Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

Ok did a re-read of what has been posted since I last posted and here are my thoughts.

- First I really want to see what primate (or his replacement if he doesn't pick up his prod) will post next.

- Scondly I'm seeing Corvuus's actions as more over-exuberant town than scummy at this point.

- Thirdly I don't like Cephrir's post about just replacing primate because he is anti-town. If he doesn't pick up his prod then he should be replaced.

- Fourthly question for Atlas am I still your number 1 suspect and if so can you show me your case against me so I can see where I've garnered suspicion?
"Life is short and hard like a body building elf"
-Jimmy Pop Ali - Bloodhound Gang
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:18 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Zeppo007 wrote:- First I really want to see what primate (or his replacement if he doesn't pick up his prod) will post next.
It'd be nice if he came back. He's made only two posts on site since his last post, one eight hours after his last post here and the other on the 12th. This appears to be his only game, as well.
Zeppo007 wrote:- Scondly I'm seeing Corvuus's actions as more over-exuberant town than scummy at this point.
That's what I'm leaning towards as well, and I can see what his argument is.
Zeppo007 wrote:- Thirdly I don't like Cephrir's post about just replacing primate because he is anti-town. If he doesn't pick up his prod then he should be replaced.
Quoted for truth.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:58 am

Post by Corvuus »

I suppose I am over-exuberant and possibly distracting.

Either way, I am waiting on Primate (replacement or not) since I don't believe his PR, and I want to know what he was thinking/doing, etc. and why he voted for SC.

Other than that, SC is my #2.

I FoS'ed Macavity based on principle and to get him to post more.

In particular, he has said that he doesn't believe my posts/arguments and that my attack is weak and such, but then he also says that he believes Primate should be treated just like any normal player (i.e. possible he is faking his PR). This seems to be agreeing with me, but I don't know if he has his own reasons or if he does agree with me now, and his post to avoid prodding is just not acceptable when I don't know where he stands on this and on other issues.

So I stand by what I have done, exuberant/crazy or whatever.

Corvuus
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

Zeppo wrote:- Thirdly I don't like Cephrir's post about just replacing primate because he is anti-town. If he doesn't pick up his prod then he should be replaced.
I thought it was pretty obvious I wasn't serious. Well, I was, but also not because I obviously knew that it wouldn't happen. I don't know what you have against Primate being replaced though... honestly I think not wanting him replaced is antitown.

I'm beginning to think that people are suspicious of me because they've taken everything I've done this game completely seriously. Don't.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:44 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Cephrir wrote:I'm beginning to think that people are suspicious of me because they've taken everything I've done this game completely seriously. Don't.
Then stop making fluff posts.

Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Atlas »

Zeppo, you aren't my top suspect anymore but for the record I was (am) suspicious of the quick-lynch comment about Cephir's vote. It's pretty minor and I am not so concerned about the role-fishing, as the evidence (and my gut, if it matters) tells me that it's a null-tell.

My top is Mitey for his early "suspicion" on Evilgorrilaz (elaborated in previous posts), the weird vote on Macavity, and his rather back-tracky defense.

Guys, didn't Primate basically say "I'm avoiding work (posting words) because I'm stubborn" in #127? Doesn't that basically confirm he's making the PR up? Or am I totally misinterpreting his pictures?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:54 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Atlas wrote:Guys, didn't Primate basically say "I'm avoiding work (posting words) because I'm stubborn" in #127? Doesn't that basically confirm he's making the PR up? Or am I totally misinterpreting his pictures?
I interpreted those specific pictures as an attack on Corvuus.

MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I'm here and reading....honestly I'm having a hard time here so I'm going to reread before posting my thoughts. Oh...MiteyMouse is a girl....I'm getting terribly confused reading "he" in regards to me...hehehe!
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by Atlas »

It seemed to me that all of Primate's pictures were referring to himself (A monkey, "Little miss Stubborn", How to avoid work).

Mitey, you should set your gender to female in the profile options.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Starting off here I don’t agree with Atlas in his post about how we leave the random stage. When people try and leave the random stage more forcibly then just waiting for someone to do something that another player considers a scum tell, we gain less from the early part of the game. I would rather have someone call an action scummy that I don’t agree with, then something happen like a claim on page two. It also will give intereactions, which are always good when the game gets to its later stages. There is no way to leave the random stage though without someone jumping at a move, whether it be a small thing, or a major tell. Enough of my views on theory though, I just don’t see what you attempted to accomplish here, and I don’t like how many people flat out agreed with what you had to say about it.

Plus points to Atlas though for being the first one to bring up something that looks like a restriction or just someone being willfully unhelpful though. The exchange between SC and Atlas is interesting here. Atlas is completely correct in saying that attacking the first person to “jump at shadows” is a bad thing. Something needs to occur to get the game out of the RVS, and someone needs to call someone else scummy in order for this to happen. You should judge what was called scummy and why, just not vote for the first person making an attempt to progress the game.

Atlas seems to brush off EGs vote though a bit too fast for what it was. A big part of this game is knowing where everyone stands as much as possible, because then the contradictions and convenient swings become more obvious. Also how sure Atlas was that the vote was not random is odd, especially when you consider that I for one saw absolutely no reason for a serious Cor vote right then.

Page three is ugly, everyone who posts is scummy. SG voting Chephir is scummy given that he didn’t explain how bandwagoning is worse then voting without reason (especially as the wagon was on who SG was voting). Cephrir is scummy for not explaining his vote when asked. EG is scummy for voting MM who is about the only townie looking player on this page by far with little to no (logical) reasoning. Apothecary is scummy for asking if the random stage is over without contributing. Primate is scummy for still being useless intentionally. MM is looking pretty town at this point though, especially when you compare him to everyone else in the game.

