Open 84 - Fire and Ice Mafia - Game Over!

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by sekinj »

I will be replacing in. I hope to help finish out this game cause it looks like a good set up. I saw it and read it a few weeks ago, will re-read now...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:37 am

Post by sekinj »

OK.

Here are my thoughts:

I have a couple people who I think are most likely town, but I'm reserving their names.

as for scum: My best guess is that the teams are EL/Snix and OP/forbidden. I am the lest sure about forbidden. if not her then I think it is M4hem because of X's comments about doing night without him in Post 450.

I thinkthe reaction by EL and Snix when they were first suspected is telling. They immediately jump apart (like guilty lovers) and do their best to be ont he opposite ever after. I think this is distancing and tryignt o keep at least one of them alive if the other goes down.

@OP: why did you unvote in 399 and again in 470? I mean I can see that you unvoted twice becasue the mod didn't catch it the first time, but why are you unvoting the EL wagon? you did not give a reason either time even though you were asked.

I'm surprised more people aren't voting OP since there have been several good cases against him.

Mod: Please post VC and deadline. Thank you!
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:34 am

Post by sekinj »

OK guys, the power is in our hands... Let's do this.

Put this back on your watch lists. this game is GOING TO HAPPEN!!

Vote: OP
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:11 am

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:Alright, thanks for the VC and deadline. I'd like to ask what makes me scum with OP? I plan to reread him to find out if the points against him are valid, but I wonder where this connection comes from, and what makes me scum?
I think you look scummy by yourself, but the least scummy of the 4. I dont' think there is much of a connection between you and OP, however, there it too much of a connection between EL and Snix. So that leaves you with OP. and if not you then mayhem.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:14 am

Post by sekinj »

Cephrir wrote:sekinj: are you saying that you think OP is more likely scum than EL?
well, I think they are pretty close. I mainly put my vote on OP instead of EL in order to maybe get some attention back on this game. I think either would be a good choice for the day. The only hesitation I have about EL is that many of you decided he was scum at almost the very start of Day3. things didn't do too well the others days when the wagons formed that fast... and yeah, we're all stalled out now, but it seems that many people havn't actually considered anything else after deciding EL was scum... So I'd just to explore a little.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:49 am

Post by sekinj »

Here are FL’s posts that I don’t like… (actually the more I look at her the higher she moves on my scum list).
forbiddenlight Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:43 am Post subject: 2 wrote:
Let's see, maybe it's the fact that even in joke voting, you give a reason, no matter how bullcrappy. Most of his contributions have been "vote" "vote" "awwww" (when he got voted) "Nice one, vote". So, I actually agree with a vote:Chubbs

(4th doesn't bring him close to lynch, does it?)
Way to throw your vote around. As a townie you should be ever aware of exactly what you are doing so that people don’t get mis-lynched.
forbiddenlight Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:23 pm Post subject: 13 wrote:
Woah, woah, woah! What is the DEAL with this magical Chubbwagon here? I mean, we were wrong about Jou, shouldn't we be taking this time to, yanno, reexamine our logic? Also, would like to know why rofl and Snix were FoS'd?
Trying way too hard to be townie.
forbiddenlight Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:00 pm Post subject: 27 wrote: I don't plan to die. And on the offchance I do, I won't flip scum. But for once, I'd like to make it to the end. I tend to have a bad habit of being lynched. I do however agree with that view, and it gives you more pro town points in my book .
Thanks for letting us know that you won’t flip scum… you look way too defensive by pointing that out. And you also make an emotional appeal for getting to endgame. You’re not close to lynch at this point, but you are getting antsy.

Exibit A:
forbiddenlight Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:38 am Post subject: 33 wrote:
Eldritch Lord Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:55 am Post subject: 297 wrote: Forbiddan, don't care if you're a man or a woman.

