armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:25 pm

Post by armlx »

Thar, I never voted Randomgem in the first place though....
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Yea, you did vote theinternet though...

*twilight zone*
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

A faction has fulfilled its win condition.
End of game scene forthcoming.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

End of Game:

"We have received word from our government. The Narn and EarthForce diplomatic offices have both been utterly decimated. Neither poses a threat to our immediate plans."

"I'm still uneasy about this. Shouldn't we be helping the Narn and the other races in their fight against the Shadows and Vorlons?"

"Bah, who cares about them? WE will rule this galaxy now... together."

Meanwhile, two ships slink off into the void... one piloted by an alien disappointed that he could not preserve legends, the other ecstatic that she may yet get a chance to bring the galaxy down from within...

MacavityLock, Ta'Lon,
Vorlon Operative
/
Narn
Goon. Lynched Day 3
cr3t1n, Pak'ma'ra Ambassador,
Anti-Shadow
/
League of Unaligned Worlds
Member, throttled Day 3
DrippingGoofball, Michael Garibaldi,
Shadow Operative
/
EarthForce
Godfather, slaughtered Day 3
pacman281292, Catherine Sakai,
Army of Light
/
EarthForce
Member, Drained Day 3

"Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future…and it changed us. It taught us that we have to create the future, or others would do it for us. It showed us that we have to care for one another, because if we don't, who will? And that true strength sometimes comes from the most…unlikely places. Mostly though, I think it gave us hope—that there can always be new beginnings…even for people like us." - Susan Ivanova (last lines of Babylon 5)

The
Minbari
(Delenn, played by Kinetic; Lennier, played by Knight of Cydonia; and Neroon, played by Natirasha) have fulfilled their win condition ("All EarthForce players and all Narn players must die") as have the surviving
Neutral Survivors
(Jha'Dur, played by forbiddanlight and a Soul Hunter, played by VisMaior) have also fulfilled their win condition ("You win if you are alive when another faction fulfills its win condition.").

Kinetic, Knight of Cydonia, Natirasha, forbiddanlight, and VisMaior have won Babylon 5 Mafia: Severed Dreams!

Mod notes/etc. coming ASAP (note my V/LA).
Last edited by Tarhalindur on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
User out of ambit.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:36 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Those rat-finks Minbari!!! Criminy, my scumbuddies and myself didn't have a prayer, having to be rid of all these army of light players, AND the other scumteam!!!

Good job Minbari. But I hate you.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:37 am

Post by VisMaior »

YESS!
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:38 am

Hey we roleblocked Natirasha, why, that failed?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

I will say this now: you are EXTREMELY lucky that the game didn't end on Day 1, given what the Cult's win condition actually was.
Last edited by Tarhalindur on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey we roleblocked Natirasha, why, that failed?
Nope - you just didn't take into account that there were TWO remaining Neutral Survivors with kills, and both targeted a separate EarthForce player (forbiddanlight killed you, VisMaior killed pacman).
User out of ambit.

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Hooray! Huzzah!
Shame me hopes that you would all foget me in my V/LA didn't work out.
Still, a win is a win.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:46 am

The Neutral Survivors had kills, ugh....

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:49 am

Post by armlx »

Told you.

And what happened to my kill on the last night?
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:51 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

DrippingGoofball wrote:The Neutral Survivors had kills, ugh....
Well, one was technically an SK and the other could win by killing (or helping lynch) enough specific players (including you, I might add)...
armlx wrote:Told you.

And what happened to my kill on the last night?
Guess who had the untargetable ability today?
User out of ambit.

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:51 am

Tar: was it possible for more than one non-Survivor win condition to be activated at the same time? i.e. couldd Minbari, Survivors and Vorlons have won together?
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Tar: was it possible for more than one non-Survivor win condition to be activated at the same time? i.e. couldd Minbari, Survivors and Vorlons have won together?
I could have sworn I'd already answered this question earlier (the answer is "yes", by the way).
User out of ambit.

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:53 am

Post by malthusis »

Was I paranoid? or was Mana_Ku a miller? I still can't believe you guys lynched Mac for a win.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:05 am

MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:13 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Ha! I warned you guys.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:51 am

Post by The Internet »

Good game. I thought we were well on track to winning (I and SSK were the other shadows), but then the minbari win out of the blue (I guess we didn't count the race right). The survivors were also an epic curveball. I think I'm gonna be talking about this game for a while( though maybe not the supreme anticlimax)
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:53 am

Thanks for handing me the win, Macavity - scum working together, for the greater good - MY good. XD
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:01 pm

MacavityLock wrote:Ha! I warned you guys.
I know you did but from my vantage point, we had to be rid of all Vorlons and all AoL - no mean feat, and a highly improbable outcome at best.

MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Well, I didn't know it at the time, but the 1/1/1 theory was wrong. I was definitely going to be the lynch target on Day 3 to test it out. So basically, I knew that the only way I could possibly survive was to point out what would happen if I died. Long view, people, long view :}

Honestly, I feel kind of crappy about how I played. I'm sure it came off a smug and insufferable, and that's not usually the type of person I am. Anyway, I was stuck in a crappy position, and tried to make the best of it.

Congrats, Minbari and survivors. You deserved it. Especially the survivors.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Roles:

"It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?"

Welcome to Babylon 5 Mafia: Severed Dreams,
PLAYERNAME
. You are
Lorien
. When you awakened from your sleep on Z'ha'dum, you were saddened to see that the Shadows and Vorlons were still fighting each other - and you despaired at the younger races doing the same.

You are a
Cult of Pacifism Leader/Neutral Survivor
As a Cult Leader, you may recruit a player each day. If you fail, you will be informed of your failure. If you succeed, the recruited player will gain the Cult win condition in addition to his original win conditions and you will be informed of this. Your recruit will not be informed why he has gained a new win condition, nor will he be informed that his new win condition is the Cult win condition. Cult members may not talk to other cult members unless a special ability allows it.

Other than your abilities as Cult Leader, you have the following special abilities:

Cult Leader Safeclaim
- You know that
Jeffrey Sinclair
is not in the game and is a safeclaim for you. If he were in the game, his alignment faction would be Army of Light (win condition: All Shadow Operatives and Vorlon Operatives must die) and his racial faction would be Minbari (win condition: all Earthforce and Centauri players must die). You also know that if Lorien were pro-town in this game, his alignment faction would be Army of Light (win condition: All Shadow Operatives and Vorlon Operatives must die) and his racial faction would be Babylon 5 (win condition: all Earthforce and Minbari players must die).
Cult Leader Falseclaim
- At any time, you may send me a role name and a list of abilities. If you do, I will send you a fake role PM using the given role name and abilities.

You win if you fulfill any one (1) of the following win conditions:

Cult of Pacifism Win Condition:
You win when a day ends in No Lynch, or nothing can prevent the same.
(If a majority of players are Cult at the beginning of the day, then the day automatically ends in No Lynch and the Cult wins. Cult recruits will be given this win condition under the name "New Win Condition" and without this reminder text.)

Neutral Survivor Win Condition:
You win if you are alive when another faction fulfills its win condition.

Please confirm via return PM.
"You and the rest of your kind take blind comfort in the belief that we are monsters, that you could never do what we did. The key ingredient in the anti-agapic cannot be synthesized. It must be taken from living beings. For one to live forever, another one must die. You will fall upon one another like wolves. It will make what we did pale by comparison. The billions who live forever will be a testimony to my work. And the billions who are murdered to buy that immortality will be the continuance of my work. Not like us? You will become us."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Jha'dur, Deathwalker
. You want a special vengeance for the fall of your race thirty years ago - you want the rest of the galaxy to die by each others' hands.

You are a
Serial Killer/Neutral Survivor
. Each day, as the lone member of an anti-town faction, you may send in a kill on another player.

In addition to you abilities as a Serial Killer, you have the following special abilities:

Bulletproof Vest
- The first kill attempt made on you will fail.
(This ability triggers after roleblocks, redirects, and activated protective roles have resolved.)

Serial Killer Safeclaim
- You know that
Stephen Franklin
is not in the game and is a safeclaim for you. If he were in the game, his alighnment faction would be Army of Light (win condition: All Shadow Operatives and Vorlon Operatives must die) and his racial faction would be Babylon 5 (win condition: all Earthforce and Minbari players must die).
Serial Killer Falseclaim
- At any time, you may send me a role name and a list of abilities. If you do, I will send you a fake role PM using the given role name and abilities.

Serial Killer Win Condition:
You win when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

Mod Notes:
- Kill method is "slaughtered".
"The soul we save: not all, only the special ones. Leaders, thinkers, poets, dreamers, blessed lunatics."

