Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

If anyone has any suggestions for me for king whether they be mech thoughts, speculations, people you think should have roles and people who you think shouldn't, now would be the time to throw them out into the world.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 863, VP Baltar wrote:Ok, so here is where my head is at:

King: andres
Prince of Dragonstone: GuiltyLion (maybe?)
Hand of the King: (IDK, should this be a scummy person we force to give a result?)
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: VP Baltar (LLD, I will put you on the kingsguard with me so we can find the traitors)
Master of Coin: Dannflor
King's Justice: TSQ

What other roles do we need to assign? Are we taking risks with the kingsguard appointments by not putting any scummy people on the small council?
Updating these.

Prince of Dragonstone: GuiltyLion
Hand of the King: Datisi
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: VP Baltar
Master of Coin: Firebringer
King's Justice: andres
Master of whispers: LLD
Grand Maester: Andante
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1625, Thestatusquo wrote:If anyone has any suggestions for me for king whether they be mech thoughts, speculations, people you think should have roles and people who you think shouldn't, now would be the time to throw them out into the world.
people that shouldn't have roles: everyone mentioned in , + drapion and mastina

people that should: me, baltar, guilty, firebringer
then i guess junko, dannflor, unowen?

mmm this doesn't feel that great. there are a couple of people that i'm struggling to form a read on that could maybe be useful, like lld. anyway, the first 4 are my first choices.

as for the mech thoughts, i think it's important that prince, hand of the king, commander of kingsguard, and master of coin be town. the other three don't seem *that* powerful and it'd be less bad if we lost them to scum malpractice? actually, if a role costs money, and scum gets some sorta bonus for it, does it cost them money to use that bonus?

"You may not select members of the Small Council or the King to be members of the Kingsguard." - this line for choosing the kingsguard kind of worries me. lowkey wondering if it'd be better to put less townie people in some council positions (especially the last three that cost money, maybe not use them at all) to save the more townie people for the kingsguard?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1627, Datisi wrote:mmm this doesn't feel that great. there are a couple of people that i'm struggling to form a read on that could maybe be useful, like lld. anyway, the first 4 are my first choices.
LLD dropping off kinda feels town to me weirdly enough
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1625, Thestatusquo wrote:If anyone has any suggestions for me for king whether they be mech thoughts, speculations, people you think should have roles and people who you think shouldn't, now would be the time to throw them out into the world.
Don't listen to anyone.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Enchant »

Also don't appoint hand of the king to most townie person, mafia will just nk them effortlessly and you receive nothing but disappointment.
Wizard-Mercenary

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Datisi »

if i was able to pick, i would absolutely give myself the hand of the king, the other three important roles require too much brain and i'm very good at being the cop, as we've seen in the recently finished thing game :good:

VOTE: thestatusquo

K-1
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: thestatusquo
Wizard-Mercenary

Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 1604, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I’m laughing on Charloux post there.

Like lol.

I already explained why having a vocal leader could strategically be bad if they are wolf.
And I also said I don’t want to be the king here so him trying to use that as a way to discredit me is lol.
I have a feeling this could be another wolf TMIing Junko town.

“Not looking good there professor” that’s a sentence wolves usually say.

Then he calls Andate and Me wolves together like Andate called me and Luke wolves together.

Well I can tell you one thing.
Andate, Charloux, VP and Luke contain at minimum 2 wolves.
Don’t put any of the 4 into the council.
You completely missed my point professor. I never talked about Junko being a leader; I talked about how you want someone not vocal to be a leader and to put someone who didn't even read the game so far into the council to "carry" the game. Like Datisi said, i don't want you in the 10 foot radius of the council.

I also never said you and Andate were wolves together. You made an anti-town scummy looking statement and then you looked like town who got attacked by scum!Andate. I treated those two things as separate stuff.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:15 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I'll give who shouldn't fmpov

Andante, Baltar, mastina
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Dannflor »

[datisi, thestatusquo, andres, unowen
[rhaenyra, vpbaltar, firebringer?, LLD]
[titus?, penguinpower, charloux, PD, enchant, adante]
[mastina, guiltylion]
[dwlee, bellaphant]

idk my thoughts are kinda haphazard

I did not like GL/Mastina's spat at all, it felt like it stopped being productive after 2 posts and while that is in character for mastina I feel like GL would be less prone to continue an argument seemingly just for the sake of arguing

LLD's trajectory this game feels townie to me as I'm looking back. I think her stepping back and not trying to control the game after feeling discouraged is like +town. not that I think her emotions would be ingenuine as either alignment, but I think scum her *might* be more likely to *use* that emotion to propel herself in this game. idk she just isn't trying to control as much as I would expect from scum her here despite being given opportunities to.

