fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:37 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

im not sure why people are townreading mala since there's so little substance there, i think on reread her early interactions with titus could be a little awkward ( is just kind of a weird perspective to have when voting that player) and she's not really done much. that said does remind me of frenemies where she made a similar post and then we limmed her bc it seemed like a mason fakesoft and she was VT lol. still tho should probably always be in the poe

jjh ive sort of been assuming they're town and i don't really remember where that started. nothing in my reread stood out to me besides what kinda looks like pocketing mastina, now that i think mastina is town. feels like he's playing a kinda positional game and that has me on edge a bit, want to look closer when im less sleepy

also want to look at dann more tomorrow. still don't like rce but dann has felt better to me, and on a surface level at least his push on titus looks good, so ig i feel a little better there
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:39 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

s_s i didn't really like the start of our interaction earlier today but he got more reasonable and like dann said, i kinda doubt titus tries to tie him and ircher together like that if they're both actually scum. probably is just town

ydra town bc duh

mastina ive talked about enough already

penguin idk, ive just been trusting that peta's early "bet the game on it" read is correct. it feels a lot more like he has real thoughts than the one scumgame I've seen from him, but i assume he is generally more capable than that, should probably read more games later to see if that feeling holds

i think thats everyone
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:40 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i thought about voting klick but the more i think about it the more i think i want to go here for now

VOTE: andres

gn
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:32 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

@fire I’m not really going to defend not voting for Ircher. But I’m not sure I get what Scum agenda I’m supposedly pushing. In any case, being wrong doesn’t mean anything, but I can’t fault you for being suspicious I guess. You are, however, way off, and I really wouldn’t play like this as Scum.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:48 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Fireisredsir is town
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:48 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Andres still town, Uncrowned could be mafia. I feel like they haven't kept up their towny start, and the interaction with Roden looked a bit ugly.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:54 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2919, mastina wrote:
In post 2910, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2894, mastina wrote:
In post 2824, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2823, mastina wrote:
In post 2820, furtiveglance wrote:not just because of the claim (which I actually think is fake but still town).
As a reminder, still not here until like 12 hours from now minimum, but this, I GOTTA comment on right now.

You know why?
In post 4390, Nashville Dreams wrote:I don't necessarily trust the claim but I don't feel comfortable stating what I think mastina is doing.
~Titus
I'm actually quite certain that Titus in that game at one point used furtive's almost
exact
wording. (The iso is 6 pages long and ridiculously hard to search, so I can't find it. It could've been after I was dead or before, hard to find.) Where she said, effectively:
"I think mastina is town, but lying about her claim".

And furtive, in almost the exact wording I remember Titus using, goes "I think mastina is town, but lying about her claim".

I don't believe the similarity is coincidental.
And Titus was scum that game?
So you're saying, either:
I read my scumbuddy's past scumgames to get some tips on how to act in exactly the same way as them so we all look the same as a scumteam

or:
Mafia always interact with me scumreading them in the same way e.g. "unlucky, wrong but town!"
Neither of these points are good.
How fortunate that neither was what I was getting at!

My point is that Titus was scum
this
game.
Titus, as scum in THIS game, has a scum PT to talk to her scumbuddies in.
Titus, as scum in THIS game, would be able to convey her thoughts on me to her scumbuddies.
Titus, as scum in THIS game, would also give play advice before going down--she would give advice to her scumbuddies and try to set them up with a path to victory.

You should have zero familiarity with Multiball 2.
So you should have zero similarity in treating me the way Titus treated me in Multiball 2.

Ergo:
furtiveglance treating me the same way Titus treated me in Multiball 2 indicates that he was part of the scum PT with Titus

It's a scumslip.
I think this is the post of yours that I'm best responding to, although in a different post you said that I'm not addressing you directly/reaching out to you. That's true, I don't think that has value anymore, so I'm trying to prevent other players from scumreading/voting me, and trying to discredit what you're saying.