PLAYERNAME
. You are a
Soul Hunter
. You have been sent on a mission to preserve the souls of several important individuals on Babylon 5, including your own.

You are a
Neutral Hitman/Neutral Survivor
. You have the following special abilities:

Soul Preservation
- Each day, you may kill a player other than yourself. You may use this ability at most three times during the game.
Hitman Safe Claim
- You know that
Marcus Cole
is not in the game and is a safe claim for you. If he were in the game, his alighnment faction would be Army of Light (win condition: All Shadow Operatives and Vorlon Operatives must die) and his racial faction would be Babylon 5 (win condition: all Earthforce and Minbari players must die).
Hitman Falseclaim

Hitman Win Condition:
You win if you have a hand in the death of any three of the following five characters: Delenn, Lennier, Michael Garibaldi, Alfred Bester, and Lyta Alexander. Should you succeed in fulfilling this win condition, you will immediately remove yourself from the game.
(You have a hand in the death of a player if either of the following conditions were met: you were voting for them at the time of their lynch or you killed them directly with Soul Preservation.)

Mod Notes:
- Kill method is "drained".
"I was. I'm better now."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
John Sheridan
. Your love for Delenn brought you back from the dead, so surely it will let you save this station now...

You are a
Army of Light/Babylon 5 Unkillable Lover
. You have the following special abilities:

Unkillable
- You cannot be killed by any conventional means (lynch or killing role).
(You are still vulnerable to modkills. If you would be lynched, instead the vote count will be reset.)

Lover
- You are a Lover with
Delenn
(played by
PLAYERNAME 2
). You know her alignment faction to be Army of Light and her racial faction to be Minbari, and you may talk with her outside of the thread at any time. Should she die for any reason, however, you will commit suicide out of grief.
(This ability is not a conventional means of death and therefore bypasses your Unkillable ability).

Army of Light Win Condition: All Shadow Operatives and Vorlon Operatives must die.

Babylon 5 Win Condition: All Earthforce and Minbari players must die.

"And just one more thing. On your trip back, I'd like you to take the time to learn the Babylon 5 mantra: "Ivanova…is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova…is God."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Susan Ivanova
. As the officer responsible for keeping Babylon 5 running during the current crisis, you have several special abilities that may help you in the fight against the operatives.

You are a
Army of Light/Babylon 5 Super Jack of All Trades
. You have the following special abilities.

Madame Airlock
- Once during the game, you may kill another player. This is a Rapid Action - Kill.
(This ability resolves immediately after it is submitted).
Great Machine
- Once during the game, you may use the Great Machine of Epsilon 3 on another player. That player's role PM, minus factional abilities, will be posted in the thread. This is a Rapid Action - Investigation.
(Factional abilities include factional kills, names of scum partners, safeclaims, and falseclaim abilities. This ability resolves immediately after it is submitted.)

Lockdown
- Once during the game, you may roleblock every player in the game.
(This ability has priority over every other action in the game. If a limited-shot ability is blocked by this ability, the player with that ability will not be charged a shot.)

You may only use one (1) ability per day.

Army of Light Win Condition: All Shadow Operatives and Vorlon Operatives must die.

Mod Notes:
- Kill method is "thrown out an airlock".
"Captain? They're pissed."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Lyta Alexander
. Though you do not serve the Vorlons yourself, your experiences with Kosh have led you to feel sympathy for them, and you have decided to use your power to help show the superiority of Order.

You are a
Anti-Shadow/Babylon 5 Cop
. You have the following special ability:

Read Mind
- Each day, you may look into the mind of another player. You will discover their alignment faction and racial faction.
(For reference, your alignment faction is Anti-Shadow and your racial faction is Babylon 5.)

Anti-Shadow Win Condition: All Shadow Operatives and Neutral Survivors must die.

Mod Note: Gets "No Result" if roleblocked, gets "No Result" if she targets a telepath (telepaths are Lyta, Bester, Ivanova, and Lorien).
"Oh, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra. But…it's an imperfect world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it!" - John Sheridan

PLAYERNAME
. You are the
Pak'ma'ra Ambassador
to Babylon 5. You sympathise with the goals of the Vorlons and wish to prove the superiority of Order.

You are a
Vanilla Anti-Shadow/League of Unaligned Worlds Member
. You have no special abilities.

Anti-Shadow Win Condition: All Vorlon Operatives and Neutral Survivors must die.

