Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 250, Titus wrote:
In post 230, Charloux wrote:I wish what happened in my hood stayed in my hood...
So 4 clans, 5 scum. My current theory is that scum are in 3 clans, and preventing them from knowing who the strays are is the key to this game.
That means no saying who the clan members are and no saying who the leaders are.
@Dann,

Let's break this down.
Arbitrary assumption regarding scum being left out. Neon sign of scum being left out of a clan.
Lack of telling me to shut up when I announced I was a stray + lack of objection with many hood claims already suggests no urgency to deny scum essential information from their alleged pov.
There was a total lack of pushback on my belief that I was the sole stray.

It's not enough to cry slip, but it's close.
this is the case in thread i would agree with most right now

there’s a few more things to pile on top of it but they essentially only reinforce the point that char’s perspective doesn’t remotely line up with what they’re repping in the quoted post
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 298, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 297, Mistyx wrote:we have 5 so i think yours are just missing people so far

(me / bell / penguin / fire / ceph)
?
FA not you

i literally checked idk how i got that wrong
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

they are both ice-related
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

:shifty:
<(") | (")>
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 162, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 158, catboi wrote:
In post 156, fireisredsir wrote:first takes

- dann bell misty towny
- charloux FA eh maybe towny
- catboi SS hmm
- datisi marachu scummy

VOTE: datisi
why am i "hmm", and why is marashu scummy?
vibes

i thought the entrance felt light and jokey but since then you seemed kinda stiff and serious and like... quick to jump on things early in a way that i think of as more scummy for you

for marashu just gut something about the entrance felt off. like immediately going to snark as a reaction just doesnt feel right to me? i feel like the natural town response to something like that would be to be more inquisitive, it doesn't really feel sort-y
If anything I feel like I'm more jokey to begin the game as scum but meh no going to debate this. Me getting serious was p obviously a factor of the things I saw being posted.

I actually feel like the remark from Marashu was towny? Like, the whole paranoid world "did you post in the wrong pt?" suspicion seems way more likely to come from a townie, I don't think it's a thought that is very likely to occur to scum.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 302, fireisredsir wrote:they are both ice-related
I am no angel.
<(") | (")>
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 303, PenguinPower wrote::shifty:
this looks like a thing but it's really not i'm just stupid
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 306, Mistyx wrote:
this looks like a thing but it's really not i'm just stupid
<(") | (")>
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 204, Charloux wrote:
In post 199, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 193, PenguinPower wrote:But, Dr Worm wasn’t a really doctor. So you’re not really scrrrd.
SHARP PENGUIN. DO YOU WANT TO VOTE SOMEONE IN OUR CLAN TODAY?
STOP.GIVING.INFO.WHEN.WE.DONT.KNOW.MAJORITY.OF.SETUP.
VOTE: SCRRRRBEAR
In post 230, Charloux wrote:I wish what happened in my hood stayed in my hood...
So 4 clans, 5 scum. My current theory is that scum are in 3 clans, and preventing them from knowing who the strays are is the key to this game.
That means no saying who the clan members are and no saying who the leaders are.
But you had no problem with claiming your claim right away so why are you now acting like it's a bad thing?

Further, if scum are in the cleans they're going to
know
who the clan members are, so why would any of those identities be hidden?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 149, Marashu wrote:It was mainly snark and confusion on my end; I did think that it might be a PT slip but figured that scum would be more careful. I hadn't considered whether or not the scum PT would be open during pre-game. I was too busy trying to figure out if I was misreading the title of the Clan PT.

@Mods:
does the 200 post limit apply to all game threads (like the neighbourhoods) or just the public thread?
The 200 post limit applies only to the main thread.
(sorry for missing this earlier. my eyes are immune to little text and only notice strong bold text)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 304, catboi wrote:If anything I feel like I'm more jokey to begin the game as scum but meh no going to debate this. Me getting serious was p obviously a factor of the things I saw being posted.

I actually feel like the remark from Marashu was towny? Like, the whole paranoid world "did you post in the wrong pt?" suspicion seems way more likely to come from a townie, I don't think it's a thought that is very likely to occur to scum.
i mean i don't get that feeling from it at all tho?

like there isn't a town curiousness behind it, it doesn't come off as a serious paranoid wondering if he actually did post in the wrong PT. it's more of a sassy response, feels to me like poking fun at someone they know is town
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 310, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 304, catboi wrote:If anything I feel like I'm more jokey to begin the game as scum but meh no going to debate this. Me getting serious was p obviously a factor of the things I saw being posted.

like there isn't a town curiousness behind it, it doesn't come off as a serious paranoid wondering if he actually did post in the wrong PT. it's more of a sassy response, feels to me like poking fun at someone they know is town
Meh, I guess. I don't love the fact that he sort of walked the read back and basically treated it as unserious but I wouldn't vote him over it.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE COUNT 1.1[4]
Charloux
: Frozen Angel, Something_Smart, Titus, Mistyx
[2]
Marashu
: SCRRRDBEAR, Dannflor
[2]
Datisi
: Bell, fireisredsir
[1]
Bell
: PenguinPower
[1]
Dannflor
: Marashu
[1]
NorwegianboyEE
: Datisi
[1]
Cephrir
: catboi
[1]
Titus
: Charloux
[1]
Alisae
: Val89
[1]
Val89
: Alisae

[6]
Not voting
: NorwegianboyEE, KittyTacky, mastina, Cephrir, Shiro, Shiidaji

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to eliminate.

Day one ends in (expired on 2022-10-30 12:12:34).

MOD NOTES• have fun!

• let us know if you have any questions, or if something's wrong!

• a joint mod iso may be found here!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Omg I am not on a large wagon.

VOTE: marashu
<(") | (")>
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 311, catboi wrote:

Meh, I guess. I don't love the fact that he sort of walked the read back and basically treated it as unserious but I wouldn't vote him over it.
im kinda surprised you changed your mind that quickly tbh
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

VOTE: marashu

ig datisi is asleep anyway
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

I AM SUSPICIOUS THERE WILL BE A MECHANIC WHICH MAKES SOME CATS LEAVE AND FORM SKY CLAN.

In post 295, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 293, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 289, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scarrdbear who is in your group that you know of?
MARASHU, PENGUIN, CHARLOUX AND MYSELF. YOURS?
4 total? We also have 4, or at least i think we do. No idea if there’s more that haven’t checked in yet.
The 4th player hasn’t posted much so idk if we should reveal yet? Maybe give it some time to think about it.

Me / Alisae / Val / ??
In post 296, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok nvm it’s unanimous.
Our 4th member is Shiro.
I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY WE HAVE IN TOTAL. SHII, KITTY TACKY, AND MASTINA HAVEN'T POSTED YET. WE COULD BOTH HAVE ONE OF THEM? I FOS SHIRO/5TH PLAYER IN YOUR CLAN AND MARASHU/5TH MEMBER IN OURS. I TRUST EVERYONE ELSE BETWEEN OUR TWO CLANS.

IF EITHER OF OUR CLANS CAN NARROW DOWN A GOOD SUSPECT WITHIN OURSELVES PAST A 50/50 CHANCE, I WOULD LIKE TO WORK TOGETHER TO VOTE OUT THE DARK ONE. OTHERWISE (IF WE DON'T FEEL CONFIDENT WE WILL HIT A DARK ONE WITHIN OUR TWO GROUPS) I WOULD LIKE TO WORK TOGETHER TO REDIRECT THE VOTE TOWARD SOMEONE IN ANOTHER CLAN, AWAY FROM THUNDER CLAN AND WIND CLAN.
In post 304, catboi wrote:I actually feel like the remark from Marashu was towny? Like, the whole paranoid world "did you post in the wrong pt?" suspicion seems way more likely to come from a townie, I don't think it's a thought that is very likely to occur to scum.
NOTED
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 282, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:IF ALISAE TRUSTS NORWEGIANBOY AND VAL AND ALISAE ARE BOTH STARCLAN DUE TO THEIR IMPULSIVITY AND CONVICTION, WHO IS LEFT IN WIND CLAN? WINDCLAN SEEMS EASY TO TRUST OVERALL AND IS THE GROUP I FEEL SECOND-MOST-COMFORTABLE HUNTING DARK ONES IN.
I don't think impulsivity and conviction are towntells for Alisae but I do feel like the way they responded to Val's case on them was towny in that it has a dose of self-righteous townie indignation to it and I didn't really grok what Val's arguments were supposed to be. (I am admittedly biased because I'm happy to be in a game with Alisae again though)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by catboi »

This has the potential to be a really dumb read but Norwee seems relaxed, which I think is townie? He seemed pretty stressed out when he left the site and I think if he drew scum he'd be feeling a lot of anxeity but the way he's posting just feels like he's self-assured of his own innocence. Does remind me a bit of how he was playing in the game where I tried to shitpush him as scum.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 203, Dannflor wrote:I thought Val89 was fixated on something town is more likely to fixate on than scum

fireisredsir has a naturally scummy tone to his posts imo across both alignments, but i thought his justifications were reasonable

I think I need to see a larger volume of fire posts before I can really read him effectively

I do think he's like a little more performative as scum than town and so I liked him posting takes first and only explaining them when asked

Why did you pick out those posts specifically
THERE WAS NOT A DEEP REASON FOR THEIR SELECTION. MY FIRST IMPULSE WAS TO TOWNREAD THOSE POSTS BUT I DID NOT TRUST MY JUDGMENT AND REALIZED I WAS MORE CURIOUS HOW OTHERS FELT.

DO YOU USUALLY SCUMREAD SASSINESS OR ONLY IN THIS CONTEXT?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 319, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:DO YOU USUALLY SCUMREAD SASSINESS OR ONLY IN THIS CONTEXT?
it's more about the lack of what looks like trying to sort charloux off the interaction

the sass makes it look like he doesn't care about pressing further on it in a serious manner or like he's interested in determining charloux's alignment

sass on its own is probably generally something id be more likely to townread for most people
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 320, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 319, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:DO YOU USUALLY SCUMREAD SASSINESS OR ONLY IN THIS CONTEXT?
it's more about the lack of what looks like trying to sort charloux off the interaction

the sass makes it look like he doesn't care about pressing further on it in a serious manner or like he's interested in determining charloux's alignment

sass on its own is probably generally something id be more likely to townread for most people
I FEEL THIS, ACTUALLY. DO YOU AGREE WITH MY ASSESSMENT ON WIND CLAN?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm tunneled on Datisi and they haven't even posted since the last time.

SCRDB goes up a little. with one point of hesitation + unfamiliarity. Consider it an asterisk.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by catboi »

something_smart prob town, btw.

SCRRRRDBEARD feels town although I have no idea what a SCRDBR scumgame would look like

Fine with my vote being where it is.

pedit: dammit bell you're not supposed to say my reads before I do!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 321, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 320, fireisredsir wrote:

I FEEL THIS, ACTUALLY. DO YOU AGREE WITH MY ASSESSMENT ON WIND CLAN?
idk i haven't really been grouping reads in terms of clans

i don't feel like i have a confident read on alisae or norwee, i do lean town on val

alisae i at first kinda didn't like the response to val but after they explained i feel like i can see the thought behind it more. and it does make sense to have that reaction for someone who hasn't played with val before

norwee has been kinda background idk, nothing has really left an impression

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”