Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:28 am

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 3.02

I thought it was just a matter of time
Till I had a hundred reasons not to think about you

Not Voting (7):
Fredrick A Campbell, JohnnyFarrar, Malakittens, MathBlade, MegAzumarill, Not Known 15, Roden

With 7 alive, it's 4 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 3 is October 16 at 12:30 PM EDT.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-10-16 12:30:00)
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Roden »

Life's a bit hectic atm but I'll do what I can to post.

Not shocked at all by the Cop claim, NK15 was pretty openly soft claiming it yesterday. If I saw it then the Cult definitely saw it, and I feel pretty confident that him claiming to have checked Math last night just means he got recruited. Math doesn't make sense as a Cop check, nobody really thought he was the CL on D2 and NK15 had instead heavily suspected Mala. I don't think it makes any sense to want to elim Mala yesterday but then Cop check a consensus town read. Though it makes perfect sense to do so as a Cult recruit, because telling us that a town read is town is better than claiming anything about Mala's alignment.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 751, Roden wrote:Life's a bit hectic atm but I'll do what I can to post.

Not shocked at all by the Cop claim, NK15 was pretty openly soft claiming it yesterday. If I saw it then the Cult definitely saw it, and I feel pretty confident that him claiming to have checked Math last night just means he got recruited. Math doesn't make sense as a Cop check, nobody really thought he was the CL on D2 and NK15 had instead heavily suspected Mala. I don't think it makes any sense to want to elim Mala yesterday but then Cop check a consensus town read. Though it makes perfect sense to do so as a Cult recruit, because telling us that a town read is town is better than claiming anything about Mala's alignment.
Interesting. What softs did you think you saw?

I was thinking someone else softed Jailkeeper.

I really don’t see how you get NK was softing cop.

Can you go into that more?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Roden »

In post 747, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 743, Malakittens wrote:
In post 741, MegAzumarill wrote:I mean I don't really see much of a viable alternative.

Who would you say is Cult Leader?
It's between you/roden/fred

Again:

I thought fred was the cop hence me backing off D2.
I have to reexamine

unless drap really bussed roden I don't think its roden

which leaves me between u/fred

at least in my POV
If NK15 is real like you said, Fred can't be CL
So initial thoughts were that Fred got recruited N1 and the team was Mala/Fred/NK15. But this looks a bit like theatre to me, which seems unnecessary, but if the Cult knows Mala likely gets yeeted today then theatre isn't the worst option if you want a recruit to go deep after the death of the CL. In this case, it's possible Meg got recruited instead of Fred, and that this back and forth between Mala and Meg is meant to frame Fred through associatives.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Roden »

In post 752, MathBlade wrote:
In post 751, Roden wrote:Life's a bit hectic atm but I'll do what I can to post.

It's mainly his approach to Fred. He hardly interacted with him beyond some light suspicion D1, but then hard defended him D2 with no progression or reasoning on why he suddenly thought Fred was town. His thoughts had wavered on every player except Fred.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 754, Roden wrote:
In post 752, MathBlade wrote:

It's mainly his approach to Fred. He hardly interacted with him beyond some light suspicion D1, but then hard defended him D2 with no progression or reasoning on why he suddenly thought Fred was town. His thoughts had wavered on every player except Fred.
That’s what makes me believe he was at least a cop on D1, but those aren’t crumbs

If that was a crumb I’d have had a guilty on you no?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

The main issue I have is that Meg did a similar soft of jailkeeping me after N1 and didn’t refute it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 433, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 431, Roden wrote:
In post 428, MathBlade wrote:Roden you may be right and Mala scum but she makes more sense as cult not CL.

I don’t think a CL quick hammers their only buddy like that.
Who do you think is most likely CL?

I do agree that Mala fits the bill for a recruit target though.
I mean I could see cult hammering like that when they know the slot is going over. Last second distancing was my initial impression after I saw the flip, but I prolly should reread drapion/mala ISO.

The best course of action today is aim for CL, from there we can work out the recruit. Trying to guess who got recruited is really WIFOM and once we POE the leader, we can solve from there.

(There's a good chance CL may have even failed to recruit from JK or unreq townies as well, so aiming for the recruit could be completely worthless)

Gamma, Roden, and (regrettably) Math are probably not CL in my book.
Specifically here.

My read was that Meg was PR with inno on me. Meg’s read changed rather violently.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now I know Meg won’t say they were the Jk if recruited but I find it annoying me in the back of my mind.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

The paranoia feeling I can’t shake is that scum knew I would be coming after NK15 today hard, so when they recruited Meg they had NK15 claim cop. I can’t shake that

Can anyone help me shake the paranoia?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am thinking the team might be NK15/Roden/Meg

But I really really want to be wrong and have it just be Mala.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:17 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 757, MathBlade wrote:
In post 428, MathBlade wrote:Roden you may be right and Mala scum but she makes more sense as cult not CL.

I mean I could see cult hammering like that when they know the slot is going over. Last second distancing was my initial impression after I saw the flip, but I prolly should reread drapion/mala ISO.

The best course of action today is aim for CL, from there we can work out the recruit. Trying to guess who got recruited is really WIFOM and once we POE the leader, we can solve from there.

