MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7450 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:26 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Final VC Dusk 3

Radical Rat (6) T-Bone, Firebringer, Meuh, Cat Scratch Fever, Ydrasse, Enchant [Hammer!]

Cat Scratch Fever (1) Professotic

Not Voting (4): Past Present Future, Radical Rat, JunkochanDingle Dangle Scarecrow,

With 11 alive it took 6 to eliminate.

Deadline (expired on 2022-12-19 01:40:00)
Last edited by MegAzumarill on Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7451 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:07 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Replacing Junkochan
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7452 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:34 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Radical Rat was eliminated. Their role was
Spoiler:
Solar Cultist

Spoiler: Role PM
You are a
Solar Cultist

You have no Special abilities.
[REDACTED]

You win when your faction makes up half of the living players, and no members of the Lunar Cult are alive.

Night 3 begins! Send me anything you might do!

Deadline:(expired on 2022-12-19 16:47:58)
Deadline was frozen at 1 day for Junkochan replacement.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7453 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:48 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Magician replaces Junkochan

Deadline continues
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7454 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:28 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Dawn 3 Begins!

VC 6.0.0

Not Voting (10) Everybody

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to eliminate.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-12-26 18:27:40)

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7455 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Meuh »

Welcome Magician!

No deaths again... :? worried about conversion
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7456 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Meuh »

also those 2 quick votes to hammer TERRIFIED me, I'm still not over that :cry:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7457 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 7435, Meuh wrote:
In post 7427, professotic wrote:
In post 7425, Meuh wrote:The thing with CSF is that I can see her be scum but I don’t see her and RR be scum, and I think RR is.
Well it’s like I’m at

FB/RR or FB/Ydrass - Solar

CSF/Dingle - Lunar
CSF lunar is hard to swallow for me. With the claim of a negative action being used on me, if she's lunar it means either:
-She targeted me (why? lunar!CSF would target a teammate or something if her power is real)
-She's outright lying (which would likely be pretty clear to the solar team right? she'd out herself as scum to them, essentially)
-The lunar team targeted me with a negative action on noon 1 (lunar team acting on noon? questionable.)

Like if she's scum I think she's solar who either made the whole thing up or told the truth as foreshadowing for what's to come as some sort of confirmation. But her claiming a real negative action was used on me at the same time as the hypnotist tried to misdirect sounds weird. So if she's scum I think she's solar, and if she's solar I don't think RR also is.
With RR flipping solar, I'm throwing CSF into the townbin.
Magician
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7458 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Magician »

For good or for ill, I’m here for a lil. Your hopes, I’ll make no attempt to fulfil; but perhaps this game can be a thrill.
In post 7455, Meuh wrote:Welcome Magician!

Nice to meet ya… I’m new to this site, but I think I can assure you I’ll be more active than my slot’s previous… three owners? Whatever, moving on. Shockingly enough, I have barely attempted to read up on the thread, but my excuse is that I barely know any (though not quite none) of you, I was only pulled in to play a short time ago, and anyway players hold a different perspective on the game than a spectator would, so I would surely appreciate if I was given the cliffnotes and your current readlists, and I’ll ISO a few slots and see what comes up.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7459 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 7458, Magician wrote:For good or for ill, I’m here for a lil. Your hopes, I’ll make no attempt to fulfil; but perhaps this game can be a thrill.

Nice to meet ya… I’m new to this site, but I think I can assure you I’ll be more active than my slot’s previous… three owners? Whatever, moving on. Shockingly enough, I have barely attempted to read up on the thread, but my excuse is that I barely know any (though not quite none) of you, I was only pulled in to play a short time ago, and anyway players hold a different perspective on the game than a spectator would, so I would surely appreciate if I was given the cliffnotes and your current readlists, and I’ll ISO a few slots and see what comes up.
Oh welcome to the site! Explains why I didn't recognize your name :lol:
I can't fault you for not reading up much, I didn't either when I replaced in.
This game's mechanics are a bit dense, so it might be a bit difficult to get the hang of. Definitely trickier than in a newbie game :P
I can summarize what's happened so far to help you out, but if you have any specific questions feel free to ask!
Magician
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7460 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Magician »

