Mini 702--Serum & Steel(The rust has settled/Game Over)

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Timeater »

The majority has already been reached. What are you trying to achieve other than outing yourself as scum buddies?
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Timeater »

yourselves
watch for the eggshells
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:20 pm

Post by CF Riot »

CF Riot wrote:The "good reason" is if you don't there's a very high chance that the serum will not be used tonight.
TE, refute this then. If not, tell me why it's a good idea to give the serum to someone who may not be replaced until after the serum wears off.

Spyre, I was afraid to trust you in the beginning of this game because I was afraid you were scum in SSF's game. I agreed with you (or your process at least) well over 70% of the time in that game, which is why I made that pact. Since you turned out to not be lying then, I'm much more comfortable trusting you now. (So don't be scum.)

And TE, I just asked the mod. We can change the majority if we do it before lynch/deadline.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Coming from a scum in that game. :P

And, yes, all us scum would be outing ourselves for this. Really?

I still, again, think Time needs the synth (hint: its so you can be lynched tomorrow)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by Timeater »

You guys (CF&Spyre) are just very foolish or scum, I'm sorry but thats how I feel.

To me, you're just coming off as very transparent. Its going to be hard to convince me that what you are suggesting is not scumy.
CF Riot wrote:The "good reason" is if you don't there's a very high chance that the serum will not be used tonight.
SpyreX wrote:And, yes, all us scum would be outing ourselves for this. Really?
Totally WIFOM there.

I believe Nat will have found a replacement by then. I doubt he would let that happen and you should know that. And I think you do know that, you're just using it as a very weak counter arguement to negate the random process to try to get your scummy slimy hands on the serum.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by Timeater »

Unmycosynth

Mycosynth: SpyreX
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by Timeater »

To me this sort of buddy-buddying between SpyreX and Riot in an attempt to undermine the random serum process is a smoking gun. I doubt I will change my vote again.
watch for the eggshells
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What about Porkens? We've both had good things to say about him?

I even tried to give him the Serum remember? REMEMBER?

We need to synth time so he can be the lynch tomorrow that he so deserves.

CFR - Town
Porkens - Town
Wall-E - Probably Town

Sera - Most likely scum
Time eater - Scum

Oro - :( (Proabbly town)

Everyone else - not posting enough.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by Natirasha »

ortolan wrote:
Mod: Are you looking for a replacement for Tuberkulos? :P His last post anywhere on mafiascum was in this thread, 9 days ago.
I am.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by CF Riot »

SpyreX wrote:Coming from a scum in that game.
Yes, but only for one post. And think, as soon as I turned scum our thought process stopped matching. (I wouldn't have voted you as town in that situation, even if I was really confident, because of the threat of a quicklynch.)

TE, what makes you think we'll find a replacement in the next 5 days? Nights have been declared as 3 days non-negotiable. He's been away for 9, which means we've already been looking for a replacement for 6 days with no luck. I don't know why you think replacements are that easy to find. Also, I'm pretty sure the priority of finding a replacement for her game wouldn't change whether that person was VT, Power-town or scum for Nati. They'd all be treated the same. I've been against the random assignment from my very first post. I don't know why my opposing it now seems so scummy to you, especially in a situation where it's obviously a bad idea.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by Timeater »

Porkens is irrelevant.

Are you trying to breadcrumb to some "lol random lets give the serum to porkens because he's noble kekeke!"

Seriously? Is that all you got?

Just because you keep saying we should myco and lynch me over and over again isn't going to make it happen. If you want to make a case, make a case and quit dwadling. I have done countless protown things this game and I challenge anyone to say I have not. I also challenge anyone to make a PBPA addressing the scummy things I have done. I will gladly address any concerns about my play. Keep on making blind accusations, it makes you look really good (sarcasm).

I hope more people read SpyreX as steel scum. Notice, he is the ONLY person so far to accuse me of being steel scum. He has been the ONLY person so far to continually suggest my mycosynthing and lynching.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by Timeater »

[quote=CF Riot]TE, what makes you think we'll find a replacement in the next 5 days? Nights have been declared as 3 days non-negotiable. He's been away for 9, which means we've already been looking for a replacement for 6 days with no luck. I don't know why you think replacements are that easy to find. Also, I'm pretty sure the priority of finding a replacement for her game wouldn't change whether that person was VT, Power-town or scum for Nati. They'd all be treated the same. I've been against the random assignment from my very first post. I don't know why my opposing it now seems so scummy to you, especially in a situation where it's obviously a bad idea.[/quote]

*Points to the above post where Nat says he is looking for a replacement*

Obviously a bad idea? I thought several people agreed together that its obviously a good idea? Are all those people wrong and you right?

I will help find a replacement for Tuber. I might know some people who could be interested.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Porkens is irrelevant.

Are you trying to breadcrumb to some "lol random lets give the serum to porkens because he's noble kekeke!"

Seriously? Is that all you got?

Just because you keep saying we should myco and lynch me over and over again isn't going to make it happen. If you want to make a case, make a case and quit dwadling. I have done countless protown things this game and I challenge anyone to say I have not. I also challenge anyone to make a PBPA addressing the scummy things I have done. I will gladly address any concerns about my play. Keep on making blind accusations, it makes you look really good (sarcasm).

I hope more people read SpyreX as steel scum. Notice, he is the ONLY person so far to accuse me of being steel scum. He has been the ONLY person so far to continually suggest my mycosynthing and lynching.
Porkens isn't irrlevant for the flimsy reasons, again, you're trying to say CFR and I are stupid enough to dance in front of the town as scum buddies. Both of us have expressed the same pro-town feel from him.

