Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

Or, Ranger would make a lot of sense as bug actually, who is townreading scum.
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

In post 485, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 480, Scoliosis wrote:Enchant, why did you do that?

Also, is pretty damn ai.
in your eyes, is that human or gnosia
I feel like there is a story left untold here.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 520, Ranger wrote:
In post 497, Roden wrote:I'm slowly realizing that this turned out to be a role madness game in disguise, and I think that's something you need to keep in mind here.
Role madness where we got to choose what role we got, and that role is nai because it's tied to the character, not the alignment.
Does Maria has favorites or something? I didn't pick my character or ability or anything

I'm only not going yandere mode on Maria becuase I got best character in the game and I'm happy BUT STILL interested about my question here
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 525, Scoliosis wrote:Or, Ranger would make a lot of sense as bug actually, who is townreading scum.
? you bugread me for suggesting that ranger may be bug / generate discussion regarding then say this

i think information benefits town obvious don’t really get it
feel free to delete this ghost
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 526, Scoliosis wrote:
In post 485, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 480, Scoliosis wrote:Enchant, why did you do that?

Also, is pretty damn ai.
in your eyes, is that human or gnosia
I feel like there is a story left untold here.
I think I'm going with +Gnosia on that one I can buy frustration and boredom if this was like day 3-4 and we are still talking about mech but this is page 22 in a large.. but I don't know enough about Autere to be sure if this is AI or not

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 528, shiki wrote:
In post 525, Scoliosis wrote:Or, Ranger would make a lot of sense as bug actually, who is townreading scum.
? you bugread me for suggesting that ranger may be bug / generate discussion regarding then say this

i think information benefits town obvious don’t really get it

i think ranger makes sense as bug based on claim (which i am still thinking about ranger’s response to) and think investigation there makes sense and you’re like shiki is the bug! also ranger makes sense as the bug

which is rather

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 523, Scoliosis wrote:Junko what are your reads at now?
I'm fairly confident on my Elmo read fwiw

I'm not doing it right now but I think it's worth looking for people who were thinking that nk15 was real cop tho

Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

Shiki fos. Their reaction continues to be terrible ()
In post 519, Scoliosis wrote:IMO get shiki first for pointing out tpr tell in a game without daytalk.

Explanation for their behavior is lamist because it's basically an excuse of "trying to generate information."
Autere fos.
In post 521, Scoliosis wrote:, , point out what I dislike about autere. I fos autere now.
I also fos freedom for having a bad iso, elmo I guess because their reaction to junko, and idk jessica rabbit as the last one I guess for being a wallflower.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 527, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 497, Roden wrote:I'm slowly realizing that this turned out to be a role madness game in disguise, and I think that's something you need to keep in mind here.
Role madness where we got to choose what role we got, and that role is nai because it's tied to the character, not the alignment.
Does Maria has favorites or something? I didn't pick my character or ability or anything

I'm only not going yandere mode on Maria becuase I got best character in the game and I'm happy BUT STILL interested about my question here
in the signup thread maria said if you have a character preference pm me your top three - don’t think anyone got to choose their abilities, i know i did not
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

In post 531, JunkoChan wrote:I'm fairly confident on my Elmo read fwiw
Is there actual angst between you two which elmo is referring to?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 532, Scoliosis wrote:Shiki fos. Their reaction continues to be terrible ()
In post 519, Scoliosis wrote:IMO get shiki first for pointing out tpr tell in a game without daytalk.

Explanation for their behavior is lamist because it's basically an excuse of "trying to generate information."
Autere fos.
In post 521, Scoliosis wrote:, , point out what I dislike about autere. I fos autere now.
I also fos freedom for having a bad iso, elmo I guess because their reaction to junko, and idk jessica rabbit as the last one I guess for being a wallflower.
she please

or it

if you need/want to use a pronoun to refer to me

——

still don’t get what you think is terrible about my reaction nor what you’re even bugreading me for in the first place since you agree with me

but eh
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Freedom »

In post 533, shiki wrote:
In post 527, JunkoChan wrote:

in the signup thread maria said if you have a character preference pm me your top three - don’t think anyone got to choose their abilities, i know i did not
I think that you could have if you knew what a character was like. (Which you can find out via the wiki, as I did before I changed my mind the first time on joining.)
For example, Sha-Ming is focused on self-preservation, meaning that choosing him would mean that you'd get an ability that's to do with survival. Meanwhile, Raqio is highly logical, meaning that choosing them would mean that you'd get an ability to do with logic.
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