League of Unaligned Worlds Win Condition: All Centauri and Babylon 5 players must die.

"Every great fall begins with a single mistake."

PLAYERNAME
. You are the
Drazi Ambassador
to Babylon 5. You were sent here to try to preserve peace, but you have ulterior motives.

You are a
Vorlon Operative/League of Unaligned Worlds Roleblocker
. Your fellow Vorlon Operatives are
Lennier
, the
Vorlon Godfather
, played by
PLAYERNAME 2
, and
Ta'Lon
, a
Vorlon Goon
, played by
PLAYERNAME 3
. You may talk privately with your fellow Vorlon Operatives at any time so long as you are alive. Each day, the Vorlon Operatives may choose to send one of their own to kill a player
(
PLAYERNAME 2
will need to send in a PM with the Vorlon Operative kill choice and the player making the kill)

Other than your abilities as a Vorlon Operative, you have the following special ability:

Block and Awe
- Each day, you may roleblock another player.
(You may Vorlon kill and roleblock at the same time.)

Vorlon Operative Win Condition: All Shadow Operatives and Army of Light players must die.

League of Unaligned Worlds Win Condition: All Centauri and Babylon 5 players must die.

Mod Notes:
- Kill method is "neck snapped".
- armlx was Cultified Day 1 (he gained the Cult win condition in addition to his original win conditions)
"The Universe speaks in many languages but only one voice. A language which is not Narn or Human or Centauri or Gaim or Minbari. It speaks in the language of hope." - John Sheridan

PLAYERNAME
. You are the
Gaim Ambassador
to Babylon 5. You were sent here to help preserve peace in the galaxy, but you have ulterior motives.

You are a
Shadow Operative/League of Unaligned Worlds Goon
. Your fellow Shadow Operatives are
Michael Garibaldi
, the
Shadow Godfather
, played by
PLAYERNAME 2
, and
Londo Mollari
, the
Shadow Roleblocker
, played by
PLAYERNAME 3
. You may talk privately with your fellow Shadow Operatives at any time so long as you are alive. Each day, the Shadow Operatives may choose to send one of their own to kill a player
(
PLAYERNAME 2
will need to send in a PM with the Vorlon Operative kill choice, if any, and the player making the kill)

Other than your abilities as a Shadow Operative, you have no special abilities.

Shadow Operative Win Condition: All Army of Light members and Vorlon Operatives must die.

Mod Notes:
- Kill method is "throttled".
"I don't know. But I think the last guy got thirty pieces of silver for the same job."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Michael Garibaldi
. In this particular timeline, you were brainwashed into becoming an agent of the Shadows shortly after the fall of Z'ha'dum, so you're now working to ensure their victory here.

You are a
Shadow Operative/EarthForce Godfather
. Your fellow Shadow Operatives are the
Pak'ma'ra Ambassador
, a
Shadow Goon
, played by
PLAYERNAME 2
, and
Londo Mollari
, the
Shadow Roleblocker
, played by
PLAYERNAME 3
. You may talk privately with your fellow Shadow Operatives at any time so long as you are alive. Each day, the Shadow Operatives may choose to send one of their own to kill a player
(You will need to send in a PM with the Vorlon Operative kill choice, if any, and the player making the kill)

In addition to your abilities as a Shadow Operative, you have the following special abilities:

Godfather Immunity
- If a player attempts to ascertain your alignments, they will be told that your alignment faction is Army of Light and your racial faction is EarthForce. Any other kind of investigation on you will give a negative result.

Shadow Operative Win Condition: All Army of Light members and all Vorlon Operatives must die.

EarthForce Win Condition: All Minbari and all Babylon 5 players must die.

Mod Notes:
- Kill method is "shot".
"Just a guess, Mr. Allan, but I'd suggest the word you're looking for is "door". Now, please notify the Captain that I'm here. I need to meet with him and the rest of the Command staff ASAP. I assume my usual quarters in the brig are available? I've grown so attached to the place."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Alfred Bester
. You had the blind luck to wind up on this station during a major crisis, and you're using it to further some personal interests - namely, those of the Psi-Cops, EarthForce, and Chaos.

You are a
Anti-Vorlon/EarthForce Cop

Read Mind
- Each day, you may look into the mind of another player. You will discover their alignment faction and racial faction.
(For reference, your alignment faction is Anti-Vorlon and your racial faction is EarthForce.)

