Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

FlavorImage

The King Who Knelt

Aegon next planned to secure Oldtown, the Arbor, and Dorne, but while at Highgarden he learned that Torrhen Stark, King in the North, had crossed the Neck with an army of northmen some thirty thousand strong. In response, Aegon and his queens gathered the lords and knights who had already yielded to House Targaryen.

When Torrhen's northmen reached the Trident, they found a Targaryen host half again their size south of the river, including men from the Reach, riverlands, stormlands, and westerlands. Some northern lords wanted to attack, while others wanted to fortify Moat Cailin. Brandon Snow offered to assassinate the sleeping Targaryen dragons. With Harrenhal and the Field of Fire in mind, however, Torrhen instead sent Brandon with maesters to negotiate a peace. The following day Torrhen crossed the Trident and yielded to Aegon, becoming Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. Torrhen has subsequently been known as the King Who Knelt.

Execution Vote - Day OneWith twenty one players alive - it requires eleven votes to make a decision. Failure to reach a majority results in no execution

Dwlee99 [8]:
Datisi, Dannflor, PenguinPower, Firebringer, Titus, MariaR, Lukewarm, GuiltyLion
Furtiveglance [3]:
Junkochan, thestatusquo, unwnd
GuiltyLion [2]:
Enchant, mastina
MariaR [2]:
Unowen, VPBaltar
unwnd [2]:
furtiveglance, Andante
Enchant [1]:
Andresvmb
Datisi [1]:
Dwlee99
VP Baltar [1]:
ProfessorDrapion

not voting [1]:
Lady Lambdadelta,

Deadline:

(expired on 2022-11-25 14:48:35)

mod notedatisi - vla wed/thurs always
mastina - vla sunday monday tuesday always
titus - vla 24 hours
I do everything by hand so please pm me if I miss something.
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

It’s about thread presence and what your objective is and how your interacting with thread.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2230, Lukewarm wrote:TSQ is probably the most important person for you to get a solid read on, with him being king and all. Maybe look over his scum case on LLD too in 1807 because she is the person I am currently being advocated to be copped (maybe put thought into your suggestion for that too?)
See, my thing with TSQ is they're fitting every single box I would not expect a King to do:
-They're not helping the thread much.
-Besides that case off a quick glance their reads are all over the place at best.
- Not using the exe is NAI but I think a wolf would be more likely to behave.

Now, these are all very basic level-one thoughts I'm sure anyone has thought about at least once, to the point where I think TSQ being as useless and not doing as they are is sort of villagery, mostly because they're not really a king I see around for long. They have nearly no responsibility, and are just...here? Sure, you can call this a case of TBTBAW if you squint, but I don't think that's the narrative that fits, in this case, beucase it's more "what would you expect" someone to vs what they really are doing.

As for the LLD case? Well, I don't believe I've read scum LLD wrong before, but getting people to simply believe me sounds like a hassle, you know how that normally goes. So, I don't mind the cop result there because it's a slot people will worry about the longer it's alive.
In post 2242, Titus wrote:In what universe is VP scum when he's trying to get me to engage and being fair about it?
Better question: Why are you assuming wolves wouldn't try to be openly fair with you?
In post 2244, unwnd wrote:
In post 2209, MariaR wrote:Andante Professor villa
I object to Professor? Please show me whatever it is you see in him
Pretty sure the burden of proof falls on you and considering you're voting me...Why is professor a wolf? I'll happily debate you.
In post 2246, unwnd wrote:I believe you have this read but your tone is a bit 'extra' to me

Are you just spiteful cause of what happened in that normal
I have no idea what you're talking about here so no.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2257, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2255, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2253, unwnd wrote:I don't think anyone ever seriously has a read on the whole PList, especially when it's more than 13 people. There's no way in hell I'm gonna be dedicating that much time to sort. What are the most important reads of yours? Would you be willing to rephrase them?
You can just look at top 3 town and top 3 scum then, you are my most scum. I want you out ASAP basically.
Why am I just chilling in the middle with just two completely nonsense points when I should probably be your number one goal to sort, especially because you said you wanted to be on the kingsguard?

