He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by Mapuche Never Die »

In post 1123, Greeting wrote:Ugh, I got a guilty on
Crescent
, was PUMPED to rush here and announce it and she’s dead, oh well. One down, rest to go.
I was not expecting Crescent to be vigged at all :lol:
Gun to head, who do you think Crescent is partnered with?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Greeting »

So the push on me was scum-driven. Doesn’t always need to be the case, but looks like this time it was.

VOTE: Eiralox
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 1125, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 1123, Greeting wrote:Ugh, I got a guilty on
Crescent
, was PUMPED to rush here and announce it and she’s dead, oh well. One down, rest to go.
I was not expecting Crescent to be vigged at all :lol:
Gun to head, who do you think Crescent is partnered with?
Eiralox
and someone whom I wrongly townread. Possibly
BBT
, but I don’t know.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its possible that it's just very simply an Eiralox/Ausuka team and maybe the POE is

Eiralox
Ausuka
BBT
hopip
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by Greeting »

Actually, it could very well be
hoppip
and not someone from outside the PoE. Him and
Eiralox
are still left from the PoE.

I’ll look into Mohab/
Crescent
’s ISO later.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

page 8

- Instinctively I feel like Ausuka's and furtive's disagreement about furtive's DeltaWave read has a Town/Town look to it.
- Greeting's piggybacking on other's posts feel a bit >rand wolfy.
- hoppip's
"Makes it seem like..."
has a slight freudian slip feel to it but I can't make heads or tails of it.
- I don't remember anyone ever calling me charismatic, lol thx Frog. Also, was it really so hard to finally give your reasons for your read() when asked? Doesn't need to be such a drama just to cooperate, jeesh.
- Frog reading people based on how they talk about my slot, pre-flipping me as wolf in their mind, instead of making stand-alone reads about players, is just oof play , but I think that's a bit of rand> towny paranoia.

page 9

- Mohab500 casually voting me twice saying to eliminate me but also calling me
towny af
inbetween is just weird lol. She also voted inutile earlier but called them neutral here.
- That Mohab500 reads list feels so fake. Townreading only 3 out of 13 players, 1 of which has only 3 posts [vote, unvote,
"RVS Vote. I already unvoted."
], another whom she has a vote on, and the 3rd is the only player who said they townread her. Also the only "neutral" read is about the slot they gave their RVS
"trying to lynch some rando early on good strat"
vote.
- Then though in she asks one of her only townreads why they wolfread on of her other only townreads is mildly good look.. I guess?
- Eiralox, DeltaWave, Frog posts I all like. inutile posts are more IIOA.

page 10

- Juice's was weird, and I find Eiralox's felt hypocritical, but otherwise nothing note worthy imho. Maybe could add Greeting's timing to be a little..
convenient
looking for my eyes.

page 11

- s way of throwing shade while not actually (truly)wolfreading is a bit weird looking by DeltaWave. After a bit closer look at the interaction and seeing again the level of bad faith that shade throw in was by Eiralox, I guess I can see the frustration of dealing with such people. is a bit over the board though: clearly calling Eiralox a wolf but yet no vote to follow. similar.
-
obtuse. obnoxious.

- I sus Greeting's timing again in , and serves no other purpose than to "fit in the moment" imho. On much lower level, same vibes I get from Ausuka this page.
- Eiralox is again being hypocritical. First part of has the same idea as .
Obtuse and Obnoxious are top words I keep thinking to myself whenever I read Eiralox posts.

page 12

- mood, DeltaWave, mood. But do you wolfread Eiralox or no?
- lol @ hoppip casually poking at both current-at-the-time thunderdomes and disapearing. That's genuinly funny looking. xD
- I don't like where inutile's mind is at here. Most page is inutile's posts and we know that they're the type who think out loud. What is it that they think about in this page? Irrelevant things mostly. look ok, yes, perhaps, but they're underwhelming so to speak.

page 13

- this LAMIST looking post feels more like town vanity than wolfy by Frog, lol. looks good though.
- I like the inutile posts. I don't like that their mind isn't focused anywhere more productive.
- Eiralox posts are eiralox posts. At this point "Eiralox posts" are an insult, sorry. On an actual note, that WIM feels towny but the constant OMGUS feels wolfy. /shrug
- I like Ausuka posts here. More specifically, I like how after what they said in - they tried to steer Eiralox in that direction they believe in could be a wolf hiding
(lol Eiralox is a weapon)
, then in expanded on their other read (which's a slot they held suspicion on earlier on already ). Unless Ausuka and DeltaWave (or Juice) are w/w, I don't see why Ausuka would do this as wolf, where as Town it makes perfect sense. 324 has a good point wrt furtiveglance tbh. Not enough to persuade me I don't think, but the post by furtive does indeed look more on the safe side.

page 14

-
( this is what satisfied Ego looks like)

- I'm gonna predict I'll be able to skip hundreds of posts at some point because some want to policy vote an inactive slot while others think it's scummy, and they argue - which is stupid but w/e.
- hoppip starts to feel like a coasting wolf. First, he's only progging at thread consensus things (look back at page 12 and this page), thens 2nd part doesn't connect with - he didn't like DeltaWave's push on inutile yet at the same time he wants to see DeltaWave push inutile harder? Looks like making things up in order to coast at thead consensus.

page 15

- looks like anti-spew by Juice because of all the sus on them, why single Delta out as the only worth mentioning? Like, for why they vote Delta you'd think voting furtiveglance would make more sense. Also, ofc their only other read is to townread the only player who protects them , because why wouldn't it be.
- Frog, btw, in you mistook coasting for lurking wrt Juice. Juice is lurking. If you want to see coasting, look at hoppip.