I probably feel the best about my top and bottom tiers respectively

I also kinda think that scum likely rallied around one or two scum slots max to try to get king. I highly doubt mastina's theory about 3 wagons being scum is true. Much more likely that scum decided early on who would go for it and who wouldn't, barring something unexpected happening. right now I'm kinda feeling like GL might fit that spot.

the way the Shea wagon sprung up feels like it wasn't driven by scum but I don't have great reasons for that other than *vibes*
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:17 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1635, Dannflor wrote:[datisi, thestatusquo, andres, unowen
[mastina, guiltylion]
[dwlee, bellaphant]

I did not like GL/Mastina's spat at all, it felt like it stopped being productive after 2 posts and while that is in character for mastina I feel like GL would be less prone to continue an argument seemingly just for the sake of arguing

LLD's trajectory this game feels townie to me as I'm looking back. I think her stepping back and not trying to control the game after feeling discouraged is like +town. not that I think her emotions would be ingenuine as either alignment, but I think scum her *might* be more likely to *use* that emotion to propel herself in this game. idk she just isn't trying to control as much as I would expect from scum her here despite being given opportunities to.

I also kinda think that scum likely rallied around one or two scum slots max to try to get king. I highly doubt mastina's theory about 3 wagons being scum is true. Much more likely that scum decided early on who would go for it and who wouldn't, barring something unexpected happening. right now I'm kinda feeling like GL might fit that spot.

the way the Shea wagon sprung up feels like it wasn't driven by scum but I don't have great reasons for that other than *vibes*
Why am I not here?
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Dannflor »

mastina, I wouldn't be surprised if she was town but something feels distinctly different from a similar situation in Datisi's Cafe

I feel like she was a little more open to hearing what I had to say despite scum reading me. like, there was some consideration of my worldview of the game even if she ended up shutting it down. I kinda feel like she's going through the motions here of calling my posts scum but she's missing the component where she actually considers the world where I might be town, even if only for a moment
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Dannflor »

you lean town Junko
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

The people I would not really want to give a PR to:

1. Rhaenyra
11. GuiltyLion
13. Dwlee99
19. ProfessorDrapion
20. Bellaphant
21. Enchant
14. Charloux

If you are not going to just listen to me and keep them off at all, I would say as a minimum not to give them Prince or Master of Coin please

People who I would trust with the more important Price and Master of Coin:
8. VPBaltar
18. Lady Lambdadelta
6. Andante
4. Andresvmb

The rest of the PRs chosen from:
2. Titus
10. Unowen
16. mastina
17. Junkochan
--------
3. PenguinPower
9. Dannflor
12. Firebringer
15. Datisi
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1636, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1635, Dannflor wrote:[datisi, thestatusquo, andres, unowen
[mastina, guiltylion]
[dwlee, bellaphant]

Why am I not here?
+1
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

mastina and GL probably aren't scum together

I kinda think Lukewarm and GL could be though
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 1626, VP Baltar wrote: Master of Coin: Firebringer
Why the change of heart?

Now, back to catching up for me.

Pedit:
@Dann:Mastina said she wanted to change her playstyle, this is probably the reason it feels off
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1642, Charloux wrote:@Dann:Mastina said she wanted to change her playstyle, this is probably the reason it feels off
That seems like a weird assumption to make

I think she is not playing in the same way she would as town
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:26 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

FlavorImage

The council met for six days and discussed fourteen claims. Prince Enchant promised madness and death and became an early leader before players realized what they were voting for - afterwards he was never seriously considered.

On the third day of the council there were three frontrunners - GuiltyLion, a charismatic rogue who claimed to be a long lost bastard son of the old king, Dannflor the charming favored prince, and Lady Lambdadelta, whom many said dealt in fire magic and dark sorcery. Her faction quickly gained support throughout the day to become the frontrunner but when the morrow came it dissipated like summer mist.

A cunning rogue named Baltar cast his claim and with stunning speed quickly rose to the front of the ranks - by the evening of the fourth day fully a third of the lords gathered supported his claim - some whispered it was due to promised bribes in the form of favored postings.

