Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Junkochan
see you all day 2.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 410, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 409, Lukewarm wrote:I get town vibes from Andres's responses to LLD. I am also getting town vibes from LLD's play as well, although, not as strongly. With a splash of knowing she is good at scum.

So atm, I am at [ Andante, Junko, Andres, LLD ] town, in that order.

Thats alll the time you guys get from me today.
Take care of yourself and have a good day friend
<3
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 592, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Elaborate on VP Baltar as a read, please.
I've seen him as scum twice and he's vibing different to me this game, he seems more naturally curious and chill whereas I have a sense that scum!him is a bit more hostile and aggressive. I like the way his read evolved on Andres and I like that he's pushing him for king. I also like that he identified that his bad vibes from mastina/you may be more from resistance to "anyone trying too hard to shape the day" (), in line with the hostile/aggressive point I feel scum would be more likely to embellish a possible nefarious motives there whereas he's actively looking for reasons to not-scumread you two, feels like a nuanced and honest approach.

I guess basically it boils down to I feel he'd have more scumreads by now if he were scum, maybe his reserved play is a function of the election mechanics but then I like how he's navigating that too.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Hey Guiltylion who's your top most likely town group?
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:45 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Never mind i found

Still sitting on it?

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:11 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I just typed out a really long message responding to Dann asking me to explain my LLD read, and then lost it.

I am sad.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:27 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Spoiler: im supposed to be quiet dont read junkochan
random ramblings before i fall asleep....

so i was thinking, no one scumreading me. Fuckin odd. This feels like my scum game where people just throw out reads on me for no reason as town and i jus go along with it. Bizzaro.

I should question them more, but the only one that pings me is bella. She townread me too fast in my gut says investigate. But I was just wrong on bella recently and will want to approach that slowly and probably in more slower fashion. Don't want to scare the penguin away.

Also one of my goals in this game was Shea paranoia on me. He has not given a read on me, probably not odd? I feel subtle buddying going on in a few posts and we agree too much. Could he be scum that wants us not to trust LLD and furthering any possible divide?

Actually thinking on it. LLD/Shea interactions feel weirder in hindsight. Like i feel LLD actually interacts with Shea like she knows he is town or something, and it feels the same to me. I don't feel she is sorting either of us. Maybe my intuition was right on LLD. Where is the sorting or does she not care to sort either of us? I would think she cares to sort Shea. Maybe I need to read into her posts with TSQ again.

Should I be worried on datisi? I don't think so. I am not sure the drive is as there as felt before in games, it feels subdued. life? Players? No idea. I am no sure what dats actually wants when i think about it and i feel like theres more direction when u look at Dats town game. The aimlessness more reaction in the moment style seems reminiciscent of scum keeping up but i feel thats too hasty. I will keep dats as town. At least the scum i could trust to be town.

Rhaenya is town. Nothing to discuss there
Andante is town. Nothing to discuss there.

Dannflor is gonna burn himself out.

Unowen is strange, and given his interactions and what posted. Would not be surprised about scum on that. I don't see point in a lot of there posts and could even see scum motivation in questions posing and what they are looking into as not scumhunting. think someone
else said this? Might be me agreeing with Shea again. Not again....
Andresvmb like reading his posts but disagree with him plenty. Seems like cool chap. No read on him though, inclined to throw him in the town until something pings me bucket.
Enchant is cool but wont get a read till years later
VP baltar is someoone i should have a read on but i feel trying to hard to linteract with Datisi that i would almost accuse of it being a shield for better content. Not sure even scummy, could literally be poking a friend to get the best read but thats all i remember even though he posted more.
Lukewarm needs to do more if he wants maintain position as master of ships
GuiltyLion don't have strong feelings on this game! BUT CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED!

Titus is a player in this game.
Mastina was here for a second.

