MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:26 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Having re-read the last few pages, I don't particularly like some people's jumping on the Puta wagon. Tarballs's vote seemed like yet another case of a guy trying to reserve a good spot on a wagon. He's now done it twice, the L-3 vote on both Rage and Puta.

I
really
don't like darkdude's:
darkdude wrote:Not much happened yet?

Unvote: tubby216
Vote: Puta Puta
Reasons are helpful maybe?

As for Puta himself, clean slate in my mind. Now just start doing some useful scumhunting.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Puta Puta
Puta Puta
Goon
Puta Puta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Puta Puta »

Korts wrote:Post 121 and 122 are a start, but can you explain
why
you think that based on those quotes?
I have an inherent scumhunting-mechanism built into my brain from years of playing Epic Mafia, those 2 posts both sounded non-committal.

Tarball did tons of fence-sitting pointing out how he doesn't like this or that but no solid FoS or Vote. gorball does the same thing, criticizing almost everyone and in the end abruptly votes for Rage which makes no sense. Very scummy imo.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

MacavityLock wrote:Having re-read the last few pages, I don't particularly like some people's jumping on the Puta wagon. Tarballs's vote seemed like yet another case of a guy trying to reserve a good spot on a wagon. He's now done it twice, the L-3 vote on both Rage and Puta.

I
really
don't like darkdude's:

As for Puta himself, clean slate in my mind. Now just start doing some useful scumhunting.
Read post 126. Do you see what a good 'ol L-2 will do for someone's posting habits?
On Tarball, do you think he L-3 votes were natural, or forced? Can you explain whichever choice you make?
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Puta Puta wrote:
why
I have an inherent scumhunting-mechanism built into my brain from years of playing Epic Mafia, those 2 posts both sounded non-committal.

Tarball did tons of fence-sitting pointing out how he doesn't like this or that but no solid FoS or Vote. gorball does the same thing, criticizing almost everyone and in the end abruptly votes for Rage which makes no sense. Very scummy imo.
In post 122, you quoted Gorckat and then said "Tarballs buddy". I took it to mean that he was Tarball's scumbuddy, but this quote is saying that he is simply doing the same thing. In that case, you might not be saying they are scumpartners, but simply following the same scummy pattern.
So...connection or no? Need to understand exactly where you stand on that.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by darkdude »

I thought it was clear that I disapproved of the way he's been posting.
...I confused my roles/game with another one...opsies...anyways I have no problem with dying....
Would it be against any of the rules to tell us which game this was?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by TDC »

Vote Count
Puta Puta (5): ThAdmiral, darkdude, Brain of Wombat, Tarballs, Korts

Rage (2): MacavityLock, gorckat
Brain of Wombat (1): Rage

Not voting (4): Ectomancer, tubby216, Puta Puta, chuckrock
Puta Puta
Puta Puta
Goon
Puta Puta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by Puta Puta »

Ectomancer wrote:
Puta Puta wrote:
why

In post 122, you quoted Gorckat and then said "Tarballs buddy". I took it to mean that he was Tarball's scumbuddy, but this quote is saying that he is simply doing the same thing. In that case, you might not be saying they are scumpartners, but simply following the same scummy pattern.
So...connection or no? Need to understand exactly where you stand on that.
I believe they exhibit the same behaviors and I assume somewhat jokingly that gorkrat is the 'partner'.
Puta Puta
Puta Puta
Goon
Puta Puta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Puta Puta »

Ectomancer wrote:
MacavityLock wrote:Having re-read the last few pages, I don't particularly like some people's jumping on the Puta wagon. Tarballs's vote seemed like yet another case of a guy trying to reserve a good spot on a wagon. He's now done it twice, the L-3 vote on both Rage and Puta.

I
really
don't like darkdude's:

Read post 126. Do you see what a good 'ol L-2 will do for someone's posting habits?
On Tarball, do you think he L-3 votes were natural, or forced? Can you explain whichever choice you make?
wait, is this directed towards me? I'm at L-2? O_O
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

ThAdmiral wrote:Perhaps he thinks that is what he is supposed to do...
He's pretty new as well.
This was meant to be a joke more than anything. I probably should have put a smily with it.