(There's a good chance CL may have even failed to recruit from JK or unreq townies as well, so aiming for the recruit could be completely worthless)

Specifically here.

My read was that Meg was PR with inno on me. Meg’s read changed rather violently.
Do you think you read as aligned with Drapion Day 1?

I think the shift was warranted.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

To be fair I agree I am a horrible cop check.

So your NK15 culted N2 does make sense in isolation but I don’t think such a fake claim comes unless it’s well thought out and planned and designed. It could also be that NK15 was being selfish in checking me.

There’s a lot of what ifs and maybe NK15 can clear it up.

Because what I am thinking is 3/4ths of NK15/Roden/Meg/Mala are scum and one has to be town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:19 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 756, MathBlade wrote:The main issue I have is that Meg did a similar soft of jailkeeping me after N1 and didn’t refute it.
I think I literally explained why Cult wouldn't target you so i legit don't know what you are talking about here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 761, MegAzumarill wrote:

Specifically here.

I am a horrible judge of what I read as town. I think I obvTown as town and I obvTown as scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 763, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 756, MathBlade wrote:The main issue I have is that Meg did a similar soft of jailkeeping me after N1 and didn’t refute it.
I think I literally explained why Cult wouldn't target you so i legit don't know what you are talking about here.
You said an explanation, which I disagreed with, which sounds like CYB.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:21 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 765, MathBlade wrote:
In post 763, MegAzumarill wrote:
You said an explanation, which I disagreed with, which sounds like CYB.
CYB?
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:23 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 764, MathBlade wrote:
In post 761, MegAzumarill wrote:

Specifically here.

I am a horrible judge of what I read as town. I think I obvTown as town and I obvTown as scum.
Consider Drapion E-1'd you and if you were CL you lost if you died though
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:25 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Mathblade I'll give you another shot here to explain to me why you think NK15 is CL over a Mala!CL.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Cover your butt.

I have two theories one of which has NK or Roden CL
The other has Mala cult

It isn’t a one or the other.

I just know something is weird there
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:30 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I'm about ready to vote here. I think Roden is most likely a recruit. I think If Mala is town here, her reads are explicitly game losing on a lim. (Because I know both my alignment and don't think Roden is CL) Honestly if we are t/t scum have thoroughly stomped us but that feels luke a pipe dream. If Mala is cult, I find exponentially likelier to be CL than for scum to recruit such a scumread slot.

I'm hesitant to pull the trigger in ELO so soon, but I think we lose on a NK15 vote here
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 770, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm about ready to vote here. I think Roden is most likely a recruit. I think If Mala is town here, her reads are explicitly game losing on a lim. (Because I know both my alignment and don't think Roden is CL) Honestly if we are t/t scum have thoroughly stomped us but that feels luke a pipe dream. If Mala is cult, I find exponentially likelier to be CL than for scum to recruit such a scumread slot.

I'm hesitant to pull the trigger in ELO so soon, but I think we lose on a NK15 vote here
I would say don’t be a hero if you’re town.

Talk it out

We have 6 days.

There’s no reason to quick vote when most people haven’t caught up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:40 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 771, MathBlade wrote:
In post 770, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm about ready to vote here. I think Roden is most likely a recruit. I think If Mala is town here, her reads are explicitly game losing on a lim. (Because I know both my alignment and don't think Roden is CL) Honestly if we are t/t scum have thoroughly stomped us but that feels luke a pipe dream. If Mala is cult, I find exponentially likelier to be CL than for scum to recruit such a scumread slot.

Talk it out

We have 6 days.

I'm fine for discussion but my townreads are divided against each other here. I feel like condensing today into a 1v1 is necessary and far better than the alternative, or as bad as the alternative worst case scenario
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 772, MegAzumarill wrote:

Talk it out

We have 6 days.

I'm fine for discussion but my townreads are divided against each other here. I feel like condensing today into a 1v1 is necessary and far better than the alternative, or as bad as the alternative worst case scenario
How can you say I am divided here?

I am not pushing like hard for anyone.

Who else is “divided”?

The last three days I have been compromising and we haven’t hit the CL at all

I would like to have remotely some confidence in a wagon before a vote happens.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:49 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 773, MathBlade wrote:
In post 772, MegAzumarill wrote:

Talk it out

We have 6 days.

How can you say I am divided here?

I am not pushing like hard for anyone.

Who else is “divided”?

The last three days I have been compromising and we haven’t hit the CL at all

I would like to have remotely some confidence in a wagon before a vote happens.
Consider how the votes really only consolidated at the very end of day yesterday. You have 3 potential CLs, NK15 I believe has at least two, Fred doesn't really have a lot of direction at the moment as far as I can tell.

I feel like scum (who hold almost half the discussion power) can sweep in for a case on anyone suspected as CL that just isn't, which can be compounded even by the suspected acting to promote the attention.

I feel like scum coordinate this then win off of it. The longer we sit around the more likely it happens.

I'd rather the day have the wagon from a source I know is town. I'm also confident as a realistically can be its the right choice. Perhaps not correct but the right choice nonetheless

Return to “Completed Open Games”