I will say him, no girls on the internet, etc.
nyeh, irrelevant. Why not respond to the points I brought up? Or maybe you can't? Liking my vote now.
Exibit B:
forbiddenlight Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:40 pm Post subject: 42 wrote: First, Chubbs, you could get my gender right. It's annoying that people can't pay attention to the icons right next to someone's posts <snip>
Exhibit A and B point out an inconsistency based on who she is talking too. Scumbuddy tells?? -I'm not sure what this inconsistency means...
forbiddenlight Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:58 pm Post subject: 46 wrote:
Eldritch Lord Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:54 pm Post subject: 356 wrote: So if you really think this then why should my being scum make him more scummy? I smell somebody setting up a mislynch.
I don't know! That's the problem! I don't know whether Snix is a victim or not. I kinda thought that, but I could see blatent following to give that impression. It's freaking WIFOM and I hate it. That's mostly why I said I'll look at Snix more closely pending how you flip but don't think it'll lead anywhere.
Eldritch Lord Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:54 pm Post subject: 356 wrote:
It is hard to get a clear idea of who is scummy when the first two days went by so quickly, and yet with only 15 pages of discussion on Page 3 and no conclusive evidence to go on you are talking about my flip as though I'm already lynched and then go on to set up a link to Snix for the next day despite having said:
Forbiddanlight wrote: I feel Snix is more the victim of being followed by a scummy player
To be fair, I haven't linked you guys inseperably yet. Half of it depends on your flip if it happens (It might, given how the day has gone so far), and the other half depends on how Snix further handles himself and how a closer look reflects on him in the context of all the flips.
Screams false dilemma.
forbiddenlight Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:04 am Post subject: 57 wrote:
If EL flips scum, which I find likely, I would have to conclude Snix is more suspect. But, my scumlist?
More breadcrumbing about EL. I think she may KNOW he is town and not want to be on the bad side of it when he flips after lynch.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by sekinj »

wow. calling me stupid and implying that I'm high just doesn't cut it as a defense.. try again.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:32 am

Post by sekinj »

armlx wrote:sekinj replaced Jenethron who replaced mik.

There's definitely a lot of slanting in that case. I can see EL/Snix + Mik/OP.

Cephrir, thoughts given your earlier issues with mik?
Please point out the slanting. I was simply looking at her posts in isolation and that is what popped out. I encourage everyone else to do the same.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:08 am

Post by sekinj »

?? I'm not doing any favors by making cases? no wonder this game died.

@ceph: If you have a case against me or my predecessor, I'd love to see it.

@armix: please explain yourself rather just piggy-backing on someone else. You said my case was slanted. Please explain.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:24 am

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Exhibit A and B point out an inconsistency based on who she is talking too. Scumbuddy tells?? -I'm not sure what this inconsistency means...
Wait what? This is BS, and you know it. Um...let's see, one person was defending a case. The other one was pushing a case. THEY REQUIRE DIFFERENT RESPONSES!
they both called you the wrong gender. you didn't care the first time, and then the second time that was the very first thing you address. That is inconsistant.
forbiddanlight wrote:
Screams false dilemma.
Only the same one that armix pushed. If you are going to call me on it, call armix on it.
that doesn't sweep it under the rug. you were putting on way too much of a show.
forbiddanlight wrote:
More breadcrumbing about EL. I think she may KNOW he is town and not want to be on the bad side of it when he flips after lynch.
You really are stupid, aren't you? Even as scum I can't know that EL is town. Two scum groups? Or did that slip your mind when you were partying with your buddy? Oh wait, shouldn't OMGUS.
No, I'm really not stupid. and even if I WAS scum like you are OMGUSing, when exactly would I have been "partying with my buddy"? today? or during the last night when I wasn't even in this game? "You really are stupid, aren't you?" You seem WAY too certain that EL will flip town to be voting him. You have at least 3 posts saying how much you think he is town or how unsurprised you will be when he flips town. If you are so unsure, why were you voting him for a month?
forbiddanlight wrote:
Thanks for letting us know that you won’t flip scum… you look way too defensive by pointing that out. And you also make an emotional appeal for getting to endgame. You’re not close to lynch at this point, but you are getting antsy.
Hi, take a look at ANY OTHER GAME I'm in. I get overdefensive upon being attacked naturally. Part of it's my thought process that I know I'm town, and that anyone would attack me is ridiculously stupid (in my eyes)
Right. everyone who has not seen your role PM is ridiculously stupid... what a great defense... I really don't know what to say to that. you got me there.
forbiddanlight wrote:

