a town!Datisi world.
Maybe explain what about this is nonsense I guess
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 5094, Datisi wrote:i am still reading, currently on page 195.

the sneak peek is that i think the way gl went from strongly defending me and saying that he thinks drapion is a decent vote (and also saying that i probably don't fakeclear buddies), to calling you scum with me if i'm scum, to saying it's almost certain some of my checks are scum if i'm scum, to townreading(?) drapion with the worst reasoning possible, to saying he's inclined to yeet me, to putting me *in his solve* - his actions don't feel like he has a coherent thought process (or rather a trajectory) behind them and like he's trying to justify the jump onto me. like, even if he agreed that it is mechanically correct to kill me today for the info, he wasn't thinking i'm scum before and was strongly townreading me, the mindset switch doesn't feel real.

i've also noticed that a couple of times in this game, both in this thread and in the supporters pt, he made weird shade-comments about me, but then insisted he is still strongly townreading me.
First off, can you reference the specific shade comments. I don't think I've done that at all and if you're going to make a claim like that you need to bring receipts.

Second, while I get that my trajectory has been a bit rapid to evolve, you're doing a thing here where you're like "it's weird... must be scum!" without addressing or thinking why town me wouldn't play this way. Like don't you think if I'm scum I would have had more of a real plan? Do you think I wanted you yeeted and was just waiting for someone else to suggest it first? Why would I open the day by fighting with Roden over that idea first before re-evaluting? Or do you think I initially was gonna keep buddying you and then decided to jump at this opportunity when it came up? What does scum!me do after you get yeeted and Titus becomes town, I've left myself no further room to readjust and the game would be pretty much POE'd there anyways

Also, my reason for townreading Drapion is good. He made it clear he didn't know how council PRs were redistributed. I think if he were scum he would understand those mechanics. So in my mind the only way he's scum is if that was all a fake dumbtell. I don't think it is. Do you think he was pretending to not understand why LLD could not become cop?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 5118, Roden wrote:"You're insane" and "you're spouting nonsense" is just such an unnecessary bit of vitriol

It also just avoids the question
Yeah if they are a wolf they are trying to distance from Firebringer.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:58 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Execution Vote Day FiveWith thirteen players alive - it will require seven votes to eliminate a player.

FurtiveGlance [5]:
Firebringer, Datisi, mastina, ProfessorDrapion, Titus
Datisi [5]:
Lady Lambdadelta, GuiltyLion, Unowen, fireisredsir, furtiveglance

Not Voting [3]:
Enchant, Roden, thestatusquo,

Execution Deadline: (expired on 2022-12-22 21:58:35)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:45 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4908, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 4906, mastina wrote:
In post 4864, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Do we have a deal?
No.

Vice-versa, sure--eliminate furtive today and IF he flips town I'll begrudgingly go after Datisi tomorrow. (It's fucking stupid, mind you. But I would.)

But I prefer the option that has a chance of leaving the second half unnecessary.

A Datisi flip is always town and always means we still have to eliminate furtiveglance.
A furtiveglance flip has a high chance of being scum and instantly means we don't need to eliminate Datisi.
I’m down with this.
As long as we eliminate Dat tomorrow on the green flip.

VOTE: Furtive
You keep saying I'm town. You know you don't have to vote for me. If you want to eliminate Datisi, that is now a very real possibility.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:56 am

Post by Roden »

Please don't put anyone at E-1 until we're ready for the day to end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”