The counter reaction was swift and suddenly Princess Junkochan of Starfall, a beautiful blue haired girl of 22, said to be the most fair and beautiful lady of the realm rose as an alternative surpassing Baltar's support on the fifth day and stood close to ascending the throne.

Finally after hours of tense negotiations between all parties - on the Sixth Day of the Great Council a decision was made.

It is hereby declared with the support of all Lords Paramount and Lords Vassal of the Seven Kingdoms,

Shea, First of His Name, will be Crowned King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm

Final Coronation VoteWith twenty one players alive - it requires eleven votes to make a decision.

Thestatusquo [11]:
Bellaphant, Dannflor, GuiltyLion, Junkochan, Unowen, VP Baltar, Andresvmb, Thestatusquo, Lukewarm, Datisi, Enchant
Junkochan [3]:
Firebringer, ProfessorDrapion, PenguinPower
Andante [3]:
mastina, Rhaenyra, Andante,
VP Baltar [2]:
Charloux, Titus
Lady Lambdadelta [1]:
Lady Lambdadelta

not voting [1]: dwlee99

Deadline:

(expired on 2022-11-19 23:48:35)

mod notedatisi - vla wed/thurs always
I do everything by hand so please pm me if I miss something.
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:26 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

The Small Council

King Shea has 48 hours to finalize his choices for the small council positions. He may declare them to me privately or via a post in the main thread - bolded for finalization.

Small council assignments are public information. Timer: (expired on 2022-11-20 13:48:35)

Executions

Players may begin voting to execute a player for suspected treason. With twenty one players alive it will require eleven votes to execute. [The deadline for execution is seven days]

The execution may not occur until small council/kings guard assignments are finalized - we will enter into an extended twilight if eleven votes for a single player are cast and night will begin when all the necessary assignments are done.

Court Politics

Political PTs will be set up for those who supported the King[one pt] and those who did not support the king[the other pt]. Posting limits will not apply in these PTs. They will be open at all times.
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1626, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 863, VP Baltar wrote:Ok, so here is where my head is at:

King: andres
Prince of Dragonstone: GuiltyLion (maybe?)
Hand of the King: (IDK, should this be a scummy person we force to give a result?)
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: VP Baltar (LLD, I will put you on the kingsguard with me so we can find the traitors)
Master of Coin: Dannflor
King's Justice: TSQ

What other roles do we need to assign? Are we taking risks with the kingsguard appointments by not putting any scummy people on the small council?
Updating these.

Prince of Dragonstone: GuiltyLion
Hand of the King: Datisi
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: VP Baltar
Master of Coin: Firebringer
King's Justice: andres
Master of whispers: LLD
Grand Maester: Andante
Maybe you are prioritizing differently which slots feel most important to have town in, but I feel like Master of Coin is likely the most important, followed by Prince, and then Leader of the Kingsguard third.

Maybe that is wrong for some reason, but that was my impression.

So I would kind of prefer you in one of those two slots. (especially over GL and firebringer :dead:)

Similarly, I feel like Grand Maester does not matter as much, since if any scum get into the council at all , they should know who the maester is being told to target, so it kind of feels not all that imporant / likely to actually ever save anyone, so less inclined to put andante there.

And probably least important, imo, is the two invests. Since forcing scum to claim results on who ever they are told to invest each night seems semi-useful. Like, obviously not as good as having town there, but not like actively harmful compared to coin or prince (once it becomes king)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Enchant »

It doesh't matter if Master of Coin is scum, PRs designed to be "unknown" cost. So mafia can just claim that their ability costs like 30 coins.
Wizard-Mercenary

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1647, Enchant wrote:It doesh't matter if Master of Coin is scum, PRs designed to be "unknown" cost. So mafia can just claim that their ability costs like 30 coins.
Master of coins is the most secretive role in the game, with apparent power to determine if other prs actually fire.

It also has built in unknown factors, like how much gold we started with, and how much we gain, ect.

Being the only one with access, knowledge, and control of a core resource in the game feels to me like it is super important to land in the hands of town.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1648, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1647, Enchant wrote:It doesh't matter if Master of Coin is scum, PRs designed to be "unknown" cost. So mafia can just claim that their ability costs like 30 coins.
blah blah blah
yeah i care, reread what i said
Wizard-Mercenary

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”