hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Cape90 »

If toog is mafia, I am just suspecting people that don't try day 1 only to actually become helpful day 2. Happened with Pooky after all. Not interested in exploring that until later
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3100, Cape90 wrote:If toog is mafia, I am just suspecting people that don't try day 1 only to actually become helpful day 2. Happened with Pooky after all. Not interested in exploring that until later
It is bothering me with how little Toog is being discussed
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3037, Toogeloo wrote:I was setting up a Supersaint claim on Day 1 and Day 2, mostly to see how scum would react if I were ever to be pushed as a mis-elim, but I am a VT. I feel like I should be pretty town read at this point after Pooky's flip and my insistence on MT town since Day 1 and not faltering on either.

I'dlove to see the angles scum will take to try and mis-elim me at this point.
also Toog apparently claims VT
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3099, Cape90 wrote:Titus is trying to kill more VT claims LMFAO. Titus not wanting to kill in the 3 power role counter claims is very telling they want to milk VT deaths as much as possible, which by default probably means Luke is town if Titus is wolf.

About Enchant, they hammered the vote on Malcolm over 2 days in advance. Town love playing anti-town so my money is on Enchant just being town for that reason, but theoretically, sounds like a silly reason to clear someone.
I am working through some of that.

I think the only way Enchant is scum is with Titus.
Enchant is verified invest only which matches what Titus claims.

So I think Enchant and Marci are pretty much lock town atp. At minimum Enchant is a not an elim candidate.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If you think I am scum after Pooky's flip, I'd love to hear why. Go back and read Day 2 and tell me that I push Pooky scum before it's popular after sheeping him all of day 1, and then vehemently fight Mathblade over it when Math didn't want to flip Pooky.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3104, Toogeloo wrote:If you think I am scum after Pooky's flip, I'd love to hear why. Go back and read Day 2 and tell me that I push Pooky scum before it's popular after sheeping him all of day 1, and then vehemently fight Mathblade over it when Math didn't want to flip Pooky.
<< As proven this dude = idiot d1
Also claims crow eater but that doesn’t show up on a role card for some reason
*gobble gobble*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Premise 0: 9 players alive, schadd post.
Premise 0a: I am town (for those of you not me this can be premise 1a)
Premise 1b: Marci was not visited by Not Mafia. This makes Marci likely town.
— Exception: Not Mafia was blocked by an odd night RBer or Marci has some weird normal role I can’t think of. Odds 5%. Mech confidence 95% Marci town.
Premise 1c: Enchant visited Marci. No one counter claimed so if Enchant did not visit scum then a scum buddy visited Marci which would be odd. Not seeing benefit unless looking to deep wolf. 98% Enchant town

Conclusion: Townblock Enchant, Marci, Me.

Premise 0d: 4 scum existed in game with Datisi and 16 players. 4 scum is usually a reasonable assumption.
Assumption 1: There are 3 (or more) scum alive.
Conclusion from prior information: There is a 50% chance (or more) of scum in Titus, Johnny, Luke, Cape, Toog, Maria (In no particular order)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3028, Titus wrote:
In post 3027, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3026, Titus wrote:
In post 3025, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3024, Titus wrote:Math, you should confirm whether or not you got a result.
I agreed to enchant’s plan. I will wait until others have claimed.
Enchant's claim details you outing your result after everyone claims. It doesn't state whether you claim you got one. You should as it would limit fake claiming no?
I said my target yesterday.

If I state whether or not I have a result it tells others what to claim or not claim.

The order exists for a reason.
Everyone else's actions were already locked. This is likely a stall manuever to see what others claim first. I can't force it but I think you're scummy here. My action is already locked. It's not like my result will change and I'm the one you allegedly had a problem with and I couldn't have visited Maria.
Suspicion: Titus was scared of a guilty on Maria. Seemed a bit of subconscious.
Prior suspicion: Titus was not a rolecop.
Fear: Titus put together about Enchant having a double and used my result to guess n3 voyeur on Enchant and Maria did the kill.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1992, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:afteer my.last game.i guess i don't have that same drive after falling flat for getting pushed.
kinda out of this game so imma claim im.loyal bg, if theres a vig this can combo nicely.
I can create a clear potentially and yeah.

I'd like to get STD and i can BG pooky tonight
Premise: BCG/Johnny threatened to protect Pooky.
Hypothesis mixed with thread conjecture: BCG is DkKoba.
Meta belief: DkKoba is a strong Unity + gambit player.

Premise 2: Maria and BCG were on Pooky wagon early.
Premise 3: Titus was counter wagon to Pooky.

Fear: Scum were bussing low PR Pooky designed to get Titus credit.
Supporting fact: Frogster was killed being a rolecop. Titus claimed limited shot rolecop meaning that Frogster was a threat to scum. But for some reason Titus was not?

EoD 3 wagon:
MalcolmTucker (6): MariaR, Lukewarm, Not_Mafia, Cape90, marcistar, Enchant
Lukewarm (3): MalcolmTucker, Titus, Toogeloo
Enchant (1): JohnnyFarrar
marcistar (1): MathBlade

Unless the team is exactly Johnny Toog Titus there is a scum (or more) on Malcolm.

Odd Titus was not on Malcolm.

Not Mafia, Marci, and Enchant likely town from prior premises.

Maria R, Luke, or Cape90 likely contains a scum.

Based on this, probably 1 goon and 2 PR power roles alive.

This I think is damning for BCG/Johnny and Titus.

I think the main issue is if Johnny is town then scum didn’t fear a rolecop after Frogger died.

I think Titus has to be scum regardless of Johnny’s alignment but Johnny town points to it more.

Tldr I am pretty sure looking at VCs and old players of Johnny and Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

However, I am unsure of the vanillas here which could be goon.

I also find Titus’s check of Enchant incredibly sus when it was vocalized in thread we wondered how many shots Johnny is.

My suspicion is that Johnny lied and Titus couldn’t also lie unless they both endgamed.

I suspect she doesn’t think they end game.

So her strategy is to push back on the obvious that Johnny is scum here hoping to buy a day.

My
guess
is Titus slipped due to exhaustion but that could be wine.

The riskier play strategically is Titus but I feel more sure of her scum based on scum killing NM.
The smarter play strategically is Johnny who likely is scum protection from the vig for other roles and a fake inno to the town rolecop.
Maria is the extremely risky play here who might have been slipped by Titus

Gun to my head that’s my solve.

It’s critical role night so not much else tonight from me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3089, Titus wrote:Lol Cape's scum.

Moving on.
Titus, are you just calling everyone who suspects you scum?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3092, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 0, schadd_ wrote:Enchant
JohnnyFarrar
Lukewarm
Cape90
Titus
Toogeloo
MathBlade
marcistar
MariaR
With 16 original players that's, what, 5 scum? 4? So we might be in Elo right now?

Ok I'll start with Enchant
I saw Math comment on the alignment split too on current page -- the alignment split is mod confirmed
In post 1, schadd_ wrote:there are 12 town and 4 mafia.
With pooky out, that means there are 3 scum left
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3099, Cape90 wrote:About Enchant, they hammered the vote on Malcolm over 2 days in advance. Town love playing anti-town so my money is on Enchant just being town for that reason, but theoretically, sounds like a silly reason to clear someone.
Have you ever played with Enchant before? He hammers almost every wagon that hits e-1, I have seen him describe himself as "like not_mafia" lol

So, hammers from him are pretty nai

That being said, I feel like the way he used his PR and took charge at start of day to confirm his, maths, and titus's roles looked pretty town motivated, so :shrug:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3112, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3099, Cape90 wrote:About Enchant, they hammered the vote on Malcolm over 2 days in advance. Town love playing anti-town so my money is on Enchant just being town for that reason, but theoretically, sounds like a silly reason to clear someone.
Have you ever played with Enchant before? He hammers almost every wagon that hits e-1, I have seen him describe himself as "like not_mafia" lol

That being said, I feel like the way he used his PR and took charge at start of day to confirm his, maths, and titus's roles looked pretty town motivated, so :shrug:
Technically Titus’s isn’t * See above case where she could have slipped.

Enchant is confirmed invest and confirmed me invest
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3107, MathBlade wrote:Suspicion: Titus was scared of a guilty on Maria. Seemed a bit of subconscious.
Fear: Titus put together about Enchant having a double and used my result to guess n3 voyeur on Enchant and Maria did the kill.
It feels unlikely that Titus just guessed Night 3 Vouyer, when all she would have had to go on was him claiming to be a duplicate invest and having a guilty at start of day -- especially since Vouyer is less likely to ever find a guilty then tracker, so that would seem like the more likely guess, or at least a valid guess -- making guessing at all pretty risky.

After getting Enchant right, I feel like Titus is most likely a rolecop, regardless of her alignment
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3114, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3107, MathBlade wrote:Suspicion: Titus was scared of a guilty on Maria. Seemed a bit of subconscious.
It feels unlikely that Titus just guessed Night 3 Vouyer, when all she would have had to go on was him claiming to be a duplicate invest and having a guilty at start of day -- especially since Vouyer is less likely to ever find a guilty then tracker, so that would seem like the more likely guess, or at least a valid guess -- making guessing at all pretty risky.

After getting Enchant right, I feel like Titus is most likely a rolecop, regardless of her alignment
Fair enough. I can see that.

I just find her saying Maria really pinging me. It sticks out. Hence Maria is my wild card.

Titus and Johnny are much more likely.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like to me, Titus not checking Johnny to me is a scum claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I’d go with either of these two imho but want to see what others think.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I feel like Titus's positioning around Johnny feels off in general.

Like, she was fighting against Johnny's elim yesterday, and pushing for mine
In post 2785, Titus wrote:No reason to elim a loyal bg claim. Matching BCG's target with Math confirms BCG and that target as sharing alignments. No match means different alignments.
But is now trying to set it up such that if Johnny is killed and flips scum, then she gets her preferred elimination.
In post 3079, Titus wrote:If we do lim Johnny and it flips scum, I want Luke tomorrow. No questions asked.
Like, she is simultaneously trying to keep johnny from going over, but also setting up for a johnny scum flip.

----

And there is her interactions with Johnny getting the shots wrong.
In post 2931, Titus wrote:
In post 2930, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Wait is Enchant serious then? Why does Mal have votes?

I have 1 shot
Remaining?

immediately catching that it was not what we all thought it was before the claim, but then just not actually seeming to care, and instead start trying to play around him having his shot and where it could go, instead of focusing on the discrepency, and sorting that before trying to use it.
In post 2945, Titus wrote:If BcG has his shot, then he should be the one to be confirmed. We can confirm BcG as the same or differing alignment as someone else. Math can voyeur it.
And in a scum!johnny, scum!Titus world, this idea is to say that johnny is targetting me with a loyal ability, and then have Math vouyer me. Once johnny does not show up as visiting me - johnny claims that he did not get a result, and together they get to say that that is a guilty on me.

Yeah, johnny dies next, but after his flubbed claim, forcing a miselim with him before he goes down seems like the strategic choice.
In post 3090, Titus wrote:
Johnny is likely a flubbed the claim scenario and thus must be eliminated before elo.
And even when you get to her positioning today, she is saying that because his claim did not line up he needs to die before elo, but like also, today is the day before elo, and she is not actually trying to kill him, or push the idea that he needs to die, which makes this line feel hollow.

----

Like regardless of the situation, she is just trying to force out a miselim because we are close to elo at this point
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

It feels like there is a pretty solid consensus on johnny and titus + 1

Like, that is my solve, maths solve, Toogs solve, and cape's solve, right?

Maria and Marci and Enchant, where do each of you stand on Johnny and Titus?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3100, Cape90 wrote:If toog is mafia, I am just suspecting people that don't try day 1 only to actually become helpful day 2. Happened with Pooky after all. Not interested in exploring that until later
You mean the 2 people who voted together all the time and didn't try day 1 are prob mafia? Gasp.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

Titus villa John could go over and prob wolf
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3120, MariaR wrote:
You mean the 2 people who voted together all the time and didn't try day 1 are prob mafia? Gasp.
I know shocker.

People have been saying that Toog has been towny, but besides the fake claim stuff, not sure I see it, but because there is counterclaim city going on, maybe it's best to get that resolved.

Lukewarm seems to almost be in the position I am in right now with Luke saying
In post 3118, Lukewarm wrote:Like regardless of the situation, she is just trying to force out a miselim because we are close to elo at this point
Which does seem worrying since Lukewarm has quite literally suspected me since he came into the game and Titus definitely seems like they have sights set on me and by day 3, I sure wasn't that towny and I was a force behind all 3 misvotes.
In post 3110, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3089, Titus wrote:Lol Cape's scum.

Moving on.
Titus, are you just calling everyone who suspects you scum?
Like this comment makes me rather paranoid
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3112, Lukewarm wrote:Have you ever played with Enchant before? He hammers almost every wagon that hits e-1, I have seen him describe himself as "like not_mafia" lol

Well, I think I like what MathBlade is saying about Enchant as much as I don't like him almost hard clearing people.

But I also just think that mafia would be more likely to keep POE as open as they can instead of restricting themselves unless Math is hard-defending his maf partners, but if there are literally 2 scum claiming voyeur with all of these roles, yeah lol I wouldn't buy that anyways.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3116, MathBlade wrote:Like to me, Titus not checking Johnny to me is a scum claim.
What's your opinion on my "Hero Solve?"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”