farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Narrator: We now continue with Scooby Doo Murder Files.
Fred: Gee wiz gang, looks like the killer gutted the victim, strangled him with his own intestines, and then dumped the body in the river.
Velma: Jinkies, what mystery.
Scooby Doo: Ahroo! [jumps in Shaggy's arms]
Fred: You're right Scoob, we're dealing with one sick son of a bitch.

Vote count:

Pacman 1 vote: (xtoxm)
xtoxm 2 vote: (pacman281292, Puta Puta)
Hybris 4 vote: (LlamaFluff, Kmd4390, CoheedCambria09, BlakAdder)
mana_ku 1 vote: (The Internet)
Zilla 5 vote: (charter, forbiddanlight, Porochaz, populartajo, Elivs knits)
Puta Puta 1 vote: (Zilla)

Not voting:

TonyMontana
Hybris
kloud1516
wolframnhart
RestFermata
Mana_Ku

With 20 people it will take 11 votes for a lynch

Day 1 Deadline is December 2nd, 4:30pm PST
Last edited by farside22 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by Zilla »

Xtoxm, do you have anything on Pacman?

Pacman, do you have anything on Xtoxm? Same to Puta.

I haven't seen any arguments for those votes, really.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by The Internet »

I agree with some of the thing zilla is saying, but he just took a massive credibility hit with that outburst.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

ZILLA STOP APPEALING TO EMOTION THAT WAY!!! THAT HURTS!!!

About my vote on Xtoxm... I have no reason to keep my vote (it was a joke), but Xtoxm is lurking...
However. Unvote.
Mod: Prod Xtoxm.
About the cases... I had some suspicions on Puta (his posts around pages 3-6 were scummy) and Zilla (the way she appealed to emotion and annoyed all REALLY annoyed me). I need to review the other cases; I'm pretty sure that I saw something scummy somewhere... i forgot :(

@Llama: What does AWOL mean? lol...
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

pacman281292 wrote:

About my vote on Xtoxm... I have no reason to keep my vote (it was a joke), but Xtoxm is lurking...
However. Unvote.
About the cases... I had some suspicions on Puta (his posts around pages 3-6 were scummy) and Zilla (the way she appealed to emotion and annoyed all REALLY annoyed me). I need to review the other cases; I'm pretty sure that I saw something scummy somewhere... i forgot :(

I will not prod someone who posted the day of the request. Also please bold votes, unvotes and request in the future.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by Zilla »

I'm not appealing to emotion, I'm saying some people are stupid, because if they keep insisting I'm using flavor, they are, and some people can't see that. If you mean the self-vote, I really wanted to end it to bolster my claims, because then, finally, I'd be confirmed and my accusers would get their comeuppance, and I figured it'd bag at least two scum in the process. I have no problem being a martyr. Aside from that, I'm using size changes to catch attention because SOME PEOPLE don't like to actually read my posts, or are ignoring parts of them.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Zilla »

Xtoxm has posted quite a bit, more than I can recall you posting in the recent timeframe.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by Zilla »

The Internet wrote:I agree with some of the thing zilla is saying, but he just took a massive credibility hit with that outburst.
Zilla
Goon

No idea what you're talking about, how is questioning shaky votes a credibility hit? If you mean my post before that, it's because I'm so damn tired of answering the same argument when people don't bother to read my replies.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

*slaps self* omg I'm blind lol

Unvote
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by Hybris »

Its not the first time somebody has done that, I'm pretty sure. Don't blame him.
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by Hybris »

for it completely that is.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by Zilla »

Ooooh but "His earlier posts don't just go away" ooooooo!!!

And if I've learned anything, you CAN'T AFFORD TO BE WRONG.

Sorry I'm bitter.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Zilla wrote:Ooooh but "His earlier posts don't just go away" ooooooo!!!

And if I've learned anything, you CAN'T AFFORD TO BE WRONG.
Its like this to me; No matter what you say it can be used against you in the game. A bad phrased line, a horrible idea, or a scummy move is all fair game. Asking something to be ignored will never happen, and is scummier then the action that is in question at times. If we were able to 100% clear things from the record, scum could always get away with things just by apologizing, saying it was stupid, and moving on.

I dont think what you have done so far is a really townie game, but I dont think it really merits as many votes as you have, especially when compared with players like Hybris.