VOTE: Furtive
The more TSQ has made votes makes me want to redirect my entire read on him though. If GL is a villager that's me GL and Furtive and 3 strikes means off with ya head~
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

@furtiveglance

I'm trying to make sense of what you are saying but it all feels really forced

1. until you came here with that read list that to be completly honest looks very disingenuos to me there was 0 pressure on you, I couldn't even remember anything about me pressuring you for reads, I can't even find other people being like FURTIVE YOU GOTTA POST YOUR READS OTHERWISE WE ARE GOING TO EXECUTE YOU, there's nothing, nothing there that would "force" you to rush a readlist like this, I mean we are not even running out of time here, there's like 3 days left (If you could point me to it in the Pt I'll gladly read it)

2. if this is just a stupid online game then why are you saying things like "don't talk to me for the rest of the game" and being so angry about it, meme your way through if you don't really care like many people does in this page

@MariaR

I had 1 rough covid year but I'm fine now and enjoying some mafia, hope you are too, I actually like that you are here! because your slot was boring before, since this is actually my last post because I counted wrong (i still have 20 posts banked but I don't know if I should use them, maybe if something important comes up) I'll link you to one of the posts I made about it, I have fleshed it out and thought about it more since then but that post is the shor version of where I'm standing about that topic right now, here is the original post:
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2324, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 2322, unwnd wrote:I am excessively bitter about the way I want to play the game and have dumbed down my approach due to fear of being skimmed. I choose to spampost because it gets my opinion out more instead of just becoming a 'read later' or 'not read at all'
Idc about your Playstyle, it isn’t about play that is AI.
I don't care what your opinion of me

I'm just speaking my truth
Stop
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:51 pm

Hmm, yeah I could see them being a wolf but let’s focus on Unwnd and VP right now, let’s ensure one of them gets executed cause looking at the votecount it doesn’t seem to be the case.

Please vote VP with me ok?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:51 pm

Maria and Junko probably my top town.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

Get off DW and go on VP when 1 of DW and Datisi ugh, you tempt me so Professor your words are ever so enticing.
pedit: Town block let's go!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:52 pm

In post 2330, unwnd wrote:
In post 2322, unwnd wrote:I am excessively bitter about the way I want to play the game and have dumbed down my approach due to fear of being skimmed. I choose to spampost because it gets my opinion out more instead of just becoming a 'read later' or 'not read at all'

Bro again, I don’t have an issue with your Playstyle XD.
I understand.

I just think you have a wolf perspective here in some of the things you have been doing.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:53 pm

In post 2333, MariaR wrote:Get off DW and go on VP when 1 of DW and Datisi ugh, you tempt me so Professor your words are ever so enticing.
Your slot was my biggest wolf read but when you came into thread you were just obvious town to me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2335, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 2333, MariaR wrote:Get off DW and go on VP when 1 of DW and Datisi ugh, you tempt me so Professor your words are ever so enticing.
Your slot was my biggest wolf read but when you came into thread you were just obvious town to me.
Thanks, I think you're pretty obv villa for me as well. What do you think of my 1 if Dwlee/Datisi theory? I'd join you on VP, pretty sure that slot is also a wolf but the DW wagon is just bigger atm.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2334, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 2330, unwnd wrote:

Bro again, I don’t have an issue with your Playstyle XD.
I understand.

I just think you have a wolf perspective here in some of the things you have been doing.
Haha well I have issue with it so just letting everyone know that I resort to this type of behavior because of obligation!
Stop
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2327, MariaR wrote:See, my thing with TSQ is they're fitting every single box I would not expect a King to do:
-Besides that case off a quick glance their reads are all over the place at best.

