hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why does me not deciding annoy you?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

I feel like you’re expressing frustration at a version of me that’s not even present and is imho unwarranted.

Enchant lockscummed himself to me and that has proven true.

Everything after that is a guesstimate/likely.

Given that no one is sussing Cape, Cape is probably town.

Leaving the scum between the two of you.

The scum in the two of you is deciding whether to bus Enchant is my guess.

You imho are that scum. But I could be wrong so thankfully I don’t have to decide right now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3575, MathBlade wrote:Why does me not deciding annoy you?
I don't care if you don't decide, is it selfish? Yeah, but I would be lying if I said I've never been like "welp I'ma die not my problem"

My problem is while everything might be sunny skies and bright clear blue for you. It isn't for me. I'm still trying to figure out who the wolf is and my increasing frustration has to do with the fact I'll have to do it again tomorrow.

So when all I'm asking for is an answer to my questions to help me solve you guys? When it looks like no one else is doing anything? Yeah, I'm gonna be a little bit upset because it feels like I should throw my hands up and do nothing as well.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:35 am

Post by MariaR »

Quite frankly idc how you or anyone in the thread views me even if I think I've played great and done a ton for the village it's no secret that people can't read me and call me a wolf. I'm trying to find out if you're a wolf with the conversation I'm having.

If I ask you to tell me about Enchant I wanna know, if I ask you things about Luke, I wanna know because it helps me get the better picture of the overall game. Because ya know, I wanna solve and win the game and I really do not think me asking you to answer things is me bending over backwards making harsh commands.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Then ask questions regarding me and Enchant.

I fail to see how whether I SR or TR you helps you solve me?

The only questions I see from you are “Math doesn’t TR me” and asking questions along that end which feels really scummy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:42 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3579, MathBlade wrote:Then ask questions regarding me and Enchant.

The only questions I see from you are “Math doesn’t TR me” and asking questions along that end which feels really scummy.
Just because you fail to see how I process how I work doesn't mean it doesn't help me. Ya know, just how I'm failing to process your line of thinking but I'm not instantly calling you a wolf for it. People think differently ya know. It doesn't matter if you don't understand it, because my align in this process doesn't matter as you yourself said.

Also the only thing you've said is "gambit" I have not seen like, bullet proof reasons on why Enchant is a night 3 kind of your role and is a wolf because your Iso doesn't support the claim. Even if they voted first there was barely a "hey I think you're a villager don't"

Like, why should I be voting Enchant rn what have you done that is out of your range or you wouldn't have done here or is super wolfy.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

The game is literally up to you three so you three should be the main ones talking.

I 100% know enchant is scum now because of what happened.

If I spam the thread with it then town cohesion can’t happen.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In brighter news, I got a promotion at work today so we're living large.
Pedit: Who cares if you spam the thread it's final 5 we need to try and solve in you two and you shutting up and not doing anything, does not help. You answering my questions? That helps. Why is it so hard for you to cooperate I just, don't get it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3580, MariaR wrote:
In post 3579, MathBlade wrote:Then ask questions regarding me and Enchant.

Just because you fail to see how I process how I work doesn't mean it doesn't help me. Ya know, just how I'm failing to process your line of thinking but I'm not instantly calling you a wolf for it. People think differently ya know. It doesn't matter if you don't understand it, because my align in this process doesn't matter as you yourself said.

Also the only thing you've said is "gambit" I have not seen like, bullet proof reasons on why Enchant is a night 3 kind of your role and is a wolf because your Iso doesn't support the claim. Even if they voted first there was barely a "hey I think you're a villager don't"

Like, why should I be voting Enchant rn what have you done that is out of your range or you wouldn't have done here or is super wolfy.
Going in reverse order as that’s easier.
There is nothing (to me) that is outside my wolf meta. I don’t believe in tells of any kind so this is always my answer and I consistently work on merging the two.

Quite simply put for the N3 version this setup is designed to have people suspect each other the wrong way:
1 shot loyal BG = scum
N3 voyeur = scum
No scum rolecop

This was designed due to sheer number of investigatives to have mass claim and a way for scum to get out of it.
Besides the vig (which the BG was a clue for scum) there’s no other threat PRs and mostly vanilla.