@pacman - AWOL is Absent Without Leave, just a way of saying not here.
@internet - do you have anything of merit to add to this game? Also can you explain your vote to me.
@people with randoms still - Why are you still in the random stage?
@non voters - Who is scummy to you?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Post by Hybris »

I'm still thinking about who is seeming scummy and who isn't. I'm not exactly seeing anybody who I'm thinking of as really scummy right now, and thus I haven't said much to contribute. That simple enough?
Puta Puta
Puta Puta
Goon
Puta Puta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by Puta Puta »

pacman281292 wrote:

However. Unvote.

Oh noez, my attempt at being under the radar is unmasked!! Will I be the next lamb to the slaughter? Only time will tell.

Heed my warning town, 'there's no art to find the mind's construction in the face'
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:07 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Hybris wrote:I'm still thinking about who is seeming scummy and who isn't. I'm not exactly seeing anybody who I'm thinking of as really scummy right now, and thus I haven't said much to contribute. That simple enough?
Is anyone sort of scummy then?
Co-host of The USL Show
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by Hybris »

Thats a better question. I'd have to review to see who exactly, but it seems a lot of people aren't posting, partly to avoid taking heat this early on. I could have randomly voted too, and not really said that much afterwards, as I'm somewhat sure some people are doing to stall for a little time. I'd have to say that I think Zilla is likely town, not guaranteed, but it seems like an honest mistake.

Anyway, back to the point. The only thing that stands out in my mind right now is that one incident about Mana_Ku using others reasoning for voting rather than their own. But, that doesn't seem too scummy to me either. I'd have to re-read the thread a bit more to see if there is anything distinct that I can find. But basically, anything that I'd give a FoS on... not that comes to my mind.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Post by Zilla »

Puta Puta wrote:Oh noez, my attempt at being under the radar is unmasked!! Will I be the next lamb to the slaughter? Only time will tell.

Heed my warning town, 'there's no art to find the mind's construction in the face'
Nice to see your fingers still work, but does your brain?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Heh... imagining Zilla/PP doing a peter/chicken fight.

PP does need to contribute though, as does another five or six people. Too many people are just drifitng along either parroting opinions or not even giving any.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

charter wrote:Did Kmd ever claim?
Special report just in!!! no

In other news, Zilla had this to say:
Zilla wrote:He goes to Diane sometimes.
We responded, "where?"
LlamaFluff wrote: PP does need to contribute though, as does another five or six people. Too many people are just drifitng along either parroting opinions or not even giving any.
Reporting live to QFT.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Zilla seems town to me.

Pacman's post doesn't seem to make much sense, and looks a bit like an attempt to merely appear to be contributing, so i'll keep my vote there for the moment.

Don't see the KMD wagon.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Do to some RL issues that came up. Greasy Spot requested replacement. Welcome wolframnhart!
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:53 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok guys hello and how are ya? I will be reading up, posting, yadda yadda reall soon here.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:43 am

Post by The Internet »

Zilla wrote:
The Internet wrote:I agree with some of the thing zilla is saying, but he just took a massive credibility hit with that outburst.
Zilla
Goon

No idea what you're talking about, how is questioning shaky votes a credibility hit? If you mean my post before that, it's because I'm so damn tired of answering the same argument when people don't bother to read my replies.
I meant that post earlier. It does scream more "frustrated townie" than "boxed scum".
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok read up and I think it has been a interesting day 1 that is for sure.

With regards to the Zilla wagon, I can say while i don't like her huge bolded posting appeals to emotion, even if she was frustrated, that the posts don't help the town at all if she is town. They are gaudie and pointless, a regular sized bold to emphasis a point is ok now and then, but huge lettering? Give it a rest.

Hybris, to answer a question directed to another player is never a good thing, especially if you are town. By answering a question for someone, even if it is just quoting what they said, you are effectively stopping another players scum hunting and depriving the rest of the players whatever answer the questioned player would have responded with, so in other words you can either effectively save a scum player that was questioned, or make a town player that was questioned become scrutinized because you are defending them without cause or being asked to. The fact that you lurked after that and have done nothing to contribute to the game thus far makes you highly suspect in my books, enough to warrant a
vote Hybris
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”