Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by RH »

Day 1 Count VII

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • The Bombay and Herta are V/LA until Monday.
  • If I missed any other V/LAs, let me know.
  • With 14 remaining, it takes 8 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-11-16 17:00:00).

Last edited by RH on Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

It’s like you don’t actually know the alignment of those you’re declaring town.

Amazing.
<(") | (")>
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 423, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 420, Roden wrote:Why would Koka be cleared from a red Passenger flip?
The Passenger wagon is composed of 3 town, whereas Bell and PenguinPower are both potential scum on Kokabiel
I figured it was something based on play, not VCA.

What changed with your reads?
In post 224, furtiveglance wrote:Town (most to least): The Bombay, Frogsterking, Passenger, DeasVail, JohnnyFarrar, Herta, Flavia, PenguinPower

Therefore a POE of 5:
Andres - done nothing really
Bell - feels a bit sus like I said earlier
Kokabiel - I don't really like 218, seems to have scum mindset on the brain talking about me 'pocketing' The Bombay and then goes and says 'I really like Passenger because he is always engaging and is thinking about stuff from multiple angles' but yeah hmm
NYM - done nothing, don't like the vote on Flavia which was unexplained. I think Flavia seems quite natural so far.
Star Power - done nothing. I don't really think their opening was scummy but just lack of posting so in the poe.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Hey Roden talk to me.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Roden »

Ok. Only 30 posts left, better make them count.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 429, Roden wrote:Ok. Only 30 posts left, better make them count.
You know I can do a lot of damage with far less than 30 posts.

Your ISO and reads list are dodgy as hell. You look exactly like you did in Elected Decisions D1 where you were scum and not really at all like you did D1 in Lost or CK9++ where you were Town. You claim to scumread Passenger and Townread me but most of your ISO looks motivated to shade my slot and cause the Kookaburra wagon to go through instead of the Passenger wagon.

I don't have any questions for you, I'm just giving you a open-prompt time window of 30 minutes where you can attempt to convince me you aren't aligned with Passenger. If you fail it's Passenger/Roden/? for the rest of the game because your ISO really is that bad already.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Tick tock Roden, you have until 12:50 AM my time to write anything resembling a Townie post who actually scumreads both Kookaburra and Passenger. So far you...have not written anything which looks genuine and I especially don't believe that you actually are Town who Townreads me or scumreads Passenger, because your ISO indicates you are scum shading my slot and pushing the Kookaburra wagon as a counter to Passenger.

Tick tock Roden. At 12:50 AM you will be forced to NK me because it's Passenger/Roden/? for the rest of the game unless you can pull some Town!Roden posts out of your ass.

Tick tock.

I know you're online and reading this Roden and you have a tendency to get scum frozen. You're very smart but a terrible actor. Convince me your reads in your reads list are genuine because they really don't match your ISO. Tick tock...
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by Roden »

Telling you to share oxygen with the rest of the player list instead of hoarding it all for yourself isn't really shade.

I want Koka to go through because I scum read them. Passenger is fine too, I just scum read Koka more.

Considering I've been in the game for less then 24 hours, I think my ISO is pretty good.

Your turn.

PE: You really shouldn't waste your posts just to puff out your chest like that.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 431, Frogsterking wrote:You're very smart but a terrible actor.
Thanks, it's the neurodivergency.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 432, Roden wrote:Telling you to share oxygen with the rest of the player list instead of hoarding it all for yourself isn't really shade.

I want Koka to go through because I scum read them. Passenger is fine too, I just scum read Koka more.

Considering I've been in the game for less then 24 hours, I think my ISO is pretty good.

Your turn.

PE: You really shouldn't waste your posts just to puff out your chest like that.
I already said shading your Townreads like you replaced into a scum slot doesn't make you look Townie. It took you several minutes to write #432 and line by line you:

Shaded your "Townread" (who is pushing your "scumread" Passenger.)

Made an awful excuse for why you are actively attempting to derail one of your scumread wagons in favor of the other.

Shaded your "Townread" again who is pushing Passenger etc.