Scum Koba and Scum Pooky are absolutely known for doing the gambit I think happened especially with an unknown player like BGC. I focus on narratives to find scum. That is the narrative I pointed out and stopped with the Pooky shot. Whether you are the fourth scum is debatable but there is evidence I have quoted that’s exactly what scum were doing.

And yes I fail to see how not talking about me or Enchant solves me or Enchant.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3582, MariaR wrote:In brighter news, I got a promotion at work today so we're living large.
Pedit: Who cares if you spam the thread it's final 5 we need to try and solve in you two and you shutting up and not doing anything, does not help. You answering my questions? That helps. Why is it so hard for you to cooperate I just, don't get it.
I am cooperating. Why is it so hard for you to focus on me or Enchant and not ask useless questions that seem to be fake solving?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Congrats on the promotion btw.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:52 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay, if you have the time now that you know Enchant is scum can you point out some posts you think look bad in hindsight?
Pedit: Just because they seem useless to you doesn't mean they're useless to me and I don't know what other way to put that tbh.
And ty ^^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1977, Enchant wrote:
In post 1973, MathBlade wrote:I am voyeur

If three invests claim to visit person x and I voyeur target X, I get told 3 invests visit target X

If scum use a rolestopper all three invests know there is a scum roleblocker

If I get two or less then we know either A) there is a scum roleblocker or B) person lied.

If we get exact amount then that’s tantamount to a cop on that person because they will have been followed/tracked/voyeured/who knows what else
I see some merit, but it can and probably will backfire.
I am on mobile so give me a few posts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1992, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:afteer my.last game.i guess i don't have that same drive after falling flat for getting pushed.
kinda out of this game so imma claim im.loyal bg, if theres a vig this can combo nicely.
I can create a clear potentially and yeah.

I'd like to get STD and i can BG pooky tonight
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2108, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:BCG should protect NM cuz NM is the stronger TPR

NM can conftown me by himself
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2105, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2100, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2094, Frogsterking wrote:NM don't worry about visiting Pooky we're going to kill him today. Just vote him instead and do whatever you want tonight.

this feels so desperate

theres actually no reason for you to care that much about voting me out over me being visited and sorted by a disloyal vigilante on night two unless you think i'm some kind of scum power role that's important but you already clearly stated you think i'm a scum follower
Quite honestly I am debating BGC who claimed loyal and NM both visiting you.

I just have to run through the if statements.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Disloyal vig usually is a scum troll claim. Fits with theme of not being believable.

Enchant here specifically warned that in 1977 using my voyeur for accountability would backfire.
This is because at this point scum were going to use BGG to fake confirm Pooky and BCG.
1992 voices this out loud.
2100 by Pooky is an attempt to get out of the wagon while saving BGC to potentially be used later.
Then 2108 is trying to give BGC an out.

In what world do I pin three scum by myself? In what world do I suggest to Frog that Pooky and BGC are scum together on D1 as proven later? Using your own words that is ridiculous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

My guess is scum from their roles (or have an informed role) that told them there’s a vig.

They just didn’t account for disloyal and scrambling.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:03 am

Post by MariaR »

Ok ty I'm gonna go back to looking at isos
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1549, MariaR wrote:Basically, I think Frog has a higher chance of flipping scum than BCG.

For them to be partners, they had to stage an entirely pointless argument that only made both of them look worse, and I suppose if you want to argue they have a big enough ego to do that, sure. What am I missing about BCG because it seems like you're confident on that to some degree.
Posts like this are really bad in hindsight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1576, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Say less
This really feels like you’re the one orchestrating the “confirm Pooky” plan here

Especially with the say less comment.

I was in a death tunnel for BGC and rightfully so

You needed that not to happen so then you’re forced into it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

Losing your (likely) only defense against a vig or an almost used two shot follower it makes sense that you’d push him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:04 am

Post by schadd_ »