ML vote on MM is a wtf moment for me. I don’t see MM following SC at all here. Cor is too concerned about a quick lynch, and should be casting a vote if he thinks someone deserves a vote. Ceph who he is considering voting is nowhere near a lynch at this point in the game, so a vote on him wouldn’t hurt anything and just help get answers and provide a more solid trail of suspicions.

Atlas looks pretty townie again in his next post. While I disagree with the vote on Zeppo, the arguments are legitimate and seem genuine. Still confused about why people are saying MM is following SC. He agreed with him a few times but that isn’t following. Post 87 is pretty scummy. That was a very quick give up of the Ceph vote when he claimed that the only reasoning behind the vote was to get the town out of the random stage.

Zeppo with a “my bad” comment is slightly scummy, especially when that was all that he said in the post. If it was followed up with a current stance on his vote as well as everything else that had happened since then, it would be more acceptable. Cor makes some good points here about the “restriction” and speculation about the game, but still isnt commenting on the actual events of the game, much like quite a few people at this point. SC goes into speculation which is pretty useless. The timing is ironic too as Ceph points out.

MM decides to kill my town read on her with the vote on ML. This is just poor logic really. The fact that a vote in the nth on a player really doesn’t matter, the important part of the vote is the reasoning and if it really is in contrast to what the person seems to of been doing for the past part of the game.

Post 117 is pretty odd. It seemed to be a post that was going to build to a vote on Ceph for his weird actions regarding the selfvote, but then does some weird turn at the end where he goes for what is more of a policy lynch vote of Primate. This feels like you are just leaving a mark on the Ceph wagon to return to if the time is right later in the day or game.

Wow, I had forgotten apothecary was part of the game. Again though he comes back asking if the random stage is over and that’s really it. I really don’t think the Primate wagon is a smart one, it’s a fairly decent policy lynch/vig move and will have to remember it for the future, but especially considering how much has happened during D1, there is no point in now doing a policy lynch. Regardless of flip it really wont give us any information, and just sends the game to night.

That’s through page 6 and all for now.

SC and Apothecary and looking scummy. Atlas and MM are looking town to me.

unvote
if its needed
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

For the 10,000th time, I'm not SG!

I see what LlamaFluff is talking about with page three, especially given my own "this is getting cheap" post there.

Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by Atlas »

Argh, abbreviations!

Llama, I was trying to accomplish a move to relevant discussion without the obligatory scape-goat/bandwagon. It seems I failed, though. :(
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

StrangerCoug wrote:For the 10,000th time, I'm not SG!
Not my fault that SG and SC are similar and ive played a few games with an SG. I will finish my read tomorrow, looking forward to seeing if someone has called out Apoc for being scummy or not.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Apothecary
Apothecary
Goon
Apothecary
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Post by Apothecary »

Sorry I haven't been posting much recently. I have been a bit busy.
I see how I appear a bit scummy, I haven't been posting much of consequence.
I can't really say much that Llamafluff has already said, but I think perhaps Corvuus is scummy. He does seem to try and get people to bandwagon Primate. Yes, it is annoying that he posts in images all the time, but it's a little silly that we should lynch him for that...
But pretty much I'm just repeating what people are saying already.
Show
Snake, snake, Cobra, Cobra...
----------------------------
Total:
Killed (Night): one
Lynched: None
Won: Once (rather epicly!)
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:51 pm

Post by Huntress »

Primate picked up his prod but has failed to post in the required time (see rule 11) so he will be replaced unless he posts before I can find a replacement.

Still looking for a replacement for Evilgorrilaz.

Edit: Elmo replaces Evilgorrilaz.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Elmo »

Hi. Who's scum?
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:12 am

Post by Corvuus »

welcome to our dysfunctional family.

I have ideas/suspicions/case in my head, but mostly it was on/dependent on Primate and he has been AWOL and may be replaced.

So... just read up I guess.

I'm waiting on Primate/replacement and unless something outrageously insane happens (like someone claims scum), I am willing to wait.

Corvuus
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Elmo »

Oh, I read the game, I just find that kind of question helpful. I find people who've been here for a while tend to have a different perspective on what happened than a replacement.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:40 am

Post by Atlas »

One of the mafia is Mitey, and her buddy is looking to be Cougar right now. Not just because both of them are scummy, but some buddy-tellish actions. Specifically Mitey "following" Cougar on Cephir/Evilgorrilaz and a bit of coaching to Mitey.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:36 am

Post by MacavityLock »

MiteyMouse wrote:I don't consider my vote was immediately after Macivity's vote....we will have to disagree on that one.
Does a vote have to come right after someone else's vote to be OMGUS?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:41 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Zeppo007 wrote:- Thirdly I don't like Cephrir's post about just replacing primate because he is anti-town. If he doesn't pick up his prod then he should be replaced.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "I don't like" here?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:47 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

MacavityLock wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:I don't consider my vote was immediately after Macivity's vote....we will have to disagree on that one.
No, but usually a player X guilty of OMGUS against player Y votes after the latter.

MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:53 am

Post by MacavityLock »

StrangerCoug wrote:
MacavityLock wrote:
No, but usually a player X guilty of OMGUS against player Y votes after the latter.
Why did you answer this question? I wanted MM to answer, not you, and still do.

Either way, please explain. I'm not sure I get what you mean with "after the latter".
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:14 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

If player X commits OMGUS against player Y, he or she generally votes after player Y. I used "the latter" to mean player Y as opposed to player X.

MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:25 am

Post by MacavityLock »

StrangerCoug wrote:If player X commits OMGUS against player Y, he or she generally votes after player Y. I used "the latter" to mean player Y as opposed to player X.
Not what I was asking, but thanks for playing!

MM, to clarify, why must a vote come
immediately
after a vote to be OMGUS?

SC, please do not answer for her.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”