In post 1, MegAzumarill wrote:¤
Bastardness
This game does qualify as bastard, but the bastard elements are kept to a minimum. Mod-given information is true.
¤
Limited Reveal
Factional abilities will not be revealed when a faction member dies. Role abilities and alignment still flip as normal.
¤
Solar Cult and Lunar Cult
- These are the two scum factions. They have nonstandard factional abilities and are not neccisarily identical. Although they are flavored as cults, conversion abilities are neither confirmed nor denied to exist.
Speaking of conversion… and multiball…
Lunar and Solar. Multiball games are hard, but there are still certain indications one can look out for. Have there ever been double kills in one night?
Magician
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7461 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by Magician »

In post 7459, Meuh wrote: Oh welcome to the site! Explains why I didn't recognize your name :lol:
I can't fault you for not reading up much, I didn't either when I replaced in.
This game's mechanics are a bit dense, so it might be a bit difficult to get the hang of. Definitely trickier than in a newbie game :P
I can summarize what's happened so far to help you out, but if you have any specific questions feel free to ask!
I wouldn’t exactly call myself a newbie, I have a few years of Mafia experience under my belt and I’m actually fairly decent. But yep, I’m totally new here. Summary would be great.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7462 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 7460, Magician wrote:
In post 1, MegAzumarill wrote:¤
Bastardness
This game does qualify as bastard, but the bastard elements are kept to a minimum. Mod-given information is true.
¤
Limited Reveal
Factional abilities will not be revealed when a faction member dies. Role abilities and alignment still flip as normal.
¤
Solar Cult and Lunar Cult
- These are the two scum factions. They have nonstandard factional abilities and are not neccisarily identical. Although they are flavored as cults, conversion abilities are neither confirmed nor denied to exist.
Speaking of conversion… and multiball…
Lunar and Solar. Multiball games are hard, but there are still certain indications one can look out for. Have there ever been double kills in one night?
Nope. At most one, and there's been several nights/noons with no deaths.
I don't know if you noticed this in the rules but the time cycles go Dusk -> Night -> Dawn -> Noon, our theory is that the lunar faction generally has more power on nights/dusks and the solar faction generally has more power on noons/dawns. This got further confirmed with Porkens' role which got revealed in .
Magician
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7463 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by Magician »

Mechtalk is nice, but I’d like to hear your thoughts on a social TL;DR, and to hear the standards of town and wolf games on this site. Not because I’ll hold myself to those standards, but if everyone’s replacing in and out it’s safe to assume evils wouldn’t necessarily be trying their hardest to mimic their townplay, and might feel freer to push agenda, right?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7464 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 7463, Magician wrote:Mechtalk is nice, but I’d like to hear your thoughts on a social TL;DR, and to hear the standards of town and wolf games on this site. Not because I’ll hold myself to those standards, but if everyone’s replacing in and out it’s safe to assume evils wouldn’t necessarily be trying their hardest to mimic their townplay, and might feel freer to push agenda, right?
Hmm that's a fair point, yeah. One concern I had earlier when thinking about myself missing the first bit of this game is that this is a gamestate where it's much easier for scum to get away with scummy behaviour on the long-term. The mass amount of replacements means that things that happened earlier haven't even been seen by a significant amount of us.
This isn't a standard amount of replacements, by the way :P

One thing when it comes to agenda is that I think with the nature of a multiball game, scum are more inclined than usual to push their agenda defensively (make sure their members aren't dead) but less to do so offensively (1 for 1s and bussing are much less viable when there's multiple scum teams.)
This makes me think better of more outspoken, offensive players than usual, though of course some of that just comes down to playstyle.

Last day ended very quickly because of the obvious lim so I assume this one will be a better opportunity for us to recoup.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7465 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 7457, Meuh wrote:With RR flipping solar, I'm throwing CSF into the townbin.
Why can't I be scum with RR again?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7466 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Did anyone get DDS' watch result? I think it's probably worth claiming that first before DDS claims their target
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7467 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 7465, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 7457, Meuh wrote:With RR flipping solar, I'm throwing CSF into the townbin.
Why can't I be scum with RR again?
You two's claims made the other look less likely and there was seemingly no coordination on it. There was also seemingly a lack of taking advantage of that information that would come from you both if that makes any sense? You or RR could've thrown out accusations of me being converted or something of the sort I'd believe it to be possible but nothing like that happened.

