RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:02 am

Post by RestFermata »

Vote: Caboose

I feel strongly that Caboose is town, especially from what I saw of him D1. I'm pretty confident that his ideas have been genuine.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by Caboose »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:I'd assume a normal majority.
Vote: Sekinj
Reasons would be really nice.

@LH and RF: Why do you think sekinj and I are pro-town?
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:35 pm

Post by lord_hur »

Caboose wrote:@LH and RF: Why do you think sekinj and I are pro-town?
Simply because I remember liking your and sekinj's interventions in day 1, who seemed genuine to me in their intention of helping town.

And about day 2, everyone either voted for Empking or just protected themselves. There was no real discussion as we all went for him, so I feel like scum could have safely stayed away from the voting. Day 2 thus gave very little info in my opinion.

So I chose to trust my conclusions in day 1, in which we were much more active.

If I had to vote to lynch someone, it would not be one of you two. Thus I'm willing to get you two out of the equation.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I'm the same with sekinj. Not much from Day 2, because Empking basically self-destructed, but I don't think I've seen sekinj do anything other than play extremely town so far this game.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:42 am

Post by sekinj »

Thanks guys :P I agree with the Caboose theory and of course with the opinions of me. I think Caboose has had good input, and I still don't like the D1 attacks against him.

Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:44 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

sekinj wrote:Thanks guys :P I agree with the Caboose theory and of course with the opinions of me. I think Caboose has had good input, and I still don't like the D1 attacks against him.

Seems like your bussing your buddy there. Doesn't seem like normal town apprecianting.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Caboose »

MafiaSSK wrote:
sekinj wrote:Thanks guys :P I agree with the Caboose theory and of course with the opinions of me. I think Caboose has had good input, and I still don't like the D1 attacks against him.

Seems like your bussing your buddy there. Doesn't seem like normal town apprecianting.
I want some substantiation behind this accusation.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:53 am

Post by sekinj »

MafiaSSK wrote:

I'm bussing? when we are voting for the most PRO-TOWN???
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Caboose »

sekinj wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:

I'm bussing? when we are voting for the most PRO-TOWN???
I think he just accused us of being scumbuddies, sekinj. Nothing makes me more angry than someone coming in and making a baseless, crap attack on me, though. I find it to be extremely scummy that SSK is doing that.

Also, what is "apprecianting"?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by sekinj »

Since he has been one of the scummiest players... maybe that just about clears both of us...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:48 pm

Post by lord_hur »

sekinj wrote:Since he has been one of the scummiest players... maybe that just about clears both of us...
Not in my eyes. Even if he's scum, he could be bussing too.

I'd like MafiaSSK to expand on his accusation too. I guess every message in favor of another player could be seen as mafia helping each other, but I didn't see this message as especially suspicious. Well, except that sekinj is again following my vote, and last time it lead to a mislynch... Can't really blame him, since I still think my points were valid and he has a brain too, but still...
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 am

Post by sekinj »

@LH - dont' be ridiculous. I'm not following anyone. We all obviously have to agree in order to declare someone safe. My vote has nothing to do with yours.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:23 am

Post by RestFermata »

I believe that Caboose is town because he was the first to come up with a plan that involved town participation D1. He definitely got under fire for it from KoC, but I thought it was a pro-town plan:
Caboose wrote:We each pick a person that we would kill if elected executioner. Once we have everyone covered (everyone's got somebody that would kill them), then we play like a regular mafia game. Instead of voting for the person we want to lynch, we vote for the executioner who would kill that person.
sekinj's plan wasn't actually that different in effect, even though the process was different. But I am voting Caboose because he was the
first
to take the initiative to come up with a plan. That makes him look town in my eyes, and he hasn't done anything to convince me otherwise. His contributions have all made sense and seemed genuine. I agree with his attack on MafiaSSK (I haven't said much about who I find scummy, if anything, but that is a bad habit of mine and I'll try to discuss it more from now on) and I didn't find his attack on Empking to be scummy.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:49 pm

Post by lord_hur »

sekinj wrote:@LH - dont' be ridiculous. I'm not following anyone. We all obviously have to agree in order to declare someone safe. My vote has nothing to do with yours.
Ridiculous ? I'm not so sure. Day 2, when I saw the attacks piling up upon my own, I had the distinct feeling that such a consensus could not have been reached without a couple scum participating. Since there was the possibily of scum bussing, I didn't change my attacks (plus it wouldn't have changed a thing concerning the outcome), but allow me to be cautious about votes following the same pattern today.

