hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:30 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 955, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 947, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:VOTE: frog

ok just policy this
OMGUS amogus.

You:
1) scum flailed
2) trolled in a disruptive way
3) made weird votes
4) were opportunistic
5) gave me bad vibes
I feel like this from Kitty is spot on regarding BCG but then gives us the classic scenario of "would BCG be so obvious as to eliminate Kitty here?" It's giving me pause on the slot at least.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1225, MalcolmTucker wrote:I feel like this from Kitty is spot on regarding BCG but then gives us the classic scenario of "would BCG be so obvious as to eliminate Kitty here?" It's giving me pause on the slot at least.
Don't like this. IIoA in passive defense of BGC.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:35 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1012, Greeting wrote:Anyway, to be honest, I kinda lost the drive and willingness for gamesolving in this game. Like a baloon that has been deflating. If this new wagon on me builds up I’ll do a final readslist and then you can eliminate me, because I don’t think I’m going to do well in this particular game.

Or maybe I’m just scum who pretends to be disinterested? Up to you to decide.
Maybe being influenced by players I had TR'd scumreading this slot but I don't like this post at all. It feels sort of self-pitying play-wise in a way that's meant to make you feel bad for suspecting someone who claims they're just not feeling the game as town. It's pretty non-confrontational in a way you can see coming from scum who wants to seem reasonable and cooperative with everyone. Why's Greeting acting as if they're on the verge of elimination at what feels like essentially the start of a wagon here?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:36 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1226, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1225, MalcolmTucker wrote:I feel like this from Kitty is spot on regarding BCG but then gives us the classic scenario of "would BCG be so obvious as to eliminate Kitty here?" It's giving me pause on the slot at least.
What's IIoA?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:37 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I don't think it's passive at all. I'm known for a player who frustratingly and regularly pauses when it comes to reading others at times. I'm still running through the thread since I'd been gone but I'm genuinely intrigued to know what you think - Kitty outlines a pretty blatant, good case on BCG here, so I'm unsure if the kill is a bit obvious coming from scum, because eliminating someone who suspects you/has caught you is something scum are known for sometimes wanting to avoid.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:37 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Put it this way - I'm not sure you could read back posts from both me and BCG and see us as likely being paired.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:39 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1027, Charloux wrote:
@Mod :
I unvoted std, and didn't vote for malcolm

I only have 2 townreads right now and that's Frog and cape. Had a townread on fennec/furtive but it's been kinda fading over time. Not a fan of furtive so far.

My only scum read is Malcolm, and std by extension to him. Malcolm is on V/LA so no point in pushing him.

Maria, Pooky and Gamma/NM i will let be for today.

I'm up for a policy execution on BCG and toog. Toog turned his brain off and is just parroting. Hate BCG whole "Higher than thou" and "can't touch me" attitude following Gamma ban. His exe would bring the game some peace.

Titus, Greeting, Enchant, Kitty and Marci are null. I admit i haven't been paying much attention to Kitty and Greeting.
The priority right now should be me getting a read on Greeting, but the chance of me getting a townread strong enough that i refuse to vote is slim at best.
If i noticed anything scummy at a glance they wouldn't be null right now.
This feels really weak and scummy, almost blatantly so to a degree that's comical. One scumread on someone who was inactive, up for policy eliminations for pretty flimsy reasons in Toog's case especially and not much content in general despite being a lengthy post.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1228, furtiveglance wrote:
What's IIoA?
Information instead of analysis. MT doesn't say anything about what he thinks the night kill actually reflects, he just points out that it's a factor and leaves it hanging as some kind of implied counterpoint against Kitty's case being "spot on."

Pedit

I don't like him going after Charloux here either.

VOTE: Malcolm

I want Big Chungus dead D3 especially if this flips scum.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:41 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1231, MalcolmTucker wrote:
@Mod :

I only have 2 townreads right now and that's Frog and cape. Had a townread on fennec/furtive but it's been kinda fading over time. Not a fan of furtive so far.

My only scum read is Malcolm, and std by extension to him. Malcolm is on V/LA so no point in pushing him.

I'm up for a policy execution on BCG and toog. Toog turned his brain off and is just parroting. Hate BCG whole "Higher than thou" and "can't touch me" attitude following Gamma ban. His exe would bring the game some peace.

Titus, Greeting, Enchant, Kitty and Marci are null. I admit i haven't been paying much attention to Kitty and Greeting.
The priority right now should be me getting a read on Greeting, but the chance of me getting a townread strong enough that i refuse to vote is slim at best.
This feels really weak and scummy, almost blatantly so to a degree that's comical. One scumread on someone who was inactive, up for policy eliminations for pretty flimsy reasons in Toog's case especially and not much content in general despite being a lengthy post.
'Someone who was inactive'

Does it affect your read here that you were that player? I think it might...
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:43 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1053, Frogsterking wrote:Oh ProfessorDrapion is back in the bunny alt trying to vote me out for his third game, third account in a row. :facepalm:
In post 1054, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1053, Frogsterking wrote:Oh ProfessorDrapion is back in the bunny alt trying to vote me out for his third game, third account in a row. :facepalm:
It's funny you chose Bugs Bunny for this account Drap because I feel like I'M Bugs Bunny and you're that dude who bumbles around trying to catch the wabbit.

