Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 897, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:I'm content with my D1 vote so..
That's my today's input.
:neutral:
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 883, Greeting wrote:I do townhunting rather than scumhunting quite often in games.
i see claims of townhunting come from scum way more than I do from town. :o
In post 883, Greeting wrote:And also, it was kinda a long time ago?
That's not how cancel culture works! There's no statute of limitations on the internet. :lol:
In post 883, Greeting wrote:Oh and I’m not really sure what my town meta is, I have a lot of towngames and played differently in many of them.
wasn't saying anything about your meta just that you aren't being all that proactive similar to hutmei.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 898, Crescent wrote:he tunnels on MND quite a bit, and I want some more elaboration on his though process with Hutmeil.
What do you think about my reasons to tunnel on MND?

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. There's no way for me to know what Huts alignment is until he flips or is investigated. I can see how him not being proactive could be scum him sitting back and not doing anything. I was also considering deadline implications. I think when I voted we had just under 2 days left and getting him to claim and giving us time
before the deadline was something needed. a d1 nl is prob eh.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Crescent »

I think your vote on him was rushed at best, as he wasn't even in the game for a full day before you voted him. That really isn't a long time in a game that was over a week old. People take different lengths of time to phase into a game.

It's also kinda interesting when I looked into his ISO to see him noticing quite a few of the same things that I had already written about earlier in my long post, which makes it feel more likely to me that it came from a town mindset.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm impulsive, yes but I sorta hate the idea that I can't scumread a scummy slot b/c it has a new occupant.

Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Mapuche Never Die »

The Crescent/Nero banter seems like T/T - their reasons for reading me both look like they come from a town POV.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:53 am

28 hours left until deadline. I’m not sure if hutmeil is scum or not, but I am happy with a Greeting lim.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:56 am

Actually: hutmeil’s reaction to the claim was towny, Greeting has made himself townier in the last several pages

VOTE: BBT
I propose a counterwagon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how dare you not know Huts alignment!

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Ausuka »

Are people really townreading that "well actually my readslist was intentionally terrible" post
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:59 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I've gone from seeing a lot of town to seeing a lot of mafia, Frogsterking, Nero Cain, BBT, Greeting. I'll vote any of these over hutmeil or MND.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

I would prefer both greeting and bbt to no lim

I think I'd prefer bbt if I had to choose, he has done basically nothing for most of the game and I'm underwhelmed extremely
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:00 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 909, Ausuka wrote:Are people really townreading that "well actually my readslist was intentionally terrible" post
Which one
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

There have been a lot of lurkers but I expect better from BBT I guess
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 850, hutmeil wrote:I like that you said this. I wanted to see how people react to a 'shitty' readlist as you said.
What else does this mean
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:06 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 914, Ausuka wrote:
In post 850, hutmeil wrote:I like that you said this. I wanted to see how people react to a 'shitty' readlist as you said.
What else does this mean
Missed this initially, that post is quite big and I liked the updated reads.

It's unorthodox, but something I can see weird town doing.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 910, furtiveglance wrote:Nero Cain
just b/c I'm aware that you could be scum that knows we are running up town?

Even if Hut was flipped green you are still down my totem pole a bit but I think it's a solid strat to town read town and make yourself look good. I don't know why you are up in arms over this.

Are you telling me that if I town read someone that you really thought was scum you wouldn't even consider that I knew they were town?

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Ausuka »

Definitely possible, but I didn't really see anything in his ISO indicating this, and it looks made up. Hutmeil doesn't seem that weird. I'd at least want a more in depth explanation of what he was hoping to achieve and how he was thinking about the situation before writing .

I don't like the updated reads, really. It's better than what he did before for sure, but that's a low bar. The reads are easily faked and I don't really find them impressive.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF to BBT, suspecting a player that's not posting or scumhunting isn't some crazy out there logic. I mean yeah, you could argue that he's doing that as scum but it's practically the same reason that Hut is getting run up and what people get ran up for all the time.

Juice was inactive ITG but not sitewide. I thought Juice's claim that the vote on Gandhi being an RVS vote was bullshit
In post 156, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi
(3): Eiralox, Greeting, Frogsterking
inutile (3): DeltaWave, Nuclear Gandhi, Mohab500
I also feel like just trying to laugh off suspicion on you is pretty scummy.
In post 237, Juice wrote:someone scum reads me for my RVS - ROFLCOPTER
I kinda got the impression that it might be a DGB alt which would explain why it's so scummy and still have a green pm but yeah....I didn't/don't think MND is all that townie.

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:18 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 916, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 910, furtiveglance wrote:Nero Cain
just b/c I'm aware that you could be scum that knows we are running up town?

Even if Hut was flipped green you are still down my totem pole a bit but I think it's a solid strat to town read town and make yourself look good. I don't know why you are up in arms over this.

Are you telling me that if I town read someone that you really thought was scum you wouldn't even consider that I knew they were town?
My problem is you're trying to have it both ways.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Crescent »

I do see Furitive's argument here. #853 Nero insinuates he's scum with Hutmeil trying to protect him, and #868 he insinuates Furitive is scum acting under the knowledge that Hutmeil is town.

Regardless though, not really interested in a vote there today. Nero kinda just feels like he spouts everything he's thinking when he thinks it. It has better potential to be coming from a town mentality than many others.

Hut dropped a long post in #850, but didn't actually stay around. The post itself was alright, but the lack of follow up is a big concern. It feels like he just dropped everything into a single post and hoped it would be enough.

BBT has still done absolutely nothing since Juice left the game, and I'm not opposed to voting there. 2273 BBT was so much more aggressive than this it's staggering. Doesn't feel like the same player at all.

He as well as Hoppip have no posts in over 24 hours. I kinda like Hoppip's interaction with Eiralox, but I would really like to see updated reads and reactions here.

Anyways, if either Hoppip or Greeting try to idle out the day, I say kill them with fire. I don't want this day ending without some answers from the both of them. I don't like a Nero vote though.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

i'm so tired. i'm ok with the following elims today: hut, greetings, eroalox, bbt. i have not caught up with whatever happened today but im going to read it.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 850, hutmeil wrote:hutmeil - Confirmed Town. At least that's what my PM says.
Your PM says "Confirmed Town"?
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 921, DeltaWave wrote:i'm so tired. i'm ok with the following elims today: hut, greetings, eroalox, bbt. i have not caught up with whatever happened today but im going to read it.
people just love to add me to these things sans reason. delta still has given no satisfactory reason for y me, same as greeting. and these three other wagons just so happen to be the ones that have traction. this post makes my tummy feel bad. well............... posts like these arent helping u in my eyes delta, u been shading me ever since our first mal-interaction and not once have I seen you with any true reasoning.

My feel on greeting stays, a good vote. bbt..... lackluster as mentioned but im not gonna vote someone on that alone. hutmeil isnt an option. anyway, im back to watching delta. have to figure this slot out a bit more tbh, the above post feels just tooo...easy.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Eiralox »

wouldna figured it start of the game but furtive has been laying down some solid rethoric here. definitely feeling better, furtive more towny than like.... almost everyone except my three townlocks. idk.......... i mean i'd like to hear greting's take here, i'd love to hear from hutmeil, and if I have the time i might look at bbt/delta cos I think i've disregarded both slots a bit thus far.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”