Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 168, professotic wrote:I don’t like this push.
It feels like you know you won’t be pushing us as a wagon further and is going to someone else.
You're not wrong, but also not for the reasons you're probably thinking.

I did ISO you earlier this morning, with the intent of forming a proper case, and found that I wasn't getting the same vibes I was when I made my vote. I was actually wondering if I might have mistaken you for someone else and voted the wrong slot, but haven't gotten around to doing that digging yet.

T-Bone's post just particularly stood out to me when I took a peek and I stand by my vote as of now.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 170, T-Bone wrote:
In post 155, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 151, T-Bone wrote:Mastina is probably scum but it's not worth it
In post 152, T-Bone wrote:Radja is probably scum and it is worth it!

VOTE: Radja
I haven't actually read most of the thread yet, forgot how daunting Larges can be, BUT this stuck out to me skimming the last page.

What defines "worth it" here? Because it sure sounds like either mastina's your buddy, or you're trying to make us think she is.

Either way,
VOTE: T-Bone
I define worth it, clearly.
Fair enough, so what is the definition you assign worth it?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 150, MMR wrote:
In post 147, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm probably overreacting.

Mastina is a slot I'd like to sort later. I think this is just what she does and if it's entirely random she's scum but if it makes some sense she's probably town. I am leaning toward the latter.
I don't think that you are overreacting.
definitely reads like shade, to me, coming from FA.
It's completely understandable and NAI to not understand the mech in a closed setup.
VOTE: FA
-Rubella
Let me remember to not respond to why I find something alarming next time someone asks me about it then? the statement can be NAI on its own but I didn't like the attitude shown in it so it was noted. In no context I said I scum read the slot for that so this by you is shading not what I said.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 153, MMR wrote:This is an atrocious waste of posts! Speaking of post count, someone remind me. Is there a post limit this game, and if so, what is it?
So you counting the mod posts now?
In post 153, MMR wrote:There's already been discussion around your slot, mastina, professotic, and Bunny... What more are you looking for?
For me to wake up and see 2 new pages in the game about variant topics that I can analyze and for the mod to not be bored again to post 6 times to make a top page vote count next time maybe?

MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They / Them / Theirs

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by MMR »

In post 177, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 150, MMR wrote:

Mastina is a slot I'd like to sort later. I think this is just what she does and if it's entirely random she's scum but if it makes some sense she's probably town. I am leaning toward the latter.
It's completely understandable and NAI to not understand the mech in a closed setup.
-Rubella
Let me remember to not respond to why I find something alarming next time someone asks me about it then? the statement can be NAI on its own but I didn't like the attitude shown in it so it was noted. In no context I said I scum read the slot for that so this by you is shading not what I said.
I'm not against you answering Bunny's question but I can't see what's wrong with STD's attitude.
And sorry for misinterpreting you. I thought that you were implying a SR on STD when you suggested his line could've been faked.
Hydra of Ircher, Roden, and RH9
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by MMR »

In post 179, MMR wrote:
In post 177, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 150, MMR wrote:

-Rubella
I'm not against you answering Bunny's question but I can't see what's wrong with STD's attitude.
And sorry for misinterpreting you. I thought that you were implying a SR on STD when you suggested his line could've been faked.
Above was me.
-Rubella
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I posted the line I find that post alarming in response to mastina's almost hard townread on the slot - implying that I don't see how such a thing could give her an almost locked town read on the slot when it can be easily faked. There is absolutely no context in which you could have misunderstood it as a scum read on the slot so I can't believe you with that.

STD's becoming hard defensive about it and not engaging with me when asked about other slots was in fact over reaction but yours attempt to create a wagon over it felt way more self-aware and intentional.

and again since its being questioned - what I find alarming:

- People chatting about some mech speculations in a closed setup
- Someone dropping a line with a I don't know and don't wanna know attidue like there is something to know to make it believable they are in a not giving a f state

The IDGAF state can be easily faked. Its absolutely not deserving for that townread and has to be monitored

MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:24 pm

Post by MMR »

In post 181, Frozen Angel wrote:I posted the line I find that post alarming in response to mastina's almost hard townread on the slot - implying that I don't see how such a thing could give her an almost locked town read on the slot when it can be easily faked. There is absolutely no context in which you could have misunderstood it as a scum read on the slot so I can't believe you with that.

