Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:51 am

Post by SensFan »

forbiddanlight wrote:

scummy actions = attacking a convinient change on a weak claim
role = weak claim that changed to accomodate criticism
Yeah...right

If everyone on my wagon +1 asks for one, yes.
Thanks for being unhelpful. I have no qualms about a hammer at this point in time.
Really? That's ridiculous. How is it unhelpful to ensure that, you know, I will be lynched without claiming, before I claim. I mean, that's kinda the only time you should claim...
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Really? That's ridiculous. How is it unhelpful to ensure that, you know, I will be lynched without claiming, before I claim. I mean, that's kinda the only time you should claim...
You have summarily refused to claim, unless I misread your post? You appear to be saying "Screw you guys, hammer me and I'll claim".
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:59 am

Post by SensFan »

No. I said if everyone on my wagon and 1 person who is not on my wagon asks me to claim, I will.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Caboose »

Sens wrote:Yes, really. That whole post is "I don't like the way you attack the claim, Vote: Sens".
No, it's not. You accused me of misrep when clearly no misrep was there. That's scummy.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:07 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

No. I said if everyone on my wagon and 1 person who is not on my wagon asks me to claim, I will.
Fine, misunderstanding. It's still unnecessarily obstructionist as deadline approaches. You feel like you are stalling because you think you'll just blow us away with your claim. You realize that you seem more and more anti town the more you delay it while at L-1, right? Because the more you delay, the less time we have to vote on a different candidate should we choose to believe your role. I believe it is in the town's best interests for you to claim soonest, so that we may assess it and have time to switch if we like it.

(Note, another possibility is you are trying to come up with a fakeclaim that's believable and want more time to do it)
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:18 am

Post by SensFan »

Fine.

I am Peeping Tom, and can target 2 people each Night. I will learn if 1 of those people sent in an action, both of them did, or neither of them did. I can target myself.

Night 1, SensFan and Yaw both submitted an action.
Night 2, 1 of Seraphim and Caboose submitted an action.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I can understand now why you don't buy Electra's claim. Hmm...rumination is required.

Unvote...
for now.
-StrangerCoug

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:22 am

Post by Caboose »

SensFan wrote:Fine.

I am Peeping Tom, and can target 2 people each Night. I will learn if 1 of those people sent in an action, both of them did, or neither of them did. I can target myself.

What's your alignment?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:23 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

What's your alignment?
Good point...I keep forgetting the at least 4 alignments clause in this game. I'll keep my unvote since Sens is still at L-2.
-StrangerCoug

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:33 am

Post by SensFan »

Caboose wrote:
SensFan wrote:Fine.

What's your alignment?
Town.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Caboose »

Sens, read your role PM again to make sure you're not self-aligned like SG was.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:43 am

Post by SensFan »

I very clearly read my role PM. Why do you continue to imply I'm not Town?
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:06 am

Post by Caboose »

SensFan wrote:I very clearly read my role PM. Why do you continue to imply I'm not Town?
I'm not, I'm just trying to make sure so that I can make sense of you and Electra's results.

Electra, Sens, or Seraphim is lying. Assuming that both Sens and Electra are telling the truth, that leaves Seraphim as scum. But then, that leaves me with a dilemma. If Sens is telling the truth, then Sera is probably not scum...

I'm really not seeing Electra lying about her role. I don't see how she could just make something up like the role she claimed. From ooba's flip, I could see how Electra's investigations are in pairs too.

Either that, or Sens' role is scum role, which I can see. Sens finds out that Yaw has a night action night 1 and then Yaw gets NKed night 2, which is pretty fishy to me (that's assuming that Sens is telling the truth about how he used his supposed role).
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:01 am

Post by Tamuz »

Or multiple people are lying.