As for this post: Any player being pushed has two options regarding a player pushing them (three if you count null reading). Town reading or scum reading. I'm townreading you. Titus, as scum, townread you in a different game (which I've never read) when she was mafia. If you make it a binary choice of town/scum reading a player, and assign each one 50%, that's 25% chance that me and Titus 'treat you the same way'. It's not so unlikely, as to prove that we are buddies in a PT together. The logic you used to get here is insanely bad, so yeah I'm just highlighting that for other players.
Nice try but you leave out the most damning part:
In post 2820, furtiveglance wrote:(which I actually think is fake but still town).
You are specifically calling my claim "fake, but town".

That doesn't fit into the read binary narrative you're trying to present.

That is the scumslip involved.

Titus, in a different game, said "I think mastina is town, but her claim is fake".
You, by your own confession, have no familiarity with Titus from that game.
Titus, in this game, was scum, and would communicate her thoughts to her scumbuddies.
You, in this game, said "I think mastina is town, but her claim is fake".

That isn't "I think mastina is town, but wrong on me"--you're quite correct that's a reasonable stance to take!
But it isn't what you said.
You brought my claim into it. Specifically my claim. Calling the claim fake.

And
that
is the scumslip. To call my claim town-but-fake, in the exact way Titus in a different game called it town-but-fake.
This point is so personal to you and your own experience. I understand the pattern recognition aspect of the similarity of my statement to hers, but to then envisage Titus advising me on how to play around a specific player (you), in such a large game, in a specific scenario (claiming).....this is outside the realm of reasonable speculation, and it comes from a gameview revolved around the self VS the mafia in my opinion. I don't think mafia have the capacity to conceive an idea so egocentric and paranoid. But yeah, wrong but town haha.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

JJH has only ever reached townlean status for me, on D1. Since then they've been less and less worthy of that townlean. And Malakittens....never town, yet constantly townread.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by Klick »

Hi
Ngl I've really not got the energy at the moment, I'm off work sick for the last couple of days
I'm not going to force myself to engage heavily when I'm not in a place to enjoy it at least a little bit
I'm aware there's other outstanding stuff for me from earlier and I'll try to get to everything

You made a point in this post about it not seeming like my reads have developed much lately. The current problem is that I feel fairly confident in the reasons I've got the players as town that I do, BUT my list of remaining available scum doesn't... feel right. I don't have a concrete reason for it in my head but Dannflor doesn't feel like scum to me. Exactly jjh/S_S doesn't seem right, they're also two players that I don't think I'd get a solid townread on easily if they were town (I do think one scum there is probably a good shout though?). So I'm in a place where one of my townreads is probably wrong and I need to identify which, but I don't like any of the choices because they all feel town to me. So it needs to be someone who is rather committed to playing in a way that reads as genuine to me, OR one of the reads themselves is a poor read.

I'll give the furtive deepwolf theory some consideration but it doesn't feel realistic on first impression
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:12 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2933, Klick wrote:
Hi
Ngl I've really not got the energy at the moment, I'm off work sick for the last couple of days
I'm not going to force myself to engage heavily when I'm not in a place to enjoy it at least a little bit
I'm aware there's other outstanding stuff for me from earlier and I'll try to get to everything

You made a point in this post about it not seeming like my reads have developed much lately. The current problem is that I feel fairly confident in the reasons I've got the players as town that I do, BUT my list of remaining available scum doesn't... feel right. I don't have a concrete reason for it in my head but Dannflor doesn't feel like scum to me. Exactly jjh/S_S doesn't seem right, they're also two players that I don't think I'd get a solid townread on easily if they were town (I do think one scum there is probably a good shout though?). So I'm in a place where one of my townreads is probably wrong and I need to identify which, but I don't like any of the choices because they all feel town to me. So it needs to be someone who is rather committed to playing in a way that reads as genuine to me, OR one of the reads themselves is a poor read.

I'll give the furtive deepwolf theory some consideration but it doesn't feel realistic on first impression
Firstly, deepwolf is very flattering.

Secondly, I have felt for many moons that Malakittens is not town. Could it be Mala/Uncrowned?

I'll backstab Uncrowned after townreading him all game, because Andres wants it and I'd like to see some momentum on a non F name. Don't get me wrong, Dannflor is still suspicious.