Pedit: I didn't get a result.
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7468 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

I think that's a real concern at this point.

~Titus
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Magician
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7469 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Magician »

Isn’t that fantastic, my ISO breakdown of Professotic’s slot didn’t seem to send. Whatever, I’ll just share my viewpoint.

I think Professotic is scum… they’re overly defensive in the earlygame about being scumread, they townread MMR, they scumread Radical early on but didn’t vote Rad when they were executed… their scumread on Meuh’s previous slot owner, Mastina, feels like Professotic was trying to scumread but not commit on a teammate…

Speaking of which, Meuh feels like a wolf as well. They didn’t share their social thoughts or anything when I asked them to, repeatedly dodging the question with mechtalk. The conversion fear felt performative. Meuh claiming wolves would be less aggressive, while valid, feels like light defence of Drapian’s early game.

Once again, I’ll repeat myself: what. Is. Your. Readlist?
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7470 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Dingle Dangle Scarecrow »

Thanks Magician for letting us have a game again

Bella and I have had
thoughts
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7471 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by professotic »

So I did an evaluation read on Frozen Angel (Firebringer’s slot). Yeah that slot is never aligned with MMR, like EVER. Their interactions with MMR and wolf reading them was WAY to genuine. Their posts were also really good that while they can be Solar, they were playing pro town and Solar isn’t our priority here, Lunar is next to lower number.

Still wanna call Junko and T-Bone slot town.

Looking back, Mastina had a very Townie reaction during near the end of the day and I already explained vote wise why Mastina is very likely not a wolf.
Past Present Future vote wise I also don’t see it at all either.
Plus Lunar Is our priority today and it definitely ain’t PPF cause they were the CW to MMR and that didn’t look like a distancing Tactic at ALL.

That’s leaves.
Dingle, CSF (Yume), Enchant and Ydrass

I’m like conflicted on the Enchant and Ydrass slots, they are slanking slots and kinda like lazy filler PoE reads. They can both be town. I don’t think either are Solar. I doubt both are Lunar.
People, aka T-Bone seems to have an issue with me voting Dingle since they town read them so much for a reason I don’t really see, plus Solar was pushing him which makes me believe they might have just been Lunar. But whatever there is still a partner and I still believe that the partner is CSF so that’s who I’m voting today.

I will also vote Dingle if people start a wagon there.

VOTE: CSF
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7472 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by professotic »

In post 7469, Magician wrote:Isn’t that fantastic, my ISO breakdown of Professotic’s slot didn’t seem to send. Whatever, I’ll just share my viewpoint.

I think Professotic is scum… they’re overly defensive in the earlygame about being scumread, they townread MMR, they scumread Radical early on but didn’t vote Rad when they were executed… their scumread on Meuh’s previous slot owner, Mastina, feels like Professotic was trying to scumread but not commit on a teammate…

Speaking of which, Meuh feels like a wolf as well. They didn’t share their social thoughts or anything when I asked them to, repeatedly dodging the question with mechtalk. The conversion fear felt performative. Meuh claiming wolves would be less aggressive, while valid, feels like light defence of Drapian’s early game.

Once again, I’ll repeat myself: what. Is. Your. Readlist?
SMH, you still fail on my meta.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7473 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by professotic »

I am Town.
Magician
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7474 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Magician »

In post 4479, Meuh wrote:
In post 4476, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:There's no reason to stop her from targeting us if she just has an investigative role.

Unless her role is more than an investigative role.
The role is literally called “limited astrologer”, it’s in the name :lol:

I think the info of you/Mathblade being untargetable was something Mastina passively learned at the end of dusk 1? I can only act at noon, but I did get that information and it was learned at the end of dusk 1.
Oh, interesting. Have you claimed all of your info?
This isn’t a clearing role.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”