Trying way too hard to be townie.
Uh no. That was being a townie because I am one. I honestly disliked how the wagon appeared out of nowhere without anyone reconsidering. What the hell are you on?
I'm on mafiascum.net where we play the game of mafia. the way you play is that townpeople try to act town, and mafia try to act town as well.
forbiddanlight wrote:
Way to throw your vote around. As a townie you should be ever aware of exactly what you are doing so that people don’t get mis-lynched.
Actually, it's more I don't pay much attention to early game stuff. I didn't think he'd be close to lynch that early, but I wanted to ask to make sure. And yes, I also didn't count the number of players in the game. My fault. Seriously, calling me out on not paying attention is one of the weakest attacks I've had yet.
When I am town, I tend to pay attention to who I'm trying to lynch because I'm trying to find scum. however, when I am scum, I tend to pay a little less attention since I already know. That's exactly what this looks like to me.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:25 am

Post by sekinj »

armlx wrote:You are basically twisting everything there to look scummy.
...because it is...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:36 am

Post by sekinj »

armlx wrote:You are attacking menial issues + the fact she agrees with the EL/Snix connection....
What does the EL/Snix connection have to do with anything?? I agree with the EL/Snix connection too. Did you even read the post where I said FL IS MY #4 SUSPECT??? She asked why I suspected her, so I brought forward the posts...

Also, please notice that I AM NOT VOTING FL. I think she is suspicious and I gave the reasons when. OP is definitely a better choice today. OR EL OR SNIX. are you people reading??
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:37 am

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:I'd like to mention I'm going V/LA starting Thursday, but I'm going to be low activity most of this week anyway. I should be back monday.

So, do me a favor and don't lynch me over this week, k?
gag me, emotional appeal.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:41 am

Post by sekinj »

@everyone: PLease read this since you skipped it the first time I posted it:
sekinj wrote:as for scum: My best guess is that the teams are EL/Snix and OP/forbidden. I am the lest sure about forbidden. if not her then I think it is M4hem because of X's comments about doing night without him in Post 450.

I thinkthe reaction by EL and Snix when they were first suspected is telling. They immediately jump apart (like guilty lovers) and do their best to be ont he opposite ever after. I think this is distancing and tryignt o keep at least one of them alive if the other goes down.

@OP: why did you unvote in 399 and again in 470? I mean I can see that you unvoted twice becasue the mod didn't catch it the first time, but why are you unvoting the EL wagon? you did not give a reason either time even though you were asked.

I'm surprised more people aren't voting OP since there have been several good cases against him.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:41 am

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:You are still trying to set me up. Though it's odd to see two people attacking me while the rest are neutral to protecting me. That...kinda implies something.

Also, for not wanting to lynch me you sure are putting a lot of effort into painting me scummy with falsehoods for the most part.
you asked.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:42 am

Post by sekinj »

And this:
sekinj wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:Alright, thanks for the VC and deadline. I'd like to ask what makes me scum with OP? I plan to reread him to find out if the points against him are valid, but I wonder where this connection comes from, and what makes me scum?
I think you look scummy by yourself, but the least scummy of the 4. I dont' think there is much of a connection between you and OP, however, there it too much of a connection between EL and Snix. So that leaves you with OP. and if not you then mayhem.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:00 am

Post by sekinj »

Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote: Okay... then why are you making a case on your 4th suspect?
because she asked. so I gave her the reason I thought she was scum. my otehr suspects have responded either not at all, or not to the question I asked (OP)
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:04 am

Post by sekinj »

Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote:@ceph: If you have a case against me or my predecessor, I'd love to see it.
You did read the game, right? It's my first post.
You mis-read me. I said
*case*
not vote. you actually spend that entire post talking about everyone, quote one post from mik and say it gives you "weird vibes" and then vote mik. again, case please.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by sekinj »

