.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

i think charloux used to be the sole counterwagon to dwlee until a speedy gl wagon popped up and you hopped off to bring it to equals.

why's gl a better vote to you?
<(") | (")>
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2146, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2144, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2141, PenguinPower wrote:hmm...guess i like baltar more now.

luke - why the sudden interest in starting gl wagon now since you scumread dwlee and decided to be a non-voter forever and a day.
I scum read GL more, and he was the person that I wanted to vote for before the dwlee wagon even sprang up. The dwlee wagon appearing so fast kind of stopped me from doing anything, and then when it hit 9 votes it seemed pointless to ever try to get my biggest scum read eliminated.

But now that wagon dropped started shrinking, and TSQ has made several posts about not wanting that wagon, and it still feels icky that there were so many of the same people who wanted TSQ to be king, but then immediately sheeped onto a wagon that he did not support. So I thought "I can shoot my shot" lol
did you do some campaigning for the gl wagon in your pt?
Not a ton.

I have had a fairly limited scope on this game, because at the start of this day phase I was alive in 4 active games (all three others have ended in fairly quick succession and this is now my only game lol) plus a lot of real life stuff.

When I was here, my brain was more focused on there being a sudden dwlee wagon, tsq's lld case and her response, and figuring out the council (like where the cop should go). I had largely just accepted that dwlee was the day's elim, and had started looking past that.

Gl kind of cropped back up into my view finder on the 19th, so I asked him some questions, but did not get a response from him until last night, so I was also just in a holding pattern wrt that until then too.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:34 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 2150, PenguinPower wrote:i think charloux used to be the sole counterwagon to dwlee until a speedy gl wagon popped up and you hopped off to bring it to equals.

why's gl a better vote to you?
I've been talking about this possible worlds for a while in our PT i Guess I should tell You:

Looking at our last VC before Shea took over there we're7

7 people on me
6 people on Baltar
4 people on guiltylion

17 players out of 21

So what does that tell You?

Look it from my pov and assume that I'm Town

You can do the same exercise assuming You are Baltar or guiltylion and You are town
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:08 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

MariaR replaces Charloux
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

viewtopic.php?t=89870&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

People should read GLs ISO here especially day one and tell me if the analysis and thread participation are anything like what we have there. In that game we see poking and prodding, break downs of the motivations of posts, voting to put pressure places.

In this game it just seems like a lot of his reads just spring out of the air and he seems completely married to them as opposed to ever going back and reevaluating. I think this post is pretty interesting:
In post 882, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 276, Datisi wrote:
In post 274, Ausuka wrote:
In post 271, Datisi wrote:the same way, no. which is why i am not uberlocktowning him.
Ok but this doesn't address my concern. Am I wrong that you are townreading him because he sucked up to you in the one game he played as scum with town you and you think he would play the same way here? If I'm not, why do you believe that?
yes. he said in that game that he fearkilled me. which means that he fears my towngame. assuming nothing has changed since then, and he still has the same thoughts on it, i highly doubt he enters this game with "actually datisi is scummy tho lol" because scum!him would KNOW i would become obvtown later on (he hasn't yet witnessed the scumlordtisi arc, i think), while town!him would absolutely poke me early if he thought i was being out of line
I dunno if this is useful to point out but I see people talking about me / my meta and I feel obligated to comment

it's less that I fear you becoming obvtown and dominating the game and more that I fear you sensing that my vibes are scummy/off and making life hard for me as a result, cause a) you in particular pay more attention to how I'm playing or how hard I'm trying and b) because I feel like when we're both town we vibe in a way that I dunno if I can replicate as scum

if town!you really entered the game purposefully playing bad/scummy specifically to reaction test me to see if I call you out, that just further proves it a valid fear I think :lol:
I think the things he's listing off here very succinctly describe the game he's playing here.

I could go into more depth but I feel like I already have a couple of times.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2135, Andante wrote:VOTE: Guiltylion [\v]

spicy… I’m down with this lim, like deciding to show up right as we started voting? Like days ago Luke said he was waiting on GL to respond to something, yet instantly showing up after being voted? This isn’t the town GL I remember.
(also I like this wagon more than “limming X for not talking”)
??????

I have a life Andante

I didn't "decide" to show up at any particular strategic time, I spent my Sunday watching the Ravens and then the rest of the day with my wife.

Yesterday I had work, and then I spent some time playing games with my friends before playing very briefly in the evening and then for a bit before bed.

This post is actually a really shitty reason to vote me and is accusing me of tactically lurking which is a low move and makes the game unpleasant.

