A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:16 am

Post by T-Bone »

If I'm wrong then feel free to disregard Yume, I have no beef with you attributing that point to Mathblade.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Whelp I read it as me so I responded as such
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They / Them / Theirs

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:19 am

Post by MMR »

In post 860, mastina wrote: Same story here.
I know FA has a night/day difference between her towngame and scumgame, same way StD did back then.
I am pretty sure that I know which is which, at 90%, same as back then for StD.
But I haven't had the time to do the research YET. It took weeks, closer to MONTHS, for me to find the time to do that for StD.

And here, it hasn't been weeks closer to months for FA, now, has it?
So, I WILL do the research. When I have the time. I just haven't yet, because, y'know.
Too much rl shit.

I'm pretty sure that this is the scum half for FA tho.
I see. Thanks for explaining.
But why have a meta read before the research?
I mean why SR FA based off meta that you're not sure on and say that you're 90% sure.
I don't really get why you've based a read on FA off this when you could've waited for the research and read FA on her content until then.
But then, maybe this is just a playstyle clash.
-Rubella
Hydra of Ircher, Roden, and RH9
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:36 am

Post by professotic »

So Mastina still continuing to ignore me is being noted.

@Yume
I want to resolve your slot/alignment.

What’s your reasoning for voting me.
I noticed you are sheeping Mastina on me.
But what is
Your
reasoning for wanting me executed.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:36 am

Post by professotic »

Like I get you think Mastina is a good player and you like her on a personal level or what not.

But what inspired you to want to vote me and why do you believe I am a wolf?
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Yume »

In post 954, professotic wrote:Like I get you think Mastina is a good player and you like her on a personal level or what not.

I have none yet. If you knew me as a player, you would know this.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Yume »

In post 950, T-Bone wrote:If I'm wrong then feel free to disregard Yume, I have no beef with you attributing that point to Mathblade.
It was directed towards everyone in general.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 955, Yume wrote:
In post 954, professotic wrote:Like I get you think Mastina is a good player and you like her on a personal level or what not.

Why did you post a hypno wolf to vote prof unless you scumread prof.

If you do why?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 917, Yume wrote:Vote prof.

The Hypnotoad compels you to.
Specifically here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bunnyonce
Bunnyonce
Goon
Bunnyonce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Bunnyonce »

Today's update:
In post 737, mastina wrote:
In post 338, Bunnyonce wrote:Maybe mastina would like to finally confirm for us if she thinks FA is in her scum or town meta?
I already did, repeatedly.

My stance on FA I really don't get why y'all don't understand it, I'm being as clear as I can.
[...]
I am
pretty
sure that this meta is FA's scum one. So I am
pretty
sure that FA is scum. I KNOW she has a night/day difference between the town/scum metas, can SEE the difference in live time. But I'm rusty on FA and can't FOR SURE remember it, in spite of being pretty sure it's the scum meta.
What I meant is that maybe you could have gone and verified which for sure which FA meta we were in. You've said you are busy, which is fine.

I also think this post makes it a bit better as you say you're
pretty sure
this is FA's meta. Your original post, as far as I remember it, sounded a lot less certain, I read it almost like you had no clue which FA meta this was and were pretty much taking a stab in the dark.
----
Don't really think the supposed "scumslip" mastina caught MathBlade on amounts to much, but I still find the rest of MathBlade's posting different enough tonally from the little I remember that I'm a bit suspicious. Math, do you think there might be an explanation for this? Heads up, I've only skimmed some parts of your discussion with mastina because it's quite long, sorry if I've missed anything.

Will talk to Greeting about this slot anyway.
----
I also think furtive looks townier from his recent posting. Maybe I'm too quick to townread based on the slightest evidence that he's scumhunting, especially since I guess he knows we are watching him, but a read's a read. Will also talk to Greeting about this slot.
----
I'm also back to townleaning FA.

-Aisa
We are Greeting (he/him, they/them) and Aisa (she/her, they/them).
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:34 am

Post by MMR »

In post 941, Yume wrote:
In post 940, Yume wrote:
In post 937, MathBlade wrote:
In post 934, Yume wrote:And if you truly think she is wrong, then explain WHY you think she is wrong. Like, list all of the reasons each and every player she called scum aren't scum. You think none of them are actually scum? Prove it!

And I know what your next post will be 'I am not gonna do that because I am right and I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else yadda yadda yadda'. Which would be the exact shit you're accusing her of.
Okay the simple answer:
1) I have been working to build a town block with people since the start of the game. It’s incredibly important I do.
2) My meta read on FA is in direct discrepancy with Mastina and it’s that she’s likely town.
3) I have been collaborating with TBone throughout the game phase and I like what I am getting back.

Mastina’s reads are unexplained where you can see I have been desperately trying to back seat this game and note agreement constantly.

Her scumreads are literally all my TRs.

I called professor town and the wagon would dissolve and I was right.

Like the game is literally matching every expectation I have if my reads are correct

Mastina is a bunch of “cuz I said so”
Not good enough for me. Explain why you townread each of them, and explain it thoroughly.
And by that, I mean that I want at least one reason you think each of them is town, not this broadsweep shizz.