Now, these are all very basic level-one thoughts I'm sure anyone has thought about at least once, to the point where I think TSQ being as useless and not doing as they are is sort of villagery, mostly because they're not really a king I see around for long. They have nearly no responsibility, and are just...here? Sure, you can call this a case of TBTBAW if you squint, but I don't think that's the narrative that fits, in this case, beucase it's more "what would you expect" someone to vs what they really are doing.
@Maria, I feel like you are missing the context that TSQ is out of posts for the day, expecting a post reset from coronation phase -> elimination phase. Which is definitely hampering his presence in the main thread.

He has 210 posts in the supporter pt (the most posts) and 44 in the council pt (second most), which I realize are all where you cannot see them, but he is definitely strongly advocating for things to go his way in there.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2338, Lukewarm wrote:He has 210 posts in the supporter pt (the most posts)
bruh... the not supporter PT isn't even 200 posts... yall are playing an entire game over there... W I L D
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2338, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2327, MariaR wrote:See, my thing with TSQ is they're fitting every single box I would not expect a King to do:

@Maria, I feel like you are missing the context that TSQ is out of posts for the day, expecting a post reset from coronation phase -> elimination phase. Which is definitely hampering his presence in the main thread.

He has 210 posts in the supporter pt (the most posts) and 44 in the council pt (second most), which I realize are all where you cannot see them, but he is definitely strongly advocating for things to go his way in there.
Not looking so good for our king here. But, I'll wait for those LLD results to come back before I chant off with there head. Well, unless they change the vote to yours truly.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I've been toying with the idea of just shooting you tbh.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2339, Andante wrote:bruh... the not supporter PT isn't even 200 posts...
as good a reason as any to lim in the not-supporters today

limming VPB D1 is a terrible idea for the same reasons limming me D1 is a terrible idea, I don't care how much someone scumreads him, throwing away a potentially strong town player off of a paranoia read instead of pressuring and clearing out scummy slots that should be in everyone's POE first is bad mafia play.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2342, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2339, Andante wrote:bruh... the not supporter PT isn't even 200 posts...

limming VPB D1 is a terrible idea for the same reasons limming me D1 is a terrible idea, I don't care how much someone scumreads him, throwing away a potentially strong town player off of a paranoia read instead of pressuring and clearing out scummy slots that should be in everyone's POE first is bad mafia play.
I kinda read what you said earlier, sorry to make you upset!! I really didn't mean it <3

yeah I'm down to lim unwnd (Rhea) I think we need Firebringer to confirm he's done with day actions before ending the day though
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2341, Thestatusquo wrote:I've been toying with the idea of just shooting you tbh.
If you feel like outting yourself by all means!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2343, Andante wrote:
In post 2342, GuiltyLion wrote:

I kinda read what you said earlier, sorry to make you upset!! I really didn't mean it <3

yeah I'm down to lim unwnd (Rhea) I think we need Firebringer to confirm he's done with day actions before ending the day though
Fire and Andres both said they submitted "provisional" actions to Pooky, so at the very least, there is something down if they day ends.

I dont think we need to wait for either of them at this point
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: dwlee

We absolutely should lim here. TSQ has a deeply unexplained townread here and plans to use his execution if we don't move off, or so he says in the supporters thread.

If dwlee flips scum, I'm deeply concerned to say the least. E-2. More votes gogogogo
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

I am ever so flattered that a lowly commoner such as myself can get under the skin of the king. You have my gratitude.

unwnd/Titus/Andresvmb/Professor/Luke/Junko are all villagers to me

TSQ/VP/Penguin /DW/Datisi are all under thy eye. With Dw/Datisi having one.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2346, VP Baltar wrote:TSQ has a deeply unexplained townread here and plans to use his execution if we don't move off, or so he says in the supporters thread.
oooo now we are for sure gonna elim here and if he switches it off to someone else you get rid of DW/TSQ back to back. The King should not go mad with power and overrule the first elim of the phase.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »