Mini 693 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia (OVER)

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:16 am

Post by malthusis »

Zoneace's defense is starting to show some major holes as well as there's no reason to doubt Pesco's results, so I'm going to
Vote Zoneace
(As an add on to his scummy proof, I can't also think of any sage besides Nabooru who would be scummy or slightly insane).

I'm starting to think that SSK is more likely a anti-town or neutral role instead of pro-town one (Link is plausible, but he could easily be a child) or a role in the form of Lain Iwakura from MS2 (Though I haven't seen any evidence to prove that)

Mod: If SSK is banished, will he count as gone for win conditions?

Good question. - Tar
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:51 am

Post by raider8169 »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
raider8169 wrote: As no one else has counter claimed to be Link I think that is solid. My vote stands for the time being but how why would the mask of truth say you are scum?
Besides MafiaSSK, you mean, right? It is certainly plausible that he is Link.
Good point, without him posting or doing anything I forgot he was even in the game. I guess it is possible for him to be link. As I have no clue on how to unbanish him I do not think we will know. Either way though if Zoneace flips town then we know who must me scum right?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by malthusis »

Isn't it sort of obvious? Once someone switches it to the future, he'll probably come out.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by raider8169 »

malthusis wrote:Isn't it sort of obvious? Once someone switches it to the future, he'll probably come out.
Maybe so, I sort of like it in the past. We had no night kills.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by iLord »

Vote: ZONEACE

"Maybe I'm a miller" is about the only thing scum can say, other than attacking or counterclaiming the cop. If ZONEACE turns up town, then Pesco's in hot water for tommorrow, so it's a weak gambit for scum.

I need to read over ZONEACE's "defense" more clearly, but right now my read it is caught scum.

SP's post came off as really sketchy, and I'll read over and elaborate later - I'm sort of pressed for time.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

this is all quickly becoming a sad farce. First off
SilverPhoenix wrote:
ZONEACE wrote: You claimed "maybe I'm a miller" was a standard response. I have never seen that used (i'll admit its may have been used in games ive not been in) and I've never used it. Therefore IT'S NOT STANDARD.
ZONEFACE wrote:I can think of a few explanations that wouldn't even relate to relevant Role info i would have been given, and those are, he's not sane/the mask isn't trust worthy or I'm a miller (possibly just in the past, or maybe at all times.)
What a direct contradiction. Tell me exactly what you mean by your earlier comment.
How is that a direct contradiction? Before this game I've never seen someone accused of being scum saying, "hey. maybe i'm a miller". THERE IS NO CONTRADICTION THERE BUT GOOD TRY.
ZONEFACE wrote:Well, frankly we don't know what it said. He has said 2 different things. First he said the mask showed him i had a guilty conscience. Then he said the mask showed him I was thinking I was scum.

I can think of a few explanations that wouldn't even relate to relevant Role info i would have been given, and those are, he's not sane/the mask isn't trust worthy or I'm a miller (possibly just in the past, or maybe at all times.)

But its useless to speculate about that until we get a more solid indication of what exactly the mask said about me. Is it that I feel guilty (or have a strong feeling of guilt, which wouldn't necessarily indicate someone being scum) or that I was thinking, "oh hey, I'm scum"

On a more relevant note, I retract my day one suspicions of iLord. I'm fairly certain that was just an overreaction to perceived combativeness on my part.
I like that defense, except for what you find the "most relevant". How is that relevant? Someone accuses you of being scum and you distance yourself from a previous argument you made? That isn't the best thing to do if you were town at all. Makes me believe more that you are scum.
Umm, what? I never said "most relevant" so putting that in quotes doesn't work. My retraction of my suspicion of iLord was more relevant that the other things i was saying because the other things were speculation about what was going on. But my supsicion of iLord i realized was likely incorrect and therefore it was more relevant to explain that than it was to speculate about why the claimed Link got some sort of negative investigation result on me.

Look whatever, you guys want a claim fine. I'm Rauru, the Sage of Light. I have a limited vigilanted ability in both realms because i possess the hero's bow and some(limited) light arrows. In the past I also have a tracking ability, and iLord didn't do squat yesterday. I also have a passive ability in the future but I'm going to choose not to reveal that right now.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

BTWs I'm at Lynch-1, just so we're all aware where we are.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

"Moooooooooo! What a nice song... It reminds me of the pasture... That song makes me feel so good, I can produce a lot of milk! Have some of my refreshing and nutritious milk!" - a random cow

andersonw has been prodded. As this is his second prod, he has also received an Official Warning for Rule 15 violation. - Tar

The Seventeenth Vote Count (aka the "Down, Left, Right, Up, Down, Left, Right, Up" Vote Count):

Vote Count:

andersonw (0)
ZazieR (rep. letsbefriends) (0)
Natirasha (0)
malthusis (0)
ooba (0)
SilverPhoenix (0)
iLord (0)
ZONEACE (6) - Pesco47, raider8169, Natirasha, malthusis, iLord
Pesco47 (0)
raider8169 (0)

Not Voting (5): andersonw, ZazieR, ooba, SilverPhoenix, ZONEACE

Votes required to lynch: 6

FoS Count:

andersonw (1) - ZONEACE
ZazieR (rep. letsbefriends)
Natirasha (1) - SilverPhoenix
malthusis (1) - Pesco47
ooba
SilverPhoenix (1) - ZazieR (rep. letsbefriends)
iLord (1) - Pesco47
ZONEACE (1) - andersonw
CoheedCambria09
Pesco47
raider8169

Current Deadline:
November 25, 2008 at ~6:00 P.M. (GMT -6)
First Mod Deadline Review:
November 18, 2008 at ~6:00 P.M. (GMT -6)

Lynch count has been reached.
It is now TWILIGHT. Any player with an outstanding action should send it in to me now.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Does someone have 2 votes because i only see 5 people voting for me.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

nevermind, apparently matlhius has 2 votes.

WELL THANKS FOR LYNCHING ME WITHOUT GIVING ME AN OPPURTUNITY TO FULLY CLAIM GUYS THAT WAS REALLY FRIGGING SWELL OF YOU.

assclowns.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:04 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

Twighlight means you can still spew BS for us. Not that it matters because Rauru does NOT give Link the Light arrows, therefore you are lying.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Pesco47 wrote:Twighlight means you can still spew BS for us. Not that it matters because Rauru does NOT give Link the Light arrows, therefore you are lying.
where exactly did i say that Rauru gave link the light arrows?

RIGHT I DIDN'T

yay for idiots.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

Why would you have them arrows to begin with? Where's your 'fullclaim' that we didn't give you time for?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Pesco47 wrote:Why would you have them arrows to begin with? Where's your 'fullclaim' that we didn't give you time for?
too late now.

and again, WHERE DID I SAY I GAVE LINK THE LIGHT ARROWS?

please, show me, since you've said that's what i said i did.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by ZazieR »

That's not the case Pesco. I also have an item which isn't the item of my character during the game.

I'm only bothered that the lynch happened so fast. I went offline and came online this morning and saw that he was lynched. I want Malthusis to be more careful with his double vote.
ZONEACE wrote:assclowns.
Assclowns?
No! EVIL clowns :twisted:
Although he is saying it aggressively, I also don't like it that some players, especially the player already mentioned, didn't give him the chance to fullclaim.
Ignore the ''R''
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:19 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

Btw, this jackass attitude of yours here is certainly not getting you any sympathy. Even though it's valid scum play, keep it within limits so we can all have a fun game without personal attacks.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:23 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

i wouldn't have to act like ajackass if the town didn't play like a retarded lab monkey and run up the vote count without giving people a chance to claim.

but then agian, you continue to lie about the information you have and what other people are saying so i can't expect you to understand.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:25 pm

Post by ZazieR »

ZONEACE, it's pretty simple right now. If you're town, you give your final thoughts instead of going on with your discussion with Pesco. If you're scum, discuss further with Pesco.
I gladly want to hear your thoughts if you're town and use them the next day, but then you have to give them. And yes, I agree with you that the others shouldn't have lynched you that soon. But that's not a reason to post like that.
Ignore the ''R''
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

In reference to what items I have, I felt the light arrows being anywhere near Rauru is an inconsistent event because Link gets them from Zelda.

It's twighlight and instead of whining about being lynched, he doesn't want to give us information to work with. If you don't want to be helpful then keep quiet and play dead.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

why should i give information when YOU LYNCHED ME WITHOUT GIVING ME AN OPPURTUNITY TO FULLY CLAIM

You broguht this on yourself. I don't help people who screw me for no reason.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

Sigh dude. go to sleep and hopefully you'll feel better in the morning.

By your last post we can pretty much confirm you are scum and have no intention of helping town.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by ZazieR »

ZONEACE, the reason for your lynch was because some players didn't want to discuss Pesco's result. This should have happened. But you're still part of the town, if you are town, and if you want to win you can better give some information or your thoughts. This isn't a good reason to not give information.
One of the rules here says that you have to play like you want to win. If you're town, you're breaking this rule. So give them, otherwise I'm disappointed in both those players, but also in you for playing like this if you are a townie.
If you're scum, I won't care about it.
Ignore the ''R''
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

My reaction has noting to do with my alignment. I would react this way to what happened no matter what.

This is why playing here is so frustrating, NO ONE PAYS A DAMN BIT OF ATTENTION. It makes the game no fun when people refuse to even TRY to give people the oppurtunity to claim.

If I'm town, I screwed out of the ability to claim and save myself and prove I'm a Power role. If I'm scum i got screwed out of the ability to claim and save myself and convince you I'm a power role.

It jsut makes the whole game seem pointless if we aren't going to allow people to make strategic decisions and instead just quick lynch them day two off the questionable claim of ONE PERSON with no proof of anyhting other than they haven't been counter claimed.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:11 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

You're overstepping the limits of acceptable acting here. If you don't like the place then GTFO. Nobody forced you to be here and we don't have to put up with your angst.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:49 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Pesco47 wrote:You're overstepping the limits of acceptable acting here. If you don't like the place then GTFO. Nobody forced you to be here and we don't have to put up with your angst.
shut the fuck up nub

alright

lick me you useless twat.

when you've been her longer than like a week you can tell me to GTFO.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”