@snix - what you call "stealing the stage", I call posting. this game was seriously lacking it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by sekinj »

you know what, maybe I was wrong... this game may really not be worth saving.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by sekinj »

but don't worry snix, I will hit you with my supposed "crap-logic" before I'm out of here.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I agree Senkinj's case isn't the best but I don't like how people are suddenly piling on her. At least she's making a case of her own! Orangepenguin isn't even doing that!
But the thing about this is, there are two people attacking me. The scum teams are in groups of two. There are FAR more than two people piling on sekinj.
given the town's record in this game, I count this point in my favor.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by sekinj »

I've gone back and looked at Snix... the following is every single thing he has said in the last 22 pages. Please scan through this and tell me if you see anything missing...
P0 - "/confirm"
p1 - "I thought random voting wasn't good, eh? Vote: ChubbsMcLubbs"
p2 - "reasons?"
p3 - "other than putting the third vote on ssf? No, I don't seem to be seeing it."
p4 - "Rolling over doesn't really help your case much. "
p5 - "he's at 5 if my count is correct."
p6 - "It's page four and to be honest neither of them really warrent death as of yet. I would like chubbs to stop lurking and maybe address some of the points against him. "
p7 - "Of course setting up mislynches is bad, it is very scummy but lets let him at least defend himself first. I want to hear some sort of defense from him before I vote. "
p8 - "Both of thier disappearances are annoying me. While I understand the case against Chubbs, joubert's attempt to set up multiple lynches based on a town flip just screams for more attention."
p9 - "Why am I fos'd? We here in the mafia community like explanations with our murder. "
p10 - "SSF was the only person voting Chubbs at the end of day 1. The whole problem with the arguement is majorly WIFOM. "
p11 - "Because I now realize that he disappeared when the pressure was turned up and never returned. "
p12 -
His first 'big' post of the game!!
"I hate /agree posts but I don't really have much to add to the case against gedds. Everything seems solid enough. so unvote, vote: geddingsworth also, the only problem I can see with scum pushing like crazy against a dud night kill is that they could potentially use it to kill off town quicker."
p13 - Nope, I was already listed as voting for him. It was a mistake and now I made it official... "
p14 - "Arm, good catch. I hadn't noticed how EL been fallowing me around all game. I can't really explain the trend from my own point of view, I'd like to hear what EL has to say about it. It also looks really bad that I was already listed as voting as a mod mistake and no one jumped on until after I corrected the issue and changed my vote. "
p15 - "I'll answer any questions anyone tosses at me but there really isn't anything I can say about the motives of EL. "
p16 - "That'd be cool IMO."
p17 - "Also, Ceph. I've already said that I'll answer any questions people want to throw at me. "
p18 - "He was right though. Lets see how long we can derail the game. Shall we?"
p19 - "The problem is that with two speed lynches we don't have much to go on. The closest we got to a clue is the fact that EL seems to be following me on who to vote for. "
p20 - "V/LA for the weekend. Hope I don't miss much."
p21 - "That stance being? "
p22 - "oh dear god the prodding hurts. If you'd note the vote on Chubbs was a pressure vote to get him to post more. He had disapeared durring day 1. And the geds wagon had reason behind it, most of which was put there by you."
p23 - "EBWOP: that was in response to Armlx. "
p24 - "damn you, you beat me to it. That puts him at L-2 to let others know."
p25 - "That's kinda the way I play, find someone I think is scum and jump. I do hate meta arguements though so if you can find examples I might be able to beter explain myself. IMO this town is too quiet and the only way to find scum in these games is to make them talk till they slip up. Which means I'm not really set on lynching EL just for following me. I want some sort of actual defense rather than him dissapearing."
p26 - "That's kinda what I was talking about in my last post. Scum are just too content on being in the shadows and there isn't much reason for them not to. I've made up my mind on EL; his last defence wasn't really much of an explanation then an attempt to deflect attention. Something I don't think town would do. Vote: EL ""
p27 - "I'm here. If it matters."
p28 - "So, we've basicly agreed to wait for replacements? "
p29 - "I'm going to be LA too. My internet is pretty much dead and I'm posting this from a phone right now."
p30 - "back and nothing has happened.... whoo. "
p31 - "xtoxm, my good friend. How's it been. It's like were getting the gang back together. "
p32 - "They'd at least know who'd be an easy target and who wouldn't. "
p33 - "Not really. I'm just waiting for the other replacement. "
p34 - "vote count would be nice.. We've gone from gun-ho town to scared shitless town."
p35 - "vote count would also be cool. "
p36 - "I'd rather we continue.. "
p37 -
I'm glad my appearance has motivated Snix to make his longest post of the game
"I must say that I am personally against the EL/snix wagon for the obvious reasons that I'm on it. Sekinj just seems like she's trying to force a lynch to get to night. The only Pro-town powerroll is gone sooo... Unvote, Vote: Sekinj I say EL/Sekinj wagon, she replaced in and totaly stole the stage with crap-logic and took any remaining focus off of EL."
p38 - "Notice the "with crap-logic" part of that sentence, you keep telling us to read and yet you refuse to do it. Post, yes. Post crap, no. "
p39 - "Bring your best shot "
p40 - "It's what I do.. *shrug*"

