hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 3524, MariaR wrote:
In post 3523, Enchant wrote:Really

In case i win this, Math laying some grass by accusing Maria. Maybe to confuse, but most likely because they are team, as Math more likely to bet on reverse.

Provably. I am nor even sure.
Why aren't you trying to convince Luke you're a villager at all when he's made way more claims to vote you then I have?
I trying tho
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like the way the game has set Luke has said he's voting you, you should be talking to him right now because you think I'm a wolf. If the worldview you're building is right you're basically gonna lose right now.

This also begs the question why Luke hasn't voted when me and Cape have been iffy but Luke has been deadset this whole phase. The postering is wolfy as hell.
pedit: It uh, does not seem like it to me tbh.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

I would rather 1v1 Luke today cause going into f3 tomorrow having to try would be taxing but meh, I get we're too late on this path, I'll go reread again. Luke and Math vs Enchant looked super sus to me but Enchant has exe'd villager after villager and idk how many times I'm supposed to pat them on the head and say "good try"
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

The reason I lean Enchant being maf rn is Charloux just. . .does not look wolf with BCG and was voting Luke the other wolf.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 3526, MariaR wrote:Like the way the game has set Luke has said he's voting you, you should be talking to him right now because you think I'm a wolf. If the worldview you're building is right you're basically gonna lose right now.

This also begs the question why Luke hasn't voted when me and Cape have been iffy but Luke has been deadset this whole phase. The postering is wolfy as hell.
pedit: It uh, does not seem like it to me tbh.
Nah, i think it's one sided. I am terrible at persuasion thou
Wizard-Mercenary

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

tbh same, biggest weakness i've got but i need to reread more
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 3527, MariaR wrote:I would rather 1v1 Luke today cause going into f3 tomorrow having to try would be taxing but meh, I get we're too late on this path, I'll go reread again. Luke and Math vs Enchant looked super sus to me but Enchant has exe'd villager after villager and idk how many times I'm supposed to pat them on the head and say "good try"
I think opposite, i did right choice.

Even if i could execute scum outside somehow, situation remain the almost the same, except even more infavorable.
Wizard-Mercenary

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3519, Cape90 wrote:to me math feels more calculated which is the hold up for me but honestly, I think we go Enchant
I always will feel that way because I am as either alignment.

It’s how I am as a person.

I’d expect to look more calculated than a (likely) NT person.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have about a 2-3 hour phone call about to happen. Can’t respond to rest but I view mafia as a strategy game in a lot of ways.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:

vote count 6.2 !

MathBlade (1):
Enchant
Enchant (1):
MathBlade

not voting (3):
Lukewarm, Cape90, MariaR

with 5 alive, it takes 3 to blow someone up. day 6 ends in (expired on 2022-11-24 15:41:45)

modorator notes
  • obo
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3526, MariaR wrote:This also begs the question why Luke hasn't voted when me and Cape have been iffy but Luke has been deadset this whole phase. The postering is wolfy as hell.
Ah yes, the incredibly scummy activity of : waiting to make sure you and the other person you think is town are on the same page before you vote in ELO
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3519, Cape90 wrote:to me math feels more calculated which is the hold up for me but honestly, I think we go Enchant
I feel like I have made my case on it being Enchant -- but this still seems like you are not really sure.

Is there anything else you need before we vote enchant?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 3536, Lukewarm wrote:
I feel like I have made my case on it being Enchant -- but this still seems like you are not really sure.

Do you think Cape is mafia
Wizard-Mercenary

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3535, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3526, MariaR wrote:This also begs the question why Luke hasn't voted when me and Cape have been iffy but Luke has been deadset this whole phase. The postering is wolfy as hell.
Ah yes, the incredibly scummy activity of : waiting to make sure you and the other person you think is town are on the same page before you vote in ELO
But you haven't even been doing that to begin with. You came into the phase with some cheap throwaway calling me and Enchant wolves "but I won't take out the other people" just incase it looked convenient for you. Now I'm not saying it's impossible of a villager to look at every option in lylo, that's perfectly fine but you're not doing that, at all. You've been tunneled in on one solve the whole phase and to say it's based on you and Cape being on the same page is just a made up lie to look good. The only time you've tried to do that is in the next post that I 100% believe was just an after thought and a post you made to try and cover up/make the story/narrative you're trying to make fit.