STD's becoming hard defensive about it and not engaging with me when asked about other slots was in fact over reaction but yours attempt to create a wagon over it felt way more self-aware and intentional.

- Someone dropping a line with a I don't know and don't wanna know attidue like there is something to know to make it believable they are in a not giving a f state

The IDGAF state can be easily faked. Its absolutely not deserving for that townread and has to be monitored
I think that I get you now.
When I first read 138, I genuinely thought that you were trying to shade STD by accusing him of faking confusion when to me, he felt like he actually was lost.
I do agree with you that mastina's read on STD is a bit off. I don't feel like his content at the time when she made the read, was exactly that Towny.
UNVOTE: FA for now.
I need to reaccess my reads.
-Rubella
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:37 pm

Post by MMR »

Mumps thinks that we should go behind this wagon so I'll just place our vote here until I finish reaccessing my reads.
-Rubella
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:39 pm

Post by MMR »

@mod
I think that Child of Fairies needs to be prodded.
-Rubella
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:07 am

Post by mastina »

I realize I neglected this game tonight but I meant to get around to it, promise.

I can't tonight, I'm tired, hungry, need to take meds, ran out of fluids, am running on fumes, etc. So, apologies; will be here tomorrow. (At least I hope.)

Also need to make sure I don't miss doctor appointment and such so like.

I thought I had the time to play tonight, I did not actually, sorry, but will make up for it tomorrow (at least I hope).
In post 92, mastina wrote:{Past Present Future} (most locktown of locktown)
{Save the Dragons, Yume} (basically most, but need just a
bit
more from both to be sure)
{Radical Rat, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow (may be one lower)}
{Maid Cafe, MMR}

TOWNLEAN:
{furtiveglance}
{Enchant}
{T-Bone}

{Child of Fairies}
{Radja}

{Frozen Angel}
{Bunnyonce}

SCUM:
{Korina}
{professotic}

(Yes I am aware that's too few scum since the approximate amount should be 6, so I'm townreading slots I shouldn't be, but for
now
, this'll do.)
I will say that I don't think much will change from this list but I owe explanations of it and will obviously still need to refine it.
Bunnyonce
Bunnyonce
Goon
Bunnyonce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:41 am

Post by Bunnyonce »

VOTE: professotic

Probably my best scumread so far. Not the strongest, but I'm fairly confident there's enough odd stuff going on with this slot.

I've played with tictac briefly. Never played with ProfessorDrapion, but witnessed him play in Mini Normal 2280, which I hosted. They don't sign their posts, but from what I've read, I would estimate like 70-80% of content comes from tictac and only 20-30% comes from ProfessorDrapion. And this is the first thing that is off about this slot. In my experience, tictac has been less active than he is in his past games and ProfessorDrapion has been one of the most active in Mini Normal 2280. Even if his posts didn't give too much content, he was always kinda there. This activity pattern makes me think that they might have decided to let tictac lead the way and ProfessorDrapion take a step back.

I've had a bad vibe from
Enchant
's entrance post too. Obviously I know it was RVS, yadda yadda etc. But still, at the time
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
made , I thought this is a valid early read, and
professotic
(most likely the tictac head) coming after
Scarecrow
posting this was unwarranted (). Also, the vote itself (), RVS or not, came chronologically before the justification for it (). None of these two things would bother me so much individually, but in combination they are giving me en err vibe. So that's the second thing.

I don't buy the
furtiveglance
townread at all. In my experience, he's been quite active and actively scumhunting in his past games, and I get the feeling that he doesn't care that much about this game at all. This doesn't really warrant townreading him, especially with such confidence. That's the third thing.

~Greeting
We are Greeting (he/him, they/them) and Aisa (she/her, they/them).
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:17 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 172, professotic wrote:
In post 171, T-Bone wrote:You should sheep me Professor, all the top scumhunters are doing it.
No thanks.
I’m currently neutral on Radja, don’t got a read on them yet but there are others a find more wolfy.
Don't go breaking my heart
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:24 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 176, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 170, T-Bone wrote:
In post 155, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 151, T-Bone wrote:Mastina is probably scum but it's not worth it
In post 152, T-Bone wrote:Radja is probably scum and it is worth it!

I haven't actually read most of the thread yet, forgot how daunting Larges can be, BUT this stuck out to me skimming the last page.