What I mean is, do a '[name] is town for X, Y and Z reasons'. Can you do that?
This is an absolute bonkers demand from someone who didn't start playing the game until ten minutes ago. You get the effort you give.

-Measles
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 959, Bunnyonce wrote:Today's update:
In post 737, mastina wrote:
In post 338, Bunnyonce wrote:Maybe mastina would like to finally confirm for us if she thinks FA is in her scum or town meta?
I already did, repeatedly.

My stance on FA I really don't get why y'all don't understand it, I'm being as clear as I can.
[...]
I am
pretty
sure that this meta is FA's scum one. So I am
pretty
sure that FA is scum. I KNOW she has a night/day difference between the town/scum metas, can SEE the difference in live time. But I'm rusty on FA and can't FOR SURE remember it, in spite of being pretty sure it's the scum meta.
What I meant is that maybe you could have gone and verified which for sure which FA meta we were in. You've said you are busy, which is fine.

I also think this post makes it a bit better as you say you're
pretty sure
this is FA's meta. Your original post, as far as I remember it, sounded a lot less certain, I read it almost like you had no clue which FA meta this was and were pretty much taking a stab in the dark.
----
Don't really think the supposed "scumslip" mastina caught MathBlade on amounts to much, but I still find the rest of MathBlade's posting different enough tonally from the little I remember that I'm a bit suspicious. Math, do you think there might be an explanation for this? Heads up, I've only skimmed some parts of your discussion with mastina because it's quite long, sorry if I've missed anything.

Will talk to Greeting about this slot anyway.
----
I also think furtive looks townier from his recent posting. Maybe I'm too quick to townread based on the slightest evidence that he's scumhunting, especially since I guess he knows we are watching him, but a read's a read. Will also talk to Greeting about this slot.
----
I'm also back to townleaning FA.

-Aisa
The answer to your question is a resounding yes.

I have already said I am being strategic and wanted desperately to be a backseater and couldn’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:49 am

Post by MMR »

In post 227, Yume wrote:VOTE: professotic
In post 912, Yume wrote:Well, as for why I voted, I am sheeping mastina, plainly. Because while I still feel somewhat betrayed, at the end of the day, I still respect her skills.

We have a mountain of conversation to look through regarding Professotic's alignment, but none of it gets addressed. Instead we get "sheep Mastina with me or I'll get mad".

But Math has to thoroughly case every single one of his town reads or Yume will "disappointed".

Yume is not actually playing or solving, this just feels like a desperate attempt to save a scum buddy.

-Measles
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:52 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Scarfmanship Replaces Child of Fairies
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Scarfmanship »

eieio
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 962, MMR wrote:
In post 912, Yume wrote:Well, as for why I voted, I am sheeping mastina, plainly. Because while I still feel somewhat betrayed, at the end of the day, I still respect her skills.

We have a mountain of conversation to look through regarding Professotic's alignment, but none of it gets addressed. Instead we get "sheep Mastina with me or I'll get mad".

But Math has to thoroughly case every single one of his town reads or Yume will "disappointed".

Yume is not actually playing or solving, this just feels like a desperate attempt to save a scum buddy.

-Measles
I do feel that is somewhat the case yes. But this will serve as a good check to make sure I am not tunnelled and can serve as a last reads if I die. So I was probably going do that anyway. I kinda feel me Prof FA TBone are town block. I am warming up to you being in it too.

I want to put PPF there but I don’t think I can yet. I am still too worried about a Mastina PPF Yume or Mastina PPF Furtive team (if we have threes) mainly there’s just some things I struggle to swallow regarding them. Nancy has some good town moments though but I am paranoid as I was teaching her my scum tricks in Heroes and those are super hard to spot
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

Welcome and thank you for replacing in!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:56 am

Post by Scarfmanship »

Anything important happen yet?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 967, Scarfmanship wrote:Anything important happen yet?
I think your best to read the thread yourself.

The current event right now is Mastina is pushing me claiming that I am scum.

This is after I called her scum.

Her case is pretty bad (I am biased as I know I am town).

I would encourage you to form your own opinion on recent events so you can be read.

I would start with me and Mastina so you can keep up with the thread as you go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by professotic »

Welcome to the Game!
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by MMR »

In post 863, professotic wrote:Look idc how much you discredit your own wolf games, it doesn’t stop you from being a wolf using any excuse you can find to justify how you “aren’t a wolf”

Your entire meta shit this entire game is fake and wrong.
I'm a bit curious. How does this differ from mastina's other games? It seems like she does this kind of stuff every game.
In post 866, furtiveglance wrote:A few thoughts:
1) I like this votecount format, the lines between the wagons helps a lot.
2) 4 of my townreads are on Mastina but I don't think it's a good vote still. Pre-empting the 'why wouldn't scum get on' argument, I feel like they don't really need to.
3) Radical Rat's vote for T-Bone may be worth following because both slots seem to be null/scum for a lot of people, and they aren't on a team.
4) I was/am assuming 13/2/2 in terms of the numbers, maybe with a recruit or something. 11/3/3 seems too scumsided if both teams have a kill.
5) I would like more votes on Maid Cafe, but I'm also happy to lend traction to other wagons by voting: Radical Rat/T-Bone (preference T-Bone), Bunnyonce, Yume, Child of Fairies, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow or Enchant.
A voice of reason in a storm of conflict. Town.
In post 882, MathBlade wrote:
In post 881, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 879, MathBlade wrote:
In post 877, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 875, MathBlade wrote:
In post 874, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 873, MathBlade wrote:Clearly /sarcasm (obviously sarcastic)
Can you explain what role Mastina thinks you're crumbing? Do you know? Is this something I 'wouldn't understand'?
No I can’t.