Drap has not been successful in any of his attempts to vote me out, FYI, though he did succeed each time in making the game way more difficult and complicated to win.
In post 1055, Frogsterking wrote:I see that shut you up now that everyone knows who you are. Good.
In post 1056, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:
If I go to read professordrapion's games and see that they are nothing like me, I dearly hope that people finally start seeing you are full of shit and make sure you die here.
In post 1057, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:
In post 1055, Frogsterking wrote:I see that shut you up now that everyone knows who you are. Good.
this is a forum game, not a chat game.
Lmao, sorry guys but alt drama is so funny.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1230, MalcolmTucker wrote:Put it this way - I'm not sure you could read back posts from both me and BCG and see us as likely being paired.
Because?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:45 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1233, furtiveglance wrote:
@Mod :

No actually, Charloux's read on me isn't what I find to be the problem, you scumread you but I reckon you're probably town so far, what is odd is that Charloux literally only has a scumread on someone not around to refute it. This in itself could be construed as tunnelled town but I don't like the self-consciousness which comes after the read - it's like they're aware of how scummy it is and have to find a justification for having no other reads.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:47 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1235, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1230, MalcolmTucker wrote:Put it this way - I'm not sure you could read back posts from both me and BCG and see us as likely being paired.
Because?
I'd say I've pretty consistently suspected the slot so far in a way that makes us unlikely to be paired. My contention - that BCG may have been unlikely to kill Kitty as scum because Kitty's scumcase was good - isn't one that uncommonly comes up in mafia. It's reasonable to revise your thoughts and views on players when new info comes to light.

I'm still catching up but it feels like things have gotten overly personal between you guys and I'm unsure if that's influencing your read here to the degree where anyone backing away/not fully convinced on BCG who isn't obvious town to you is then being read as scum.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:47 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1232, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1228, furtiveglance wrote:
What's IIoA?
Information instead of analysis. MT doesn't say anything about what he thinks the night kill actually reflects, he just points out that it's a factor and leaves it hanging as some kind of implied counterpoint against Kitty's case being "spot on."

Pedit

I don't like him going after Charloux here either.

VOTE: Malcolm

I want Big Chungus dead D3 especially if this flips scum.
My gut reaction is also a bad one to these posts of Malcolm. 'We obviously aren't paired' makes me think 'we distanced really well' and I thought Malcolm was scum yesterday as well. However my other scumread was wrong. I may be in over my head here. Sometimes it's good to let the game play out a bit and the scummers will kind of sink to the bottom.

Anyway, I'll join you for now because I gotta be right on something

VOTE: MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:47 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1236, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1233, furtiveglance wrote:
@Mod :

No actually, Charloux's read on me isn't what I find to be the problem, you scumread you but I reckon you're probably town so far, what is odd is that Charloux literally only has a scumread on someone not around to refute it. This in itself could be construed as tunnelled town but I don't like the self-consciousness which comes after the read - it's like they're aware of how scummy it is and have to find a justification for having no other reads.
You scumread me, sorry.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1237, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'd say I've pretty consistently suspected the slot so far in a way that makes us unlikely to be paired
You were 100% useless in assisting with running it up yesterday.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:49 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I feel like Fennec was power towning quite well and I came in and ruined it haha. Oh well.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1237, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'm still catching up but it feels like things have gotten overly personal between you guys and I'm unsure if that's influencing your read here to the degree where anyone backing away/not fully convinced on BCG who isn't obvious town to you is then being read as scum.
Bullshit.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:50 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1126, Frogsterking wrote:Oh, Big Chungus is DKKoba
Lmao, every second alt on this site is Koba, in the rules.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:54 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1242, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1237, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'm still catching up but it feels like things have gotten overly personal between you guys and I'm unsure if that's influencing your read here to the degree where anyone backing away/not fully convinced on BCG who isn't obvious town to you is then being read as scum.
Bullshit.
Why has your read on me done a sudden 180 on the basis of the fact that I have ever so slightly revised my read on a player based on new info coming to light?

I don't think BCG is out of the woods and would still happily consider them for elimination. I am, nevertheless, concerned they could be town because eliminating Kitty feels like a perfectly convenient way for mafia to try and stitch BCG up for this next elimination.

Answer me this - do you think BCG would have been likely to eliminate a player who had what looked like a really strong read on them? And if so, why do you think they took this approach?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:54 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I nearly just saw into an alternate reality where Charloux was scum but I think I've dismissed it now. But it felt real. But actually I don't think it is.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:55 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1245, furtiveglance wrote:I nearly just saw into an alternate reality where Charloux was scum but I think I've dismissed it now. But it felt real. But actually I don't think it is.
What do you mean by this?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:57 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1246, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1245, furtiveglance wrote:I nearly just saw into an alternate reality where Charloux was scum but I think I've dismissed it now. But it felt real. But actually I don't think it is.
What do you mean by this?
I've described it in a slightly metaphorical way. But I was looking through the ISO and saw some sus posts. But then I saw some unsus posts. And now I'm settled
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:57 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1240, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1237, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'd say I've pretty consistently suspected the slot so far in a way that makes us unlikely to be paired
You were 100% useless in assisting with running it up yesterday.
Yes because I'm a light voter most of the time and I was absent both in the immediate aftermath of the outage and over the weekend. And have I ever been a particularly forceful town-leader?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:58 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1244, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1242, Frogsterking wrote:
Bullshit.
Answer me this - do you think BCG would have been likely to eliminate a player who had what looked like a really strong read on them? And if so, why do you think they took this approach?
This doesn't really help you either way

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”