Anti-Vorlon Win Condition: All Vorlon Operatives and Neutral Survivors must die.

Mod Note: Gets "No Result" if roleblocked, gets "No Result" if he targets a telepath (telepaths are Lyta, Bester, Ivanova, and Lorien).
"Tennyson? Jeff, you've been caught on that one since the Academy! What's it take to drag you into the 23rd century?"

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Catherine Sakai
. You wound up here due to an change in the timeline, and you've decided to fight for the future of the galaxy.

You are a
Vanilla Army of Light/EarthForce Member

"Why
not
? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is
behind
me. You are in
front
of me. If you value your lives,
be somewhere else
."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Delenn
. Your love for John Sheridan has led you this far, and it may yet save this station from the flames.

You are a
Army of Light/Minbari Lover

Lover
- You are a Lover with
John Sheridan
(played by
PLAYERNAME 2
). You know his alignment faction to be Army of Light and his racial faction to be Babylon 5, and you may talk with him outside of the thread at any time. Should he die for any reason, however, you will commit suicide out of grief.

Minbari Win Condition: All EarthForce and all Narn players must die.

"Faith manages."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Lennier
. Usually you are thought of as a reasonably loyal assistant to Delenn, but in this particular timeline you wound up becoming an agent of the Vorlons trusted for his ability to go unnoticed.

You are a
Vorlon Operative/Minbari Godfather
. Your fellow Vorlon Operatives are the
Drazi Ambassador
, the
Vorlon Roleblocker
, played by
PLAYERNAME 2
, and
Ta'Lon
, a
Vorlon Goon
, played by
PLAYERNAME 3
. You may talk privately with your fellow Vorlon Operatives at any time so long as you are alive. Each day, the Vorlon Operatives may choose to send one of their own to kill a player
(You will need to send in a PM with the Vorlon Operative kill choice and the player making the kill)

Other than your abilities as a Vorlon Operative, you have the following special ability:

Godfather Immunity
- If a player attempts to ascertain your alignments, they will be told that your alignment faction is Army of Light and your racial faction is Minbari. Any other kind of investigation on you will give a negative result.

Vorlon Operative Win Condition: All Shadow Operatives and Army of Light players must die.

Mod Notes:
- Kill method is "stabbed in the back".
"You talk like a Minbari, Commander. Perhaps there was some small wisdom in letting your species survive."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Neroon
. As a high-ranking member of the Warrior caste, you have come to fulfill the objectives of your leaders - uphold Order as best you can.

You are a
Vanilla Anti-Shadow/Minbari Mutator

Mutator
- Each day, you will gain an ability of the mod's choice. That ability will be available for you to use for the duration of the day.

Your current Mutated ability is:

Mutated Ability: Untargetable
- for the duration of Day 1, any ability that targets you will fail to resolve.

Anti-Shadow Win Condition: All Shadow Operatives and Neutral Survivors must die.

Mod Note: Neroon's Mutator follows a five-day rotation as follows...

Day 1:
Mutated Role: Untargetable
- For the duration of Day 1, any ability that targets you will fail to resolve.
Day 2:
Mutated Role: No Ability
- For the duration of Day 2, you have no special abilities
Day 3:
Mutated Role: Vigilante
- Once during Day 3, you may kill another player.
Day 4:
Mutated Role: Redirector
- Once during Day 4, you may choose a player and a second player. Any action the first player makes will be redirected to the second player.
Day 5:
Mutated Role: Roleblocker
- Once during Day 5, you may roleblock another player. Any action that player makes will fail to resolve.
Day 6:
- For the duration of Day 6, any ability that targets you will fail to resolve.
Cycle repeats until end of game if needed (Day 6 is Untargetable, Day 7 is No Ability, etc.)

- Kill method is "knocked out".
"All my life, I have been responsible only for myself. When I risk, I risked alone to avoid making others pay the price for my mistakes. They want me to show them another way. What if I show them the wrong way? What if they come to me not because of the lesson, but because of the teacher? I worry, Ta'Lon, that my shadow may become greater than the message."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
G'Kar
. As a well-meaning
man
Narn (thanks to your musings in the brig), you've decided to use your skills as a judge of character to help save Babylon 5.

You are an
Army of Light/Narn Gunsmith

Judge Character
- Each day, you may investigate a player. You will learn whether that player has the ability to kill.

Narn Win Condition: All Centauri and all League of Unaligned Worlds players must die.

Mod Notes: Gets positives on Ivanova, Bester, Lyta, Londo (of course), the Gaim Ambassador, the Drazi Ambassador, Ta'Lon, Neroon, and Lord Refa.
"Five or six…hundred…thousand."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Ta'Lon
. Ostensibly G'Kar's loyal diplomatic attache, you're actually a traitor bent on bringing down Babylon 5.

You are a
Vorlon Operative/Narn Goon
. Your fellow Vorlon Operatives are the
Drazi Ambassador
, the
Vorlon Roleblocker
, played by
PLAYERNAME 2
, and
Lennier
, the
Vorlon Godfather
, played by
PLAYERNAME 3
(
PLAYERNAME 3
will need to send in a PM with the Vorlon Operative kill choice and the player making the kill)

Other than your abilities as a Vorlon Operative, you have no special abilities.

Narn Win Condition: All Centauri and all League of Unaligned Worlds players must die.

Mod Note:
- Kill method is "beaten to death".
"Wait, what's the Narn Bat Squad doing in the game?"

PLAYERNAME
. You are a
Narn Bat Squad Leader
. You've made the jump from fanon to canon (minus your trusty bat) to help support the cause of Chaos.

You are a
Anti-Vorlon/Narn Member

Anti-Vorlon Win Condition: All Vorlon Operatives and Neutral Survivors must die.

"Isn't it strange, G'Kar? When we first met I had no power and all the choices I could ever want. And now I have all the power I could ever want and no choices at all. No choice at all."

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Lando Mollari
. The Shadows have blackmailed you (through several of your past misdeeds) into helping them destroy Babylon 5.

You are a
Shadow Operative/Centauri Roleblocker
. Your fellow Shadow Operatives are the
Pak'ma'ra Ambassador
, a
Shadow Goon
, played by
PLAYERNAME 2
, and
Michael Garibaldi
, the
Shadow Godfather
, played by
PLAYERNAME 3
(
PLAYERNAME 3
will need to send in a PM with the Vorlon Operative kill choice, if any, and the player making the kill)

Other than your abilities as a Shadow Operative, you have the following special ability:

Block and Awe
- Each day, you may roleblock another player.
(You may Shadow kill and roleblock at the same time.)

Shadow Operative Win Condition: All Army of Light members and Vorlon Operatives must die.

Centauri Win Condition: All Narn and League of Unaligned Worlds players must die.

Mod Note:
Kill method is "poisoned".
"I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I would look up at your lifeless eyes and wave like this. Can you and your associates arrange this for me, Mr. Morden?"

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Vir Cotto
. As an idealistic, if naive, Centauri, you've decided to help in the fight to save Babylon 5.

You are a
Army of Light/Centauri Member

Centauri Win Condition: All Narn and League of Unaligned Worlds players must die.

"You walked away from the greatest power I have ever seen! And now you expect me to do the same? They are the key to my eventual rise to the throne! Why would I abandon them?"

PLAYERNAME
. You are
Lord Refa
. Though not an operative yourself, you have committed yourself to the Chaos ideals of the Shadows in the hopes of gaining power.

You are a
Anti-Vorlon/Centauri Mutator

Mutator
- Each day, you will gain an ability of the mod's choice. That ability will be available for you to use for the duration of the day.

Your current Mutated ability is:

Mutated Ability: Roleblocker
- Once during Day 1, you may roleblock another player. Any action that player makes will fail to resolve.

Mod Note: Neroon's Mutator follows a five-day rotation as follows...

Day 1:
Mutated Role: Roleblocker
- Once during Day 1, you may roleblock another player. Any action that player makes will fail to resolve.
Day 2:
Mutated Role: Redirector
- Once during Day 2, you may choose a player and a second player. Any action the first player makes will be redirected to the second player.
Day 3:
- For the duration of Day 3, any ability that targets you will fail to resolve.
Day 4:
Mutated Role: No Ability
- For the duration of Day 4, you have no special abilities.
Day 5:
Mutated Role: Vigilante
- Once during Day 5, you may kill another player.
Cycle repeats until end of game if needed (Day 6 is Roleblocker, Day 7 is Redirector, etc.)