Did you find it? No, because it's not there... it's called Scumhunting. that's right. Snix has done 0. he's done plenty of bandwagoning, but no scumhunting.
HIs posts are also severely lacking in content. The vast majority of his posts are shorter than his automatic signature! Let me repeat: This is every single thing he has said in this game. How can he be town if he is not trying to find scum??
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by sekinj »

EBWOP: I added the two comments in italics to Snix's posts.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:03 am

Post by sekinj »

comments? questions? reactions? try to remember that we ARE playing this game again....
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by sekinj »

@ceph: so you've decided they are all town?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by sekinj »

@OP: so snix is scummy because EL has followed his vote... but nothing snix himself has done is scummy? yet you are convinced he is still scum? What? How can another player's action convince you that snix is scum while at the same time nothing snix does is scummy according to you?
and "hasn't done as much as I have"? please remember how long I have been in this game. 2 days. he has been in it 2 months, how can you do 0 scumhunting in 2 months? yet people think I am the scum and he is not?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:29 am

Post by sekinj »

Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote:@ceph: so you've decided they are all town?
I didn't say that, just that your case appears selective.
well that's better than the no case that everyone else is going on...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:35 am

Post by sekinj »

MOD:

Please prod or replace chubbs (last posted on Sept 1st) and prod EL (last posted on Sept 13th)

Also, please post a current VC.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:41 am

Post by sekinj »

I have sent my requests for Prods to WizardCat via PM.

Can everyone help me out by sending a PM to him as well? I would love to spam his mailbox until he notices us again.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:54 am

Post by sekinj »

There are at least 2 more people who need to comment on my Snix case. Even a passing, "that sucks" woudl be great...

come on guys let's keep up the momentum. Who needs a mod before we get to lynch anyway? :P
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:33 am

Post by sekinj »

@ arm - you support Snix lynch, but you like EL better right now? that is why you are voting EL?

If we all say Snix is scum, I think we shoudl all move our votes over to him. I agree that EL looks scummy... but I'd rather lynch a player that is playing that one we are waiting to get replaced.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by sekinj »

Cephrir wrote:I would rather lynch sekinj. Shockingly.
So you just going to post one liners until i am lynched?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by sekinj »

Snix's response was no where near enough for me. I'm goign to go ahead and move my vote over.

Vote: Snix
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by sekinj »

Wizardcat wrote:
Deadline: Monday, October 27th, 11:59PM

Which is three weeks away. I hope that's enough time.

I believe the Vote Counts are accurate and up-to-date.

As you were.
15 days away... I have seen nothing yet that convinces me that we are actually going to discuss all our opinions and cases during the next two weeks..
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by sekinj »

Snix wrote:I have nothing to argue against because you people are trying to kill me based on whim. Give me a solid arguement and a chance before you make another mistake.
did you forget your scumdar in your other pants? I really want to know why you haven't been scumhunting at all this entire game.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:33 am

Post by sekinj »

Mod: How are those prods/replacements coming along?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by sekinj »

sooo... in summary you are just as good a lynch as anyone else, in your opinion??
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:12 am

Post by sekinj »

@FL - I'm fine with a hammer, but we will have to wait for the mod anyway. he has not picked up the PM I sent yesterday. so I guess the question is do we want to wait before or after the hammer....
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:26 am

Post by sekinj »

