MegAzumarill, Fredrick A Campbell, Not Known 15
Elements (3):
Gamma Emerald, Malakittens, Roden
Roden (1):
MathBlade

Not Voting (1):
Elements

With 8 alive, it's 5 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 2 is October 7 at 9:00 PM EDT.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-10-07 21:00:00)
The only team that works for Mala CL to me is Johnny/NK15/Roden.

I don’t see how that team works.
But at the end of Day 2 there were only one CL and one recruit alive.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:46 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 580, Roden wrote:I feel like I'm falling off a bit this game, sorry

I don't want to vote Elements because of their D1 play and interactions with other players, I just don't get the vibe that they're the CL. However I don't really have a compelling case besides my vibe read. Meanwhile NK15's case seems genuine, it clashes with my read but I think I could just be wrong on Elements. NK15 is town by meta, so I'm willing to follow him here since I do feel like Mala's been townier today anyway.

VOTE: Elements
Roden could be the Night 1 convert.

Mala CL, Drapion Cultist, Roden Night 1 convert, Campbell Night 2 convert. This seems to fit.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:47 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Math, what do you think?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:12 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 751, Roden wrote:Life's a bit hectic atm but I'll do what I can to post.

Not shocked at all by the Cop claim, NK15 was pretty openly soft claiming it yesterday. If I saw it then the Cult definitely saw it, and I feel pretty confident that him claiming to have checked Math last night just means he got recruited. Math doesn't make sense as a Cop check, nobody really thought he was the CL on D2 and NK15 had instead heavily suspected Mala. I don't think it makes any sense to want to elim Mala yesterday but then Cop check a consensus town read. Though it makes perfect sense to do so as a Cult recruit, because telling us that a town read is town is better than claiming anything about Mala's alignment.
And if this is true then Roden+Drapion->Mala would have resulted in me being converted.
But Mala+Drapion ->Roden not, because Mala thought that Campbell was Cop, which is probably true if you look at what Mala wrote yesterday.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:16 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

The big genuine-looking solving attempts today, on ELO, are coming from Meg, MathBlade, Farrar, and myself.
Which are all town if my theory is correct.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:23 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: Malakittens
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:33 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 805, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
Please unvote. I haven't even thought this through.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Whelp now I am not voting Mala yet I don’t think.

To answer your question Meg because you’d have to have Mala recruit on wagon which is sus as hell.

I don’t think that makes sense.

If you assume Mala + Roden + one that should be off wagon

But then both Fred and Johnny taking it slow means one is town

Like I don’t like how rushed this is.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 801, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 580, Roden wrote:I feel like I'm falling off a bit this game, sorry

I don't want to vote Elements because of their D1 play and interactions with other players, I just don't get the vibe that they're the CL. However I don't really have a compelling case besides my vibe read. Meanwhile NK15's case seems genuine, it clashes with my read but I think I could just be wrong on Elements. NK15 is town by meta, so I'm willing to follow him here since I do feel like Mala's been townier today anyway.

VOTE: Elements
Roden could be the Night 1 convert.

Mala CL, Drapion Cultist, Roden Night 1 convert, Campbell Night 2 convert. This seems to fit.
Possible but with how forced this is I find it unlikely. If this was true I don’t think you and Meg rush it as much as you are.

If you’re right those three will have to talk and come up with a counter wagon.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

I especially want to see what Roden proposes and to take an actual stance on something.

Roden I am pretty sure is scum here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:22 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 806, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 805, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
Please unvote. I haven't even thought this through.
Outstanding insight

What do you think so far?
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:30 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I did miss one team possibility yesterday. Fred CL NK15 Recruit N1

Need to give it some thought
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:34 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 807, MathBlade wrote:Like I don’t like how rushed this is.
UNVOTE:
Very well. What's the alternative?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Talking with each other.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

I want to see Johnny/Fred and Roden and Mala give actual reads before we vote.

Because if that’s the team no matter how improbable I feel that is then they need to give reads.

I don’t think Mala who has been inactive overrides Roden as to who the cop is. Which makes NK15 not culted odd in an NK15 town world.

I am trying to figure out mechanically how things work.

The solutions I have either work by play but require mech actions out of character for the party
Or mech actions that work but don’t match play.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 814, MathBlade wrote:I want to see Johnny/Fred and Roden and Mala give actual reads before we vote.

Because if that’s the team no matter how improbable I feel that is then they need to give reads.

I don’t think Mala who has been inactive overrides Roden as to who the cop is. Which makes NK15 not culted odd in an NK15 town world.