I can however know she is incorrect in my role due to some posts she made.

Without outright claiming and explaining, I can’t explain more.
So you two definitely know each other are scum but can't say why.....and you both have the same mysterious and OP power role.
I have said why Mastina is scum. Several times and the fact there’s a wagon means I am doing a decent job.

And no. Mastina is arguing we have similar roles in order to try to get me to claim.

If we actually had similar roles she wouldn’t care and the problem takes care of itself.

Based on what she had said I find it highly unlikely we have the same role.
What if Mastina is a different power role and has misinterpreted your cryptic crumbs?
Possible but I find that unlikely.

She’s hyper focused on me to almost the exclusion of all else.

If she was a town power role I don’t think she plays this how she has.
This is a bad assumption.
In post 885, T-Bone wrote:
In post 730, MathBlade wrote:am on my phone exhausted after an extremely long day.

Post 18 doesn’t imply a 1-2 cult member team.

I don’t get why you’re highlighting it in bold. It’s a joke you sometimes do where you open as scum/town or a random alignment.

The 6 is considered weird because it’s oddly specific as previously explained
I am quoting this because this is a shorter post but know my next comment is in response to #729 and not Mathblade.

#729 is absolutely bonkers.

VOTE: Mastina

I might change it back to Radja as I catch up but this bad deed cannot go unpunished.
I don't disagree with this.
Town.
In post 948, MathBlade wrote:
In post 336, MathBlade wrote:
In post 44, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 19, mastina wrote:
In post 18, mastina wrote:REJOICE! For your SAVIOR is--oh, wait, this is a cult game, I shouldn't open with that. :shifty:

Hi I am a maso--oh, wait, this is a cult game, I shouldn't open with that. :shifty:

Hi, I am town. :)
(Okay but for real, I intend to be a BEACON this game, REVEALING the TRUE COLORS of all.)
shifty is patent protected btw. :shifty:
In post 34, Yume wrote:I am Talia. Believe it or not, it's true. As true as the fact that Aegon the Conqueror had two wives.
Who is talia?

This is fascinating though and I want to say it loud what most probably thought about too:
In post 22, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 20, furtiveglance wrote:Meg, is there any public information about Dusk/Dawn phases? Are they different?
Both Dusk and Dawn function as normal Mafia game eliminations, as well as Noon and Night function as normal mafia game night phases. They are functionally identical except they are distinct.
So it seems that Noon is the night phase for the Solar cult and the night is the night phase for the Lunar cult. In other words, based on flavor we can guess that the cults are even/off phase mechanically. But guess we'll see when we go

Anyways missed you, my friends. long time no see <3 been a while since I played a game here

VOTE: Bunnyonce
I like this post from FA here. Seems incredibly honest. Whether honest town or honest scum tbd but willing to give honest town for now.
Here you go.

I townread FA for getting into what I feel is mech spec that makes sense. It’s clean and concise and well laid out. It’s clear that it’s a hypothesis and not absolute. I can follow the premises made directly and I feel like I am in FA’s shoes.
Wow, this is a bad take!
In post 957, MathBlade wrote:
In post 955, Yume wrote:

Why did you post a hypno wolf to vote prof unless you scumread prof.

If you do why?
The answer is obvious.
In post 962, MMR wrote:

-Measles
This is typical from Yume. If anything, it's very slightly +Town for Yume.

I'm pretty sure most of my reads are in contradiction with my hydra partners' reads, which is fine, but I'm putting that out there. I'm not going to be overruling them because I'm not paying as much attention.
~Mumps
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by professotic »

So I think Enchant is town.

I was town twice in a game where Enchant was Town and the other where they were wolf.

They are more like their town game cause Enchant is more aggressive as a wolf IMO.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by professotic »

To answer MMR.

I don’t have meta on Mastina or at least don’t remember their Playstyle.
But regardless, I’m sure as town they make real reads and real thoughts so.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 915, professotic wrote:
In post 897, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 893, MathBlade wrote:I am thinking Mastina and furtive are teamed.
Mastina is town for me, T-Bone's vote is a scum pile-on.
Well your normally wrong on reads so this doesn’t surprise me.
Says the guy who faked a guilty in LOST!
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by professotic »

As I said Mastina has made fake reads/thoughts.
I have higher expectations for them as town.

Radical’s vote on them is actually a good look cause I agree with their reasoning quite allot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”