[quote'"FL"]I'm pissed as well. I want sekinj's head.[/quote]

that's lovely... I guess you'll have to hope I live through the night so you can lynch me tomorrow...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:27 am

Post by sekinj »

EBWOP:
FL wrote:I'm pissed as well. I want sekinj's head.
that's lovely... I guess you'll have to hope I live through the night so you can lynch me tomorrow...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by sekinj »

*waits for mod to lock the thread so scum can't whine anymore*
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:26 am

Post by sekinj »

I suddenly feel the need to point this out...
Wizardcat wrote:04: If you wish to change your vote, bold an unvote for the player you were voting and vote for the new player you are going to be voting. For example, Unvote: RandomPerson, Vote: ScummyPerson. If you do not unvote in this format, your vote will not be counted.
unvote, Vote: Snix
(just in case)
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:34 am

Post by sekinj »

I think OP is the other Fire Mafia. He has been pushing almost solely the EL lynch for the entire time he has been in the game. I think maybe he
knows
EL is the other Ice and wants to be sure to get him lynched during the day... Maybe EL was fire's target on the failed night 1 kill....
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:53 am

Post by sekinj »

@FL - you said you usually correct your OMGUS votes when you realize you are doing it... Well... I just thought I'd point out that you are attacking me mainly because you hated my case against you.... *hint hint*
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:46 am

Post by sekinj »

@FL -

1. I told you you were 4th on my LoS. I wasn't hiding that. You then asking for why I thought you were suspicious. I gave you that. Of course the case isn't nearly as good as THE OTHER THREE AHEAD OF YOU. that it why you were fourth.... understand??

2. Please name and show all these other things my predessesor did.

If you don't understand #1, and can't bring anything up for #2, then Yes, it is OMGUS.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:42 am

Post by sekinj »

content with lynching townies? yeah, that figures.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:06 am

Post by sekinj »

Except that you are scum, so yes, you would be voting me if you thought I was townie OR if you thought I was the other ICE mafia (which is unlikly unless I bussed Snix up the wazzoo).
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by sekinj »

@fl - lol. I'm glad something can convince you.

So what do you think of OP? quite the scumster huh?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:06 am

Post by sekinj »

I'm NOT fire mafia!! You still haven't given me the evidence I've asked for regarding my pred.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:12 am

Post by sekinj »

M4 and K7 - are you guys ready to give any input?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by sekinj »

armlx wrote:
sekinj wrote:M4 and K7 - are you guys ready to give any input?
This.
QFT....
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by sekinj »

orangepenguin wrote:Seriously?
yes
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by sekinj »

orangepenguin wrote:Has killa even posted yet?
yes. once.
killa seven Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:59 pm wrote:Hey whats up, ill do a quick re read, 25 pages aint much.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:25 am

Post by sekinj »

I agree about FL, but she is still not my top... what do you think about OP?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:26 am

Post by sekinj »

Thanks OP!! :)
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by sekinj »

Oh no! Farside, is there a mafiascum game you ARN'T in?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by sekinj »

@k7 - if by 'he' you mean me, you have played with me before.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:25 am

Post by sekinj »

Vote: OP
for being fire scum
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:09 am

Post by sekinj »

OKAY OKAY OKAY!!! I'm tired of all the discussion and acusations flying around.... I'll claim so we can make this short as sweet.... I'm at L-2, so I think that is justified...

I AM ICE MAFIA

I bussed Snix's ass to try and get some cred around here, but now everyone just htinks I'm fire... So, go ahead and lynch me, and let Fire mafia win.... town is screwed either way.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by sekinj »

@arm: :x i bare my soul.. confess my sins.. .and ntohing has changed IYO?!?! :evil:
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by sekinj »

YOU ARE A LYING FIRE SCUMBAG!!! I
KNEW
IT. You ARE scum, but FIRE scum and now you are tryign to save your ass. What was all the crap about what a STUPID case I had!?!??! It turns out I was right! I knew that claim would bring scum out of the woodwork!

I'm really just a townie whoe replaced into a MESS that the town made, and was abl eto see the scum for who they are.