Wolf, I implied shadowgirl though, and I clarified later, I feel. Although Electra could have thought it shadowgirl because she killed her. That... I don't know and I couldn't even speculate.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:10 am

Post by Seraphim »

One question: Electra, your role has a name. We would like to know it. Please, paraphrase your entire role PM to us, one more time.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Caboose »

Tamuz wrote:Wolf, I implied shadowgirl though, and I clarified later, I feel. Although Electra could have thought it shadowgirl because she killed her. That... I don't know and I couldn't even speculate.
Could you please clarify this for us?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:40 am

Post by SensFan »

Caboose wrote:
SensFan wrote:I very clearly read my role PM. Why do you continue to imply I'm not Town?
I'm not, I'm just trying to make sure so that I can make sense of you and Electra's results.

Electra, Sens, or Seraphim is lying. Assuming that both Sens and Electra are telling the truth, that leaves Seraphim as scum. But then, that leaves me with a dilemma. If Sens is telling the truth, then Sera is probably not scum...

I'm really not seeing Electra lying about her role. I don't see how she could just make something up like the role she claimed. From ooba's flip, I could see how Electra's investigations are in pairs too.

Either that, or Sens' role is scum role, which I can see. Sens finds out that Yaw has a night action night 1 and then Yaw gets NKed night 2, which is pretty fishy to me (that's assuming that Sens is telling the truth about how he used his supposed role).
Can you explain why me telling the truth implies Seraphim isn't Scum?
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Caboose »

SensFan wrote:
Caboose wrote:

Can you explain why me telling the truth implies Seraphim isn't Scum?
Yes, but I won't.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Seraphim »

Caboose, I also have a question for you: did you send in a night action last night? If you're some sort of power role, then it's very probable that Electra is actually the one lying here. Because if Sens really is telling the truth, then Electra is clearly lying scum. We have both claimed town at this point. We should try and attempt to see if you have any sort of power role in order to prove SensFan's roleclaim.

Because I certainly didn't send in any night actions last night. I'm just vanilla.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Caboose »

Seraphim wrote:Caboose, I also have a question for you: did you send in a night action last night? If you're some sort of power role, then it's very probable that Electra is actually the one lying here. Because if Sens really is telling the truth, then Electra is clearly lying scum. We have both claimed town at this point. We should try and attempt to see if you have any sort of power role in order to prove SensFan's roleclaim.

Because I certainly didn't send in any night actions last night. I'm just vanilla.
I'll describe my role later, but yes, I do have a night action.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Question for Sens: why not use your ability every night on yourself and one other person?

Also: I find something off about Electra's roleclaim compared to SensFan's. There is the Double-Dipper Doctor...who submitted two people each night. Same with SensFan's role. However, Electra only sumbits
one
name night each night.

But for now:
Unvote
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by SensFan »

Seraphim wrote:Question for Sens: why not use your ability every night on yourself and one other person?
I plan to do it on and off. Selecting myself lets me hone in on someone else and get a very accurate result. Choosing to select to other people lets me get a wider read, though.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:19 pm

Post by Electra »

Hm...

As far as I can tell, it's too risky for Sens to claim that Caboose has a power role, however it's true that Sens could be a Mafia role.

What were your reasonings for each of your night choices?

Paraphrasing my role PM:

Which-of-these-is-not-like-the-other Cop

Sesame street references.
I can check one player every night, not myself, I will either get exact same or not same, first investigation will get not same,

I win with town and stuff

Enjoy the game

There's more elaboration of my role in the special notes
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Post by Empking »

Seens didn't really claim that Caboose has a power role, just that al least one of Caboose or Sera has one.

Caboose, are you taking in account that Sera might be scum that didn't do the kill?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:58 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Caboose wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Caboose, I also have a question for you: did you send in a night action last night? If you're some sort of power role, then it's very probable that Electra is actually the one lying here. Because if Sens really is telling the truth, then Electra is clearly lying scum. We have both claimed town at this point. We should try and attempt to see if you have any sort of power role in order to prove SensFan's roleclaim.

I'll describe my role later, but yes, I do have a night action.
Will wait to read this.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”