Plus, even if we want to believe that, it still doesn't make sense. You can vote and still make sure you're on the same page as Cape, you're sure it's Enchant, that's no excuse to not vote. It's just made up pondering and the fact no one in this thread can see it is quite frankly funny.
In post 3536, Lukewarm wrote:

Like, this is the one thing you've done the rest is just a hell bus if it really is Enchant. Even if you look at your Iso and the way you talked about Math/Enchant you coming to such a surefire answer makes no sense unless you had whipclash over the night. Basically, it's fake.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

If any of you three want to say why I'm wolf by all means try that'll be fun.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:41 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3539, MariaR wrote:If any of you three want to say why I'm wolf by all means try that'll be fun.
You mafia
Wizard-Mercenary

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3540, Enchant wrote:
In post 3539, MariaR wrote:If any of you three want to say why I'm wolf by all means try that'll be fun.
You mafia
Yeah this sums up most of the cases on me. B)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3541, MariaR wrote:
You mafia
It’s actually that you all planned a gambit to push Pooky
With the idea to fake townfirm him with loyal BCG/Johnny

If you elim him you all get cred.
If you don’t elim him but fake confirm him then you get cred.
The idea relied on him getting voyeur checked but never shot.

I think scum knew of a vig but not the disloyal part or didn’t expect them to claim and shoot Pooky.

I think your scum team just got bit.

I am sure you all
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Wow fuck my phone

I am sure you all had a planned gambit based on the D2 play which is why I had a failsafe because I TR’d Pooky but something was up
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Enchant »

You mafia
I mean, it's no point to prove you that you are mafia, you either not and call it bullshit, or you are, and do same.

Either way, i put bluntly, while i have some idea about partner, i don't really care who exactly and said only because was asked.
Most likely i am wrong at this, and i don't want everyone to follow my mind. You of course cancall out i don't want to antagonise anyone... Which is partly right actually, i need all support in this.
Wizard-Mercenary

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:40 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3542, MathBlade wrote:
You mafia
It’s actually that you all planned a gambit to push Pooky
With the idea to fake townfirm him with loyal BCG/Johnny

If you elim him you all get cred.
If you don’t elim him but fake confirm him then you get cred.
The idea relied on him getting voyeur checked but never shot.

I think scum knew of a vig but not the disloyal part or didn’t expect them to claim and shoot Pooky.

I think your scum team just got bit.

I am sure you all
See, this is nice and all but it has no legs to stand on. You can make up whatever case you want, but with no merit behind it? That's all just empty words. "You planned a gambit" Okay, why? Your point of to town confirm him doesn't make sense given I was pushing the slots in question and if I am scum there is no way to know of the disloyal vig. Everyone is scanned as vanilla, there is 0 way to know of said vig.

For me to be a wolf I basically had to hell bus every single one of my teammates and no, saying "that's what you did!" is not a response unless you can show why I'd do that. I dipped off throughout the game, there is no reason for me as a wolf to hell bus when you guys are going through mech city, it serves no purpose I'd be trolling. There's bussing for cred and useless bussing, trust me we know that I know the difference.

Having the best reads out of anyone here should really mean something but if you can't point out the faults in your own arguement well *shrug* that really isn't my problem.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3544, Enchant wrote:
You mafia
I mean, it's no point to prove you that you are mafia, you either not and call it bullshit, or you are, and do same.

Either way, i put bluntly, while i have some idea about partner, i don't really care who exactly and said only because was asked.
Most likely i am wrong at this, and i don't want everyone to follow my mind. You of course cancall out i don't want to antagonise anyone... Which is partly right actually, i need all support in this.
It's okay you saying you don't really know is a more honest take then whatever 360 hoop circus Math is trying to play but you both should die or Luke is scumclaiming by keeping either of you alive so really it doesn't matter. It's still fun seeing people have no idea how to read me years later though. Entertaining to say the least.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:44 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler:
In post 1575, Titus wrote:
In post 1572, MariaR wrote:Back to the pool for me. Goated lists keep it up
pedit: You both could be a villagers tbh I'm not putting that world out.
Pooky is just a wolf but meh
Wanna do Pooky? I want to see what happens.

Game is pretty stagnant. People yelling too much, not voting enough.
In post 1576, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Say less
In post 1580, Titus wrote:VOTE: Pooky

And I'd rather get you to stop posting 4-5 times a page so people can coordinate...

Coordinate please...
In post 1581, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: pooky

There is no Pooky gambit because oh ya know three villagers were the ones who got the pressure on him going and forced him to claim.

Wolf me just let's Math/Titus fight to the death not hard defend them, it's stupid to randomly bus. You can't say "oh your team just got ran over" when I'm the one who was driving.

Maybe respect the deaths reads who had me as a villager and not Luke.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

This conveniently discounts the BGC wagon was on scum.

You pushed Pooky instead to “townfirm” him.

It just fits.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

Yes, so instead of making a counter wagon on a villager I. . .did it on my partner? Interesting, you're basically saying I sunk my own ship on repeat for no reason.

You can't really townfirm anyone when they're dead and I was pushing him since D1. The entire line of logic you're trying to go down requires a level of clairvoyance and planning that can't exist. It's flawed at the base and if you can't see that well... B)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”