@Arm - I can't beleiv eyou are falling for crap once again, just like the town has from the beigning!!

unvote, vote: FL!!!!!!!!!!!!{/b]
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by sekinj »

unvote, vote: FL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Uhh....

I'm not actually sure who is better to vote here. More reread needed.
You'll notice I took a lot of effort to surreptitiously deflect suspicion from snix, actually. You'll note that the day you proposed EL Snix as a pair, I very pointedly tried to push EL and ignore the snix issue as much as possible. I was also later on the Snix wagon than most, hoping to get sekinj lynched first. I think my actions will show me to be far more befitting of ice mafia than sekinj's or her predecessors.
This is crap! Just look at OP, he fits the bill JUST AS WELL. He was late on the Snix wagon and pushed EL from the beginning. It's obvious that FL is just re-creating history in order to look like ice mafia.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by sekinj »

who is the only person who has had any sort of scumdar THIS ENTIRE GAME?? yeah, that would be me. so, why would you trust FL?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by sekinj »

killa seven wrote:god im confused..
In order to win we have to kill fire mafia today. I claimed ice as relatively safe, but shocking claim in order to flush the scum out since nothing was happening. FL countered saying SHE was ice. In reality, neither of us is ice. She is fire and I was just running a gambit. It worked since at least one ofthe scum tipped their hand. She is now trying to put forth evidence that she is ice mafia, but the problem is that her evidence fits OP just as well. So I think FL is a fire mafia, along with possibly m4yhem, and then maybe OP is the remaining ice... Or amix... I don't like how easily he was fooled / went along with FL at first...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:13 am

Post by sekinj »

@arm - ... not sure I understand your logic. but if you ARE ice mafia.... (are we goign to have triple claim for that?? I've never seen so many players eager to claim mafia :P) it would make more sense to go after FL. You know we are both lying, but my lie had the purpose of drawing out mafia and getting information, it was a scumhunting gambit, while FL's just had the purpose of trying to get someone else lynched. So obviously she is fire sucm trying to save her ass. I am just a townie with balls of steel :P
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:24 am

Post by sekinj »

^ the above logic goes for whomever the real ice mafia is if it's not arm...

and the other fire mafia better get on board and bus bus bus, because whoever is resistant to this lynch, we will know that is the other fire mafia.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:21 am

Post by sekinj »

@FL -

gambit gambit gambit gambit gambit

Examples: Just look at OP, he fits the bill JUST AS WELL. He was late on the Snix wagon and pushed EL from the beginning.

You have been duping the town from the beginning. I really hope they won't fall for it again.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:33 am

Post by sekinj »

[quote"forbiddanlight"] I'll freaking target you for freezing tonight even after you die.[/quote]

If you REALLY thought I was fire mafia
AND
you REALLY are ice mafia, why would you say this? This shows that you know me for a townie and that you are fire trying to be ice! You probably had the ice mafia figured out for a while since your team's NK'd failed in the beginning.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:08 am

Post by sekinj »

orangepenguin wrote:ER..huh? What is happening? You both claim to be Ice Mafia. Yet I am not supposed to unvote sekinj, so the town doesn't lose? I really don't see how this makes me scum. I really am confused at this point.
I thought that maybe you were the other ice mafia, and when FL claimed, that suspicion didn't just go away. But this reaction makes me less sure and think mayb you are just a townie. Also, FL is claiming proof of herself being ice by her reaction to the Snix wagon, my point was that you seemed to do the same thing that she claimed she did. That nullifies her "proof" because You can't possibily BOTH be the one remaining ice mafai, but maybe neither of you are.
orangepenguin wrote:So sekinj claims scum, which "is a gambit" and fl counter-claims..a ..mafia claim? Really? I think forbiddan is scum. I thought there was a fl/sek scum team though. Maybe there is. But forbiddan just reacted weird.
Then i think we should automatically fall back on the old reliable of lynching the scummiest player each day: FL. She has been accusing me of being fire ever sicne I joined, BUT SHE HAS YET TO BRING FORTH THE EVIDENCE PROMISED. So, no one has shown anything scummy that I have done. Instead, I've found one ice scum for us, and cuased another scum to claim. I was on FL from the beginning. Yes, she was 4th on my los, but when i brought forth my casse SHE FREAKED OUT. The fact that she has been tryign to force the fire mafia role on me throughout the whole game shows that she is tryign to distance herself from that role. If she were REALLY ice, why would she make it so obvious by only going after people she suspects of being fire? (wifom, I know) but that doesn't sense. Instead I believe she wants to distance herself from that early on, so she was sing it to try to get a townie lynched.