- Kill method is "assassinated".
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Actions:

Day 1:

0: Vorlon Operatives send armlx to kill Darox (succeeds)
0: Shadow Operatives send MafiaSSK to kill dybeck (succeeds)
1: VisMaior - Soul Hunter - uses Soul Preservation on Natirasha (fails, untargetable, 2 shots left)
2: Empking - John Sheridan - has no active abilities
3: malthusis - G'Kar - uses Judge Character on [hp]leaves (Dangerous)
4: Kinetic (rep. MBPikamon) - Delenn - has no active abilities
5: Cybele - Lennier - has no non-Mafia special abilities
6: MafiaSSK - Gaim Ambassador - has no non-Mafia special abilities
7: armlx - Drazi Ambassador - uses Block and Awe on [hp]leaves
8: Darox (rep. seraphim) - Lorien - recruits armlx (succeeds)
9: forbiddanlight - Jha'dur - uses Serial Killer kill on Mana_Ku (fails, RBed)
10: populartajo - Ta'Lon - has no non-Mafia special abilities
11: Mana_Ku - Lyta Alexander - uses Read Mind on Kinetic (fails, RBed)
12: Natirasha - Neroon - has no active ability today (Untargetable)
13: veerus - Susan Ivanova - uses Great Machine on RandomGem
14: The Internet - Londo Mollari - uses Block and Awe on Mana_Ku
15: DrippingGoofball - Michael Garibaldi - has no non-Mafia special abilities
16: cr3t1n (rep. Blitzer) - Pak'mara Ambassador - has no special abilities
17: pacman281292 - Catherine Sakai - has no special abilities
18: RandomGem - Vir Cotto - has no special abilities
19: [hp]leaves - Alfred Bester - uses Read Mind on malthusis (fails, RBed)
20: dybeck (rep. soaperguy29) - Narn Bat Squad Leader - has no non-Mafia special abilities
21: farside22 (rep. Tovarish) - Lord Refa - uses Roleblocker on forbiddanlight

Day 2:

0: Vorlon Operatives send armlx to kill veerus
0: Shadow Operatives send MafiaSSK to kill malthusis
1: VisMaior - Soul Hunter - does not use Soul Preservation
3: malthusis - G'Kar - uses Judge Character on Mana_Ku (fails, RBed and killed)
5: Knight of Cydonia (rep. Cybele) - Lennier - DEAD
7: armlx - Drazi Ambassador - uses Block and Awe on malthusis
8: Darox (rep. seraphim) - Lorien - DEAD
9: forbiddanlight - Jha'dur - uses Serial Killer kill on Mana_Ku
10: MacavityLock (rep. populartajo) - Ta'Lon - has no non-Mafia special abilities
11: Mana_Ku - Lyta Alexander - uses Read Mind on armlx (fails, RBed and killed)
12: Natirasha - Neroon - has no active ability today (No Ability)
13: veerus - Susan Ivanova - does not use an ability
14: The Internet - Londo Mollari - uses Block and Awe on Mana_Ku
19: [hp]leaves - Alfred Bester - does not use Read Mind
20: dybeck (rep. soaperguy29) - Narn Bat Squad Leader - DEAD
21: dybeck II (rep. farside22 who rep. Tovarish) - Lord Refa - does not use Redirector

Day 3:

0: Vorlon Operatives send armlx to kill dybeck II (fails, untargetable)
0: Shadow Operatives send MafiaSSK to kill cr3t1n
1: VisMaior - Soul Hunter - uses Soul Preservation on pacman281292 (s1 shot left)
3: malthusis - G'Kar - DEAD
5: Knight of Cydonia (rep. Cybele) - Lennier - DEAD
7: armlx - Drazi Ambassador - uses Block and Awe on Kinetic
8: Darox (rep. seraphim) - Lorien - DEAD
9: forbiddanlight - Jha'dur - uses Serial Killer kill on DrippingGoofball
10: MacavityLock (rep. populartajo) - Ta'Lon - DEAD
11: Mana_Ku - Lyta Alexander - DEAD
12: Natirasha - Neroon - does not use Vigilante (roleblocked regardless)
13: veerus - Susan Ivanova - DEAD
14: The Internet - Londo Mollari - uses Block and Awe on Natirasha
19: [hp]leaves - Alfred Bester - DEAD
20: dybeck (rep. soaperguy29) - Narn Bat Squad Leader - DEAD
21: dybeck II (rep. farside22 who rep. Tovarish) - Lord Refa - no active abilities (Untargetable)
User out of ambit.

veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by veerus »

sigh... totally didn't expect to get killed in N2. N3 was going to get locked down too.
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”