What defines "worth it" here? Because it sure sounds like either mastina's your buddy, or you're trying to make us think she is.

Either way,
VOTE: T-Bone
I define worth it, clearly.
Fair enough, so what is the definition you assign worth it?
Are you winding me up or what? Or at least trying to anyway.

Mastina and I are masons I've caught you like a....rat in a trap.
:cool:

OOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:37 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Child of Fairies and Maid Cafe have been prodded
Imprefection is the spice of life.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:26 am

Post by professotic »

In post 186, Bunnyonce wrote:VOTE: professotic

Probably my best scumread so far. Not the strongest, but I'm fairly confident there's enough odd stuff going on with this slot.

I've played with tictac briefly. Never played with ProfessorDrapion, but witnessed him play in Mini Normal 2280, which I hosted. They don't sign their posts, but from what I've read, I would estimate like 70-80% of content comes from tictac and only 20-30% comes from ProfessorDrapion. And this is the first thing that is off about this slot. In my experience, tictac has been less active than he is in his past games and ProfessorDrapion has been one of the most active in Mini Normal 2280. Even if his posts didn't give too much content, he was always kinda there. This activity pattern makes me think that they might have decided to let tictac lead the way and ProfessorDrapion take a step back.

I've had a bad vibe from
Enchant
's entrance post too. Obviously I know it was RVS, yadda yadda etc. But still, at the time
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
made , I thought this is a valid early read, and
professotic
(most likely the tictac head) coming after
Scarecrow
posting this was unwarranted (). Also, the vote itself (), RVS or not, came chronologically before the justification for it (). None of these two things would bother me so much individually, but in combination they are giving me en err vibe. So that's the second thing.

I don't buy the
furtiveglance
townread at all. In my experience, he's been quite active and actively scumhunting in his past games, and I get the feeling that he doesn't care that much about this game at all. This doesn't really warrant townreading him, especially with such confidence. That's the third thing.

~Greeting
Um.
I’m pretty sure I’ve been making more content then TicTac.
I made the readslist.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i guess i'll take some time to try to articulate what bothered me about FA and we can go over it
In post 93, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 57, Save The Dragons wrote:I don't plan on learning the mechanics are they difficult
I actually found that alarming in different ways
this to me seems like fa is trying to sus me for something that reasonably should be a playstyle, nai thing that i said. I think town would recognize it and respond normally, while scum might jump on it as something that looks like it might have meat on it when it really doesnt.
In post 135, Frozen Angel wrote:1 - not unintrested, I'm asking and inviting for conversations to happen
i said uninterested because FA never made a comment since then about being alarmed and has been posting other content. it makes me think that "being alarmed" is not serious enough to warrant any sort of sorting behavior. Hence, FA just said that to throw shade and test the waters without having to get invested.
In post 135, Frozen Angel wrote:Your lack of awareness about what happened in game with such low content being posted right now sounds off-putting in ways
Despite shading me and then claiming she never did, she goes on to try to discredit me and my read by saying I have a lack of awareness.

Our discussion after is kind of meh, this is the meat and potatoes of my problem with FA. Someone please tell me, yes? no? bad? good? right? wrong? see it? don't see it?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:06 am

looking back at mastina's posts where she hands out scum/town reads like they're candy to trick or treaters
In post 49, mastina wrote:
In post 12, Maid Cafe wrote:UWU
In post 24, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: furtiveglance
Obviously Lunar is the superior cult, if we were to be in one
Town.
In post 5, Enchant wrote:I am Mafia Goon.
In post 6, furtiveglance wrote:Not saying I'm Cult, but if I was I'd be Solar.
In post 9, Save The Dragons wrote:Hiiiiii
In post 11, T-Bone wrote:VOTE: Enchant
Gottem boys and girls let's go.
Town?
In post 8, professotic wrote:who should we elim?
Scum?
yeah okay this one is mostly random, but i'm not hating the one on T-Bone and the one on professotic.
In post 90, mastina wrote:
In post 29, MMR wrote:VOTE: Scarecrow
-Measles
In post 34, Yume wrote:I am Talia. Believe it or not, it's true. As true as the fact that Aegon the Conqueror had two wives.
Town.
In post 27, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 18, mastina wrote:REJOICE! For your SAVIOR is--oh, wait, this is a cult game, I shouldn't open with that. :shifty:
Hi I am a maso--oh, wait, this is a cult game, I shouldn't open with that. :shifty:
Hi, I am town. :)
I laughed.
~Titus
I knew you'd appreciate it. <3
(Also town.)
In post 44, Frozen Angel wrote:Anyways missed you, my friends. long time no see <3 been a while since I played a game here
I just wish it were with you as town. </3
In post 33, Korina wrote:VOTE: enchant
Scum.
yeah ok these are mostly random. I like the one on Yume and maybe the one on Past Present and Future.