And even though the spoiler tag mentions junkochan, I have nothing right now to even say about Junkochan. Except don't check ur bank account because all ur money is still there ;)

Wow i gave some gibberishing thoughts on [Almost] everyone. Now i must sleeppppp
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 466, Dannflor wrote:Lukewarm can you put words to your LLD read beyond town vibes

what about her play here do you think is unlikely to come from scum!her?
Lots of little things. (this time with out quotes and post links :dead: )

Her outing the math for "If we get a scum!king, and we do 1 normal miselimination, then we could potentially mechanically lose this game on day 2 even if we kill a scum king every single day that the kind does not have his execute power"

No one was thinking or talking about that, and if scum!lld thinks that that is a valid wincon for her team, I doubt she brings it up and goes that hard into detail shooting that wincon down.

(although to be clear, I am sure pooky must have put something in this set up to not make that the case. My theory is that we only ever get a max of 2 kings. I asked if the prince would get to name a new prince after he took the throne, and pooky said we don't know)

I also don't think that scum!lld would be interested in the popcorn plan for king selection at all, but can see town!lld finding the information that could generate valuable. (and I have seen her, as town, propose popcorn style plans for the purpose of information before)

The way she reused to explain her town reads to you.

The way that is very much how town!lld thinks about how sharing town read logic helps the scum team, to the point that I predicted response and so I did not ask, was then surprised (and a little suspicious actually) when I saw her say something that insinuated she would explain if asked, and then went back to her being squarely inside my expectation when I saw her actually refuse was actually a kind of funny experience while catching up earler.

Scum!LLD could easily fake a town case on almost any player. And doing so would likely result in most players being more likely to town read her, and definitely more likely to get other people to listen to her suggestion for king. Doing so would almost certainly help her with her #scumgoals right now, but she didn't because her paranoia about sharing town reads

(I also don't expect LLD to do this to trick me in particular, because this expectation that I have developed about her town play came in part from me spectating a game that she was in, and I have not played in a game with her since then)

This is kind of a spin off from my last point, because they are kind of similar, but this is the more broad version. I also felt like she was doing this thing where she was being not very diplomatic at all to the point that I don't know that there are many people who would read her back and forth with Andres (for example) and end up more inclined to give her a PR if they made it to the kingship
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 656, Firebringer wrote:Lukewarm needs to do more if he wants maintain position as master of ships
I have literally been on VLA since the start of the game, and I have more posts then 9 other players.

I think I have been doing okay lol
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:53 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 656, Firebringer wrote:
Spoiler: im supposed to be quiet dont read junkochan
random ramblings before i fall asleep....

so i was thinking, no one scumreading me. Fuckin odd. This feels like my scum game where people just throw out reads on me for no reason as town and i jus go along with it. Bizzaro.

I should question them more, but the only one that pings me is bella. She townread me too fast in my gut says investigate. But I was just wrong on bella recently and will want to approach that slowly and probably in more slower fashion. Don't want to scare the penguin away.

Also one of my goals in this game was Shea paranoia on me. He has not given a read on me, probably not odd? I feel subtle buddying going on in a few posts and we agree too much. Could he be scum that wants us not to trust LLD and furthering any possible divide?

Actually thinking on it. LLD/Shea interactions feel weirder in hindsight. Like i feel LLD actually interacts with Shea like she knows he is town or something, and it feels the same to me. I don't feel she is sorting either of us. Maybe my intuition was right on LLD. Where is the sorting or does she not care to sort either of us? I would think she cares to sort Shea. Maybe I need to read into her posts with TSQ again.

Should I be worried on datisi? I don't think so. I am not sure the drive is as there as felt before in games, it feels subdued. life? Players? No idea. I am no sure what dats actually wants when i think about it and i feel like theres more direction when u look at Dats town game. The aimlessness more reaction in the moment style seems reminiciscent of scum keeping up but i feel thats too hasty. I will keep dats as town. At least the scum i could trust to be town.

Rhaenya is town. Nothing to discuss there
Andante is town. Nothing to discuss there.

Dannflor is gonna burn himself out.