Perhaps crescent being on Greeting is a good look for Greeting? Whatever.
VOTE: hoppip
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Can someone teach how to figure out EoD and SoD times please?
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:37 pm

we’re at page 46
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:47 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Ok so I was like convinced Eiralox and Crescent we're masons lole

In my defense I was scumleaning mohab before that

What on earth was that townlocking shit if it wasn't that
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol no. sorry you rolled scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 863, Ausuka wrote:Don't think inutile was scum, don't think Nero replaces in and starts pushing me in the way he did either

Also, since when is mohab a townlock lol
In post 869, Eiralox wrote:
In post 863, Ausuka wrote:Don't think inutile was scum, don't think Nero replaces in and starts pushing me in the way he did either

?

I locktowned Mohab in my first post. strange that you missed it?
In post 872, Eiralox wrote:
In post 871, Ausuka wrote:

?

I thought that you were joking because townlocking Mohab is really silly
i disagree. mohab/crescent is town.
This definitely read like a soft to me

Would be interested in hearing what on earth eiralox was talking about
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Gandhi

Needs
to be done
I want it
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:24 pm

In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i be Eiralox and im here for the synth apocalypse.

Frogster and Mohab are lock town, we won't be voting there.

VOTE: Nuclear Ghandi

this is scum. guillotine asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGAk07qgf8
Mohab had made 2 RVSish posts before this. I think this suggests Eiralox and Mohab were planning to claim masons at some point.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:24 pm

In post 1136, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Gandhi

Needs
to be done
I want it
No, Gandhi does not need to die now. Sure, he’s an unhelpful player, but Eiralox is practically dead scum walking.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I'm sorry but I just don't buy the story about Ausuka thinking those two were masons. Like I could see where it makes ~sense~ but it also fees like some made up bullshit from the scum pt.

These were my early reads that Ausuka said were bad (and they were!) but it makes a ton of more shit if we assume Ausuka is informed and knew they were wrong.
In post 573, Nero Cain wrote:My initial thinking is that

BlueBloodedToffee
furtiveglance
hutmeil

hoppip
Eiralox
Mohab500

Nuclear Gandhi

are all likelier town slots and

Mapuche Never Die
DeltaWave
Frogsterking
Greeting

Ausuka
In reality, the POE prob is Gandhi, Ausuka, Eiralox, hopip, BBT but I think its just Ausuka/Eiralox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: eiralox

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

If you want my vote on Eiralox over Gandhi you will need to walk me through the timeline of scum!Eira's D1.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:32 pm

Even
more
damning is that Eiralox recently finished a game where they were mason. Eiralox’s partner softed mason by saying that Eiralox was town just after Eiralox posted their first few messages. Scum caught on to this immediately, locktowned the masons, and gave them a free ride through day 1.

In this game, the exact same happened. Mohab posted some RVS, Eiralox locktowned Mohab. Now, Ausuka claims to have thought Eiralox and Mohab were masons. So what if Ausuka, Mohab, and Eiralox planned this out in the scum PT, in order to get Mohab and Eiralox townread?!
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:34 pm

I should add that scum gave Eiralox and their mason partner a free ride through day 1 for towncred and to secure a PoE.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:37 pm

It makes at least some sense. If Eira and Mohab manage to end up in f7 they can just point to all of their mason crumbs, and Ausuka can claim to have known Eiralox and Mohab were masons but never killed them, which makes Ausuka town too.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

She also came in to defend herself and didn't push anyone or talk about who is scum.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I imagine a compelling narrative exists where Eiralox is scum given any possible combination of flips. We're at the point where our minds try to use hindsight to confbias us right?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:46 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1130, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:page 10
- Juice's 237 was weird, and I find Eiralox's 245 felt hypocritical, but otherwise nothing note worthy imho. Maybe could add Greeting's timing to be a little.. convenient looking for my eyes.
Come on; kill Gandhi lol
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:47 pm

In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i be Eiralox and im here for the synth apocalypse.

Frogster and Mohab are lock town, we won't be voting there.

VOTE: Nuclear Ghandi

this is scum. guillotine asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGAk07qgf8
mason soft
In post 160, Eiralox wrote:I have my reasons. No one's going to vote Mohab. Ghandi is still blatant scum. looking for the partners.
making it very very very clear that Eiralox is softing masons. There are like 4 posts from Eiralox that say exactly this.
In post 851, Eiralox wrote:ok so much to read/ mohab was my towlock, crescent remains so.

My guts says greeting is a better vote than hutmeil. where's gandhi? me asking this has become a habit.
continuing to say Mohab (now crescent) is town

?

now I don’t think Ausuka is partnered with Eiralox because of this. I can see how town would come to the conclusion Eiralox and Crescent are masons from this, and this interaction doesn’t look faked
In post 934, Eiralox wrote:i let that from mapuche slide cos i don't engage with meta arguments. if mapuche still has that feel they're free to bring it up, i honestly don't know whether i'll engage tho
Eiralox’s response to Crescent defending Eiralox from my push on them.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can nuke em later, no need to waste our days lim on a NPC

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”