The solutions I have either work by play but require mech actions out of character for the party
Mala not overriding Roden? But if Mala is CL then recruitment is her decision alone. It makes Roden CL unlikely, but not Mala CL.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:44 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

So discounting myself/gamma and Ele from the list I have 6 names to rank from the end of day 1.

NK15:
strongest TR, turbobus is possible I guess, but they went at drap immediately at the start of the day and never really stopped.
Meg:
Scum don't
typically
180 on a read with little prodding, especially to bus.
Math:
Honestly looked the better out of that Meg 1v1 but Meg's actions ended up speaking louder than their confusing words. Math is dragged to my lowest townread because of the Ele push and Hut's general scumminess.
_____Scum line________
Roden:
Votes Drap early and hops back on the wagon later, never really seemed paired with them. Also i dont think Drap says theyre "trying to be recruited" if the two are already on the same team. Don't super like their play otherwise, the drawn out theory discussion w/Math was unecessary.
Fred:
I don't like their robotic approach but I fully admit that could just be personality incompatibility. Used RNG to justify voting up until things got spicy, which I don't looove, then voted NK over Drap and stayed there. Fades into the background just like a CL should, then tries to deflect from Drap. Decent chance Fred's Scum.
Mala:
Boring. Only posted like 11 times the whole day. Chose to vote NK over Drap, then flipped to Drap when it looked inevitable. The Drap vote was accompanied by a "fuck it" which screams resignation to me.

So yeah, given gamestate I'm prolly not voting outside Fred and Mala today
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 815, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 814, MathBlade wrote:I want to see Johnny/Fred and Roden and Mala give actual reads before we vote.

Mala not overriding Roden? But if Mala is CL then recruitment is her decision alone. It makes Roden CL unlikely, but not Mala CL.
Mala and Roden if Roden was recruited N1 would have had a night chat (op says day chat but night chat is standard) this means if Roden was scum in that world Roden would have said “Convert NK15 he is the cop because (reason). Mala would have had to disregard this despite her claim she’s hella busy.”

The argument doesn’t line up. So I want to solve that discongruence
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 816, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So discounting myself/gamma and Ele from the list I have 6 names to rank from the end of day 1.

NK15:
strongest TR, turbobus is possible I guess, but they went at drap immediately at the start of the day and never really stopped.
Meg:
Scum don't
typically
180 on a read with little prodding, especially to bus.
Math:
Honestly looked the better out of that Meg 1v1 but Meg's actions ended up speaking louder than their confusing words. Math is dragged to my lowest townread because of the Ele push and Hut's general scumminess.
_____Scum line________
Roden:
Votes Drap early and hops back on the wagon later, never really seemed paired with them. Also i dont think Drap says theyre "trying to be recruited" if the two are already on the same team. Don't super like their play otherwise, the drawn out theory discussion w/Math was unecessary.
Fred:
I don't like their robotic approach but I fully admit that could just be personality incompatibility. Used RNG to justify voting up until things got spicy, which I don't looove, then voted NK over Drap and stayed there. Fades into the background just like a CL should, then tries to deflect from Drap. Decent chance Fred's Scum.
Mala:
Boring. Only posted like 11 times the whole day. Chose to vote NK over Drap, then flipped to Drap when it looked inevitable. The Drap vote was accompanied by a "fuck it" which screams resignation to me.

So yeah, given gamestate I'm prolly not voting outside Fred and Mala today
I will wait for you to catch up. This is horribly out of date.

Please provide caught up reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:00 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Math I laid out my catch up plan like 2 pages ago, don't get impatient with me tiger
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 819, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Math I laid out my catch up plan like 2 pages ago, don't get impatient with me tiger
If you did you didn’t post it here. I don’t see one
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:03 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 719, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Day 1 ends on . Assume at least one person changes alignment after that post.

Day2 ends on . Assume at least one person changes alignment after that.

We have lost
Drap
and
Ele

What follows will be my thoughts as they occur upon my readthrough. Some of it will be jokes. At the end of each day there will be a readslist and who I would recruit if I were scum. After d1 I will keep an eye out for possible recruits.

This is the mindset with which I start my read
Burp
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:06 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Oh also before I read d2 I'd prolly recruit Roden or Meg. NK would be too obvious and the others are all relatively easy to wagon.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ah I was looking for Tuesday I will read X
Wednesday Y

Like a schedule to me has dates

Hence my confusion
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:10 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Oh yeah I can't give myself deadlines like that or I'll flake cuz my brains broken

Return to “Completed Open Games”