Especially since it's not like I haven't been around.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2154, Thestatusquo wrote:In this game it just seems like a lot of his reads just spring out of the air and he seems completely married to them as opposed to ever going back and reevaluating. I think this post is pretty interesting:
I am reevaluating. My read on Lukewarm went scum->town. My reads on junko & Mastina went town->scum. Several of my other reads have bounced around the place. This is categorically untrue

We're at a point now where I have townreads and people i don't townread and I'd like a flip, and have been at that point for a few days. This is how I play every D1. You don't have as good of a sense for me as a player as you think you do.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:29 am

Post by MariaR »

None to fear, the real king is here.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:29 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2140, Lukewarm wrote:Where he is not only presenting himself as sure that VPB is town, but also that he finds it "implausible" for any one to think he could be scum, which does not feel like a real thing that people would be thinking,
I am sure VPB is town and if I'm limmed today you all better sheep me on that because he is still one of my strongest townreads. Datisi also has the same read and more experience with Baltar.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:31 am

Post by MariaR »

Feel free to roll out the red carpet. Was replacing into an 87 page game a good idea? Haha, of course not. Did I do it anyway? Yeah.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2159, MariaR wrote:Feel free to roll out the red carpet. Was replacing into an 87 page game a good idea? Haha, of course not. Did I do it anyway? Yeah.
hi, we are voting randomly so king overrules our choice anyway and executes who he want.

... No really what point
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2160, Enchant wrote:
In post 2159, MariaR wrote:Feel free to roll out the red carpet. Was replacing into an 87 page game a good idea? Haha, of course not. Did I do it anyway? Yeah.
hi, we are voting randomly so king overrules our choice anyway and executes who he want.

... No really what point
Wait is this legit how it works? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Enchant »

I would solve all problem with corruption and world hunger if i was king already.

There's no hunger if all hungry people are dead, yeah?
Wizard-Mercenary

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:34 am

Post by MariaR »

Well the king should just let whatever exe happens...happen because otherwise you're hard trolling but hey when has a village played optimal correct setups? Anyway, if everything is in a bundle, you can count on me, a fresh pair of eyes to guide you home. What troubles you young one?
pedit: I'd vote you for king anyday Enchant <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I've already stated several times I'm not executing someone today unless I strongly think the person who would be otherwise limmed is town.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:37 am

Post by MariaR »

Is King conf town or just an overpowered mysterious menace to society? Just like our g-OW huh, for some reason I can't finish that statement (B
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Enchant »

I changed my mind i want to be kingsguard and let king die
Wizard-Mercenary

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:38 am

Post by MariaR »

Junko, unwnd, Titus villa nice did my part YW.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2167, MariaR wrote:Junko, unwnd, Titus villa nice did my part YW.
Me next!
Me next!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2168, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2167, MariaR wrote:Junko, unwnd, Titus villa nice did my part YW.
Me next!
Me next!
Would you so boldy ask me of this after last game Luke? Eh? Let me take a look here.
squint

Well, I don't instantly want to chop your head off so that's a nice start.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2156, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2154, Thestatusquo wrote:In this game it just seems like a lot of his reads just spring out of the air and he seems completely married to them as opposed to ever going back and reevaluating. I think this post is pretty interesting:
I am reevaluating. My read on Lukewarm went scum->town. My reads on junko & Mastina went town->scum. Several of my other reads have bounced around the place. This is categorically untrue

We're at a point now where I have townreads and people i don't townread and I'd like a flip, and have been at that point for a few days. This is how I play every D1. You don't have as good of a sense for me as a player as you think you do.
VOTE: GuiltyLion

Call this as opportunistic as you like but how hard do you need to backtrack and scramble in one post? Like, does the rest of the context matter and make this better? I'm curious.

Just saw I'm a leading wagon so I either can slam dunk a wolf or get a free ticket out of the game? Oh my goodness what a goated rep slot.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Enchant »

Oh damn.
Idea.

Let's vote king, so he panics and actually starts making decisions?

Hahaha... Ah.
I know no one will follow.
Wizard-Mercenary

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:50 am

Post by MariaR »

1 in DW/Datsi for sure. Rev those slots down with a chainsaw in w/e order tbh but I'm more scared of Datsi wiggling their way out of a vote against me (AGAIN) then DW so B)
pedit: Oh has the king just sat there and done nothing? PERFECT just as I expected.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:50 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2170, MariaR wrote:
In post 2156, GuiltyLion wrote:

VOTE: GuiltyLion

Call this as opportunistic as you like but how hard do you need to backtrack and scramble in one post? Like, does the rest of the context matter and make this better? I'm curious.

Just saw I'm a leading wagon so I either can slam dunk a wolf or get a free ticket out of the game? Oh my goodness what a goated rep slot.
why gl over dwlee?
<(") | (")>
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2172, MariaR wrote:1 in DW/Datsi for sure. Rev those slots down with a chainsaw in w/e order tbh but I'm more scared of Datsi wiggling their way out of a vote against me (AGAIN) then DW so B)
pedit: Oh has the king just sat there and done nothing? PERFECT just as I expected.
Why are you voting guilty lion if you believe there is scum in DW/datisi?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”