I agree with CFR about the serum being useless in the hands of someone not playing. Is that scummy?

I'd much rather give the serum to Porkens whom I still think was genuine in his "I'd rather not see it used." versus "I AM SOOO TOWN BECAUSE I CLAIMED METAL WHY /EMO I'LL QUIT YET I DIDNT"

I've said very clearly that I think 1.) metals in general are far more of a fear (being scum) then a help. 2.) that you're I'm metal therefore serum is definitely a move scum would make.

What do you want? I'm not giving you more than that right now. You are a metal. You are the right call for synth.

The last one is a hoot.

"NOTICE, SPYREX IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS IT RIGHT, SOMEHOW THAT IN BIZARRO WORLD WHERE SCUM DANCE IN THE OPEN AND CLAIMING METAL MEANS I AM TOWN HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT MAKES HIM TOTALLY SCUM"

If people dont move off tuber yes I will give him the serum before letting it not get used. I will never, ever ever give it to you. I'd rather see it in an active players hands. I'd even more rather see it in one of the aforementioned players hands.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Timeater »

Porkens isn't irrlevant for the flimsy reasons, again, you're trying to say CFR and I are stupid enough to dance in front of the town as scum buddies. Both of us have expressed the same pro-town feel from him.
It has nothing to do with being stupid. As you once said to me, WIFOM. Can you quit doing it?
I agree with CFR about the serum being useless in the hands of someone not playing. Is that scummy?
Its extremely hardy to believe that Nat would end night without getting a replacement and letting that replacement do any night action with whatever power the serum might grant. THAT ARGUEMENT IS HORRIBLE AND EVERYONE SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGE HOW HORRIBLE IT IS. CAPS.
I'd much rather give the serum to Porkens whom I still think was genuine in his "I'd rather not see it used." versus "I AM SOOO TOWN BECAUSE I CLAIMED METAL WHY /EMO I'LL QUIT YET I DIDNT"
Kitty shows his fangs?
"NOTICE, SPYREX IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS IT RIGHT, SOMEHOW THAT IN BIZARRO WORLD WHERE SCUM DANCE IN THE OPEN AND CLAIMING METAL MEANS I AM TOWN HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT MAKES HIM TOTALLY SCUM"
You are just failing miserably at trying to belittle me. You are so transparent.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Post by Timeater »

edwop: It is extremely hard to believe that Nat would end the night without getting a replacement or just let the serum beneficiary, a no-show who hasn't posted in nine days, do nothing at all just because he can.

^ Worded better for your convience! :P
watch for the eggshells
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by Natirasha »

The day will not end without a replacement for Tuberkulos. I have a few prospekts in mind.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by ortolan »

So basically you have no basis to undermine the random vote based on the inactivity of the recipient. So wait, what was your basis again? :P
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by Timeater »

So basically you have no basis to undermine the random vote based on the inactivity of the recipient. So wait, what was your basis again?
Exactly Ort, thats why I call it a smoking gun.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Timeater wrote:Are all those people wrong and you right?
Yes. Also, please don't just run out and find one of your RL buds because he'll most likely be super-noobish and probably won't be that interested in or committed to the game anyways. Also, I think you would cheat.

=Edit= I was about to ask the mod to prove me right, and I noticed the mod just proved me wrong. I assumed the game would not wait for one person. I was wrong. In that case, serum Tuber if you want, but I'm still not going along with randoming.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by Timeater »

Now that Nat has posted, they will both retract their statements concerning a new serum beneficiary. But I say the damage is done.

The arguement they were pushing was so ludicrous and illogical I dont how they thought anyone could buy it. I honestly think we have our two best candidates for myco and lynch, after all thats been said and done today.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by Timeater »

CF Riot I actually have probably been playing Mafia alot longer than you. I am not a noob and I dont appreciate you saying I would cheat. I was going to find some people from the site I've played with before. I know you are agitated with my aggression and case towards you, but starting up with ad hominem attacks goes down a black road no one in this game wants to visit.
watch for the eggshells
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Anyone willing to offer themselves up to replaceing into MafiaSSK's Kirby Mafia Game? It's in need of a replacement or two, and then we would have a replacement for Tuber.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by Timeater »

I love Kirby, I'll do it.
watch for the eggshells
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:37 pm

Post by CF Riot »

For the cheating thing I apologize I guess. I didn't find it that offensive. I would be tempted to cheat if I knew one of the people I was playing with from RL and no one else in the game did. I'm really not agitated that you're attacking me, because I think you're super-wrong and I don't think anyone really believes you anyways. And I wasn't calling you a noob, simply guessing that anyone you pulled from RL probably would be. (Live mafia is worlds different from forum mafia.)

I think if you objectively look at what you're proposing though, you'll see it's less than solid. If I were scum, wouldn't it be in my best interest to let the serum go to a lurker or a replacement rather than someone who's been active and paying attention? I think if I was scum trying to get my hands on the serum, or give it to my buddy, I would try to be a LOT more discrete than what I've just done and I may even back the random idea in that it gives a chance for scum to get the serum without having to convince anyone they should have it. Basically, there's just no motive for 2 scum to stick their necks out this early to get the serum on N1 when 75% of the town have already made up their minds on someone else.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:41 pm

Post by Timeater »

Apology accepted.

The second paragraph of your above post is almost entirely WIFOM. The fact of the matter is both you and SpyreX tried to undermine the randomization process with faulty logic and now you are going to pay for that mistake.
watch for the eggshells

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”