Unowen is strange, and given his interactions and what posted. Would not be surprised about scum on that. I don't see point in a lot of there posts and could even see scum motivation in questions posing and what they are looking into as not scumhunting. think someone
else said this? Might be me agreeing with Shea again. Not again....
Andresvmb like reading his posts but disagree with him plenty. Seems like cool chap. No read on him though, inclined to throw him in the town until something pings me bucket.
Enchant is cool but wont get a read till years later
VP baltar is someoone i should have a read on but i feel trying to hard to linteract with Datisi that i would almost accuse of it being a shield for better content. Not sure even scummy, could literally be poking a friend to get the best read but thats all i remember even though he posted more.
Lukewarm needs to do more if he wants maintain position as master of ships
GuiltyLion don't have strong feelings on this game! BUT CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED!

Titus is a player in this game.
Mastina was here for a second.

And even though the spoiler tag mentions junkochan, I have nothing right now to even say about Junkochan. Except don't check ur bank account because all ur money is still there ;)

Wow i gave some gibberishing thoughts on [Almost] everyone. Now i must sleeppppp
I meant keep quiet about the targaryen thing

Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:04 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

You seem to think I play bad, but why? Because I think mastina should be King? Because my opinion differs from TSQ's? I think mastina is thr best possible choice to be King if she's town. What's so wrong with that? Do tell me.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:05 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

You seem to think my opinion is the worst opinipn imaginable, so do tell me why.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:08 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 657, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 466, Dannflor wrote:Lukewarm can you put words to your LLD read beyond town vibes

what about her play here do you think is unlikely to come from scum!her?
Lots of little things. (this time with out quotes and post links :dead: )

Her outing the math for "If we get a scum!king, and we do 1 normal miselimination, then we could potentially mechanically lose this game on day 2 even if we kill a scum king every single day that the kind does not have his execute power"

No one was thinking or talking about that, and if scum!lld thinks that that is a valid wincon for her team, I doubt she brings it up and goes that hard into detail shooting that wincon down.

(although to be clear, I am sure pooky must have put something in this set up to not make that the case. My theory is that we only ever get a max of 2 kings. I asked if the prince would get to name a new prince after he took the throne, and pooky said we don't know)

I also don't think that scum!lld would be interested in the popcorn plan for king selection at all, but can see town!lld finding the information that could generate valuable. (and I have seen her, as town, propose popcorn style plans for the purpose of information before)

The way she reused to explain her town reads to you.

The way that is very much how town!lld thinks about how sharing town read logic helps the scum team, to the point that I predicted response and so I did not ask, was then surprised (and a little suspicious actually) when I saw her say something that insinuated she would explain if asked, and then went back to her being squarely inside my expectation when I saw her actually refuse was actually a kind of funny experience while catching up earler.

Scum!LLD could easily fake a town case on almost any player. And doing so would likely result in most players being more likely to town read her, and definitely more likely to get other people to listen to her suggestion for king. Doing so would almost certainly help her with her #scumgoals right now, but she didn't because her paranoia about sharing town reads

(I also don't expect LLD to do this to trick me in particular, because this expectation that I have developed about her town play came in part from me spectating a game that she was in, and I have not played in a game with her since then)

This is kind of a spin off from my last point, because they are kind of similar, but this is the more broad version. I also felt like she was doing this thing where she was being not very diplomatic at all to the point that I don't know that there are many people who would read her back and forth with Andres (for example) and end up more inclined to give her a PR if they made it to the kingship
you know I was under the wrong assumption that the council was the same thing as the kingsguard,

after initially having cold feet about Lady Lambdadelta because as scum!me I usually have this kind of theatrical epiphanies about game directions I decided to let her write a bit more and then she wrote A LOT... more and now that the kingsguard mechanic is out I feel like that would be a better position for town!Lady Lambdadelta

About Andres vs Lady Lambdadelta, it felt pretty TvT which helped me make my mind about her

I'm still ironicly not sold on Andres being Town tho

@Rhanyra your opinion is the worst opinion imaginable

Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:21 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

I asked to be told why, not for you to repeat it over and over!!!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 542, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Coup in the Castle

If 50% or more Kingsguard Members decide to overthrow the King - they may murder him at night and install his chosen successor onto the throne.