In post 535, shiki wrote:still don’t get what you think is terrible about my reaction nor what you’re even bugreading me for in the first place since you agree with me

but eh
I think you keep stating this over and over again as a way to actively avoid the issues I clearly explained in , which have nothing to do with whether or not you are the bug.
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Freedom »

Why?
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

In post 537, Scoliosis wrote:
In post 535, shiki wrote:still don’t get what you think is terrible about my reaction nor what you’re even bugreading me for in the first place since you agree with me

but eh
I think you keep stating this over and over again as a way to actively avoid the issues I clearly explained in , which have nothing to do with whether or not you are the bug.
In post 538, Freedom wrote:
Why?
Watch the team be these two with autere
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Roden »

I don't think that's Bug indicative. The fastest route to winning as Bug is to vote out all of the Gnosia ASAP, they only want to scum side if it increases their chances of winning.

I get the thought process of "Ranger is crumbing VT, that's weird", though turns out it was a crumb for something else entirely. Clearing that up is useful and personally helps me solidify my town reads there.

Right now I'm feeling good about Junko, Scoliosis, Shiki, and Ranger. NK15 felt off to me but he's conftown now.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 534, Scoliosis wrote:
In post 531, JunkoChan wrote:I'm fairly confident on my Elmo read fwiw
Is there actual angst between you two which elmo is referring to?
i cant. talk. ongoing. game.

I guess I can say we dont' have completed games together

narrow parking
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by narrow parking »

In post 435, Enchant wrote:Well. Everyone reacted, so i can admit.

I am not Engineer.
That was fakeclaim.
VOTE: enchant

its so hard being right all the time
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

In post 540, Roden wrote:

I don't think that's Bug indicative. The fastest route to winning as Bug is to vote out all of the Gnosia ASAP, they only want to scum side if it increases their chances of winning.

I get the thought process of "Ranger is crumbing VT, that's weird", though turns out it was a crumb for something else entirely. Clearing that up is useful and personally helps me solidify my town reads there.

Right now I'm feeling good about Junko, Scoliosis, Shiki, and Ranger. NK15 felt off to me but he's conftown now.
I guarantee you that most or all of what I've been saying about shiki has gone over your head.
narrow parking
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by narrow parking »

In post 465, Autere wrote:

I am not Engineer.
That was fakeclaim.
I'm disappointed but think your shenanigans are likely town anyways
the way they played around it is not.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by shiki »

but eh
you said you thought i was the bug so i thought you were providing reasoning for that?

i didn’t point out a pr claim i pointed out what i thought to be a vt claim which seemed odd to me and possibly bug indicative

and i am human and that’s what i was doing - does that make it lamist? i dunno
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Freedom »

In post 539, Scoliosis wrote:

but eh
In post 538, Freedom wrote:
Why?
Watch the team be these two with autere
Which team?
narrow parking
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by narrow parking »

In post 544, narrow parking wrote:
In post 465, Autere wrote:

I am not Engineer.
That was fakeclaim.
I'm disappointed but think your shenanigans are likely town anyways
the way they played around it is not.
me and fakegod (and someone else i forget) going back and forth about whether town/scum would cc and fam literally did not interact with that discussion once! even as a info play u wanna SPECIFICALLY interact with ppl discussing what alignment ur play comes from. enchant definitely saw nk15's claim, thought it was fake, and cc'd hoping to see who would vote him with not enough justification to figure out the real engineer. 100% scum info play.
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

In post 545, shiki wrote:

but eh
you said you thought i was the bug so i thought you were providing reasoning for that?

i didn’t point out a pr claim i pointed out what i thought to be a vt claim which seemed odd to me and possibly bug indicative

and i am human and that’s what i was doing - does that make it lamist? i dunno
Yeah I don't see a mention of a bug anywhere in and I think what I'm saying about you implicitly implies that I read you as traitor or scum.

"I didn't point out a pr tell, I pointed out a vt tell" is an oxymoron.

Stating repeatedly that you are town and don't understand my fos is uh..lamist and not town.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 506, Scoliosis wrote:Shiki is the bug I think?
you had just said this…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”