orangepenguin wrote:People are just doing stupid things because the game is stagnating. I am not one of those people. Yet because other people are doing scummy things, that somehow brings me into the picture, because I want scum to win?
I would prefer to think that I'm doing "risky" things since the game was stagnating. Really, I entered this game with the goal of seeing it to conclusion. It quickly was apparent that that wasn't going to happen unless I was willing to shake things up significantly. I agree that you are just goign on as youhave been. If you are townie, you obviously don't want scum to win. But we are in a pretty dicey situation. I believe your vote is in a good place because we need to get rid of 1 fire mafia in order to have a chance.
orangepenguin wrote:Ugh.
QFT
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:06 am

Post by sekinj »

can we get a prod on m4yhem?

K7 posted yesterday, but I sure hope he checks back soon and weighs in. I'd like to get some other people's opinion in here instead of just going around in circles.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:46 am

Post by sekinj »

orangepenguin wrote:That makes sense, I guess. But if one is townie (which I think sek said her claim was a gambit, so ..she's town?), then they should probably say so more clearly. I think fl is fire mafia trying to pass off as ice mafia, so we don't lynch him today. So I am keeping my vote where it is right now.
I have said so, several times... but mabye it gots lost in long posts... but Yes.
I am really town.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:52 am

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:sekinj is ADMITTED lying citing a bullshit gambit.
Lynch all Liers is a very tired and old dogma. Yes, I lied, and I'm not afraid to admit it because it caused the real mafia to claim. I don't see how my play has been anti-town in the slightest. I've made a total of 2 cases, both on mafia. One we got lynched yesterday and have cornered the other today. I'd say that was a pretty good gambit (even if I say so myself :P )
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by sekinj »

The make a fire case on me FL... I dare you. I've asked for it over and over again, and you have promised it... I'm still waiting.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by sekinj »

not really, I'm in an ongoing game now where the word is thrown aroudn a lot. I actually thought OP was the other ice, so yes, I was surprised and thrilled when FL claimed. I knew armix and I HAD to lynch other ice to win, and I wanted a win, not a wussy tie. That's why I went after OP at first. Then I actually did get really bored, so I claimed ice, figuring that even if I got lynched armix was probably in the clear, beucase despite what FL says, everyone thought he was very townie. No one was even questioning him at the end. I was goign to claim ice, and say that I knew OP was fire mafia in order to get him lynched. but FL claimed, so I had a for sure target. Then I just spouted as much nonsense as I could think of. I don't even think half of what I said made sense.

Oh, and sorry for always getting you killed or using you OP :P I liek playing with you. :)

I also think I deserve some credit for keeping this game going (even if I say so myself). I had to be much more of a bitch than usual, but I think I bullied and hustled everyone just enough to bring the game to conclusion. I think the person I bugged most of all (and the one who needed it the most) was THE MOD! WHO I DON"T BELIEVE HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY FARSIDE STOLE THE GAME. Are you kidding? she saved the game. Kudoes to her. Wizardcat should NEVER mod another game again. EVER. PERIOD.

Thanks for giving it up FL ;) i hope you don't
actually
hate me or want my head or want to screw me :P

Great Job Armix! I think we made a great team of good cop bad cop :P
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:I dunno, I am a lesbian you know. And you've proven yourself to be quite a bitch. I wonder if you can take that command into the bedroom :P.
You have no idea....
forbiddanlight wrote:But, I kid. You do have to fix your siggy though.
better?

Oh, and I liked your kitty cat avatar better :P
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:
You have no idea....
Then are you good with rope, riding crops, and interesting arrangements of toys? As well as creative at tasks that anyone can fail for punishment ^-^?
You need to ask? Maybe we shoudl take this to PM..... :P
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”