Nope, your time is running out faster than my posts and I don't think you really believe in these reads (or you can even write convincing scum posts apparently) :
In post 345, Roden wrote:Off the cuff reads in no particular order:

TOWN
Bell
Bombay
DV
Furtive
Johnny
Frog
Herta

NULL
NYM
Penguin
Flavia

DIDN'T REALIZE THEY WERE IN THIS GAME
Andres

SCUM
Koka
Passenger
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by Roden »

I'm not shading you, you're just egotistical and sensitive to criticism.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I have demonstated a very high level of ability to read Roden correctly in Elected Decisions, Lost, and CK9++. This game, Roden replaced into a scum slot who star-flaked out and I will accordingly be emergency-updating my readslist tonight
before
I claim tomorrow in my wallpost.

Roden is very prone to freezing as scum and if you are curious where Roden disappeared to just now while I was questioning him, for your entertainment I have copy+pasted Roden's scum chat here from Elected Decisions when I caught him on page 1:
Frog is annoying, he's legit just lying

Gotta do my best not to give out "caught for the wrong reason" vibes
I know this'll just pass because Frog literally makes no sense and no one's just gonna agree to quick hammering 24 hours into the game for no reason

But wow
If the players on the Kookaburra wagon could pull their heads out of their ass for two seconds and vote Passenger, that would be lovely.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by Bell »

The Passenger wagon is composed of 3 town, whereas Bell and PenguinPower are both potential scum on Kokabiel
Dude.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 433, Roden wrote:
In post 431, Frogsterking wrote:You're very smart but a terrible actor.
Thanks, it's the neurodivergency.
I'm sorry to say that's actually not it (I don't think) it's your tone and unwillingness to learn from your mistakes.
In post 432, Roden wrote:Telling you to share oxygen with the rest of the player list instead of hoarding it all for yourself isn't really shade.

Your turn.

In post 434, Frogsterking wrote:

Your turn.

I already said shading your Townreads like you replaced into a scum slot doesn't make you look Townie. It took you several minutes to write #432 and line by line you:

Shaded your "Townread" (who is pushing your "scumread" Passenger.)

Made an awful excuse for why you are actively attempting to derail one of your scumread wagons in favor of the other.

Shaded your "Townread" again who is pushing Passenger etc
Fake scum bravado

Roden actually wasn't shading me in the third line of #432, his third line of #432 was "Fake scum bravado".
In post 435, Roden wrote:I'm not shading you, you're just egotistical and sensitive to criticism.
Ironically you're projecting onto me and it's your condescending tone which makes it so easy for me to read you as scum. Go back to your scum PT and complain about how I "caught you for the wrong reasons" again.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by Bell »

I really can't imagine Frogster being scum this game.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 436, Frogsterking wrote:I have demonstated a very high level of ability to read Roden correctly in Elected Decisions, Lost, and CK9++. This game, Roden replaced into a scum slot who star-flaked out and I will accordingly be emergency-updating my readslist tonight
before
I claim tomorrow in my wallpost.

Roden is very prone to freezing as scum and if you are curious where Roden disappeared to just now while I was questioning him, for your entertainment I have copy+pasted Roden's scum chat here from Elected Decisions when I caught him on page 1:
Frog is annoying, he's legit just lying

Gotta do my best not to give out "caught for the wrong reason" vibes
I know this'll just pass because Frog literally makes no sense and no one's just gonna agree to quick hammering 24 hours into the game for no reason

But wow
If the players on the Kookaburra wagon could pull their heads out of their ass for two seconds and vote Passenger, that would be lovely.
Uh huh.

Anyway, once Koka is done flaking and answers my question, there's something I'd like to do. So please don't rush the vote before then.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 437, Bell wrote:
Dude.
You deserve getting called out for being on the Kookaburra wagon instead of Passenger.

You already mentioned in this game you can sort for condescending tone:
In post 295, Bell wrote:I can't tell if Kokabiel is classic spiteful town or classic condescending scum pretending to be spiteful.
So if you don't understand my Roden read (and realize that he is pushing Kookaburra as a counterwagon to Passenger) then I'm going to BoP you by adding you to my team solve which currently consists of Passenger/Roden/?