If all Kingsguard Members agree to overthrow the Monarchy - they may murder him and his successor. The Small Council will be role blocked from committing any actions on this night. New elections will be held on the following day.
I was wrong on how Pooky was stopping the insta loss train, but right that he was!
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:47 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

I mean, surely geniuses such as yourself are capable of articulating WHY my opinion sucks. It's a simple question, so come on...tell me...
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:48 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

Because if you don't, I'll assume you only think my opinion sucks because it doesn't align with yours and react accordingly.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:52 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

Because I have as much right to express my opinion as any of you! If it doesn't align with yours, too bad! I am not your slave!
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:53 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 667, Rhaenyra wrote:Because I have as much right to express my opinion as any of you! If it doesn't align with yours, too bad! I am not your slave!
My opinion is my own and if you are gonna insult it and me purely because my opinion doesn't align with yours, then fuck you!!!
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:57 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

I mean, why did you even ask for my opinion if you are gonna go off on me because my opinion doesn't align with yours, TSQ?
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:59 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

And people ask me why I don't play. This is why.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:15 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

I joined to have fun just like everyone else, but it stopped being fun for me the moment you started tearing into me because I happen to have a different opinion than y'all.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:17 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

So if you must disagree with me, explain why you disagree without insulting everything about me, okay?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:32 am

Post by Datisi »

so, i slept on it and i am back to not trusting andres' read on me this game ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

i went to check the relevant games, and yeah. the game that he referenced earlier, he basically entered saying "datisi is scum". and in a different game we played in when we were both town (2201) his first professed read on me early on was "datisi is town". the scumgame of his that i link however, had a weird non-commital early read of me

and rereading his solving of my slot this game, i just get very reminded of the scum-andres vibe from the scumgame... like, he first mentions me in , but most of the post is talking about how i'm not partners with guiltylion, and "i'm not townreading datisi btw" is basically an afterthought. it feels like he's moreso trying to show that he's thinking about my alignment and relations with other people, but the actual read of me isn't that important to him and it's completely secondary

once i call him out on remembering that game wrong, that thought ends up going nowhere. the second paragraph of really bothers me too - it's showing this uncertainty about my alignment that i don't remember seeing from town-him. or like, if those were his honest thoughts on me, i think he'd end up properly scumreading me for it. but the "i wanna see you get into a shitfight" feels like he's *expecting* that to happen at some point. and it doesn't really mesh with where he says he's suspicious of me - because it feels like he's almost afraid of actually pressuring me or calling me scum outright.

---

i'm totally not stealing this read from guiltylion: lukewarm's is making me nervous. something to me feels incongruent with townreading lld for not being diplomatic and not sharing townreads, but also townreading her for outlining a possible scum plan or suggesting popcorn. other than the obvious issue of "there are people here familiar with lld's towngame and the fact that she does not share townreads easily as town, and would probably call her out if she did that"... it's like the former is townreading her for not being lamist, while the latter is townreading her for actions that can easily be thought of as lamist. it feels arbitrary.

(my browser is marking "incongruent" as a misspelling, but google is telling me i spelled it correctly. weird.)

---

i will need some help reading rhae this game, because she feels like a read that i need meta for and i don't have it

---
In post 589, GuiltyLion wrote:Andante is also bit suspicious for me, the confidence in 131 gave me strong flashbacks to HDP where she was scum and made some absurd prediction about all four scum being in the gentlemen group, I get that she normally talks like this but I thought it felt a bit forced in this instance and not entirely like a natural/genuine thought to me. I don't think she's as polarized as some people in the thread have been suggesting.
do you have thoughts on the other stuff she's posted?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:28 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

mastina has been prodded
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”