VOTE: Uncrowned
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:17 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

The other thing is, Klick, you might want to explain your role claim
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:37 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 4.03

with 12 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 4 ends in (expired on 2022-10-14 01:15:00).

firing
fireisredsir [3]:
Malakittens, Uncrowned, PenguinPower
Uncrowned [2]:
Andresvmb, furtiveglance
furtiveglance [1]:
mastina
Klick [1]:
Dannflor
Andresvmb [1]:
fireisredsir

not voting [4]:
jjh927, Klick, Something_Smart, Ydrasse

mod notes~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage

flavour
now playing...
Elitni Odredi - Ljubavi moja (Lores i Strahinja cover)

▶ ❚❚ ─────────────────●─────────────  1:39 / 2:43
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:38 am

Post by Datisi »

prodding jjh927.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

FG expl to me why I'm not town.

Have you ever cased me yet or have i missed it?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2927, fireisredsir wrote:i thought about voting klick but the more i think about it the more i think i want to go here for now

VOTE: andres

gn
bad vote
please try again
tyvm
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:56 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 100, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse

I like uncrowned, andres, SS, and maybe Ausuka for town.

Roden gets dunked on every game I’ve played with them. I won’t say don’t suspect them if you really do but make it juicy at least.

I still probably won’t be interested.
In post 2938, Malakittens wrote:FG expl to me why I'm not town.

Have you ever cased me yet or have i missed it?
and have a bit. But it's not as if you're doing something insanely sus that mafia always do. You just haven't hard pushed anyone, written a post longer than a few lines or said anything that I remember. So there's a lack of drive in your play.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:57 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I think I accidentally pressed multiquote on that RC post
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2940, furtiveglance wrote:688 and 1383 have a bit. But it's not as if you're doing something insanely sus that mafia always do. You just haven't hard pushed anyone, written a post longer than a few lines or said anything that I remember. So there's a lack of drive in your play.
eh I have also have had this recent lack of drive in lost which i was limmed when I was trying to kill obv-scum but I was town

so this is NAI

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: fireisredsir[/vote]
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ugh

VOTE: fireisredsir
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

Acknowledging the prod

This is my birthday weekend

That being said, I have been thinking about this game and I'd like to help mastina revive the wagon on
VOTE: furtiveglance

Mastina, Ydrasse, Fire, Andre, Dannflor all town
PP and SS probably town

Means 2 scum in Furtive, Mala, Klick, Uncrowned, and I'm very much swayed by mastina's point on furtive's 2820. That might depend on whether or not Mastina actually HAS left something out of her role. Scum 100% rolecopped Mastina in n1, because Titus' fakeclaim came before Mastina's and copied the 150% cost to make it more credible
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:21 am

Post by PenguinPower »

choo choo

VOTE: furtive
<(") | (")>
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:50 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2942, Malakittens wrote:
In post 2940, furtiveglance wrote:688 and 1383 have a bit. But it's not as if you're doing something insanely sus that mafia always do. You just haven't hard pushed anyone, written a post longer than a few lines or said anything that I remember. So there's a lack of drive in your play.
eh
I have also have had this recent lack of drive in lost
which i was limmed when I was trying to kill obv-scum
but I was town

so this is NAI
I think we've seen the word 'scumslip' overused recently. BUT...

Malakittens' post sounds like 'I also did this when I was town' to me. Anyone else? How does that affect the vibes?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:52 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2945, jjh927 wrote:Acknowledging the prod

This is my birthday weekend

That being said, I have been thinking about this game and I'd like to help mastina revive the wagon on
VOTE: furtiveglance

Mastina, Ydrasse, Fire, Andre, Dannflor all town
PP and SS probably town

Means 2 scum in Furtive, Mala, Klick, Uncrowned, and I'm very much swayed by mastina's point on furtive's 2820. That might depend on whether or not Mastina actually HAS left something out of her role. Scum 100% rolecopped Mastina in n1, because Titus' fakeclaim came before Mastina's and copied the 150% cost to make it more credible
Mastina retracted a guilty on Fire. Do you think the claim is real?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:58 am

Post by furtiveglance »

PenguinPower still potential mafia, let's not kid ourselves.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”