Especially with your low activity levels and already trying to tinfoil my slot earlier in this game:
In post 199, Bell wrote:This is an interesting frogster. Not sure if power woof. Attempt.
I dunno if frogster scum is any good.

*tilts head* tbh I’m surprised more people aren’t voting me, I say completely oblivious that I haven’t played with half the game before. Therefore they don’t know that my activity is kind of a blaring red sign that I’m scum here.
Not to mention your weak rationale for being on the Flavia and Kookaburra wagons respectively:
In post 167, Bell wrote:VOTE: Flavia

Seems like a fun wagon.
In post 295, Bell wrote:I can't tell if Kokabiel is classic spiteful town or classic condescending scum pretending to be spiteful.
In post 366, Bell wrote:VOTE: Kokabiel
I will miss them and their surly attitude.
I feel like regardless of your alignment, Bell, it's in your best interest to switch to Passenger lest you face the horrors of a Frog pushing a D1 Passenger/Roden/Bell team solve. It's borderline gamethrowing if you're scum and
don't
switch to Passenger because how will your team survive if you are all connected by associatives D1?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm too confused to respond to your post.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 355, Andresvmb wrote:@Frogsterking, I’ll give you an example of what I think is a Scum tell, and you tell me what you think.
In post 355, Andresvmb wrote:There’s no immediate reason for me to think they react like I would, but I tend to approach SRs against me as Scum in the same way - in a conciliatory way.
I'll tell you
exactly
what I'm thinking
right now
:
In post 437, Bell wrote:
Dude.
In post 436, Frogsterking wrote:I have demonstated a very high level of ability to read Roden correctly in Elected Decisions, Lost, and CK9++. This game, Roden replaced into a scum slot who star-flaked out and I will accordingly be emergency-updating my readslist tonight before I claim tomorrow in my wallpost.
In post 439, Bell wrote:I really can't imagine Frogster being scum this game.
In post 441, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like regardless of your alignment, Bell, it's in your best interest to switch to Passenger lest you face the horrors of a Frog pushing a D1 Passenger/Roden/Bell team solve.
In post 442, Bell wrote:I'm too confused to respond to your post.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Roden »

I'm still here if you actually have any questions for me, Frog.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:35 pm

Post by Roden »

I'll be answering on my own time, of course.l
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by Roden »

Wow 30 minutes and no response, must be frozen scum

HURT: Froggy
N.Y. M
N.Y. M
They
Townie
N.Y. M
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:14 pm

Post by N.Y. M »

VOTE: Roden
Nancy/Yume/Mastina hydra
N.Y. M
N.Y. M
They
Townie
N.Y. M
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:18 pm

Post by N.Y. M »

In post 447, N.Y. M wrote:VOTE: Roden
The interactions between Frogs and Roden look exactly like their interactions in Elected Decisions. Passenger coulf be scum buy Roden feels really scummy to me.

Even Mastina has come around to Frogs’ town, so no I don’t seriously believe you genuinely think Frogs is scum here

~Nancy
Nancy/Yume/Mastina hydra
N.Y. M
N.Y. M
They
Townie
N.Y. M
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:39 pm

Post by N.Y. M »

In post 448, N.Y. M wrote:
In post 447, N.Y. M wrote:VOTE: Roden
The interactions between Frogs and Roden look exactly like their interactions in Elected Decisions. Passenger coulf be scum buy Roden feels really scummy to me.

Even Mastina has come around to Frogs’ town, so no I don’t seriously believe you genuinely think Frogs is scum here

~Nancy
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89719&start=1325

Someone maybe Penguin, since he was also in that game, tell me what you think? My gut is getting scumpinged off the charts by Roden here.

I think if he were town here, he’d probably be extremely pissed at Frogs for wrongly scumreading him but his response to Frogs’ read on him here looks more like deflecting scum bravado to me than genuinely outraged town.
Nancy/Yume/Mastina hydra

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”