Also, please avoid using empty and unverifiable affirmations like this, it brings nothing to the discussion :
sekinj wrote: My vote has nothing to do with yours.
There is no way I can be sure that your vote wasn't cast because of mine.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:37 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Will post when I get home from school.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:16 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

lord_hur wrote:
sekinj wrote:Since he has been one of the scummiest players... maybe that just about clears both of us...

I'd like MafiaSSK to expand on his accusation too. I guess every message in favor of another player could be seen as mafia helping each other, but I didn't see this message as especially suspicious. Well, except that sekinj is again following my vote, and last time it lead to a mislynch... Can't really blame him, since I still think my points were valid and he has a brain too, but still...
Not much else besides vibes really.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:40 am

Post by lord_hur »

ShadowGirl wrote:Will post when I get home from school.
Looking forward to it. Your low participation makes it very had for me to assess you, and it makes you look like scum hanging back and waiting.I'd be grateful if you were a bit more offensive.

sekinj wrote:hmmm.... I think this is much harder than regular lynching.
Can you develop on this, sekinj ? It looks like nearly-standard voting with 6 mini-days to me, which is much in favor of town in my opinion.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 am

Post by sekinj »

@LH: If you have a case on me, please make it instead of just nit-picking at my wording.

You say that I can't make statements about the motive of my vote because that is unverifiable, yet we are supposed to trust the
feelings
that you are professing to have?? Pot, meet kettle.

and Yes, I believe it is much harder to go through and say one by one that each person is town, rather than just pick one player who is acting scummy. For example: I'm going to have a very hard time voting you as town because these flailing attacks seem to be cast out in all directions and have no point or focus. I'd like to see you take a stand on something.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:20 am

Post by Caboose »

MafiaSSK wrote:
lord_hur wrote:

Seriously? You need more than vibes to put forth a good accusation of sekinj and I. How about something from posts?
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:46 am

Post by lord_hur »

sekinj wrote:@LH: If you have a case on me, please make it instead of just nit-picking at my wording.
I don't have anything against you for now except that voting right after me too times in a row, which might very well be a coincidence.
sekinj wrote:You say that I can't make statements about the motive of my vote because that is unverifiable, yet we are supposed to trust the
feelings
that you are professing to have?? Pot, meet kettle.
I could answer to this, but it would be pointless for the discussion.
sekinj wrote:and Yes, I believe it is much harder to go through and say one by one that each person is town, rather than just pick one player who is acting scummy. For example: I'm going to have a very hard time voting you as town because these flailing attacks seem to be cast out in all directions and have no point or focus. I'd like to see you take a stand on something.
You know, you don't *have* to vote for me. Vote for me, or don't. Though you'll have to tell me how attacking in all directions is scummy. On the contrary, only scum know on whom to focus their attacks. I guess town could legitimately follow his guts and attack only one person to bring him down, but not in LyLo (in my opinion anyway). Scumhunting is still our best bet (something people kinda forgot with these mini-games, and I'm especially talking about day 2).

Also, I'm taking a stand, even have been the first to vote, but I'm not willing to accept anyone as guaranteed town, because I've made that mistake before, and that cost me victory.

There's one thing I'm sure about : passive play never helped to find scum. Pardon me if I play agressively in LyLo.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:52 am

Post by lord_hur »

MafiaSSK wrote:Not much else besides vibes really.
Damn it MafiaSSK, your posts are so empty that I'll have to resort to metagaming, and god knows I hate that.

Could you be a little more active, maybe do a bit of reasoning ?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

MafiaSSK is a proven major lurker, whether town or scum.
I suggest from now on we D1 lynch him in every game until he starts playing properly.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by lord_hur »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:MafiaSSK is a proven major lurker, whether town or scum.
I suggest from now on we D1 lynch him in every game until he starts playing properly.
Hmm you're right, this guy is a one-liner artist :/

I must say I also support this proposition. But it doesn't help right now as we're in LyLo, and I'm at a loss as to how to get hints about his scumminess.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Caboose wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
lord_hur wrote:

Seriously? You need more than vibes to put forth a good accusation of sekinj and I. How about something from posts?
Should I underline the part of the post where I got it from? Would that be considrered proof?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”