Although now that I think about it, perhaps he is a jester?
Puta Puta
Puta Puta
Goon
Puta Puta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Puta Puta »

ThAdmiral wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:Perhaps he thinks that is what he is supposed to do...
He's pretty new as well.
This was meant to be a joke more than anything. I probably should have put a smily with it.

Although now that I think about it, perhaps he is a jester?
"Whoever wishes to keep a secret must hide the fact that he possesses one."...ThAdmiral, who ARE you...and more importantly...who am I?
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by darkdude »

Puta, you ignored my post question.
Puta Puta
Puta Puta
Goon
Puta Puta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Puta Puta »

darkdude wrote:
...I confused my roles/game with another one...opsies...anyways I have no problem with dying....
Would it be against any of the rules to tell us which game this was?
YES (talking about ongoing is a no no)
and sorry my eyes skipped over it.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by darkdude »

Unfortunately though, you already told us this yourself, so anyone can do a search on this claim...
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Ectomancer wrote:

I
really
don't like darkdude's:

Ecto, I'm not saying everyone on that wagon is suspect. Just a couple people. Given that you're not on any wagon, I'm also wondering why you're defending people without letting them answer on their own.

As for Tarballs, there is now a pattern of joining big wagons at opportune times. I don't know if that's deliberate, or it just happened that way. He hasn't posted enough for me to make a full judgment. The only time his one big/useful post mentioned Puta was about him being scummy for the "killing a cat" comment, which I took to be at best a joke on Tarballs' part. It feels like EasyWagoning at the moment.
darkdude wrote:
Given your posts surrounding the vote, not really. I see you calling an OMGUS on him, and that's about it.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

MacavityLock wrote:Ecto, I'm not saying everyone on that wagon is suspect. Just a couple people. Given that you're not on any wagon, I'm also wondering why you're defending people without letting them answer on their own.

As for Tarballs, there is now a pattern of joining big wagons at opportune times. I don't know if that's deliberate, or it just happened that way. He hasn't posted enough for me to make a full judgment. The only time his one big/useful post mentioned Puta was about him being scummy for the "killing a cat" comment, which I took to be at best a joke on Tarballs' part. It feels like EasyWagoning at the moment.
[/quote]

Defending? It's called educating. You showed a lack of understanding regarding pressure votes being used to change the behavior of a player. Case, point, and example laid out for you right here in this game.
In any case, assume you could interpret my post as defending someone, what relevance would my lack of a presence on a wagon have to do with that defense?

Now a couple questions of you. If you are so sold on Tarball, why is your vote still on Rage, who is one of the recipients of Tarball's votes that you are using to make your case? Is that a sloppy bus? If not, isn't your case on Tarball dependent upon Rage being town?

Also of interest...why would you give Puta a clean slate? What comment would have inspired you to make that statement?

Summary: I see you mudslinging with seemingly contradictory premises. Your vote is sticking to Rage while you probe reactions to your statements about 2 other players.
Then, on the flip side, you give a "clean slate" to a player at L-2, whose alignment just might get revealed today.

Isn't that amusing?

MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Ectomancer wrote: Defending? It's called educating. You showed a lack of understanding regarding pressure votes being used to change the behavior of a player. Case, point, and example laid out for you right here in this game.
In any case, assume you could interpret my post as defending someone, what relevance would my lack of a presence on a wagon have to do with that defense?
I have no problem with pressure votes. I understand them and don't need someone to explain them to me. I felt that two of the five votes currently on the wagon were made strangely, and I pointed that out. I'm still wondering why you tried to answer the questions I had for those players yourself.
Ectomancer wrote:Now a couple questions of you. If you are so sold on Tarball, why is your vote still on Rage, who is one of the recipients of Tarball's votes that you are using to make your case? Is that a sloppy bus? If not, isn't your case on Tarball dependent upon Rage being town?
I'm... not sold on Tarballs.
MacavityLock wrote:He hasn't posted enough for me to make a full judgment.
I do agree that my case on Tarballs probably falls down if Rage isn't town. Aren't I allowed to think that two generally opposing players are scummy in their own way?
Ectomancer wrote:Also of interest...why would you give Puta a clean slate? What comment would have inspired you to make that statement?
Because if he posted to the wrong thread, he posted to the wrong thread. I see no reason to hold poems and comments of a dark nature against a player. Now, if he remains as useless as he was being earlier, then I have no problem with a Puta-wagon.
Ectomancer wrote:Summary: I see you mudslinging with seemingly contradictory premises. Your vote is sticking to Rage while you probe reactions to your statements about 2 other players.
It's day 1. We have no guarantees of any alignments. No one is tied together yet. I don't think the Puta-wagon is a good one. I see nothing contradicting about questioning and suspecting players who seem to be on the opposite side of an argument.