normally i'm just entirely baffled but maybe i think i get some of these.
In post 91, mastina wrote:
In post 57, Save The Dragons wrote:I don't plan on learning the mechanics are they difficult
Town.
In post 52, Bunnyonce wrote:Speaking for myself: the mechanical speculation and her enthusiasm seemed towny.
I guess you could argue that's a level 0 take, but whatever.
-Aisa
Scum?
i like these two as well. all the ones i like i can see coming from a place of town trying to solve. the rest could be random, i don't know.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Yeah I'm done with this

At this point, I'm kinda convinced that you're not reading the same game and are in another universe and I kinda don't find that alignment indicative as its pretty consistent

You need to stop taking stuff out of context for the start. Post 93 doesn't have that sentence alone. The post is in response to Mastinas hard townread on you. Also you need to pay more attention to the semantics used. I didn't sus you. I said I found something they are handing over a town read over alarming as it can be easily from scum and I went over that multiple times. You're pushing for that in isolation is purely discrediting and misleading about what I did.

That second part is pure misrepresentation. Since then I've been asked several times by at least 3 people about what was I found alarming and what I meant and I went over it at least 3 times. One was something you pushed and voted me for as you said I'm discrediting you in it. So you saying that I never went over it is practically laughable argument at this point.

There was no shading just you overreacting to a comment made against your "nothing of value - and honestly speaking garbage of a post originally" declaring it as alarming in opposed to someone giving you a hard town read for it in response to them and me explaining and elaborating on what I meant about it.

And I am not trying to say you have lack of awareness anymore. I'm pretty certain that you have no awareness at this point and I'm not going to even bother sorting your slot from here on out and will hope you or I get eliminated in some ways before I have to. This conversation in my opinion is over.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:12 am

that seems like an overreaction
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 182, MMR wrote:
In post 181, Frozen Angel wrote:I posted the line I find that post alarming in response to mastina's almost hard townread on the slot - implying that I don't see how such a thing could give her an almost locked town read on the slot when it can be easily faked. There is absolutely no context in which you could have misunderstood it as a scum read on the slot so I can't believe you with that.

I think that I get you now.
When I first read 138, I genuinely thought that you were trying to shade STD by accusing him of faking confusion when to me, he felt like he actually was lost.
I do agree with you that mastina's read on STD is a bit off. I don't feel like his content at the time when she made the read, was exactly that Towny.
UNVOTE: FA for now.
I need to reaccess my reads.
-Rubella
I just hated MMR jumping with gun - the wall post and the back track as they saw they will get hanged for misrep. I don't feel this is genuine at all

VOTE: MMR

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:14 am

you like missed the point every time so to call me the one who has no awareness is kind of gross actually but whatever, i wasn't really looking from anything from you I was asking other people if they see my case
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:17 am

Post by professotic »

In post 191, Save The Dragons wrote:"being alarmed" is not serious enough to warrant any sort of sorting behavior.
i think this is correct.
Hence, FA just said that to throw shade and test the waters without having to get invested.
this isn't. she said that in context of her read on mastina if i remember correctly.
i have a lot of minor thoughts that don't warrant writing about unless they become relevant in some other context also.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:18 am

the upside is i don't know if scum would make a post that disgusting so maybe i'm coming around to you being town
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:20 am

In post 93, Frozen Angel wrote:
I actually found that alarming in different ways
okay but she literally quotes my post and calls it alarming, how is that not throwing shade onto me specifically? she's not talking about mastina's read being alarming, she saying the fact that my half-jokey post that i'm not going to learn the mechanics is alarming. so what does alarming mean, if not that she's suspicious of me? yes, i get the fact that she explains it later, i'm talking about this moment in time, what am i supposed to take away from this post?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”