Ectomancer wrote:Then, on the flip side, you give a "clean slate" to a player at L-2, whose alignment just might get revealed today.
I completely don't understand your point here. Any day 1 lynch will have his/her alignment revealed. Puta isn't special in this regard. Please explain what you mean here.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by Rage »

In my opinion, I'd prefer Tarball's lynch than Puta Puta's. It doesn't make any sense to me why anyone would want to breadcrumb as a killer if they were scum, quite the opposite I'd think, and Puta Puta is likely to get targeted during the night anyways if he lives today. I mean, that's just WIFOM at this point, but if Town thinks he's scummy, either way (pro or anti-town) he's not much of a threat today. It also gives any potential investigators purpose during the night, but let's not talk too much about that touchy subject, eh?

Now, I'm not saying I believe the "oh, that? That was meant for another game!" excuse he's got going on right now, but I don't think there's enough evidence for me to believe he's scum and I think there's more enough reason to believe Tarballs is instead.

Unvote

Vote: Tarballs
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Puta Puta
Puta Puta
Goon
Puta Puta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Puta Puta »

It was meant for another game in which I was trying to portray myself as a devious anti-townie (not saying whether I am or not, lmfao)...my 'character' in the other game is a Shakespeare-obsessed fanboy while I plan to play this game more rationally cuz I actually know what (the fuck) is going on.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Rage »

How do you know what's going on in this game?
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Puta Puta wrote:It was meant for another game in which I was trying to portray myself as a devious anti-townie (not saying whether I am or not, lmfao)...my 'character' in the other game is a Shakespeare-obsessed fanboy while I plan to play this game more rationally cuz I actually know what (the fuck) is going on.
Do not talk about ongoing games in other threads! You know good and well that I am in that other game!

darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by darkdude »

Oooh.
Now, I'm not saying I believe the "oh, that? That was meant for another game!" excuse he's got going on right now, but I don't think there's enough evidence for me to believe he's scum
If he did lie then it is likely he is scum... why would town do this and then lie about it?
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Post by chuckrock »

Ectomancer wrote:
Puta Puta wrote:It was meant for another game in which I was trying to portray myself as a devious anti-townie (not saying whether I am or not, lmfao)...my 'character' in the other game is a Shakespeare-obsessed fanboy while I plan to play this game more rationally cuz I actually know what (the fuck) is going on.
Do not talk about ongoing games in other threads! You know good and well that I am in that other game!
Which starts me questioning on what a real boner his mistake was or he intentionally did it to confuse someone in the other game. He has already made confusion for this mistake in this game.

Here's the question I pose with this "explanation." What part of your posts are relative to this thread and which one's should we go to the other thread? Do we ignore everything you've said and start at 142? Where are you in this game and not another?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:47 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I have evidence that the comment Puta made about posting in the wrong game was either sarcasm or plainly a lie. Look at Puta's posts in this game in isolation. This
IS
Puta's Shakespeare fanboy game. The only mistake I can see made is that the quotes (IIRC) were not from Shakespeare,
not
that this was the wrong game for those quotes.

vote Puta

I'm done with this.

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:01 am

Post by Korts »

A point in favor of Puta's honesty: I did meta him and I found a game (which you are also in, Ecto) and he does have one post with a Shakespeare quote, chronologically after he's supposedly noticed his mistake. However, not all of his consequent posts there are made in the form of a quote.

BTW I really don't like how Ecto has just jumped wagon and put Puta at L-1, at least not for those reasons. I don't see how Puta being anti-town is a definite scumtell.

unvote
scumchat never die
Puta Puta
Puta Puta
Goon
Puta Puta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Puta Puta »

I'm hammering myself in 4 hours from now so at 5:15 PM, US Eastern Time...time is running out guys, will you be safe...or will you be sorry?

I have done the state some service, and they know ’t.
No more of that. I pray you, in your letters,
When you shall these unlucky deeds relate,
Speak of me as I am; nothing extenuate,
Nor set down aught in malice. Then, must you speak
O

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”